***Labor Day Weekend at the Gorge 2021*** - Page 36 - Antsmarching.org Forums

Go Back   Antsmarching.org Forums > General Discussion > DMBc Discussion > DMB Tour Discussion


Want to hide all ads on Ants? Click here
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-20-2020, 01:16 PM   #1051
seanbrutus
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 763

Shows Seen: 2

Re: ***Labor Day Weekend at the Gorge 2021***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmwm3oz View Post
Does anyone live in a state where their state legislators have forced TM to cough up refunds for Ďrescheduledí events?

Iíve got a thousand tied up with TM because WA state hasnít made an effort. I believe AZís attorney general forced TM to refund ticket holders for rescheduled events.

Asking because I really donít see a normal Gorge show happening in 2021. Maybe half attendance? But surely theyíre going to have to issue refunds for some tickets
With the news that two vaccines may be readily available within a few months that have both been tested to be over 95% effective, I'd honestly be surprised if shows DIDN'T happen next year. I could see the beginning of the tour being iffy, but that is still six months from January. That's a lot of time for a vaccine to be deployed to where it needs to go. It sucks that we even have to think about stuff like this, but I think the show will go on.
__________________
Charleston/Nashville/Bethel/SPAC x2/Atlanta
seanbrutus is offline   Reply With Quote

  • Want to hide all ads on Ants? Click here
  • Old 11-20-2020, 01:39 PM   #1052
    IndyDMB
     
    IndyDMB's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jul 2005
    Location: Indianapolis
    Posts: 5,370

    Shows Seen: 100

    Re: ***Labor Day Weekend at the Gorge 2021***

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by seanbrutus View Post
    With the news that two vaccines may be readily available within a few months that have both been tested to be over 95% effective, I'd honestly be surprised if shows DIDN'T happen next year. I could see the beginning of the tour being iffy, but that is still six months from January. That's a lot of time for a vaccine to be deployed to where it needs to go. It sucks that we even have to think about stuff like this, but I think the show will go on.
    I'd be surprised if the vaccine is available to the masses by June, I hope I'm wrong. I personally would love to see a show this year.
    __________________
    -Michael

    2022 - Deer Creek
    IndyDMB is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 11-20-2020, 05:28 PM   #1053
    Jake C
     
    Join Date: Jun 2004
    Posts: 67

    Shows Seen: 0

    Re: ***Labor Day Weekend at the Gorge 2021***

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Bmwm3oz View Post
    Does anyone live in a state where their state legislators have forced TM to cough up refunds for Ďrescheduledí events?

    Iíve got a thousand tied up with TM because WA state hasnít made an effort. I believe AZís attorney general forced TM to refund ticket holders for rescheduled events.

    Asking because I really donít see a normal Gorge show happening in 2021. Maybe half attendance? But surely theyíre going to have to issue refunds for some tickets
    I will add to that and say if a show is 50% or even 60% capacity. Who decides which people are allowed to attend and who has to take a refund if everyone wants to go to said show?

    - J
    Jake C is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 11-23-2020, 03:15 PM   #1054
    misterjimi41
    Registered User
     
    Join Date: Nov 2020
    Posts: 117

    Shows Seen: 0

    Re: ***Labor Day Weekend at the Gorge 2021***

    I don't believe this band will be intact as is by the time we get to see them again.. I think Rashawn, Jeff, Buddy or Tim will be out before the end of 2021... We've seen the last full show of DMB at the Gorge.
    misterjimi41 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 11-23-2020, 03:44 PM   #1055
    RiotAct
    v Ruined Grey Street v
     
    RiotAct's Avatar
     
    Join Date: May 2004
    Location: Buffalo
    Posts: 32,066

    Shows Seen: 43

    Re: ***Labor Day Weekend at the Gorge 2021***

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by misterjimi41 View Post
    I don't believe this band will be intact as is by the time we get to see them again.. I think Rashawn, Jeff, Buddy or Tim will be out before the end of 2021... We've seen the last full show of DMB at the Gorge.
    Jeeeez Mr. Positive over here!!!
    __________________
    A curse on Conan O'Brien for ruining Grey Street forever!!!

    12.18.2002 - R.I.P. Grey St third verse
    07.18.2019 - R.I.P. Last Stop jam/reprise
    RiotAct is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 11-23-2020, 04:38 PM   #1056
    seanbrutus
     
    Join Date: May 2018
    Posts: 763

    Shows Seen: 2

    Re: ***Labor Day Weekend at the Gorge 2021***

    He's just trolling people all over the website.
    __________________
    Charleston/Nashville/Bethel/SPAC x2/Atlanta
    seanbrutus is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 11-24-2020, 03:38 AM   #1057
    SoCalDMBLover
     
    Join Date: Feb 2009
    Posts: 420

    Shows Seen: 38

    Re: ***Labor Day Weekend at the Gorge 2021***

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by misterjimi41 View Post
    I don't believe this band will be intact as is by the time we get to see them again.. I think Rashawn, Jeff, Buddy or Tim will be out before the end of 2021... We've seen the last full show of DMB at the Gorge.

    You joined this month, and already have over 115 posts? Mighty busy.
    SoCalDMBLover is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old Yesterday, 11:42 AM   #1058
    Bmwm3oz
     
    Bmwm3oz's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Aug 2004
    Location: Seattle, WA
    Posts: 8,237

    Shows Seen: 43

    Re: ***Labor Day Weekend at the Gorge 2021***

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by SoCalDMBLover View Post
    You joined this month, and already have over 115 posts? Mighty busy.
    Lacking attention from his wife. Go easy on him
    Bmwm3oz is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old Yesterday, 11:43 AM   #1059
    Bmwm3oz
     
    Bmwm3oz's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Aug 2004
    Location: Seattle, WA
    Posts: 8,237

    Shows Seen: 43

    Re: ***Labor Day Weekend at the Gorge 2021***

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jake C View Post
    I will add to that and say if a show is 50% or even 60% capacity. Who decides which people are allowed to attend and who has to take a refund if everyone wants to go to said show?

    - J
    Youíre pointing out the flaw in my prediction . Thereís no way they could make this work. People arenít going to give up their tickets to let someone else go.
    Bmwm3oz is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old Yesterday, 08:36 PM   #1060
    Route_2
    Elite Strike Force
     
    Route_2's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Sep 2004
    Location: Seattle
    Posts: 19,425

    Shows Seen: 64
    Send a message via MSN to Route_2

    Re: ***Labor Day Weekend at the Gorge 2021***

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Bmwm3oz View Post
    Youíre pointing out the flaw in my prediction . Thereís no way they could make this work. People arenít going to give up their tickets to let someone else go.
    Yup, they'll have to refund everyone and start over.
    __________________
    DMB Full Show Video Link List: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    Route_2 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old Yesterday, 11:38 PM   #1061
    Jake C
     
    Join Date: Jun 2004
    Posts: 67

    Shows Seen: 0

    Re: ***Labor Day Weekend at the Gorge 2021***

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Route_2 View Post
    Yup, they'll have to refund everyone and start over.
    Will be interesting to see how Ticketmaster attempts to navigate it.

    - J
    Jake C is offline   Reply With Quote
    Reply

    Thread Tools
    Display Modes

    Posting Rules
    You may not post new threads
    You may not post replies
    You may not post attachments
    You may not edit your posts

    BB code is On
    Smilies are On
    [IMG] code is Off
    HTML code is Off

    Forum Jump


    Want to hide all ads on Ants? Click here

    All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:09 AM.


    Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
    Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.


       
    Site LinksAbout AntsAnts MobileTweet Tweet
    Home
    Ants+
    Tour Central
    Search bar
    RSS Feeds
    About Us
    Contact Us
    The Ants Blog
    Advertise on Ants
    Privacy Policy
    Ants on your cell phone
    iAnts
    mobile news
    mobile setlists
    antslive!
    Ants' Twitter
    DMBLive Twitter
    Ants Facebook
    Ants Instagram
    Matt's Twitter
    Joe's Twitter