These Days Continue... On Ants - Page 4 - Antsmarching.org Forums

Go Back   Antsmarching.org Forums > General Discussion > DMBc Discussion


Want to hide all ads on Ants? Click here
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-15-2022, 10:21 PM   #91
cwhite41
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Florida
Posts: 112

Shows Seen: 23

Re: ISO: tdc.org

(cgator41) Nice to have this thread. The negativity at TDC drives me crazy sometimes, but it's still my favorite board.
cwhite41 is offline   Reply With Quote

  • Want to hide all ads on Ants? Click here
  • Old 12-15-2022, 10:54 PM   #92
    samiota
     
    Join Date: Sep 2003
    Posts: 491

    Shows Seen: 15

    Re: ISO: tdc.org

    NP: 12/27/96 Fantastic show. Love the jazzy, jammy, looseness. Plus a great Let You Down and without any crown chatter
    samiota is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 12-15-2022, 11:01 PM   #93
    OK_Ant
    Custom User Title
     
    Join Date: Nov 2015
    Location: Canada
    Posts: 3,532

    Shows Seen: 0

    Re: ISO: tdc.org

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Thor2531 View Post
    Woot woot. Miss TDC.
    Should be back soon.
    OK_Ant is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 12-16-2022, 10:19 AM   #94
    Alexis17
     
    Alexis17's Avatar
     
    Join Date: May 2015
    Posts: 377

    Shows Seen: 0

    Re: ISO: tdc.org

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by samiota View Post
    NP: 12/27/96 Fantastic show. Love the jazzy, jammy, looseness. Plus a great Let You Down and without any crown chatter
    I have two new sources of 12.30.96 to listen to and seed.
    Alexis17 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 12-16-2022, 11:18 AM   #95
    potarkin
     
    Join Date: May 2009
    Posts: 9

    Shows Seen: 1

    Re: ISO: tdc.org

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by OK_Ant View Post
    Should be back soon.
    Looking forward to this
    potarkin is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 12-16-2022, 01:18 PM   #96
    serenity now!
     
    Join Date: May 2005
    Posts: 132

    Shows Seen: 0

    Re: ISO: tdc.org

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ^MaLaKaS^ View Post
    Hey Mitch! It's so great to see you again brother. I hope that all is going well.
    Hey Chris, hoping you're doing well my man. Were you at MSG?

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by potarkin View Post
    I'm akleiner34 over there - not that anyone knows me - but I was looking forward to the offseason listening thread! I am very happy to hear the site will be back soon. I miss checking in!
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by TDC Refugee View Post
    Hey guys, it's brian3641. Hope you all are doing well! Great to hear the boards are coming back! It's been very nice of the the folks at Ants to let us squat here during our downtime, don't you think? Many thanks to them!
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Thor2531 View Post
    Woot woot. Miss TDC.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by cwhite41 View Post
    (cgator41) Nice to have this thread. The negativity at TDC drives me crazy sometimes, but it's still my favorite board.
    Hey boys!

    General question for all- any Live Trax (or other live releases) that really stand out over the last few years? I think the last one that got my attention was 6/8/97, which was number 40-something
    serenity now! is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 12-16-2022, 02:21 PM   #97
    Alexis17
     
    Alexis17's Avatar
     
    Join Date: May 2015
    Posts: 377

    Shows Seen: 0

    Re: ISO: tdc.org

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by potarkin View Post
    I'm akleiner34 over there - not that anyone knows me - but I was looking forward to the offseason listening thread! I am very happy to hear the site will be back soon. I miss checking in!
    Everyone knows you, dude.
    Alexis17 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 12-16-2022, 02:34 PM   #98
    Thor2531
     
    Join Date: Dec 2022
    Posts: 5

    Shows Seen: 0

    Re: ISO: tdc.org

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Alexis17 View Post
    Everyone knows you, dude.
    In TheseDaysContinue….you’re always family!
    Thor2531 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 12-16-2022, 02:44 PM   #99
    Patsfan39
     
    Join Date: Oct 2006
    Posts: 526

    Shows Seen: 68

    Re: ISO: tdc.org

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by serenity now! View Post
    Hey Chris, hoping you're doing well my man. Were you at MSG?









    Hey boys!

    General question for all- any Live Trax (or other live releases) that really stand out over the last few years? I think the last one that got my attention was 6/8/97, which was number 40-something
    LT 60 was pretty well liked which was 8.20.95. I think 8.1.98 (LT57) is also underrated along with 11.2.98 (LT53). Cow Palace was also released as a Live trax 54 and finally i think the best one out of the bunch is LT 58 which was 6.22.00. The bartender on that one is played almost in the exact way it was on the LWS which has a roi solo at the end on tenor sax.
    Patsfan39 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 12-16-2022, 04:02 PM   #100
    serenity now!
     
    Join Date: May 2005
    Posts: 132

    Shows Seen: 0

    Re: ISO: tdc.org

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Patsfan39 View Post
    LT 60 was pretty well liked which was 8.20.95. I think 8.1.98 (LT57) is also underrated along with 11.2.98 (LT53). Cow Palace was also released as a Live trax 54 and finally i think the best one out of the bunch is LT 58 which was 6.22.00. The bartender on that one is played almost in the exact way it was on the LWS which has a roi solo at the end on tenor sax.
    Thanks man. Great info
    serenity now! is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 12-16-2022, 04:33 PM   #101
    OK_Ant
    Custom User Title
     
    Join Date: Nov 2015
    Location: Canada
    Posts: 3,532

    Shows Seen: 0

    Re: ISO: tdc.org

    11/2/98 is one of my favourite Live Traxs. It floored me when I first heard it. So good!
    OK_Ant is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 12-16-2022, 05:23 PM   #102
    potarkin
     
    Join Date: May 2009
    Posts: 9

    Shows Seen: 1

    Re: ISO: tdc.org

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Thor2531 View Post
    In TheseDaysContinue….you’re always family!
    (it wouldn't let me just post the smile, ha)
    potarkin is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 12-16-2022, 05:54 PM   #103
    Cryfreedom09
    mmmm beach ball
     
    Cryfreedom09's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Apr 2010
    Location: Lawrenceville, GA
    Posts: 3,001

    Shows Seen: 17

    Re: ISO: tdc.org

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by serenity now! View Post
    Hey boys!

    General question for all- any Live Trax (or other live releases) that really stand out over the last few years? I think the last one that got my attention was 6/8/97, which was number 40-something
    LT 60 is phenomenal. A must have.
    __________________
    GOOOOOOO DAWGS !!!!!!!!!!!
    Cryfreedom09 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 12-16-2022, 06:21 PM   #104
    OK_Ant
    Custom User Title
     
    Join Date: Nov 2015
    Location: Canada
    Posts: 3,532

    Shows Seen: 0

    Re: ISO: tdc.org

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by potarkin View Post
    (it wouldn't let me just post the smile, ha)
    Another reason I miss TDC.
    OK_Ant is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 12-16-2022, 06:45 PM   #105
    TerrapinMonkey
     
    Join Date: Nov 2022
    Posts: 790

    Shows Seen: 0

    Re: ISO: tdc.org

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Patsfan39 View Post
    LT 60 was pretty well liked which was 8.20.95. I think 8.1.98 (LT57) is also underrated along with 11.2.98 (LT53). Cow Palace was also released as a Live trax 54 and finally i think the best one out of the bunch is LT 58 which was 6.22.00. The bartender on that one is played almost in the exact way it was on the LWS which has a roi solo at the end on tenor sax.
    If you like old school Dave and Tim Lt 48 is a good one from 1994

    LT 50 is a classic 2004 show. Great listen.

    LT 54 1996 highly regarded show

    LT 56 is a 2001 show and it's truly incredible. Better than Folsom Field even.

    57 is a solid summer 98 show

    58 is classic 2000 show. Early versions of LWS songs. A little sleepy in parts, but can't go wrong with 2000.
    TerrapinMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 12-16-2022, 11:20 PM   #106
    Josh.0
     
    Join Date: Sep 2012
    Posts: 43

    Shows Seen: 0

    Re: ISO: tdc.org

    Still no TDC?

    Brandon ran with all money and spent it on hookers and coke. Conphirmed.
    Josh.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 12-16-2022, 11:54 PM   #107
    OK_Ant
    Custom User Title
     
    Join Date: Nov 2015
    Location: Canada
    Posts: 3,532

    Shows Seen: 0

    Re: ISO: tdc.org

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Josh.0 View Post
    Still no TDC?

    Brandon ran with all money and spent it on hookers and coke. Conphirmed.
    I know you're joking, but be careful. That Spence (dissident) guy was banned because of accusations like that.
    OK_Ant is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 12-17-2022, 12:36 AM   #108
    OK_Ant
    Custom User Title
     
    Join Date: Nov 2015
    Location: Canada
    Posts: 3,532

    Shows Seen: 0

    Re: ISO: tdc.org

    Sorry, I meant FiddySpance, who was originally named dissident. He was banned almost a decade ago because he not only went out of his way to tell everyone he was refusing to donate, but speculated that Fan#41 stole the donation money.
    OK_Ant is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 12-17-2022, 01:39 AM   #109
    TDC Refugee
     
    Join Date: Dec 2022
    Posts: 23

    Shows Seen: 0

    Re: ISO: tdc.org

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by OK_Ant View Post
    Sorry, I meant FiddySpance, who was originally named dissident. He was banned almost a decade ago because he not only went out of his way to tell everyone he was refusing to donate, but speculated that Fan#41 stole the donation money.
    I think he was referring to that, Gweeps
    TDC Refugee is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 12-17-2022, 11:11 AM   #110
    Josh.0
     
    Join Date: Sep 2012
    Posts: 43

    Shows Seen: 0

    Re: ISO: tdc.org

    lol

    Josh.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 12-17-2022, 11:13 AM   #111
    Josh.0
     
    Join Date: Sep 2012
    Posts: 43

    Shows Seen: 0

    Re: ISO: tdc.org

    The real joke is almost no one even donates to TDC these days, Brandon is the one mostly keeping the place afloat on his own. So there is no money for him to steal that wouldn’t be his own, and you could do worse than blowing your own money on hookers and coke.
    Josh.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 12-17-2022, 11:29 AM   #112
    Thor2531
     
    Join Date: Dec 2022
    Posts: 5

    Shows Seen: 0

    Re: ISO: tdc.org

    The second I saw the site was down I emailed them and offered to help fund the site. Offer still stands, especially if the recent downtime comes with unwanted costs during the Holidays. I didn’t hear back so if someone has an email address I’d appreciate it.
    Thor2531 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 12-17-2022, 11:35 AM   #113
    serenity now!
     
    Join Date: May 2005
    Posts: 132

    Shows Seen: 0

    Re: ISO: tdc.org

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by OK_Ant View Post
    11/2/98 is one of my favourite Live Traxs. It floored me when I first heard it. So good!
    can't wait for them to finally release multitracks of 12/2 and 12/3.

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Cryfreedom09 View Post
    LT 60 is phenomenal. A must have.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by TerrapinMonkey View Post
    If you like old school Dave and Tim Lt 48 is a good one from 1994

    LT 50 is a classic 2004 show. Great listen.

    LT 54 1996 highly regarded show

    LT 56 is a 2001 show and it's truly incredible. Better than Folsom Field even.

    57 is a solid summer 98 show

    58 is classic 2000 show. Early versions of LWS songs. A little sleepy in parts, but can't go wrong with 2000.


    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Josh.0 View Post
    you could do worse than blowing your own money on hookers and coke.
    this is true.
    serenity now! is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 12-17-2022, 12:26 PM   #114
    MrVodkaBig
     
    Join Date: Dec 2022
    Posts: 23

    Shows Seen: 0

    Re: ISO: tdc.org

    oh boy, LFG :rawk
    MrVodkaBig is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 12-17-2022, 04:15 PM   #115
    dmb2much40
    flower in the desert
     
    dmb2much40's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Aug 2002
    Location: Cleveland
    Posts: 7,274

    Shows Seen: 51

    Re: ISO: tdc.org

    They haven’t had a donation campion a long time. They should do it more often.
    __________________
    Monica
    ------------------------------------
    "and then the hole like a rock falls
    into a black bottomless well
    and the red blue blood comes through her
    feels as cold as ice in her hell..."
    dmb2much40 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 12-17-2022, 04:46 PM   #116
    Josh.0
     
    Join Date: Sep 2012
    Posts: 43

    Shows Seen: 0

    Re: ISO: tdc.org

    There’s a red donate button that’s literally always been at the top of the forum. Anyone can donate anything at any time.
    Josh.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 12-17-2022, 05:21 PM   #117
    OK_Ant
    Custom User Title
     
    Join Date: Nov 2015
    Location: Canada
    Posts: 3,532

    Shows Seen: 0

    Re: ISO: tdc.org

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by dmb2much40 View Post
    They haven’t had a donation campion a long time. They should do it more often.
    I was under the impression the last time left us good for a couple of years? But probably that was before COVID, so...
    OK_Ant is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 12-17-2022, 05:47 PM   #118
    OK_Ant
    Custom User Title
     
    Join Date: Nov 2015
    Location: Canada
    Posts: 3,532

    Shows Seen: 0

    Re: ISO: tdc.org

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by TDC Refugee View Post
    I think he was referring to that, Gweeps
    Spence?!
    OK_Ant is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 12-17-2022, 05:51 PM   #119
    OK_Ant
    Custom User Title
     
    Join Date: Nov 2015
    Location: Canada
    Posts: 3,532

    Shows Seen: 0

    Re: ISO: tdc.org

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Josh.0 View Post
    The real joke is almost no one even donates to TDC these days, Brandon is the one mostly keeping the place afloat on his own. So there is no money for him to steal that wouldn’t be his own, and you could do worse than blowing your own money on hookers and coke.
    Yeah, I get that. If I had more disposable income I'd donate more often, and to many things.


    Still, it is easy to forget that just because we're paying for the internet, not everything is free on it.
    OK_Ant is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 12-17-2022, 08:27 PM   #120
    MrVodkaBig
     
    Join Date: Dec 2022
    Posts: 23

    Shows Seen: 0

    Re: ISO: tdc.org

    am i a joke to you?
    Attached Images
    File Type: jpeg 21243339-0653-4674-85CF-4560092BA28B.jpeg (44.5 KB, 47 views)
    MrVodkaBig is offline   Reply With Quote
    Reply

    Thread Tools
    Display Modes

    Posting Rules
    You may not post new threads
    You may not post replies
    You may not post attachments
    You may not edit your posts

    BB code is On
    Smilies are On
    [IMG] code is Off
    HTML code is Off

    Forum Jump


    Want to hide all ads on Ants? Click here

    All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:07 PM.


    Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
    Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.


       
    Site LinksAbout AntsAnts MobileTweet Tweet
    Home
    Ants+
    Tour Central
    Search bar
    RSS Feeds
    About Us
    Contact Us
    The Ants Blog
    Advertise on Ants
    Privacy Policy
    Ants on your cell phone
    iAnts
    mobile news
    mobile setlists
    antslive!
    Ants' Twitter
    DMBLive Twitter
    Ants Facebook
    Ants Instagram