The Ship - Page 15682 - Antsmarching.org Forums
Old 07-29-2020, 10:56 AM   #470431
cpxc.
 
cpxc.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Haverford, PA
Posts: 77,936

Shows Seen: 106

Re: The Ship

As someone that worked permanently from home for many years I would be completely fine with them pushing back indefinitely. My wife is a school teacher and it looks like she will be going into class in some capacity come september.
__________________
Craig // untappd
cpxc. is offline   Reply With Quote

  • Want to hide all ads on Ants? Click here
  • Old 07-29-2020, 01:56 PM   #470432
    scrock25
     
    scrock25's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Aug 2002
    Posts: 78,885

    Shows Seen: 25

    Re: The Ship

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by snow1868 View Post
    At least we don't have to turn our cameras on for Teams meetings, this allows me to not shower in the morning or really give a shit what I look like. Though this may be a contributing factor for my disdain for being at home as I feel like I have nothing to get ready for.
    I, too, have become a night showerer.
    scrock25 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 07-29-2020, 02:04 PM   #470433
    snow1868
    Party in the back!
     
    snow1868's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jan 2006
    Location: Ocoee, FL
    Posts: 33,378

    Shows Seen: 13

    Re: The Ship

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by scrock25 View Post
    I, too, have become a night showerer.
    I usually end up taking a shower around 10am now unless I have a call scheduled.
    __________________
    Ryan
    Go Pokes! Go Royals! Go Chiefs!

    Remember the Ten 1/27/01 4 Ever 11/17/11
    snow1868 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 07-29-2020, 02:26 PM   #470434
    TrampledUnderw.
    Ensconced
     
    TrampledUnderw.'s Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jan 2014
    Posts: 6,080

    Shows Seen: 0

    Re: The Ship

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by snow1868 View Post
    At least we don't have to turn our cameras on for Teams meetings, this allows me to not shower in the morning or really give a shit what I look like. Though this may be a contributing factor for my disdain for being at home as I feel like I have nothing to get ready for.
    im starting to get better about taking care of my appearance but its something ive never really cared about, some days i look straight homless in a groutfit, unkempt hair and beard. so much so that this was always a point of contention with my straight laced, ultra conservative dad

    i try more now since im in a professional environment but i hate getting judged on appearance. let me look like crap judge my work
    TrampledUnderw. is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 07-29-2020, 02:37 PM   #470435
    Beefsteak1138
    Eat Ass & Sell Drugs
     
    Beefsteak1138's Avatar
     
    Join Date: May 2003
    Posts: 79,461

    Shows Seen: 10

    Re: The Ship

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by scrock25 View Post
    I, too, have become a night showerer.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by snow1868 View Post
    I usually end up taking a shower around 10am now unless I have a call scheduled.
    I've been waking up at 5:30am and walking my bitch for 30 minutes, then SSS.
    __________________
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Rebecca De Mornay View Post
    i wish i lived in a time where it was acceptable to have sex with kids.
    Beefsteak1138 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 07-29-2020, 02:39 PM   #470436
    snow1868
    Party in the back!
     
    snow1868's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jan 2006
    Location: Ocoee, FL
    Posts: 33,378

    Shows Seen: 13

    Re: The Ship

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by TrampledUnderw. View Post
    im starting to get better about taking care of my appearance but its something ive never really cared about, some days i look straight homless in a groutfit, unkempt hair and beard. so much so that this was always a point of contention with my straight laced, ultra conservative dad

    i try more now since im in a professional environment but i hate getting judged on appearance. let me look like crap judge my work
    I work in IT, so it's a little easier to get away looking scruffy or unkempt; and especially since we went to a full causal dress code that allowed jeans with collared shirts but this is a new level for me.

    I honestly don't think I can go back to work unless they let us wear athletic shorts and t-shirts full time with house shoes.
    __________________
    Ryan
    Go Pokes! Go Royals! Go Chiefs!

    Remember the Ten 1/27/01 4 Ever 11/17/11
    snow1868 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 07-29-2020, 02:43 PM   #470437
    TrampledUnderw.
    Ensconced
     
    TrampledUnderw.'s Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jan 2014
    Posts: 6,080

    Shows Seen: 0

    Re: The Ship

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by snow1868 View Post
    I work in IT, so it's a little easier to get away looking scruffy or unkempt; and especially since we went to a full causal dress code that allowed jeans with collared shirts but this is a new level for me.

    I honestly don't think I can go back to work unless they let us wear athletic shorts and t-shirts full time with house shoes.
    most work places should be fully casual! who cares if you have jeans and a collared shirt over khakis and a button up. ppl are so uptight

    ur second sentence makes me want to go into radiology so i can sit in a dark room in comfy clothes all day and night and eventually turn into gollum
    TrampledUnderw. is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 07-29-2020, 02:50 PM   #470438
    snow1868
    Party in the back!
     
    snow1868's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jan 2006
    Location: Ocoee, FL
    Posts: 33,378

    Shows Seen: 13

    Re: The Ship

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by TrampledUnderw. View Post
    most work places should be fully casual! who cares if you have jeans and a collared shirt over khakis and a button up. ppl are so uptight

    ur second sentence makes me want to go into radiology so i can sit in a dark room in comfy clothes all day and night and eventually turn into gollum
    Especially IT. But I work for a hospital system so I get why they wanted business casual, but I'm glad they let us go to jeans full time last year. We do have to wear business casual when we're in the actual hospital buildings, but that's really rare for me. Even more rare now!
    __________________
    Ryan
    Go Pokes! Go Royals! Go Chiefs!

    Remember the Ten 1/27/01 4 Ever 11/17/11
    snow1868 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 07-29-2020, 03:21 PM   #470439
    Beefsteak1138
    Eat Ass & Sell Drugs
     
    Beefsteak1138's Avatar
     
    Join Date: May 2003
    Posts: 79,461

    Shows Seen: 10

    Re: The Ship

    My company is business casual, but my department requires shirt/tie. Definitely one of the best benefits of working from home is being able to wear whatever I want. Polo and jeans is the most I've dressed up since mid-March.
    __________________
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Rebecca De Mornay View Post
    i wish i lived in a time where it was acceptable to have sex with kids.
    Beefsteak1138 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 07-29-2020, 04:02 PM   #470440
    Rodey
    #FearTheDeer
     
    Rodey's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Aug 2005
    Location: Madison, WI
    Posts: 74,812

    Shows Seen: 16

    Re: The Ship

    I honestly don't remember the last time I wore real pants/shorts.
    __________________
    Jordan
    "I'll tell you what: I'm never eating at Benihana again. I don't care whose birthday it is."
    Rodey is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 07-29-2020, 09:14 PM   #470441
    cpxc.
     
    cpxc.'s Avatar
     
    Join Date: Aug 2006
    Location: Haverford, PA
    Posts: 77,936

    Shows Seen: 106

    The Ship

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Rodey View Post
    I honestly don't remember the last time I wore real pants/shorts.

    Samesies.

    Only wore socks a handful of times this summer to cut grass.

    Boyd would not approve
    __________________
    Craig // untappd
    cpxc. is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 07-29-2020, 09:25 PM   #470442
    scrock25
     
    scrock25's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Aug 2002
    Posts: 78,885

    Shows Seen: 25

    Re: The Ship

    I’ve worn either sweatpants and a hoodie or b-ball shorts and a tshirt every fucking day for over 4 months.

    Sometimes I’ll even shit my pants just to know I’m alive.
    scrock25 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 07-29-2020, 10:05 PM   #470443
    Rodey
    #FearTheDeer
     
    Rodey's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Aug 2005
    Location: Madison, WI
    Posts: 74,812

    Shows Seen: 16

    Re: The Ship

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by scrock25 View Post
    Iíve worn either sweatpants and a hoodie or b-ball shorts and a tshirt every fucking day for over 4 months.

    Sometimes Iíll even shit my pants just to know Iím alive.
    Fuck dude, keep going. I'm close.
    __________________
    Jordan
    "I'll tell you what: I'm never eating at Benihana again. I don't care whose birthday it is."
    Rodey is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 07-30-2020, 09:56 AM   #470444
    cpxc.
     
    cpxc.'s Avatar
     
    Join Date: Aug 2006
    Location: Haverford, PA
    Posts: 77,936

    Shows Seen: 106

    Re: The Ship

    Anyone watch Love (the movie) on Netflix?
    __________________
    Craig // untappd
    cpxc. is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 07-30-2020, 10:03 AM   #470445
    snow1868
    Party in the back!
     
    snow1868's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jan 2006
    Location: Ocoee, FL
    Posts: 33,378

    Shows Seen: 13

    Re: The Ship

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by cpxc. View Post
    Anyone watch Love (the movie) on Netflix?
    The Gasper Noe' film that's basically a porn? Yes, I watched it with my wife mostly because we couldn't believe what we were watching.
    __________________
    Ryan
    Go Pokes! Go Royals! Go Chiefs!

    Remember the Ten 1/27/01 4 Ever 11/17/11
    snow1868 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 07-30-2020, 10:13 AM   #470446
    Rodey
    #FearTheDeer
     
    Rodey's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Aug 2005
    Location: Madison, WI
    Posts: 74,812

    Shows Seen: 16

    Re: The Ship

    Never heard of it, but sounds good to me...

    "In a pre-release interview with Marfa Journal, Noť implied that the film would have an explicitly sexual feel. He asserted that it would "give guys a hard-on and make girls cry"."
    __________________
    Jordan
    "I'll tell you what: I'm never eating at Benihana again. I don't care whose birthday it is."
    Rodey is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 07-30-2020, 10:18 AM   #470447
    snow1868
    Party in the back!
     
    snow1868's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jan 2006
    Location: Ocoee, FL
    Posts: 33,378

    Shows Seen: 13

    Re: The Ship

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Rodey View Post
    Never heard of it, but sounds good to me...

    "In a pre-release interview with Marfa Journal, Noť implied that the film would have an explicitly sexual feel. He asserted that it would "give guys a hard-on and make girls cry"."
    The opening scene is a guy getting a handjob to completion. So....
    __________________
    Ryan
    Go Pokes! Go Royals! Go Chiefs!

    Remember the Ten 1/27/01 4 Ever 11/17/11
    snow1868 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 07-30-2020, 10:29 AM   #470448
    Rodey
    #FearTheDeer
     
    Rodey's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Aug 2005
    Location: Madison, WI
    Posts: 74,812

    Shows Seen: 16

    Re: The Ship

    Sounds like a hard acting gig...
    __________________
    Jordan
    "I'll tell you what: I'm never eating at Benihana again. I don't care whose birthday it is."
    Rodey is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 07-30-2020, 10:31 AM   #470449
    Beefsteak1138
    Eat Ass & Sell Drugs
     
    Beefsteak1138's Avatar
     
    Join Date: May 2003
    Posts: 79,461

    Shows Seen: 10

    Re: The Ship

    Acting is difficult. There is some stiff competition.
    __________________
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Rebecca De Mornay View Post
    i wish i lived in a time where it was acceptable to have sex with kids.
    Beefsteak1138 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 07-30-2020, 10:35 AM   #470450
    cpxc.
     
    cpxc.'s Avatar
     
    Join Date: Aug 2006
    Location: Haverford, PA
    Posts: 77,936

    Shows Seen: 106

    Re: The Ship

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by snow1868 View Post
    The Gasper Noe' film that's basically a porn? Yes, I watched it with my wife mostly because we couldn't believe what we were watching.
    my co-worker just told me about it. I tried to watch the first few minutes. Only made it to the 20 second mark. At this rate it's going to take me 3 months to finish it.
    __________________
    Craig // untappd
    cpxc. is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 07-30-2020, 11:59 AM   #470451
    Rodey
    #FearTheDeer
     
    Rodey's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Aug 2005
    Location: Madison, WI
    Posts: 74,812

    Shows Seen: 16

    Re: The Ship

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by cpxc. View Post
    my co-worker just told me about it. I tried to watch the first few minutes. Only made it to the 20 second mark. At this rate it's going to take me 3 months to finish it.
    Well, did you cum or what?
    __________________
    Jordan
    "I'll tell you what: I'm never eating at Benihana again. I don't care whose birthday it is."
    Rodey is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 07-30-2020, 12:13 PM   #470452
    cpxc.
     
    cpxc.'s Avatar
     
    Join Date: Aug 2006
    Location: Haverford, PA
    Posts: 77,936

    Shows Seen: 106

    Re: The Ship

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Rodey View Post
    Well, did you cum or what?
    I'm making good use of my clean socks.
    __________________
    Craig // untappd
    cpxc. is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 07-30-2020, 12:55 PM   #470453
    Beefsteak1138
    Eat Ass & Sell Drugs
     
    Beefsteak1138's Avatar
     
    Join Date: May 2003
    Posts: 79,461

    Shows Seen: 10

    Re: The Ship

    JFC man, there are just some things you don't talk about in public.
    __________________
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Rebecca De Mornay View Post
    i wish i lived in a time where it was acceptable to have sex with kids.
    Beefsteak1138 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 07-31-2020, 09:32 AM   #470454
    cpxc.
     
    cpxc.'s Avatar
     
    Join Date: Aug 2006
    Location: Haverford, PA
    Posts: 77,936

    Shows Seen: 106

    Re: The Ship

    I hope you all have a blessed day. TGIF
    __________________
    Craig // untappd
    cpxc. is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 07-31-2020, 09:32 AM   #470455
    cpxc.
     
    cpxc.'s Avatar
     
    Join Date: Aug 2006
    Location: Haverford, PA
    Posts: 77,936

    Shows Seen: 106

    Re: The Ship

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Beefsteak1138 View Post
    JFC man, there are just some things you don't talk about in public.
    This thread was founded on grotesque shit.
    __________________
    Craig // untappd
    cpxc. is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 07-31-2020, 04:29 PM   #470456
    cpxc.
     
    cpxc.'s Avatar
     
    Join Date: Aug 2006
    Location: Haverford, PA
    Posts: 77,936

    Shows Seen: 106

    Re: The Ship

    Just ordered a 30 piece CFA nug cause Iím a fat fuck
    __________________
    Craig // untappd
    cpxc. is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 07-31-2020, 05:30 PM   #470457
    snow1868
    Party in the back!
     
    snow1868's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jan 2006
    Location: Ocoee, FL
    Posts: 33,378

    Shows Seen: 13

    Re: The Ship

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by cpxc. View Post
    Just ordered a 30 piece CFA nug cause Iím a fat fuck
    Got this, an eight count grilled nugs, and mac and cheese for the fam last night. I ate most of it. I think I ate at least 16 of them and most of the mac and cheese during dinner.
    __________________
    Ryan
    Go Pokes! Go Royals! Go Chiefs!

    Remember the Ten 1/27/01 4 Ever 11/17/11
    snow1868 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 07-31-2020, 07:44 PM   #470458
    Beefsteak1138
    Eat Ass & Sell Drugs
     
    Beefsteak1138's Avatar
     
    Join Date: May 2003
    Posts: 79,461

    Shows Seen: 10

    The Ship

    Bunch of fat fucks in here. Why the hell am I the only with diabeetus?
    __________________
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Rebecca De Mornay View Post
    i wish i lived in a time where it was acceptable to have sex with kids.
    Beefsteak1138 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 07-31-2020, 07:52 PM   #470459
    cpxc.
     
    cpxc.'s Avatar
     
    Join Date: Aug 2006
    Location: Haverford, PA
    Posts: 77,936

    Shows Seen: 106

    Re: The Ship

    I just ate CFA deluxe w/ fries
    16 nugs
    2 spoonfuls of my kids Mac and cheese
    Chocolate shake


    FffFuuuuccckkkkkkk
    __________________
    Craig // untappd
    cpxc. is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 07-31-2020, 07:54 PM   #470460
    TrampledUnderw.
    Ensconced
     
    TrampledUnderw.'s Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jan 2014
    Posts: 6,080

    Shows Seen: 0

    Re: The Ship

    which sauce???
    TrampledUnderw. is offline   Reply With Quote
    Reply

    Thread Tools
    Display Modes

    Posting Rules
    You may not post new threads
    You may not post replies
    You may not post attachments
    You may not edit your posts

    BB code is On
    Smilies are On
    [IMG] code is Off
    HTML code is Off

    Forum Jump


    Want to hide all ads on Ants? Click here

    All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:33 AM.


    Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
    Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.


       
    Site LinksAbout AntsAnts MobileTweet Tweet
    Home
    Ants+
    Tour Central
    Search bar
    RSS Feeds
    About Us
    Contact Us
    The Ants Blog
    Advertise on Ants
    Privacy Policy
    Ants on your cell phone
    iAnts
    mobile news
    mobile setlists
    antslive!
    Ants' Twitter
    DMBLive Twitter
    Ants Facebook
    Ants Instagram
    Matt's Twitter
    Joe's Twitter