**Deer Creek 2012** - Page 1203 - Antsmarching.org Forums
Old 08-21-2012, 11:16 AM   #36061
btpeters
Belly Jelly Baby
 
btpeters's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Posts: 23,338

Shows Seen: 55

Re: **Deer Creek 2012**

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBug3288 View Post
Man, I am nervous about having to give my boss my two weeks notice. >.< I am glad I don't have to do it for a couple weeks yet. IDK how he is gonna react. I mean he is a cool boss, I like him, but I am still nervous he is gonna get mad. >.< Especially since he just gave me a raise a month and a half ago.

Send a nice, professional looking letter through e-mail, copying any other pertinent people on it. Should do the trick
btpeters is online now   Reply With Quote

  • Want to hide all ads on Ants? Click here
  • Old 08-21-2012, 11:19 AM   #36062
    btpeters
    Belly Jelly Baby
     
    btpeters's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Oct 2007
    Location: Indianapolis, IN
    Posts: 23,338

    Shows Seen: 55

    Re: **Deer Creek 2012**

    LOOOOVE Lakeside Spaceman good stuff, right there
    btpeters is online now   Reply With Quote
    Old 08-21-2012, 11:23 AM   #36063
    audiophile88
    Pedobear
     
    audiophile88's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jun 2010
    Location: southside indy
    Posts: 830

    Shows Seen: 30

    Re: **Deer Creek 2012**

    I hate white people
    audiophile88 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 08-21-2012, 11:24 AM   #36064
    KBug3288
    Kit Kat Kate
     
    KBug3288's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Feb 2012
    Location: Southside Indy
    Posts: 2,437

    Shows Seen: 19

    Re: **Deer Creek 2012**

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by btpeters View Post
    Send a nice, professional looking letter through e-mail, copying any other pertinent people on it. Should do the trick
    This might work....
    __________________
    Deer Creek Venue Info

    "Love running here celebrating and relating".....AT DEER CREEK!
    KBug3288 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 08-21-2012, 11:27 AM   #36065
    wontburnthepig
     
    wontburnthepig's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jul 2006
    Location: Northern Indiana
    Posts: 1,909

    Shows Seen: 90

    Re: **Deer Creek 2012**

    Start around 1:55

    How to quit your job
    wontburnthepig is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 08-21-2012, 11:27 AM   #36066
    btpeters
    Belly Jelly Baby
     
    btpeters's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Oct 2007
    Location: Indianapolis, IN
    Posts: 23,338

    Shows Seen: 55

    Re: **Deer Creek 2012**

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by KBug3288 View Post
    This might work....

    If he asks (which he probably won't) why you didn't speak to him about it, just say you wanted to make sure you had documentation of it for yours and the company's records.
    btpeters is online now   Reply With Quote
    Old 08-21-2012, 11:29 AM   #36067
    btpeters
    Belly Jelly Baby
     
    btpeters's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Oct 2007
    Location: Indianapolis, IN
    Posts: 23,338

    Shows Seen: 55

    Re: **Deer Creek 2012**

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by wontburnthepig View Post
    Start around 1:55

    How to quit your job

    Having to sit through a 2:10 advertisement for a 3:19 video clip. Efficiency
    btpeters is online now   Reply With Quote
    Old 08-21-2012, 11:32 AM   #36068
    wontburnthepig
     
    wontburnthepig's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jul 2006
    Location: Northern Indiana
    Posts: 1,909

    Shows Seen: 90

    Re: **Deer Creek 2012**

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by btpeters View Post
    Having to sit through a 2:10 advertisement for a 3:19 video clip. Efficiency

    hmmm...i saw no ads
    wontburnthepig is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 08-21-2012, 11:37 AM   #36069
    myersk27
     
    myersk27's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Sep 2006
    Location: Indianapolis, IN
    Posts: 42,790

    Shows Seen: 28

    Re: **Deer Creek 2012**

    Aaron, I saw that Hopsolution is no longer on tap at Bell's....did you ever get up there for it?
    __________________
    Kevin
    myersk27 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 08-21-2012, 11:38 AM   #36070
    btpeters
    Belly Jelly Baby
     
    btpeters's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Oct 2007
    Location: Indianapolis, IN
    Posts: 23,338

    Shows Seen: 55

    Re: **Deer Creek 2012**

    Sorry if nobody cares, but i gotta say...election years REALLY make facebook pretty fucking intolerable...posting bullshit on facebook 1) doesn't turn anybody instantly into a liberal or conservative (although, the latter really isn't the problem from what i see on my fb) 2) posting on facebook isn't making you an activist its making you annoying 3) if it matters that much get out from behind your computer and YOU do something
    btpeters is online now   Reply With Quote
    Old 08-21-2012, 11:40 AM   #36071
    KBug3288
    Kit Kat Kate
     
    KBug3288's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Feb 2012
    Location: Southside Indy
    Posts: 2,437

    Shows Seen: 19

    Re: **Deer Creek 2012**

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by wontburnthepig View Post
    Start around 1:55

    How to quit your job
    Bahahahaha!!!!!

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by btpeters View Post
    If he asks (which he probably won't) why you didn't speak to him about it, just say you wanted to make sure you had documentation of it for yours and the company's records.
    I am sure he will talk to me about it after I send him the e-mail. We have a good boss/employee relationship, but I know he can't match what this other company is offering. There is a person who has been here for 3 years and isn't making what this other company is offering me, so :
    __________________
    Deer Creek Venue Info

    "Love running here celebrating and relating".....AT DEER CREEK!
    KBug3288 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 08-21-2012, 11:43 AM   #36072
    btpeters
    Belly Jelly Baby
     
    btpeters's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Oct 2007
    Location: Indianapolis, IN
    Posts: 23,338

    Shows Seen: 55

    Re: **Deer Creek 2012**

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by KBug3288 View Post
    Bahahahaha!!!!!



    I am sure he will talk to me about it after I send him the e-mail. We have a good boss/employee relationship, but I know he can't match what this other company is offering. There is a person who has been here for 3 years and isn't making what this other company is offering me, so :

    Well, then he's pretty much defeated
    btpeters is online now   Reply With Quote
    Old 08-21-2012, 11:44 AM   #36073
    wontburnthepig
     
    wontburnthepig's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jul 2006
    Location: Northern Indiana
    Posts: 1,909

    Shows Seen: 90

    Re: **Deer Creek 2012**

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by myersk27 View Post
    Aaron, I saw that Hopsolution is no longer on tap at Bell's....did you ever get up there for it?
    no i did not...i checked the tap cam today and noticed that as well

    troubling

    I think they might get it back though

    There is an event at Bar Louie in the middle of next month that is supposed to have Hopsoulution and Oracle on tap....i have it marked on my calendar...so if nothing else, I'll get it then

    planning on going to the spring tonight to get Oracle though
    wontburnthepig is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 08-21-2012, 11:45 AM   #36074
    twostepping
    Happy Birthday Walt!
     
    twostepping's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Feb 2002
    Location: Screaming from the Minarets
    Posts: 14,021

    Shows Seen: 69

    Re: **Deer Creek 2012**

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by KBug3288 View Post
    Good Morning.

    I am sure it goes with out me saying but I am not back reading. LOL

    Been super busy, got a new job that comes with a nice raise. Getting things finalized for Cali. Went to Gen Con, and yes I dressed up.

    Life has been pretty good.

    How have you houligans been?
    What did you dress up as? Pictures or it didn't happen.
    __________________
    Deer Creek - "They skipped your home state this year? Come on over, we'll take care of you."
    twostepping is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 08-21-2012, 11:48 AM   #36075
    twostepping
    Happy Birthday Walt!
     
    twostepping's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Feb 2002
    Location: Screaming from the Minarets
    Posts: 14,021

    Shows Seen: 69

    Re: **Deer Creek 2012**

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by KBug3288 View Post
    Wow, I know it's only 9:05 but no one is in here.

    So, finally caved and got M:TG 2013 for PS3. Too many mono decks. >.< Not that they are bad, I actually really like Ajani's deck, major life gain, very similar to Soul Sister's deck used a couple years ago. (RLD)

    The Dream Puppets deck, not so awesome, takes to long to go off, if you can stall long enough when it hits it is hard to beat, but you have to be able to get to that point.

    The green creatures get big, fast, of course, but I have never been a big green fan.
    I love magic. But I don't get the appeal of playing a card game without actual cards.
    __________________
    Deer Creek - "They skipped your home state this year? Come on over, we'll take care of you."
    twostepping is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 08-21-2012, 11:57 AM   #36076
    wontburnthepig
     
    wontburnthepig's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jul 2006
    Location: Northern Indiana
    Posts: 1,909

    Shows Seen: 90

    Re: **Deer Creek 2012**

    Bells event in Mishawaka

    http://bellsbeer.com/events-2/?selec...eyEventID=2237
    wontburnthepig is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 08-21-2012, 12:22 PM   #36077
    KBug3288
    Kit Kat Kate
     
    KBug3288's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Feb 2012
    Location: Southside Indy
    Posts: 2,437

    Shows Seen: 19

    Re: **Deer Creek 2012**

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by twostepping View Post
    I love magic. But I don't get the appeal of playing a card game without actual cards.
    We of course play with real cards, but the PS3 version is a cheap, entertaining, past time. We don't always go out to play and it is fun, they have a challenges section that is pretty neat.


    Learning to work with what you have, it really does teach you some stuff. Makes you think out side the box.
    __________________
    Deer Creek Venue Info

    "Love running here celebrating and relating".....AT DEER CREEK!
    KBug3288 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 08-21-2012, 12:24 PM   #36078
    KBug3288
    Kit Kat Kate
     
    KBug3288's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Feb 2012
    Location: Southside Indy
    Posts: 2,437

    Shows Seen: 19

    Re: **Deer Creek 2012**

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by twostepping View Post
    What did you dress up as? Pictures or it didn't happen.
    Kinda my version of the Geisha of Doom form Samuri Champloo.....

    It was kinda last minute and hurried. Next years will be planned out wayyyy better. I am gonna hopefully do Serra Angel next year. I think it'd be badass.


    See attachment.
    Attached Images
    File Type: jpg GEISHA.jpg (45.7 KB, 13 views)
    __________________
    Deer Creek Venue Info

    "Love running here celebrating and relating".....AT DEER CREEK!
    KBug3288 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 08-21-2012, 12:26 PM   #36079
    btpeters
    Belly Jelly Baby
     
    btpeters's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Oct 2007
    Location: Indianapolis, IN
    Posts: 23,338

    Shows Seen: 55

    Re: **Deer Creek 2012**

    awesome cosplay kbug!
    btpeters is online now   Reply With Quote
    Old 08-21-2012, 12:27 PM   #36080
    myersk27
     
    myersk27's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Sep 2006
    Location: Indianapolis, IN
    Posts: 42,790

    Shows Seen: 28

    Re: **Deer Creek 2012**

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by wontburnthepig View Post
    no i did not...i checked the tap cam today and noticed that as well

    troubling

    I think they might get it back though

    There is an event at Bar Louie in the middle of next month that is supposed to have Hopsoulution and Oracle on tap....i have it marked on my calendar...so if nothing else, I'll get it then

    planning on going to the spring tonight to get Oracle though
    glad you saw that, didn't want you to miss it.....let me know what you think!!
    __________________
    Kevin
    myersk27 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 08-21-2012, 12:29 PM   #36081
    KBug3288
    Kit Kat Kate
     
    KBug3288's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Feb 2012
    Location: Southside Indy
    Posts: 2,437

    Shows Seen: 19

    Re: **Deer Creek 2012**

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by btpeters View Post
    awesome cosplay kbug!
    Thank you.
    __________________
    Deer Creek Venue Info

    "Love running here celebrating and relating".....AT DEER CREEK!
    KBug3288 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 08-21-2012, 12:32 PM   #36082
    btpeters
    Belly Jelly Baby
     
    btpeters's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Oct 2007
    Location: Indianapolis, IN
    Posts: 23,338

    Shows Seen: 55

    Re: **Deer Creek 2012**

    Speaking of, I REALLY hope my wife lets me dress up my son for Halloween this year. I want to dress him up like The Dude and I was going to go as Walter...cuz he's my little dude
    btpeters is online now   Reply With Quote
    Old 08-21-2012, 12:33 PM   #36083
    myersk27
     
    myersk27's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Sep 2006
    Location: Indianapolis, IN
    Posts: 42,790

    Shows Seen: 28

    Re: **Deer Creek 2012**

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by btpeters View Post
    Sorry if nobody cares, but i gotta say...election years REALLY make facebook pretty fucking intolerable...posting bullshit on facebook 1) doesn't turn anybody instantly into a liberal or conservative (although, the latter really isn't the problem from what i see on my fb) 2) posting on facebook isn't making you an activist its making you annoying 3) if it matters that much get out from behind your computer and YOU do something
    i remember the good old days when all we did on Facebook was just connect with people we haven't talked to in years......somehow it's become this forum where people try to push their political viewpoints on others and it's really just annoying as hell. My mom recently deleted her FB account and so did my sister. I have contemplated doing the same thing, but really all I do is just unsubscribe from people. i think out of my 500 or so "friends" i probably only see updates from like 40 or so.... really worth having it
    __________________
    Kevin
    myersk27 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 08-21-2012, 12:33 PM   #36084
    audiophile88
    Pedobear
     
    audiophile88's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jun 2010
    Location: southside indy
    Posts: 830

    Shows Seen: 30

    Re: **Deer Creek 2012**

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by btpeters View Post
    Speaking of, I REALLY hope my wife lets me dress up my son for Halloween this year. I want to dress him up like The Dude and I was going to go as Walter...cuz he's my little dude
    that it awesome
    audiophile88 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 08-21-2012, 12:37 PM   #36085
    ramiro24
    Hurricane Rozz
     
    ramiro24's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jun 2010
    Location: Indiana
    Posts: 21,649

    Shows Seen: 53

    Re: **Deer Creek 2012**

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by btpeters View Post
    If it sucks, it sucks. I know i'm not alone with my thoughts on the Gaucho chorus
    Dmbc?.......
    __________________
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jsc6545 View Post
    nothing like getting a blowy while posting on ants
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by sean52692 View Post
    Rozz, you are always partying, even when you're not
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by btpeters View Post
    We all go a little Rozz sometimes
    ramiro24 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 08-21-2012, 12:40 PM   #36086
    KBug3288
    Kit Kat Kate
     
    KBug3288's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Feb 2012
    Location: Southside Indy
    Posts: 2,437

    Shows Seen: 19

    Re: **Deer Creek 2012**

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by btpeters View Post
    Speaking of, I REALLY hope my wife lets me dress up my son for Halloween this year. I want to dress him up like The Dude and I was going to go as Walter...cuz he's my little dude
    Aw, that's be cute.

    Eli will probably be Darth Vader this year. Last year he was a Candy Corn (He was 2 weeks old, lol.)
    __________________
    Deer Creek Venue Info

    "Love running here celebrating and relating".....AT DEER CREEK!
    KBug3288 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 08-21-2012, 12:40 PM   #36087
    btpeters
    Belly Jelly Baby
     
    btpeters's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Oct 2007
    Location: Indianapolis, IN
    Posts: 23,338

    Shows Seen: 55

    Re: **Deer Creek 2012**

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by myersk27 View Post
    i remember the good old days when all we did on Facebook was just connect with people we haven't talked to in years......somehow it's become this forum where people try to push their political viewpoints on others and it's really just annoying as hell. My mom recently deleted her FB account and so did my sister. I have contemplated doing the same thing, but really all I do is just unsubscribe from people. i think out of my 500 or so "friends" i probably only see updates from like 40 or so.... really worth having it

    I know, i've unsubscribed to so many damn people. If you're a political writer and you're posting links to articles...cool, that's fine. But if you're joe schmo who's truly uninformed, refuse to see things in an unbiased fashion and don't realize that not everyone shares your views and beliefs...ugh
    btpeters is online now   Reply With Quote
    Old 08-21-2012, 12:40 PM   #36088
    ramiro24
    Hurricane Rozz
     
    ramiro24's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jun 2010
    Location: Indiana
    Posts: 21,649

    Shows Seen: 53

    Re: **Deer Creek 2012**

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by audiophile88 View Post
    I hate white people
    so do i ..when it comes to racial bs that is.
    __________________
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jsc6545 View Post
    nothing like getting a blowy while posting on ants
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by sean52692 View Post
    Rozz, you are always partying, even when you're not
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by btpeters View Post
    We all go a little Rozz sometimes
    ramiro24 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 08-21-2012, 12:41 PM   #36089
    btpeters
    Belly Jelly Baby
     
    btpeters's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Oct 2007
    Location: Indianapolis, IN
    Posts: 23,338

    Shows Seen: 55

    Re: **Deer Creek 2012**

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ramiro24 View Post
    Dmbc?.......

    Nope, a place the size of your avatar tells me you don't know about. I try not to hit up dmbc anymore (but i admit i peak from time to time)
    btpeters is online now   Reply With Quote
    Old 08-21-2012, 12:42 PM   #36090
    ramiro24
    Hurricane Rozz
     
    ramiro24's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jun 2010
    Location: Indiana
    Posts: 21,649

    Shows Seen: 53

    Re: **Deer Creek 2012**

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by KBug3288 View Post
    Rozz what classes are you taking this year??
    I am taking macro econ.spanish 101 buisness online and theatre arts for fall semester lol..you in school at ivy?
    __________________
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jsc6545 View Post
    nothing like getting a blowy while posting on ants
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by sean52692 View Post
    Rozz, you are always partying, even when you're not
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by btpeters View Post
    We all go a little Rozz sometimes
    ramiro24 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Reply

    Thread Tools
    Display Modes

    Posting Rules
    You may not post new threads
    You may not post replies
    You may not post attachments
    You may not edit your posts

    BB code is On
    Smilies are On
    [IMG] code is Off
    HTML code is Off

    Forum Jump


    Want to hide all ads on Ants? Click here

    All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:53 AM.


    Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
    Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.


       
    Site LinksAbout AntsAnts MobileTweet Tweet
    Home
    Ants+
    Tour Central
    Search bar
    RSS Feeds
    About Us
    Contact Us
    The Ants Blog
    Advertise on Ants
    Privacy Policy
    Ants on your cell phone
    iAnts
    mobile news
    mobile setlists
    antslive!
    Ants' Twitter
    DMBLive Twitter
    Ants Facebook
    Ants Instagram