**Deer Creek 2012** - Page 1208 - Antsmarching.org Forums
Old 08-22-2012, 02:59 PM   #36211
btpeters
Belly Jelly Baby
 
btpeters's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Posts: 23,269

Shows Seen: 55

Re: **Deer Creek 2012**

with dt.org there is interaction in the event something needs reseeded or more seeding. people upload shows to it. There's also a dl to seeding ratio on there that i think you need to maintain.

Its not person to person, snail mail interactive, but its something
btpeters is offline   Reply With Quote

  • Want to hide all ads on Ants? Click here
  • Old 08-22-2012, 03:26 PM   #36212
    walter
     
    walter's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Aug 2007
    Location: Central Ohio
    Posts: 4,094

    Shows Seen: 35

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by btpeters View Post
    with dt.org there is interaction in the event something needs reseeded or more seeding. people upload shows to it. There's also a dl to seeding ratio on there that i think you need to maintain.

    Its not person to person, snail mail interactive, but its something
    I guess... That's pretty anonymous interaction.
    walter is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 08-22-2012, 03:46 PM   #36213
    btpeters
    Belly Jelly Baby
     
    btpeters's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Oct 2007
    Location: Indianapolis, IN
    Posts: 23,269

    Shows Seen: 55

    Re: **Deer Creek 2012**

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by walter View Post
    I guess... That's pretty anonymous interaction.

    I believe they still offer B&P on dt.org too. so that probably helps
    btpeters is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 08-22-2012, 03:47 PM   #36214
    KBug3288
    Kit Kat Kate
     
    KBug3288's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Feb 2012
    Location: Southside Indy
    Posts: 2,437

    Shows Seen: 19

    Re: **Deer Creek 2012**

    Same as utorrent and same reason they can't be sued.

    Seeders and Leechers.



    __________________
    Deer Creek Venue Info

    "Love running here celebrating and relating".....AT DEER CREEK!
    KBug3288 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 08-22-2012, 03:51 PM   #36215
    ramiro24
    Hurricane Rozz
     
    ramiro24's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jun 2010
    Location: Indiana
    Posts: 21,647

    Shows Seen: 53

    Re: **Deer Creek 2012**

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by btpeters View Post
    are you looking to get out of the grocery-retail business as a whole, or just looking to switch teams?
    im looking for more a real job for the next year..just something that pays more then 7.35 an hour. and lately kroger has become a bad company to work for. cutting payroll to bring in more income is the norm for companies and all...but dont do it at a store that brings in a million a week and is slammed busy from 8 am to 9pm and even can be busy through the night until 2 am. its become a piss poor work environment. yeah you say its kroger..how can it be that bad? just trust me...it really has gotten bad here in the last few months.
    __________________
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jsc6545 View Post
    nothing like getting a blowy while posting on ants
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by sean52692 View Post
    Rozz, you are always partying, even when you're not
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by btpeters View Post
    We all go a little Rozz sometimes
    ramiro24 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 08-22-2012, 03:59 PM   #36216
    btpeters
    Belly Jelly Baby
     
    btpeters's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Oct 2007
    Location: Indianapolis, IN
    Posts: 23,269

    Shows Seen: 55

    Re: **Deer Creek 2012**

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ramiro24 View Post
    im looking for more a real job for the next year..just something that pays more then 7.35 an hour. and lately kroger has become a bad company to work for. cutting payroll to bring in more income is the norm for companies and all...but dont do it at a store that brings in a million a week and is slammed busy from 8 am to 9pm and even can be busy through the night until 2 am. its become a piss poor work environment. yeah you say its kroger..how can it be that bad? just trust me...it really has gotten bad here in the last few months.

    I'm sure working at any grocery store sucks. Definitely not my thing.

    What kind of job are gonna go after?
    btpeters is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 08-22-2012, 04:13 PM   #36217
    btpeters
    Belly Jelly Baby
     
    btpeters's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Oct 2007
    Location: Indianapolis, IN
    Posts: 23,269

    Shows Seen: 55

    Re: **Deer Creek 2012**

    Some late afternoon/evening/toilet bowl reading

    http://scottalanmendelson.blogspot.c...s-part_22.html
    btpeters is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 08-22-2012, 04:38 PM   #36218
    MtSkier
    #trynottosuck
     
    MtSkier's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jun 2009
    Location: Chicago
    Posts: 11,676

    Shows Seen: 35

    Re: **Deer Creek 2012**

    Really only bummed about DMBstream getting taken down because I used it as a way to preview tapes before I downloaded them, when they were too old to be in the preview section of DT. Oh well. Not that big of a deal.
    __________________
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ExistenceNow View Post
    This is Ants. No one focuses on the positive part of a show.
    MtSkier is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 08-22-2012, 08:19 PM   #36219
    KBug3288
    Kit Kat Kate
     
    KBug3288's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Feb 2012
    Location: Southside Indy
    Posts: 2,437

    Shows Seen: 19

    Re: **Deer Creek 2012**

    I have a list of CD's I need to burn and I keep forgetting to buy CD's. >.<
    __________________
    Deer Creek Venue Info

    "Love running here celebrating and relating".....AT DEER CREEK!
    KBug3288 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 08-22-2012, 08:59 PM   #36220
    landsharkbam
    "The Shark"
     
    landsharkbam's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Mar 2003
    Location: Indianapolis
    Posts: 4,873

    Shows Seen: 56

    Re: **Deer Creek 2012**

    Rozz, work at the mall. Bang chics. Or, work at best buy. Get discount on cool shit
    __________________
    Brett
    landsharkbam is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 08-22-2012, 09:27 PM   #36221
    rlpi100
     
    rlpi100's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jul 2008
    Location: Chicago, IL
    Posts: 26,428

    Shows Seen: 68

    Re: **Deer Creek 2012**

    Where I worked in school.

    High School: Car Wash and a Hockey Pro Shop (both were pretty sweet)

    College: MC Sports (discounts came in handy)

    Find something else if you hate Kroger Rozz!
    __________________
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by sean52692 View Post
    In south Indy. Yelling ROZZ out my window
    rlpi100 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 08-22-2012, 09:38 PM   #36222
    btpeters
    Belly Jelly Baby
     
    btpeters's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Oct 2007
    Location: Indianapolis, IN
    Posts: 23,269

    Shows Seen: 55

    Re: **Deer Creek 2012**

    For me

    High School - buffalo wings n ribs, Toys R Us

    College - Circuit City
    btpeters is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 08-22-2012, 10:58 PM   #36223
    twostepping
    Happy Birthday Walt!
     
    twostepping's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Feb 2002
    Location: Screaming from the Minarets
    Posts: 14,019

    Shows Seen: 69

    Re: **Deer Creek 2012**

    High School - Gas City, Saraneckis Catering Company, H&R Block

    Started Walgreens 5 days before I graduated high school. Been there ever since(12 years down, 39 1/2 to go).
    __________________
    Deer Creek - "They skipped your home state this year? Come on over, we'll take care of you."
    twostepping is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 08-22-2012, 11:16 PM   #36224
    MtSkier
    #trynottosuck
     
    MtSkier's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jun 2009
    Location: Chicago
    Posts: 11,676

    Shows Seen: 35

    High school: pool
    College: still the same place just managing now
    __________________
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ExistenceNow View Post
    This is Ants. No one focuses on the positive part of a show.
    MtSkier is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 08-23-2012, 12:36 AM   #36225
    sean52692
     
    sean52692's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jan 2008
    Location: Illinoyed
    Posts: 60,436

    Shows Seen: 0

    Re: **Deer Creek 2012**

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by KBug3288 View Post
    Same as utorrent and same reason they can't be sued.

    Seeders and Leechers.



    if you're talking about DreamingTree, they could. Technically they violate the policy.

    http://www.davematthewsband.com/legal

    TAPING

    Matthews Band allows audiotaping at almost every live performance. We feel that each show is unique and want to offer our fans the opportunity to recreate the live experience through the audio reproduction of our shows. At all taping authorized performances, tapers can tape from any ticketed seating location in the venue. Also,for many of these performances tapers are able to purchase tickets for a specially designated taper section, normally located immediately behind the soundboard. No soundboard or power feeds are provided.

    Taping is limited to audio-only, using only microphones. Wireless receivers are strictly prohibited. We sincerely appreciate all of our fans, so we ask that you please be considerate of those around you by not obstructing anyone else's view of the performance.

    All recordings must be used for personal use or trading only. Selling or commercializing any recording is illegal and will jeopardize taping privileges for everyone. Please read our Bootleg Statement for more information.

    In addition to helping fans recreate the live experience, we hope tape trading will foster greater interaction within the fan community. Any method of trading that does not involve personal fan interaction defeats the spirit of this goal of the taping policy and is not authorized. In particular, posting audio or video files on web sites for streaming to or downloading by the public, is not authorized.

    they never would, though.
    __________________
    Currently listening to:
    7/2/04, Saratoga Performing Arts Center, Saratoga Springs, NY
    sean52692 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 08-23-2012, 12:38 AM   #36226
    sean52692
     
    sean52692's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jan 2008
    Location: Illinoyed
    Posts: 60,436

    Shows Seen: 0

    Re: **Deer Creek 2012**

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by MtSkier View Post
    High school: pool
    College: still the same place just managing now
    highschool: baseball hitting coach and Cutco knives salesperson

    college: car detailing company
    __________________
    Currently listening to:
    7/2/04, Saratoga Performing Arts Center, Saratoga Springs, NY
    sean52692 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 08-23-2012, 04:22 AM   #36227
    myersk27
     
    myersk27's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Sep 2006
    Location: Indianapolis, IN
    Posts: 42,790

    Shows Seen: 28

    Oracle went on tap at the spring around 2am
    __________________
    Kevin
    myersk27 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 08-23-2012, 08:18 AM   #36228
    KBug3288
    Kit Kat Kate
     
    KBug3288's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Feb 2012
    Location: Southside Indy
    Posts: 2,437

    Shows Seen: 19

    Re: **Deer Creek 2012**

    It's a Lana Del Ray and Ellie Goulding kind of day.

    __________________
    Deer Creek Venue Info

    "Love running here celebrating and relating".....AT DEER CREEK!
    KBug3288 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 08-23-2012, 08:21 AM   #36229
    KBug3288
    Kit Kat Kate
     
    KBug3288's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Feb 2012
    Location: Southside Indy
    Posts: 2,437

    Shows Seen: 19

    Re: **Deer Creek 2012**

    My first job was at McDonalds, because I wanted to work with my friend (that didn't turn out so well, lol). I also worked at Casey's and another place I can't recall.

    College, I worked at Kohl's for a little while, and the served at Don Pablo's, gotta love tips.

    I like my job now, and will like the job I am starting ont he 17th even more. Yay me.
    __________________
    Deer Creek Venue Info

    "Love running here celebrating and relating".....AT DEER CREEK!
    KBug3288 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 08-23-2012, 08:38 AM   #36230
    myersk27
     
    myersk27's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Sep 2006
    Location: Indianapolis, IN
    Posts: 42,790

    Shows Seen: 28

    Re: **Deer Creek 2012**

    my first job was tossin pizza's at Meijer....they used to have a pizza restaurant in there....i had that job from my soph. year of high school to my first year of college
    __________________
    Kevin
    myersk27 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 08-23-2012, 08:47 AM   #36231
    twostepping
    Happy Birthday Walt!
     
    twostepping's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Feb 2002
    Location: Screaming from the Minarets
    Posts: 14,019

    Shows Seen: 69

    Re: **Deer Creek 2012**

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by myersk27 View Post
    my first job was tossin pizza's at Meijer....they used to have a pizza restaurant in there....i had that job from my soph. year of high school to my first year of college
    Why do people feel inclined to call it meijers? I don't get the need for the s. Gave my one friend on facebook a lot of crap about it. Lol
    __________________
    Deer Creek - "They skipped your home state this year? Come on over, we'll take care of you."
    twostepping is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 08-23-2012, 08:49 AM   #36232
    myersk27
     
    myersk27's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Sep 2006
    Location: Indianapolis, IN
    Posts: 42,790

    Shows Seen: 28

    Re: **Deer Creek 2012**

    my buddy Phil was drinking The Oracle last night at 2am at Constant Spring..........for me it's kind of like the whole missing Typical Situation thing at the creek. Just happy for him that he got to have some of the freshest Oracle out there. Don't even feel badly about missing it.....
    __________________
    Kevin
    myersk27 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 08-23-2012, 08:56 AM   #36233
    myersk27
     
    myersk27's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Sep 2006
    Location: Indianapolis, IN
    Posts: 42,790

    Shows Seen: 28

    Re: **Deer Creek 2012**

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by twostepping View Post
    Why do people feel inclined to call it meijers? I don't get the need for the s. Gave my one friend on facebook a lot of crap about it. Lol
    i used to get bent out of shape about stuff like that too.....
    __________________
    Kevin
    myersk27 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 08-23-2012, 08:59 AM   #36234
    wontburnthepig
     
    wontburnthepig's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jul 2006
    Location: Northern Indiana
    Posts: 1,909

    Shows Seen: 88

    Re: **Deer Creek 2012**

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by myersk27 View Post
    Oracle went on tap at the spring around 2am
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by myersk27 View Post
    my buddy Phil was drinking The Oracle last night at 2am at Constant Spring..........for me it's kind of like the whole missing Typical Situation thing at the creek. Just happy for him that he got to have some of the freshest Oracle out there. Don't even feel badly about missing it.....
    excellent
    i was checking untappd all evening waiting/hoping for someone to check in so I would see it...i was not, however, checking at 2 AM

    I was already planning on heading over there immediately after working, hoping that something like that happened

    SWEET

    thanks for the heads up kevin
    wontburnthepig is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 08-23-2012, 09:00 AM   #36235
    wontburnthepig
     
    wontburnthepig's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jul 2006
    Location: Northern Indiana
    Posts: 1,909

    Shows Seen: 88

    Re: **Deer Creek 2012**

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by myersk27 View Post
    Oracle went on tap at the spring around 2am
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by myersk27 View Post
    my buddy Phil was drinking The Oracle last night at 2am at Constant Spring..........for me it's kind of like the whole missing Typical Situation thing at the creek. Just happy for him that he got to have some of the freshest Oracle out there. Don't even feel badly about missing it.....
    excellent
    i was checking untappd all evening waiting/hoping for someone to check in so I would see it...i was not, however, checking at 2 AM

    I was already planning on heading over there immediately after working, hoping that something like that happened

    SWEET

    thanks for the heads up Kevin
    wontburnthepig is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 08-23-2012, 09:02 AM   #36236
    wontburnthepig
     
    wontburnthepig's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jul 2006
    Location: Northern Indiana
    Posts: 1,909

    Shows Seen: 88

    Re: **Deer Creek 2012**

    the old double poast...

    that's one way to do it
    wontburnthepig is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 08-23-2012, 09:05 AM   #36237
    myersk27
     
    myersk27's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Sep 2006
    Location: Indianapolis, IN
    Posts: 42,790

    Shows Seen: 28

    Re: **Deer Creek 2012**

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by wontburnthepig View Post
    excellent
    i was checking untappd all evening waiting/hoping for someone to check in so I would see it...i was not, however, checking at 2 AM

    I was already planning on heading over there immediately after working, hoping that something like that happened

    SWEET

    thanks for the heads up kevin
    Phil sent me a text when it was going on tap. i didn't see it until about 4:30 though as I had been up with my almost 3 year old who completely flooded his bed with piss

    Mark also sent a tweet about it in the middle of the night.....that's how they do things. "we will announce when it's going on tap" then they do that at like 3am so it gets buried in everyone's twitter feed and nobody sees it. so basically only the people who come in regularly will know it's there....
    __________________
    Kevin
    myersk27 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 08-23-2012, 09:18 AM   #36238
    wontburnthepig
     
    wontburnthepig's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jul 2006
    Location: Northern Indiana
    Posts: 1,909

    Shows Seen: 88

    Re: **Deer Creek 2012**

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by myersk27 View Post
    Phil sent me a text when it was going on tap. i didn't see it until about 4:30 though as I had been up with my almost 3 year old who completely flooded his bed with piss

    Mark also sent a tweet about it in the middle of the night.....that's how they do things. "we will announce when it's going on tap" then they do that at like 3am so it gets buried in everyone's twitter feed and nobody sees it. so basically only the people who come in regularly will know it's there....

    well...hopefully it lasts until 5:30 or so tonight

    i might just leave work early and get there right when they open
    wontburnthepig is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 08-23-2012, 09:24 AM   #36239
    wontburnthepig
     
    wontburnthepig's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jul 2006
    Location: Northern Indiana
    Posts: 1,909

    Shows Seen: 88

    Re: **Deer Creek 2012**

    i'll get in on the 1st jobs business

    High School: Gas station attendant fresh and soph year and then i was a CARHOP for 2 years once i got my license....NO, i did not wear roller skates, but YES i made untold thousands in undeclared tips.....i was making bank for a 17 yr old....worked 3 or 4 nights a week and cleared well over $300 in tips alone every week...was making close to $20,000/yr but only getting taxed on 3 or 4,000 of it (wage was $3.50/hr)

    college: line cook at Buffalo Wild Wings in the village at Ball State...my senior year they changed it to "The Bird" i stayed as part time cook like 1 day a week and worked the door into the early mornings on thursdays and saturdays....worst job ever? you cannot imagine what the womens restroom looks like at 4 AM on the weekend at a college bar....i earned my money then, that's for sure
    wontburnthepig is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 08-23-2012, 09:39 AM   #36240
    rlpi100
     
    rlpi100's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jul 2008
    Location: Chicago, IL
    Posts: 26,428

    Shows Seen: 68

    Re: **Deer Creek 2012**

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by wontburnthepig View Post
    i'll get in on the 1st jobs business

    High School: Gas station attendant fresh and soph year and then i was a CARHOP for 2 years once i got my license....NO, i did not wear roller skates, but YES i made untold thousands in undeclared tips.....i was making bank for a 17 yr old....worked 3 or 4 nights a week and cleared well over $300 in tips alone every week...was making close to $20,000/yr but only getting taxed on 3 or 4,000 of it (wage was $3.50/hr)

    college: line cook at Buffalo Wild Wings in the village at Ball State...my senior year they changed it to "The Bird" i stayed as part time cook like 1 day a week and worked the door into the early mornings on thursdays and saturdays....worst job ever? you cannot imagine what the womens restroom looks like at 4 AM on the weekend at a college bar....i earned my money then, that's for sure
    Our neighborhood creek accountant Mark, is gonna have your ass audited
    __________________
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by sean52692 View Post
    In south Indy. Yelling ROZZ out my window
    rlpi100 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Reply

    Thread Tools
    Display Modes

    Posting Rules
    You may not post new threads
    You may not post replies
    You may not post attachments
    You may not edit your posts

    BB code is On
    Smilies are On
    [IMG] code is Off
    HTML code is Off

    Forum Jump


    Want to hide all ads on Ants? Click here

    All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:36 AM.


    Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
    Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.


       
    Site LinksAbout AntsAnts MobileTweet Tweet
    Home
    Ants+
    Tour Central
    Search bar
    RSS Feeds
    About Us
    Contact Us
    The Ants Blog
    Advertise on Ants
    Privacy Policy
    Ants on your cell phone
    iAnts
    mobile news
    mobile setlists
    antslive!
    Ants' Twitter
    DMBLive Twitter
    Ants Facebook
    Ants Instagram