*** Official Columbia, MD 2021 *** - Page 12 - Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion
Old 04-30-2021, 09:46 AM   #331
SirBobalew
DC Sports & DMB

Shows Seen: 59

DMB Hub Stubs: 21

My Tour Central Stats

Re: *** Official Columbia, MD 2021 ***

By the way, my birthday is two days before this show. Plan to celebrate accordingly.

• Want to hide all ads on Ants? Click here
  • Old 04-30-2021, 11:25 AM   #332
    jerry&dave
    Let it all fall out.

Shows Seen: 11

DMB Hub Stubs: 10

My Tour Central Stats

I am trying to go back to this venue. I saw Phish here in 2018, but never was able to see the band. I wasn't even that far up on the lawn. Seats only at this joint!

i fall so hard inside the idea of you..

go bucs.
    jerry&dave is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 04-30-2021, 12:24 PM   #333
    MikeZimm

Shows Seen: 31

DMB Hub Stubs: 14

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by jerry&dave View Post
    I am trying to go back to this venue. I saw Phish here in 2018, but never was able to see the band. I wasn't even that far up on the lawn. Seats only at this joint!
    It's better now that they raised the roof but even back in 2018 you could see pretty well as long as you weren't at the back of the lawn.
    Old 05-01-2021, 03:15 PM   #334
    DaWarehouse418
    Me on the Wii!

Shows Seen: 155

DMB Hub Stubs: 35

My Tour Central Stats

Looking for one ticket to this show. Anything but lawn.
    Old 05-03-2021, 11:42 AM   #335
    Wimswim

Shows Seen: 25

DMB Hub Stubs: 11

My Tour Central Stats

Best parking options - Zone A, B, or at the mall? Looking to do an abbreviated tailgate depending on the restrictions.
    Wimswim is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-03-2021, 05:38 PM   #336
    Matt H

Shows Seen: 49

DMB Hub Stubs: 15

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Wimswim View Post
    Best parking options - Zone A, B, or at the mall? Looking to do an abbreviated tailgate depending on the restrictions.
    I've never been, but I don't know if they will 'sell out' on TM. They are free so worth grabbing just in case. The pass on TM I got was for A+B, so I'm guessing either or.
    Matt H is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-04-2021, 04:39 AM   #337
    Foreverford05
    Let's go O's!

Shows Seen: 36

My Tour Central Stats

Yeah at the least we should probably make sure we can all park together, lol. I'll try and snag one today
    Foreverford05 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-04-2021, 09:59 AM   #338
    SirBobalew
    DC Sports & DMB

My Tour Central Stats

I’ve got zone A, which I think is the plan we were all discussing in the before-times.
    Old 05-04-2021, 10:03 AM   #339
    SirBobalew
    DC Sports & DMB

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Matt H View Post
    I've never been, but I don't know if they will 'sell out' on TM. They are free so worth grabbing just in case. The pass on TM I got was for A+B, so I'm guessing either or.
    I don’t think it’s either or. It says A+B on mine, but then specifies A.
    Old 05-04-2021, 10:05 AM   #340
    SirBobalew
    DC Sports & DMB

My Tour Central Stats

Found it back earlier in the thread. We were gonna try for lot 3 (which is zone A) for tailgating. I’m fine with that still being the plan if folks want.
    Old 05-04-2021, 10:05 AM   #341
    SirBobalew
    DC Sports & DMB

My Tour Central Stats

And that’s a triple encore. Happy Tuesday.
    Old 05-05-2021, 01:19 PM   #342
    ShaynaIU

Shows Seen: 60

My Tour Central Stats

Got lawn tickets for the show, and coming down from NYC to go with my brother who's in DC! We've never been to a Dave show together, and he's gonna laugh so hard at me geeking out Excited to finally see a show at MPP...any tips/pointers? Thanks!

Amazing what a minute can do...
    ShaynaIU is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-06-2021, 05:45 AM   #343
    Foreverford05
    Let's go O's!

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by ShaynaIU View Post
    Got lawn tickets for the show, and coming down from NYC to go with my brother who's in DC! We've never been to a Dave show together, and he's gonna laugh so hard at me geeking out Excited to finally see a show at MPP...any tips/pointers? Thanks!
    It's a great place to grab a show; a lot smaller than most big sheds and has a lot of personality.
    Old 05-06-2021, 05:46 AM   #344
    Foreverford05
    Let's go O's!

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by SirBobalew View Post
    Found it back earlier in the thread. We were gonna try for lot 3 (which is zone A) for tailgating. I’m fine with that still being the plan if folks want.
    Perfection, Hope to get the crew back together!
    Old 05-07-2021, 11:14 AM   #345
    kmb40oz

Shows Seen: 27

DMB Hub Stubs: 13

My Tour Central Stats

I just moved to the Columbia area due to Covid and I'd love 2 tickets for this event. If anyone is selling two seats(no lawn) please PM me.
    Old 05-09-2021, 06:15 PM   #346
    SirBobalew
    DC Sports & DMB

My Tour Central Stats

So my aunt planned our family reunion for the weekend of this show, which is also my birthday weekend, without consulting me. I’m…not happy. So I have some stuff to figure out but I may have to miss this show I’ve been looking forward to for so long. It’s supposed to be my first concert since Covid happened.
    Old 05-10-2021, 09:27 AM   #347
    Hilly

Shows Seen: 0

DMB Hub Stubs: 7

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    So my aunt planned our family reunion for the weekend of this show, which is also my birthday weekend, without consulting me. I’m…not happy. So I have some stuff to figure out but I may have to miss this show I’ve been looking forward to for so long. It’s supposed to be my first concert since Covid happened.

If only there was someone who needed 2 tickets to this show (no lawn). They could solve this problem for you.
    Old 05-10-2021, 09:36 AM   #348
    Bearclaw_

Shows Seen: 75

DMB Hub Stubs: 27

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Unless you’re 12 years old, what’s the problem? If you’re a grown ass adult, make a choice what to do.
    Bearclaw_ is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-10-2021, 12:46 PM   #349
    grilldanmo

Shows Seen: 44

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Is the family reunion regularly and annual thing? Or is this something special to get everyone together after the lockdown?

DMB touring is a regular thing, so you can catch them later, but it's cool if you prioritize them over the reunion. As far as your family is concerned, you've made plans, can't get a refund, etc. ...right? Wink, wink. Say no more? Know what I mean?
    grilldanmo is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-10-2021, 01:12 PM   #350
    Hilly

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Bearclaw_ View Post
    Unless you’re 12 years old, what’s the problem? If you’re a grown ass adult, make a choice what to do.

I'm assuming their fairly young. Otherwise the "My aunt didn't talk to me about my birthday weekend" is really odd.
    Old 05-10-2021, 04:45 PM   #351
    birdsfan09
    O's/Ravens/Caps/Terps

Shows Seen: 37

DMB Hub Stubs: 17

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Hilly View Post
    I'm assuming their fairly young. Otherwise the "My aunt didn't talk to me about my birthday weekend" is really odd.
    *They're
    birdsfan09 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-10-2021, 05:08 PM   #352
    SirBobalew
    DC Sports & DMB

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    If only there was someone who needed 2 tickets to this show (no lawn). They could solve this problem for you.
    Too bad I only have one ticket. And maybe the problem is that I want to go to the show, not unload my ticket.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Bearclaw_ View Post
    I have kids. This weekend is as much or more for them. So I have other people besides myself to think about. As much as I want to be selfish, I’m not going to make my kids miss a trip to my aunt’s farm so that I can go to a concert.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by grilldanmo View Post
    Is the family reunion regularly and annual thing? Or is this something special to get everyone together after the lockdown?

DMB touring is a regular thing, so you can catch them later, but it's cool if you prioritize them over the reunion. As far as your family is concerned, you've made plans, can't get a refund, etc. ...right? Wink, wink. Say no more? Know what I mean?
    It is an annual thing, but didn’t happen last year for obvious reasons. Two of my cousins have new kids since I last saw them, and a third is expecting one in June. All three will be there. I’d love to meet the babies. Also, none of my relatives have met my youngest yet, and I’m eager for that to happen.

Quote:
    *They’re. Also, I normally don’t make a big deal out of my birthday. It’s low key. But I like to be the one to make decisions about how I spend it. This year, for example, I was hoping to have friends over for beer and board games since we couldn’t all be together last year. And then I was going to go see my favorite band, which is a nice bonus when it falls right by my birthday. Sure, I can do my beer and board games the weekend before. No biggie. But it is frustrating, no matter your age, for someone to plan something for you on your birthday without asking you if you might have other plans first.

There. Have I answered everyone’s questions and unfounded assumptions?
    Old 05-11-2021, 12:15 PM   #353
    Hilly

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Too bad I only have one ticket. And maybe the problem is that I want to go to the show, not unload my ticket.

I have kids. This weekend is as much or more for them. So I have other people besides myself to think about. As much as I want to be selfish, I’m not going to make my kids miss a trip to my aunt’s farm so that I can go to a concert.

It is an annual thing, but didn’t happen last year for obvious reasons. Two of my cousins have new kids since I last saw them, and a third is expecting one in June. All three will be there. I’d love to meet the babies. Also, none of my relatives have met my youngest yet, and I’m eager for that to happen.

*They’re. Also, I normally don’t make a big deal out of my birthday. It’s low key. But I like to be the one to make decisions about how I spend it. This year, for example, I was hoping to have friends over for beer and board games since we couldn’t all be together last year. And then I was going to go see my favorite band, which is a nice bonus when it falls right by my birthday. Sure, I can do my beer and board games the weekend before. No biggie. But it is frustrating, no matter your age, for someone to plan something for you on your birthday without asking you if you might have other plans first.

Thank god you found my grammar mistake. I'm very sorry for that.

Sorry about your birthday.
    Old 05-12-2021, 09:18 AM   #354
    Foreverford05
    Let's go O's!

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:

Absolutely not, and I won't be satisfied until you confirm we're birthday celebrating in the lots of this damn show!!!!!!! jk, but not really. Be there 100%
    Old 05-13-2021, 08:16 AM   #355
    grilldanmo

Shows Seen: 44

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    That's cool, I could see why you'd prioritize the reunion, especially with the additions to the family.

Here's you having a great time with loved ones.
    grilldanmo is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-13-2021, 10:04 AM   #356
    MikeZimm

Shows Seen: 31

My Tour Central Stats

MD Governor opened up everything at 100% starting this Friday. Still a mask restriction for indoor gathers but that will get lifted once we hit a certain percentage of people being vaccinated. I heard the number was 70% (and we are in the mid 60s right now) but also heard that number may go up before they lift the mask restriction.
    Old 05-19-2021, 07:26 AM   #357
    dre2142
    Get it done

Shows Seen: 52

My Tour Central Stats

Looking for 2 lawns if anyone has any
    dre2142 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-19-2021, 08:21 AM   #358
    dre2142
    Get it done

Shows Seen: 52

My Tour Central Stats

^^ NM- got a pair through Warehouse
    dre2142 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-24-2021, 05:40 AM   #359
    Foreverford05
    Let's go O's!

My Tour Central Stats

I'm caught between not wanting to wish the summer away, but kinda wishing the summer away so we can get to this show
    Old 05-24-2021, 09:49 AM   #360
    Matt H

Shows Seen: 49

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Foreverford05 View Post
    I'm caught between not wanting to wish the summer away, but kinda wishing the summer away so we can get to this show
    I'm just hoping we don't get a day like we had Saturday in terms of weather. hot hot hot
    Matt H is offline   Reply With Quote