Dave Matthews Band to Launch Limited-Run SiriusXM Channel - Page 170 - Antsmarching.org Forums

Go Back   Antsmarching.org Forums > General Discussion > DMBc Discussion


Want to hide all ads on Ants? Click here
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-25-2021, 09:49 PM   #5071
Hahninator
Dreaming Tree
 
Hahninator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Georgia
Posts: 1,955

Shows Seen: 47

Re: Dave Matthews Band to Launch Limited-Run SiriusXM Channel

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmbongreyst View Post
The thing I don’t understand about that is that if you listen to Jeff outside of DMB he sounds more like Roi than when he plays with DMB. It seems to be a conscious choice most likely by Dave.
It is a conscious choice by *Jeff*. He said in an interview years ago he could sound exactly like Roi if he wanted to but he deliberately doesn't want to sound like that when playing with DMB. Whether it's out of respect or he doesn't want to seem like he's "copying" things, I don't know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToySoldier#34 View Post
Sweet jam was easily one of the best parts of last night and made playing the song worth it imo
My favorite part of the Raleigh show and that's really saying something with how many times I listen to Hello Again (Live Trax 8) each week.
Hahninator is offline   Reply With Quote

  • Want to hide all ads on Ants? Click here
  • Old 07-25-2021, 10:12 PM   #5072
    Pmfnharris
    13 Year Gorge Expert
     
    Join Date: Sep 2011
    Location: PDX, OR
    Posts: 197

    Shows Seen: 33

    Re: Dave Matthews Band to Launch Limited-Run SiriusXM Channel

    Snagged the “extreme” version off dreamingtree. Thanks to all that put the work in but it got me thinking. I have great rips from every Sirius exclusive stuff. Even the enhanced versions from our amazing community. The Sirius stuff has never been awesome but has been solid. Fridays is so far away from that it had me thinking they obviously know we rip it, share it, spread it. Maybe the band got to Sirius to make sure we didn’t get high level rips of the new songs? Correct me if I’m wrong but we don’t have great rips of Bismarck, DOTHS, etc. Could this be true or am I crazy?
    Pmfnharris is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 07-25-2021, 10:16 PM   #5073
    Bearclaw_
     
    Bearclaw_'s Avatar
     
    Join Date: Feb 2008
    Posts: 4,052

    Shows Seen: 19

    Re: Dave Matthews Band to Launch Limited-Run SiriusXM Channel

    On the road and no computer - anyone that is more tech savvy than me, is it possible to get an mp3 copy of the show directly on my phone?

    I know we usually strictly do FLAC.
    Bearclaw_ is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 07-25-2021, 11:13 PM   #5074
    dmbongreyst
     
    dmbongreyst's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Sep 2005
    Location: Cincinnati (Northern KY)
    Posts: 556

    Shows Seen: 46

    Re: Dave Matthews Band to Launch Limited-Run SiriusXM Channel

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Bearclaw_ View Post
    On the road and no computer - anyone that is more tech savvy than me, is it possible to get an mp3 copy of the show directly on my phone?

    I know we usually strictly do FLAC.
    If you go to the 2021 Downloads thread Chadizzy has them on MP3. You can at the least listen to them without downloading. Just click the download button and then when it pops up choose the preview option. That’s how I did it.
    __________________
    -Eric
    dmbongreyst is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 07-25-2021, 11:44 PM   #5075
    Xcacel
     
    Xcacel's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jun 2019
    Location: International (Italy)
    Posts: 876

    Shows Seen: 11

    Re: Dave Matthews Band to Launch Limited-Run SiriusXM Channel

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Bearclaw_ View Post
    On the road and no computer - anyone that is more tech savvy than me, is it possible to get an mp3 copy of the show directly on my phone?



    I know we usually strictly do FLAC.


    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Fpuonpko View Post
    Has anyone done a better version rip yet to see ? I did listen to the recording that is being passed around here so I can't judge yet but just wondering if there is a "Better" one or should I go with what we have?


    Quote:
    Originally Posted by OK_Ant View Post
    I'm sure the "Extreme" audio will be 1000x better.


    Here are the “extreme” quality rip files from DT, in both FLAC16 and AAC version.

    https://mega.nz/folder/jNwRzApD#QP0OGTvEW-xWmQ-rdPkzGQ

    Source is different (they used HLS protocol) and also software used for ripping is different.
    I compared to the rip I made the other day, and this one is (1000?) better: they did a great job considering the overall quality of the source, which was far from the best Sirius stream we had in the last months.
    An explanation from me is that a live stream has no postprocessing at all, so we get quite a raw audio from Sirius. The last ones instead were old SBDs that has some mixing work before airing.

    So I recommend to get rid of the other one and get this one, which is more balanced and rich of middles.
    Xcacel is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 07-25-2021, 11:52 PM   #5076
    Bearclaw_
     
    Bearclaw_'s Avatar
     
    Join Date: Feb 2008
    Posts: 4,052

    Shows Seen: 19

    Re: Dave Matthews Band to Launch Limited-Run SiriusXM Channel

    @dmbongreyst - Thanks. I didn’t even think of that.
    Bearclaw_ is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 07-26-2021, 07:28 AM   #5077
    Hahninator
    Dreaming Tree
     
    Hahninator's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Apr 2009
    Location: Georgia
    Posts: 1,955

    Shows Seen: 47

    Re: Dave Matthews Band to Launch Limited-Run SiriusXM Channel

    I just listened to the stream and yikes - why was the quality so bad? The audience tape sounds much better to me. I’m glad we have SBD but it’s just a terrible quality. It usually isn’t even close to this bad.
    Hahninator is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 07-26-2021, 07:30 AM   #5078
    ToySoldier#34
     
    ToySoldier#34's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Nov 2010
    Posts: 43,928

    Shows Seen: 28

    Re: Dave Matthews Band to Launch Limited-Run SiriusXM Channel

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Hahninator View Post
    I just listened to the stream and yikes - why was the quality so bad? The audience tape sounds much better to me. I’m glad we have SBD but it’s just a terrible quality. It usually isn’t even close to this bad.

    It's usually pretty bad, very thin and sounds nothing like they do in person
    __________________
    "Analytics have had a negative impact on the aesthetic and entertainment value of the game. We need to find a way to get more action in the game, allow players to show their athleticism" - Theo Epstein, 11/17/20
    ToySoldier#34 is online now   Reply With Quote
    Old 07-26-2021, 07:36 AM   #5079
    laststopdmb
     
    laststopdmb's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Feb 2002
    Location: New Orleans
    Posts: 671

    Shows Seen: 100

    Re: Dave Matthews Band to Launch Limited-Run SiriusXM Channel

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Xcacel View Post
    Here are the “extreme” quality rip files from DT, in both FLAC16 and AAC version.

    https://mega.nz/folder/jNwRzApD#QP0OGTvEW-xWmQ-rdPkzGQ

    Source is different (they used HLS protocol) and also software used for ripping is different.
    I compared to the rip I made the other day, and this one is (1000?) better: they did a great job considering the overall quality of the source, which was far from the best Sirius stream we had in the last months.
    An explanation from me is that a live stream has no postprocessing at all, so we get quite a raw audio from Sirius. The last ones instead were old SBDs that has some mixing work before airing.

    So I recommend to get rid of the other one and get this one, which is more balanced and rich of middles.
    Awesome. Thank you so much!
    __________________
    LTD...always
    laststopdmb is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 07-26-2021, 09:49 AM   #5080
    Hilly
     
    Hilly's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Mar 2007
    Posts: 10,613

    Shows Seen: 0

    Re: Dave Matthews Band to Launch Limited-Run SiriusXM Channel

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by #41#36#40 View Post
    Also I own everything I take part in. Just so you know.

    This is a thing people who own things often say.
    __________________
    DODONGO DISLIKES SMOKE.
    Hilly is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 07-26-2021, 10:07 AM   #5081
    matt630
     
    Join Date: Aug 2009
    Posts: 587

    Shows Seen: 99

    Re: Dave Matthews Band to Launch Limited-Run SiriusXM Channel

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Xcacel View Post
    Here are the “extreme” quality rip files from DT, in both FLAC16 and AAC version.

    https://mega.nz/folder/jNwRzApD#QP0OGTvEW-xWmQ-rdPkzGQ

    Source is different (they used HLS protocol) and also software used for ripping is different.
    I compared to the rip I made the other day, and this one is (1000?) better: they did a great job considering the overall quality of the source, which was far from the best Sirius stream we had in the last months.
    An explanation from me is that a live stream has no postprocessing at all, so we get quite a raw audio from Sirius. The last ones instead were old SBDs that has some mixing work before airing.

    So I recommend to get rid of the other one and get this one, which is more balanced and rich of middles.
    Is this missing track 18/YMDT or did my download go nuts? Thank you for this link either way, just checking (and now the site won't load for me to double-check myself)
    __________________
    2021 Tour Stops
    Raleigh, Charlotte, Chicago x2, Cuse, Mansfield, Gilford x2, SPACx2

    My Tour Stats
    matt630 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 07-26-2021, 10:54 AM   #5082
    SinclairWill
    Professional Lurker
     
    SinclairWill's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jan 2004
    Location: Boise, ID
    Posts: 143

    Shows Seen: 22

    Re: Dave Matthews Band to Launch Limited-Run SiriusXM Channel

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by matt630 View Post
    Is this missing track 18/YMDT or did my download go nuts? Thank you for this link either way, just checking (and now the site won't load for me to double-check myself)
    You are correct Matt. The FLAC is indeed missing the 018. YMDT track. The AAC version does have it included.

    Thanks again to Xcacel for posting this. Especially after he already posted that earlier version. Putting out 2x effort and crushing it!
    SinclairWill is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 07-26-2021, 10:57 AM   #5083
    DMBlunts
     
    DMBlunts's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Apr 2007
    Posts: 1,256

    Shows Seen: 20

    Re: Dave Matthews Band to Launch Limited-Run SiriusXM Channel

    I have to say, the in-person mix from both shows was really, really bad. You could barely hear the horns on both nights (I was just behind the pit in Raleigh and in the lawn for Charlotte). Tim was really low, which isn't a bad thing, except when he's soloing and you know, you kind of want to hear that (ditto Jeff). Jeff has a solo on the Walk Around the Moon song...you would have never known it because you couldn't hear it! Hopefully it was just the typical opening run hiccups and they figure it out because it was all over the place.
    __________________
    #22 in 2021.
    DMBlunts is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 07-26-2021, 11:16 AM   #5084
    matt630
     
    Join Date: Aug 2009
    Posts: 587

    Shows Seen: 99

    Re: Dave Matthews Band to Launch Limited-Run SiriusXM Channel

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by SinclairWill View Post
    You are correct Matt. The FLAC is indeed missing the 018. YMDT track. The AAC version does have it included.

    Thanks again to Xcacel for posting this. Especially after he already posted that earlier version. Putting out 2x effort and crushing it!
    Thanks! I'll try to add the AAC version if I can load the site again. That will probably convince me that I can stop insisting I can hear the difference with FLAC, especially on my phone - LOL.

    Thank you for letting me know and yes, thank you Xcacel...I have to admit there were times on Friday night I wasn't feeling this show, but as I listened on Sirius during my drive to Charlotte on Saturday, it really WAS a fantastic show. To hear it mixed properly, or at least better, will make a world of difference. (even in peron I thought the mix sounded strange at times)
    __________________
    2021 Tour Stops
    Raleigh, Charlotte, Chicago x2, Cuse, Mansfield, Gilford x2, SPACx2

    My Tour Stats
    matt630 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 07-26-2021, 11:22 AM   #5085
    Hahninator
    Dreaming Tree
     
    Hahninator's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Apr 2009
    Location: Georgia
    Posts: 1,955

    Shows Seen: 47

    Re: Dave Matthews Band to Launch Limited-Run SiriusXM Channel

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by DMBlunts View Post
    I have to say, the in-person mix from both shows was really, really bad. You could barely hear the horns on both nights (I was just behind the pit in Raleigh and in the lawn for Charlotte). Tim was really low, which isn't a bad thing, except when he's soloing and you know, you kind of want to hear that (ditto Jeff). Jeff has a solo on the Walk Around the Moon song...you would have never known it because you couldn't hear it! Hopefully it was just the typical opening run hiccups and they figure it out because it was all over the place.
    It's a shame to hear this because I was saying the sound in the pit for Charlotte was the best I have ever heard for DMB. FINALLY Dave's guitar is loud again in the mix.

    However, I did notice that with Jeff on that song. But overall the clarity and general mix I thought was incredible.
    Hahninator is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 07-26-2021, 11:31 AM   #5086
    DMBlunts
     
    DMBlunts's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Apr 2007
    Posts: 1,256

    Shows Seen: 20

    Re: Dave Matthews Band to Launch Limited-Run SiriusXM Channel

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Hahninator View Post
    It's a shame to hear this because I was saying the sound in the pit for Charlotte was the best I have ever heard for DMB. FINALLY Dave's guitar is loud again in the mix.

    However, I did notice that with Jeff on that song. But overall the clarity and general mix I thought was incredible.
    You're right in that Dave's guitar was up and you could clearly hear him sing. But they have to get the horns figured out, listen to the Sirius broadcast and even the tapers...the horns are soooo low.
    __________________
    #22 in 2021.
    DMBlunts is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 07-26-2021, 12:06 PM   #5087
    Matt
     
    Matt's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Dec 2001
    Posts: 11,501

    Shows Seen: 78

    Re: Dave Matthews Band to Launch Limited-Run SiriusXM Channel

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by SinclairWill View Post
    You are correct Matt. The FLAC is indeed missing the 018. YMDT track. The AAC version does have it included.

    Thanks again to Xcacel for posting this. Especially after he already posted that earlier version. Putting out 2x effort and crushing it!
    ? The torrent for this source here @ Ants has YMDT and it's the "extreme" version as well.
    Matt is online now   Reply With Quote
    Old 07-26-2021, 12:31 PM   #5088
    jaymas9
     
    jaymas9's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jul 2004
    Posts: 5,448

    Shows Seen: 27

    Re: Dave Matthews Band to Launch Limited-Run SiriusXM Channel

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ToySoldier#34 View Post
    It's usually pretty bad, very thin and sounds nothing like they do in person
    This 100 percent. I have no idea how/why it's so bad. In 2018, they weren't as bad as they were in 2019 and what we heard for the debut this year. It's unfortunate.
    __________________
    I find sometimes it's easy to be myself,
    Sometimes I find it's better to be somebody else."
    jaymas9 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 07-26-2021, 12:32 PM   #5089
    jaymas9
     
    jaymas9's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jul 2004
    Posts: 5,448

    Shows Seen: 27

    Re: Dave Matthews Band to Launch Limited-Run SiriusXM Channel

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Hahninator View Post
    It's a shame to hear this because I was saying the sound in the pit for Charlotte was the best I have ever heard for DMB. FINALLY Dave's guitar is loud again in the mix.

    However, I did notice that with Jeff on that song. But overall the clarity and general mix I thought was incredible.
    Good to know for when I see them. Was pretty 'meh' on live mixes from like 2016-2019, so this sounds great to me.
    __________________
    I find sometimes it's easy to be myself,
    Sometimes I find it's better to be somebody else."
    jaymas9 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 07-26-2021, 12:55 PM   #5090
    Xcacel
     
    Xcacel's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jun 2019
    Location: International (Italy)
    Posts: 876

    Shows Seen: 11

    Re: Dave Matthews Band to Launch Limited-Run SiriusXM Channel

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by SinclairWill View Post
    You are correct Matt. The FLAC is indeed missing the 018. YMDT track. The AAC version does have it included.



    Thanks again to Xcacel for posting this. Especially after he already posted that earlier version. Putting out 2x effort and crushing it!


    Quote:
    Originally Posted by matt630 View Post
    Is this missing track 18/YMDT or did my download go nuts? Thank you for this link either way, just checking (and now the site won't load for me to double-check myself)


    Sorry about that, I’ll check and upload YMDT later on today
    Xcacel is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 07-26-2021, 01:02 PM   #5091
    SinclairWill
    Professional Lurker
     
    SinclairWill's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jan 2004
    Location: Boise, ID
    Posts: 143

    Shows Seen: 22

    Re: Dave Matthews Band to Launch Limited-Run SiriusXM Channel

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    ? The torrent for this source here @ Ants has YMDT and it's the "extreme" version as well.
    Yes, Matt Yette, the torrent on ants is correct and it does have YMDT.

    To clarify Matt360 was downloading the reposted source from Xcacel which is using mega file transfer becasue Matt360 was using his phone.

    Thanks for checking though! Sorry for any confusion!
    SinclairWill is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 07-26-2021, 01:04 PM   #5092
    #41#36#40
     
    Join Date: Jul 2021
    Posts: 132

    Shows Seen: 0

    Re: Dave Matthews Band to Launch Limited-Run SiriusXM Channel

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Hahninator View Post
    It's a shame to hear this because I was saying the sound in the pit for Charlotte was the best I have ever heard for DMB. FINALLY Dave's guitar is loud again in the mix.

    However, I did notice that with Jeff on that song. But overall the clarity and general mix I thought was incredible.
    Interesting on the live in person mix.. I just assumed it was the XM version we heard..

    Maybe the way to make Dave's guitar more prominent is to turn Tim down.. I think that's the only way.. Electric drowns out acoustic everytime... And Tim tends to follow Dave a lot on the riffs...
    #41#36#40 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 07-26-2021, 01:51 PM   #5093
    Xcacel
     
    Xcacel's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jun 2019
    Location: International (Italy)
    Posts: 876

    Shows Seen: 11

    Re: Dave Matthews Band to Launch Limited-Run SiriusXM Channel

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Xcacel View Post
    Sorry about that, I’ll check and upload YMDT later on today


    Quote:
    Originally Posted by SinclairWill View Post
    Yes, Matt Yette, the torrent on ants is correct and it does have YMDT.



    To clarify Matt360 was downloading the reposted source from Xcacel which is using mega file transfer becasue Matt360 was using his phone.



    Thanks for checking though! Sorry for any confusion!


    I just uploaded the missing track. There was probably a problem in the upload.

    Here is the YMDT direct link:
    https://mega.nz/file/2VgAkIbT#M5mXU6...gFvO5M4DHLkRok

    Here again the folder link
    https://mega.nz/folder/jNwRzApD#QP0OGTvEW-xWmQ-rdPkzGQ

    Sorry for the inconvenience
    Xcacel is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 07-26-2021, 02:01 PM   #5094
    Xcacel
     
    Xcacel's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jun 2019
    Location: International (Italy)
    Posts: 876

    Shows Seen: 11

    Re: Dave Matthews Band to Launch Limited-Run SiriusXM Channel

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Vacubsfan View Post
    Thank you for all of this! Great to get a 2nd listen so quickly!

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by coldengrey12 View Post
    Xcacel continues to be awesome, thank you!

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Pmfnharris View Post
    We don’t deserve you. Thank you so much. New songs!!

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by nelso222 View Post
    Thank you for uploading this so quickly! Much appreciated.

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by theflower View Post
    you're the man. legit. thanks so much for what you do.

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by JboDaveGuyYNK View Post
    thank you, Xcacel!!

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by laststopdmb View Post
    Awesome. Thank you so much!

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Roose13 View Post
    Thanks man!

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by SinclairWill View Post

    Thanks again to Xcacel for posting this. Especially after he already posted that earlier version. Putting out 2x effort and crushing it!

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by matt630 View Post

    Thank you for letting me know and yes, thank you Xcacel...I have to admit there were times on Friday night I wasn't feeling this show, but as I listened on Sirius during my drive to Charlotte on Saturday, it really WAS a fantastic show. To hear it mixed properly, or at least better, will make a world of difference. (even in peron I thought the mix sounded strange at times)


    You guys gave me big energy with these words. Not as much as Dave&co. but almost the same

    I’ll try to keep on doing that for the future Friday’s rips, this is my commitment to Ants.
    Xcacel is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 07-26-2021, 03:06 PM   #5095
    Xcacel
     
    Xcacel's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jun 2019
    Location: International (Italy)
    Posts: 876

    Shows Seen: 11

    Dave Matthews Band to Launch Limited-Run SiriusXM Channel

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Xcacel View Post
    Lover Lay Down at Raleigh with Brandon Marsalis.
    Probably the best song of the two nights, so far

    https://youtu.be/QBdgXoOTLYk
    I changed my mind after listening three times in a row. Lover Lay Down at Raleigh with Brandon Marsalis is absolutely the best song of the tour, so far.

    Really awesome.

    https://youtu.be/QBdgXoOTLYk

    Last edited by Xcacel; 07-26-2021 at 03:07 PM.
    Xcacel is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 07-26-2021, 11:46 PM   #5096
    Xcacel
     
    Xcacel's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jun 2019
    Location: International (Italy)
    Posts: 876

    Shows Seen: 11

    Re: Dave Matthews Band to Launch Limited-Run SiriusXM Channel

    Alternative artwork for Raleigh 7.23.2021

    https://images2.imgbox.com/d5/f5/FKvIlGnO_o.png

    https://images2.imgbox.com/2d/97/Dy1jRld9_o.png
    Xcacel is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 07-27-2021, 02:45 AM   #5097
    Cptn. Monkeyman
    Shake those hands
     
    Cptn. Monkeyman's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jul 2017
    Posts: 5,280

    Shows Seen: 35

    Re: Dave Matthews Band to Launch Limited-Run SiriusXM Channel

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Xcacel View Post
    I changed my mind after listening three times in a row. Lover Lay Down at Raleigh with Brandon Marsalis is absolutely the best song of the tour, so far.

    Really awesome.

    https://youtu.be/QBdgXoOTLYk
    That was a magical moment. Top 3 for me so far, along with the Seek Up opener, and that You Never Know.
    Cptn. Monkeyman is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 07-27-2021, 05:46 PM   #5098
    Xcacel
     
    Xcacel's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jun 2019
    Location: International (Italy)
    Posts: 876

    Shows Seen: 11

    Re: Dave Matthews Band to Launch Limited-Run SiriusXM Channel

    When you share the stage with a star player

    https://images2.imgbox.com/93/cf/qA3gvBRU_o.jpeg
    Xcacel is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 07-27-2021, 06:49 PM   #5099
    kenticus
     
    Join Date: Apr 2009
    Posts: 514

    Shows Seen: 6

    Re: Dave Matthews Band to Launch Limited-Run SiriusXM Channel

    No one mentioned how Timmy is really going all over the place adding all sorts of little fills and lead parts on warehouse from first night of the tour, seems like he was really feeling it on that song in particular.

    Listening again, both the new songs full band have me a happy camper - excited for what comes next. Bring on more new jams!
    kenticus is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 07-30-2021, 06:17 PM   #5100
    Xcacel
     
    Xcacel's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jun 2019
    Location: International (Italy)
    Posts: 876

    Shows Seen: 11

    Re: Dave Matthews Band to Launch Limited-Run SiriusXM Channel

    For tonight show in WPB, I am planning to put the rips in this folder:

    https://mega.nz/folder/OVxATACC#n4KwCl7k7kGT4vLdYXLaaA

    I'll try do that during the show, so check the folder towards the end of the show, and you'll find all the MP3s.
    Xcacel is offline   Reply With Quote
    Reply

    Thread Tools
    Display Modes

    Posting Rules
    You may not post new threads
    You may not post replies
    You may not post attachments
    You may not edit your posts

    BB code is On
    Smilies are On
    [IMG] code is Off
    HTML code is Off

    Forum Jump


    Want to hide all ads on Ants? Click here

    All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:09 PM.


    Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
    Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.


       
    Site LinksAbout AntsAnts MobileTweet Tweet
    Home
    Ants+
    Tour Central
    Search bar
    RSS Feeds
    About Us
    Contact Us
    The Ants Blog
    Advertise on Ants
    Privacy Policy
    Ants on your cell phone
    iAnts
    mobile news
    mobile setlists
    antslive!
    Ants' Twitter
    DMBLive Twitter
    Ants Facebook
    Ants Instagram