D&T Canandaigua 2022 - Page 9 - Antsmarching.org Forums

Go Back   Antsmarching.org Forums > General Discussion > DMBc Discussion > DMB Tour Discussion


Want to hide all ads on Ants? Click here
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2022, 07:16 PM   #241
btpeters
Belly Jelly Baby
 
btpeters's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Posts: 25,132

Shows Seen: 64

Re: D&T Canandaigua 2022

Very cool little place! Excited to see what goods David and Timothy have for us tonight!
btpeters is offline   Reply With Quote

  • Want to hide all ads on Ants? Click here
  • Old 07-18-2022, 10:31 AM   #242
    SweetUpAndJane
    Torching time...
     
    SweetUpAndJane's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Aug 2007
    Location: Buffalo, NY
    Posts: 855

    Shows Seen: 30

    Re: D&T Canandaigua 2022

    What a fun show! I knew when "Oh" opened that the Dodo's and Up and Away's weren't inbound lol. Loved Ocean and the Butterfly, the closing run was fantastic. Raab ended up sitting next to me. He came back in the encore and brought me a setlist! What an awesome guy!! Hope ya'll had fun. Somehow a poster popped up on WH as well. Lucked out all around!
    __________________
    talking rhymes...
    www.DMBAlmanac.com/Member.aspx?number=835
    SweetUpAndJane is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 07-18-2022, 01:21 PM   #243
    CDN-DMBfan
     
    CDN-DMBfan's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Feb 2010
    Location: Hamilton
    Posts: 786

    Shows Seen: 36

    Re: D&T Canandaigua 2022

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by SweetUpAndJane View Post
    What a fun show! I knew when "Oh" opened that the Dodo's and Up and Away's weren't inbound lol. Loved Ocean and the Butterfly, the closing run was fantastic. Raab ended up sitting next to me. He came back in the encore and brought me a setlist! What an awesome guy!! Hope ya'll had fun. Somehow a poster popped up on WH as well. Lucked out all around!
    Amazing! Closing run was insane! Plus 4 out of my top 5 songs were played. I have my one and only set list from CMAC too. The one where Ben the sax guy played, maybe Ď16 or Ď18. I forget. Where were you sitting?

    Was a great show. Missed some opportunities to play some of the rarer songs but oh well.
    CDN-DMBfan is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 07-18-2022, 01:41 PM   #244
    kevparm
     
    Join Date: Nov 2002
    Location: Rochester, NY
    Posts: 6

    Shows Seen: 71

    Re: D&T Canandaigua 2022

    I was wondering as I haven’t done the premium package in a couple years is it two of the same posters?
    kevparm is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 07-18-2022, 04:56 PM   #245
    42km
    Drive In : Dive Out
     
    42km's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jun 2008
    Location: Toronto Canada
    Posts: 2,072

    Shows Seen: 123

    Re: D&T Canandaigua 2022

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by kevparm View Post
    I was wondering as I havenít done the premium package in a couple years is it two of the same posters?
    Yes. 2 of the same.
    __________________
    "What I want is what I've not got. But what I need is all around meĒ

    Summer 2022: Toronto, SPAC x2, Camden x2, CMAC, Gorge x3; -WPB x2
    42km is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 07-18-2022, 05:20 PM   #246
    SweetUpAndJane
    Torching time...
     
    SweetUpAndJane's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Aug 2007
    Location: Buffalo, NY
    Posts: 855

    Shows Seen: 30

    Re: D&T Canandaigua 2022

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by CDN-DMBfan View Post
    Amazing! Closing run was insane! Plus 4 out of my top 5 songs were played. I have my one and only set list from CMAC too. The one where Ben the sax guy played, maybe ‘16 or ‘18. I forget. Where were you sitting?

    Was a great show. Missed some opportunities to play some of the rarer songs but oh well.
    I was in AAA Rear 6. Lady next to me said "Theres a weird guy with a mask and Ipad in my seat" and I said RAAB! and he was very gracious. He asked if I was next to her and brought me the set... The highlighted version with Tim songs, so I get to make my first almanac appearance as well!

    I got stopped by a nice couple from Canada who recognized me from the PIT in TO a few weeks back! Fun to chat with them. You? Glad you got the big ones you wanted!
    __________________
    talking rhymes...
    www.DMBAlmanac.com/Member.aspx?number=835

    Last edited by SweetUpAndJane; 07-18-2022 at 05:25 PM.
    SweetUpAndJane is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 07-18-2022, 05:25 PM   #247
    scrock25
     
    scrock25's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Aug 2002
    Posts: 82,439

    Shows Seen: 25

    Re: D&T Canandaigua 2022

    Looked like a pretty standard D&T set at CMAC. Not sad I missed it this year.
    scrock25 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 07-18-2022, 05:39 PM   #248
    SweetUpAndJane
    Torching time...
     
    SweetUpAndJane's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Aug 2007
    Location: Buffalo, NY
    Posts: 855

    Shows Seen: 30

    Re: D&T Canandaigua 2022

    Standard, yes but I still would've gone if I saw the set beforehand. Performance was incredible as usual.
    __________________
    talking rhymes...
    www.DMBAlmanac.com/Member.aspx?number=835
    SweetUpAndJane is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 07-18-2022, 05:41 PM   #249
    btpeters
    Belly Jelly Baby
     
    btpeters's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Oct 2007
    Location: Indianapolis, IN
    Posts: 25,132

    Shows Seen: 64

    Re: D&T Canandaigua 2022

    Did srock25 at least spray after they walked in here, farted and left?
    btpeters is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 07-18-2022, 05:49 PM   #250
    SweetUpAndJane
    Torching time...
     
    SweetUpAndJane's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Aug 2007
    Location: Buffalo, NY
    Posts: 855

    Shows Seen: 30

    Re: D&T Canandaigua 2022

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by btpeters View Post
    Did srock25 at least spray after they walked in here, farted and left?
    hahaha, how was your night? Son enjoy??? Lets hear it!!
    __________________
    talking rhymes...
    www.DMBAlmanac.com/Member.aspx?number=835
    SweetUpAndJane is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 07-18-2022, 05:52 PM   #251
    scrock25
     
    scrock25's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Aug 2002
    Posts: 82,439

    Shows Seen: 25

    Re: D&T Canandaigua 2022

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by SweetUpAndJane View Post
    Standard, yes but I still would've gone if I saw the set beforehand. Performance was incredible as usual.
    I have no doubt it was. They always bring it there and CMAC is just such an amazing venue. My normal D&T partner was on his way to Europe with his family yesterday so we didn’t go. I had a few opps to snag tickets but yesterday was my last day off after a week and a half not working and entertaining out of town family so the timing just sucked ass and I passed this year.

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by btpeters View Post
    Did srock25 at least spray after they walked in here, farted and left?


    I’m not trying to shit on anybody’s good time, my guy. I’m happy for all who went and were able to experience. I’ve seen them there 4x at this point so unless something absolutely incredible/out of the ordinary happened I’m just saying I’m not personally upset I missed them this year.
    scrock25 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 07-18-2022, 05:55 PM   #252
    SweetUpAndJane
    Torching time...
     
    SweetUpAndJane's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Aug 2007
    Location: Buffalo, NY
    Posts: 855

    Shows Seen: 30

    Re: D&T Canandaigua 2022

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by scrock25 View Post
    I have no doubt it was. They always bring it there and CMAC is just such an amazing venue. My normal D&T partner was on his way to Europe with his family yesterday so we didnít go. I had a few opps to snag tickets but yesterday was my last day off after a week and a half not working and entertaining out of town family so the timing just sucked ass and I passed this year.





    Iím not trying to shit on anybodyís good time, my guy. Iím happy for all who went and were able to experience. Iíve seen them there 4x at this point so unless something absolutely incredible/out of the ordinary happened Iím just saying Iím not personally upset I missed them this year.

    Haha understood. I knew from first tune but then drifted that away and just vibed out. Rain felt good during pee break.
    __________________
    talking rhymes...
    www.DMBAlmanac.com/Member.aspx?number=835
    SweetUpAndJane is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 07-18-2022, 07:28 PM   #253
    btpeters
    Belly Jelly Baby
     
    btpeters's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Oct 2007
    Location: Indianapolis, IN
    Posts: 25,132

    Shows Seen: 64

    Re: D&T Canandaigua 2022

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by scrock25 View Post
    I have no doubt it was. They always bring it there and CMAC is just such an amazing venue. My normal D&T partner was on his way to Europe with his family yesterday so we didnít go. I had a few opps to snag tickets but yesterday was my last day off after a week and a half not working and entertaining out of town family so the timing just sucked ass and I passed this year.





    Iím not trying to shit on anybodyís good time, my guy. Iím happy for all who went and were able to experience. Iíve seen them there 4x at this point so unless something absolutely incredible/out of the ordinary happened Iím just saying Iím not personally upset I missed them this year.

    Oh 100%! Iím just having fun here, too!
    btpeters is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 07-18-2022, 08:51 PM   #254
    CDN-DMBfan
     
    CDN-DMBfan's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Feb 2010
    Location: Hamilton
    Posts: 786

    Shows Seen: 36

    Re: D&T Canandaigua 2022

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by kevparm View Post
    I was wondering as I havenít done the premium package in a couple years is it two of the same posters?
    If youíre looking to sell that 2nd poster, I missed out at the show and would be most appreciative to take it off your hands.
    CDN-DMBfan is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 07-18-2022, 08:57 PM   #255
    btpeters
    Belly Jelly Baby
     
    btpeters's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Oct 2007
    Location: Indianapolis, IN
    Posts: 25,132

    Shows Seen: 64

    Re: D&T Canandaigua 2022

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by SweetUpAndJane View Post
    hahaha, how was your night? Son enjoy??? Lets hear it!!

    Oh, it was a GREAT time! Totally worth the trip. Really small place, but a rather easy experience

    I'm fully aware we got hit with a super standard Dave & Tim set plus The Stone...Buuuuuuut...luckily seeing Dave & Tim isn't a standard thing I've been able to do a lot. Last night was my sixth.

    Little man had himself a night! Saw 12 tunes never had before. Since he's only gone on Deer Creek N1's since 2018, he's missed out on some classics. So stuff like Crush, Don't Drink, Two Step and all the Some Devil stuff sans SDL were new for him. He wanted Minarets really bad and was "ugh" when Do You Remember started cuz he's had it at 4 out of his 5 shows now. He liked Out of My Hands a lot (Had never heard it before). And he was enamored with Tim's solo'ing and his 2 solo songs. Left saying "probably my favorite show of my 5"

    For me - 63 shows, 30 Don't Drink the Waters and FINALLY my first "This Land Is Your Land". While Dave wasn't feeling generous, Tim threw us a nice classic deep cut with Betrayal (which I had cut at Pine Knob in 2017). Out of My Hands was one of my favorite performances of the night which sounds damn bizarre to say but they spruced it up. I'm a bigger fan of Ocean and the Butterfly in this setting. Its a dud full band, but hit me well last night. My Two Step drought ended finally - 2 years, 10 months, 9 shows and it was nice to see my favorite song again. First Oh opener, first Warehouse show closer. 13 songs I didn't catch at Deer Creek, 4 songs I hadn't seen in 5 years and I'm always game for a song I've never had before.

    Got a question...is there something with Save Me and CMAC? I've never heard a crowd erupt so positively to that one before and get crazy, loud and energetic singing it. Probably had one of the best reactions of the night.
    btpeters is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 07-18-2022, 11:56 PM   #256
    CDN-DMBfan
     
    CDN-DMBfan's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Feb 2010
    Location: Hamilton
    Posts: 786

    Shows Seen: 36

    Re: D&T Canandaigua 2022

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by btpeters View Post
    .

    Got a question...is there something with Save Me and CMAC? I've never heard a crowd erupt so positively to that one before and get crazy, loud and energetic singing it. Probably had one of the best reactions of the night.
    There has to be something in the water. Was never a fan of Save Me and then they opened with it I think in 2019 and Iíve been a fan ever since. Donít think it was much different than the Radio City version but it just stuck with me, and I really dig the.way they play and interact with each other through the song.

    Also, something I noticed last night after seeing it for the 17th time live: people love You & Me. I never have to hear that song again and my wife always gives me the look when it starts because she knows how I feel about it. So I people watched the whole time and it seems like everyone was singing along or dancing with their other during it. Itís like Cornbread back in the day when they played it every show. People lose their minds when that song fires up. I just donít get it. LOL
    CDN-DMBfan is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 07-19-2022, 10:00 AM   #257
    btpeters
    Belly Jelly Baby
     
    btpeters's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Oct 2007
    Location: Indianapolis, IN
    Posts: 25,132

    Shows Seen: 64

    Re: D&T Canandaigua 2022

    CMAC! Thanks for having me - my son and I won't forget this trip and this show was absolutely wonderful! Dave & Tim is just such a cool spectacle to take in no matter what they're playing. Got a boat load of favorite Dave & Tim stuff on Sunday. If you every lurk the Deer Creek thread, I do venue stats for places, but when I'm at one, I do my own...so I thought I'd share mine that happened on my first visit to CMAC!

    Brandon's Stats: Show #63, Dave & Tim at CMAC (Canandaigua, NY)
    Next Stop: Gorge 2022 (shows #64, #65, #66)

    2 New to Me: Betrayal, Something To Tell My Baby

    5 Personal Liberations: Old Dirt Hill, Oh, Out Of My Hands, Save Me, Two Step (goddamn)

    1st Oh opener
    13th Ants Marching set closer (last 2022)
    1st Warehouse show closer

    2nd ever: The Ocean and the Butterfly, A Tangled Web We Weave

    OTHER NOTABLES:
    -After 63 shows, 30 Don't Drink the Waters, I got my 1st "This Land Is Your Land" interpolation!
    -Betrayal was on the paper set for Pine Knob in 2017 and swapped to "Tim Improv". Landing it here means I am clean slate again for songs I've had cut from a show and still hadn't seen.
    -Two Step is my favorite song. And until last year, I had heard it at least 1 time every year since I first started going to shows (2006). So after 2 years, 10 months and 9 shows...I finally caught up with my old friend. Only 2 songs remain that I have seen at least 1 time every year (Don't Drink & Jimi Thing)
    -1st time since Dave & Tim at Lakeside Caravan that I saw a Dave & Tim show and got a new Dave/DMB song
    -Ties D&T Pine Knob for the most songs I've seen in 1 show at 27. D&T Blossom 2017 is my biggest at 28. For Full band its Alpine N2 2015 with 26 songs.
    - The only songs new to me for seeing in the Dave & Tim format were the new ones: Walk Around the Moon, Ocean and the Butterfly, Something To Tell My Baby

    Song 'Times Seen' Milestones:
    - Grey Street (30)
    - Don't Drink the Water (30)
    - Crush (25)
    - Satellite (25)
    - Dancing Nancies (25)
    -Don't Drink the Water and Grey Street remain tied as my most seen song at 30 plays. Ants Marching now owns 3rd by itself with 29.
    - Samurai Cop moved into a tie with Can't Stop as my most seen Come Tomorrow song with 13.
    - A Tangled Web We Weave ties Grab the Horns By the Bull as my most heard Tim song with 2.
    btpeters is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 07-19-2022, 10:36 AM   #258
    SweetUpAndJane
    Torching time...
     
    SweetUpAndJane's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Aug 2007
    Location: Buffalo, NY
    Posts: 855

    Shows Seen: 30

    Re: D&T Canandaigua 2022

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by btpeters View Post
    Oh, it was a GREAT time! Totally worth the trip. Really small place, but a rather easy experience

    I'm fully aware we got hit with a super standard Dave & Tim set plus The Stone...Buuuuuuut...luckily seeing Dave & Tim isn't a standard thing I've been able to do a lot. Last night was my sixth.

    Little man had himself a night! Saw 12 tunes never had before. Since he's only gone on Deer Creek N1's since 2018, he's missed out on some classics. So stuff like Crush, Don't Drink, Two Step and all the Some Devil stuff sans SDL were new for him. He wanted Minarets really bad and was "ugh" when Do You Remember started cuz he's had it at 4 out of his 5 shows now. He liked Out of My Hands a lot (Had never heard it before). And he was enamored with Tim's solo'ing and his 2 solo songs. Left saying "probably my favorite show of my 5"

    For me - 63 shows, 30 Don't Drink the Waters and FINALLY my first "This Land Is Your Land". While Dave wasn't feeling generous, Tim threw us a nice classic deep cut with Betrayal (which I had cut at Pine Knob in 2017). Out of My Hands was one of my favorite performances of the night which sounds damn bizarre to say but they spruced it up. I'm a bigger fan of Ocean and the Butterfly in this setting. Its a dud full band, but hit me well last night. My Two Step drought ended finally - 2 years, 10 months, 9 shows and it was nice to see my favorite song again. First Oh opener, first Warehouse show closer. 13 songs I didn't catch at Deer Creek, 4 songs I hadn't seen in 5 years and I'm always game for a song I've never had before.

    Got a question...is there something with Save Me and CMAC? I've never heard a crowd erupt so positively to that one before and get crazy, loud and energetic singing it. Probably had one of the best reactions of the night.
    Awesome review!!! Glad your son had a night. Stone was highlight for me. Tim's LIOG solo. Love Ocean and The Butterfly so I checked that and WATM off. Standard set be damned, nothing better than that whole day for me. I got the setlist during Ants and saw that there was one more coming so I didn't look and people wanted pics but I refused to reveal lol. Warehouse is my solid set in stone #2 song so it was a great closer.
    __________________
    talking rhymes...
    www.DMBAlmanac.com/Member.aspx?number=835

    Last edited by SweetUpAndJane; 07-19-2022 at 10:38 AM.
    SweetUpAndJane is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 07-19-2022, 11:14 AM   #259
    btpeters
    Belly Jelly Baby
     
    btpeters's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Oct 2007
    Location: Indianapolis, IN
    Posts: 25,132

    Shows Seen: 64

    Re: D&T Canandaigua 2022

    I thought #41 was a pretty great rendition and it wasn't even on the paper set
    btpeters is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 07-19-2022, 12:08 PM   #260
    markbaggs
     
    Join Date: Aug 2002
    Location: Rochester, NY
    Posts: 507

    Shows Seen: 34

    Re: D&T Canandaigua 2022

    If anyone happens to have an extra poster that they aren't trying to sell for 4-5x the regular price, I'd love to pick one up. I was in line at the VIP entrance merch tent when they sold out. I know it's a long shot, but thanks in advance.
    markbaggs is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 07-19-2022, 02:50 PM   #261
    btpeters
    Belly Jelly Baby
     
    btpeters's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Oct 2007
    Location: Indianapolis, IN
    Posts: 25,132

    Shows Seen: 64

    Re: D&T Canandaigua 2022

    I saw on another board where a person in the front row had a Cry Freedom sign and Dave saw it and acknowledged it like he didn't have any idea what it was. Anybody else catch this? I mean, I've seen Cry Freedom before, but that one song would have taken the entire night to another level.
    btpeters is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 07-19-2022, 03:06 PM   #262
    Bearclaw_
     
    Bearclaw_'s Avatar
     
    Join Date: Feb 2008
    Posts: 5,365

    Shows Seen: 56

    Re: D&T Canandaigua 2022

    Quote:
    If anyone happens to have an extra poster that they aren't trying to sell for 4-5x the regular price, I'd love to pick one up. I was in line at the VIP entrance merch tent when they sold out. I know it's a long shot, but thanks in advance.
    I canít post a link but eBay currently has multiple copies for $125-150 OBO. For a quality print, I donít find that price bad at all.
    Bearclaw_ is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 07-19-2022, 09:00 PM   #263
    ToySoldier#34
     
    ToySoldier#34's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Nov 2010
    Posts: 52,194

    Shows Seen: 28

    Re: D&T Canandaigua 2022

    I like the vocals by Dave getting into this version of DDTW
    __________________
    Make E1 Great Again
    ToySoldier#34 is online now   Reply With Quote
    Old 07-20-2022, 08:47 AM   #264
    CrushLive
    #dmb2encores
     
    CrushLive's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jan 2002
    Location: Saratoga Springs, NY
    Posts: 64,640

    Shows Seen: 130

    Re: D&T Canandaigua 2022

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Bearclaw_ View Post
    I canít post a link but eBay currently has multiple copies for $125-150 OBO. For a quality print, I donít find that price bad at all.
    For straight up scalping...I do.

    I don't mind paying an extra $20, maybe even $40 for your time of waiting in line to get a poster and holding it all night.

    Poster flippers are not what this community is about.

    On that note, I'm also ISO a poster.
    __________________
    -Brad

    9/4/16 - Columbia River Survivor - Never Forget!

    Hello Again Part 2: SPAC
    CrushLive is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 07-20-2022, 09:25 AM   #265
    MikeyCarson40
     
    MikeyCarson40's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jan 2005
    Location: Syracuse, NY
    Posts: 342

    Shows Seen: 44

    Re: D&T Canandaigua 2022

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by btpeters View Post
    I saw on another board where a person in the front row had a Cry Freedom sign and Dave saw it and acknowledged it like he didn't have any idea what it was. Anybody else catch this? I mean, I've seen Cry Freedom before, but that one song would have taken the entire night to another level.
    I can confirm this is correct. He pointed at the sign and smiled.
    MikeyCarson40 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 07-20-2022, 01:38 PM   #266
    RiotAct
     
    RiotAct's Avatar
     
    Join Date: May 2004
    Location: Buffalo
    Posts: 33,453

    Shows Seen: 46

    Re: D&T Canandaigua 2022

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by markbaggs View Post
    If anyone happens to have an extra poster that they aren't trying to sell for 4-5x the regular price, I'd love to pick one up. I was in line at the VIP entrance merch tent when they sold out. I know it's a long shot, but thanks in advance.
    wait, there was another merch tent inside? A worker told me that the one right after the entrance was the only one.
    __________________
    Grey Street 3rd verse is back!!!!!!!!

    07.18.2019 - R.I.P. Last Stop jam/reprise
    RiotAct is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 07-22-2022, 11:52 AM   #267
    SweetUpAndJane
    Torching time...
     
    SweetUpAndJane's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Aug 2007
    Location: Buffalo, NY
    Posts: 855

    Shows Seen: 30

    Re: D&T Canandaigua 2022

    I knew of the one before entrance, which may be new...and one by the food and drinks...the T shirt is RAD.
    __________________
    talking rhymes...
    www.DMBAlmanac.com/Member.aspx?number=835
    SweetUpAndJane is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 07-24-2022, 10:39 PM   #268
    willndmb
     
    Join Date: Jan 2002
    Location: NY
    Posts: 6,682

    Shows Seen: 100

    Re: D&T Canandaigua 2022

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by btpeters View Post
    I saw on another board where a person in the front row had a Cry Freedom sign and Dave saw it and acknowledged it like he didn't have any idea what it was. Anybody else catch this? I mean, I've seen Cry Freedom before, but that one song would have taken the entire night to another level.
    not sure but he did say to someone "we will get to it"
    So if it was Cry Freedom clearly they didn't get to it but most likely a different sign.

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by markbaggs View Post
    If anyone happens to have an extra poster that they aren't trying to sell for 4-5x the regular price, I'd love to pick one up. I was in line at the VIP entrance merch tent when they sold out. I know it's a long shot, but thanks in advance.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by RiotAct View Post
    wait, there was another merch tent inside? A worker told me that the one right after the entrance was the only one.
    2 for sure, maybe more
    one outside the venue on left side as you enter
    one inside on right side

    outside had posters but no tubes around 6:30 when I went in
    willndmb is offline   Reply With Quote
    Reply

    Thread Tools
    Display Modes

    Posting Rules
    You may not post new threads
    You may not post replies
    You may not post attachments
    You may not edit your posts

    BB code is On
    Smilies are On
    [IMG] code is Off
    HTML code is Off

    Forum Jump


    Want to hide all ads on Ants? Click here

    All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:30 PM.


    Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
    Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.


       
    Site LinksAbout AntsAnts MobileTweet Tweet
    Home
    Ants+
    Tour Central
    Search bar
    RSS Feeds
    About Us
    Contact Us
    The Ants Blog
    Advertise on Ants
    Privacy Policy
    Ants on your cell phone
    iAnts
    mobile news
    mobile setlists
    antslive!
    Ants' Twitter
    DMBLive Twitter
    Ants Facebook
    Ants Instagram