2021 Tour Rumors/Status - Page 127 - Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion
Old 07-23-2021, 12:03 PM   #3781
smb41

Shows Seen: 31

DMB Hub Stubs: 9

My Tour Central Stats

Re: 2021 Tour Rumors/Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by madpiker View Post
you mean the Microsoft Office 2003 WordArt tour shirt?
It's very simple with a clean, retro look - I like it.
smb41 is offline   Reply With Quote

• Want to hide all ads on Ants? Click here
  • Old 07-23-2021, 03:07 PM   #3782
    ptothec2004
    Done Paying 4 Your Shit

Shows Seen: 87

DMB Hub Stubs: 23

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by smb41 View Post

Never in big guy size though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2022: DEER CREEK & PHOENIX
    ptothec2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 07-25-2021, 12:13 PM   #3783
    donvito72

Shows Seen: 68

DMB Hub Stubs: 25

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by twostepr41 View Post
    LOL. You put in some serious work there, buddy. Cheers.
    You put some serious work in spreading this nonsense to begin with. And what a waste of time it ended up being.
    Old 07-25-2021, 02:03 PM   #3784
    SoCalDMBLover

Shows Seen: 51

DMB Hub Stubs: 16

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by donvito72 View Post
    You put some serious work in spreading this nonsense to begin with. And what a waste of time it ended up being.

Just wait.

Shove It, Asshole.
    SoCalDMBLover is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 07-25-2021, 02:13 PM   #3785
    rhd9b
    wahoos

Shows Seen: 86

DMB Hub Stubs: 27

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by lockman21 View Post
    Aren't you the same guy that mocked people for thinking we'd have concerts this year? And said things like "forget 2021" as a potential for concerts?

https://antsmarching.org/forum/showt...7#post17903487
    https://antsmarching.org/forum/showt...7#post17913357

Yep. Yet the tour kicks off tomorrow.

And then went on with some phrama company conspiracy theory nonsense saying we'd see our next concerts in "2025 and in pods"?

https://antsmarching.org/forum/showt...8#post17911688

Yep. And finally said "If I end up being wrong, I'll gladly take my roasting and thoroughly enjoy it. But I wont be."

https://antsmarching.org/forum/showt...3#post17911953

Yeah, also that.

So, here we are, and you were clearly very wrong, yet again continuing on your soapbox of pessimistic nonsense.

You've been massively wrong time and time again and yet continue to come in here with your bizarre bullshit like everyone is some dumb sheep and you're so much smarter than everyone, when really you just look like a fool. How about you "take your roasting" like you said you would and stop infecting this thread with your drivel?
    Man, this was great. Poor TwoStepr and his spoiled dreams of people never going about their lives again.
    Old 07-25-2021, 02:13 PM   #3786
    Bduff14

Shows Seen: 36

DMB Hub Stubs: 13

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by SoCalDMBLover View Post
    Just wait.

Shove It, Asshole.
    Why do you get joy out of it?
    Bduff14 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 07-25-2021, 02:26 PM   #3787
    SoCalDMBLover

Shows Seen: 51

DMB Hub Stubs: 16

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Bduff14 View Post

I get no joy out of the reality that 30-40% of Americans are too selfish and screwed up in the head, to get a vaccine that's NEEDED in order to end this fucking pandemic.

I have a ticket to 7 DMB shows in September, and I'd love to be able to enjoy them, without having to worry about the fact Covid is spreading all over the place, or that I might catch it, even though I've been fully vaccinated. And then come home and spread it around before I realize I have it.

What's depressing, is that people like myself, get attacked on a DMB board, for actually caring about what is on the horizon. You know, for Human Lives. ALL restrictions were lifted too early, given the aforementioned 30-40% that are Irresponsible, and are now going to ruin it for everybody.

Personally, I am not going to be in the mood to jump, dance and sing for 3 hours in a few weeks, knowing that perhaps 2,000 Americans are dying each day. All the restrictions were dropped, based upon people getting vaccinated, and the "honor" system. When 50% have not been vaccinated, yet 90% are not wearing a mask, you've got a major problem.

Anyways, I'm wasting my time arguing here. I know other places where an intelligent conversation can be had about a virus that's killed close to 650,000 Americans, and 4 Million Worldwide, over the last 17 months. That's not hyperbole, and somehow seems more important. Rather than arguing the point that this Delta variant is deadly serious, and if nothing changes in terms of vaccinations in this country, and FAST, I seriously think many of these tours will be reconsidered. Either that, or they'll be going forward, with Delta spreading and killing 2,000+ each day.

Last edited by SoCalDMBLover; 07-25-2021 at 02:27 PM.
    SoCalDMBLover is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 07-25-2021, 02:31 PM   #3788
    Bduff14

My Tour Central Stats

I'm vaccinated. Why should people who were responsible for 16 months get punished because others were ignorant?
    Old 07-25-2021, 02:33 PM   #3789
    Bduff14

My Tour Central Stats

Zero shot will see deaths at 2,000 a day again, majority of the folks it kills have been vaccinated.
    Old 07-25-2021, 04:24 PM   #3790
    donvito72

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Just wait.

Shove It, Asshole.
    Awww honey. You’re still mad that pretty much every ounce of bullshit you typed for a year was full of inaccuracies and moronic conclusions?

Poor baby.
    Old 07-25-2021, 04:27 PM   #3791
    donvito72

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Bduff14 View Post
    He can’t break character now. You have to commit the bit.
    Old 07-25-2021, 04:37 PM   #3792
    rhd9b
    wahoos

Shows Seen: 86

DMB Hub Stubs: 27

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    I get no joy out of the reality that 30-40% of Americans are too selfish and screwed up in the head, to get a vaccine that's NEEDED in order to end this fucking pandemic.

I have a ticket to 7 DMB shows in September, and I'd love to be able to enjoy them, without having to worry about the fact Covid is spreading all over the place, or that I might catch it, even though I've been fully vaccinated. And then come home and spread it around before I realize I have it.

What's depressing, is that people like myself, get attacked on a DMB board, for actually caring about what is on the horizon. You know, for Human Lives. ALL restrictions were lifted too early, given the aforementioned 30-40% that are Irresponsible, and are now going to ruin it for everybody.

Personally, I am not going to be in the mood to jump, dance and sing for 3 hours in a few weeks, knowing that perhaps 2,000 Americans are dying each day. All the restrictions were dropped, based upon people getting vaccinated, and the "honor" system. When 50% have not been vaccinated, yet 90% are not wearing a mask, you've got a major problem.

Anyways, I'm wasting my time arguing here. I know other places where an intelligent conversation can be had about a virus that's killed close to 650,000 Americans, and 4 Million Worldwide, over the last 17 months. That's not hyperbole, and somehow seems more important. Rather than arguing the point that this Delta variant is deadly serious, and if nothing changes in terms of vaccinations in this country, and FAST, I seriously think many of these tours will be reconsidered. Either that, or they'll be going forward, with Delta spreading and killing 2,000+ each day.
    Bro if you got the shot you need to relax. You’ve done everything you can, you’re at virtually no risk of getting sick let alone dying, and you’re also at virtually no risk of killing someone else. You can’t control other people, but if you keep doing what they tell vaccinated people to do (including boosters if it comes to that), then I think you can move on with your life.
    Old 07-25-2021, 04:42 PM   #3793
    seanbrutus

Shows Seen: 2

DMB Hub Stubs: 2

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:

You are fighting a losing battle either way, you realize that right?

You aren't gonna be able to convince anti-vaxxers to get the shot, and you won't be able to convince the U.S population as a whole to lock down again after the terrible back and fourth of the past year. Enjoy what you can while you can, and if you feel safer at home, I totally understand. You gotta work within the system that's in place, and the unfortunate reality is that life is just gonna keep going on because we can't A.) force people to get the shot, and B.) force people back into lockdown after telling them things will open again after they are vaccinated. It's a stalemate.

I went to the two shows this weekend. I certainly had my hangups about it, but it can be done safely if you want to be there. Wear a mask, hang at the back of the lawn, and enjoy it cause you may very well be right that shows and events get postponed again. If you are vaccinated, then don't forget to live your life.

Last edited by seanbrutus; 07-25-2021 at 04:44 PM.
    seanbrutus is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 07-26-2021, 11:58 AM   #3794
    madpiker

Shows Seen: 132

DMB Hub Stubs: 31

My Tour Central Stats

I just looked and saw actual live DMB shows happened last weekend...

but...

I thought...

no way...
    Gorge FAQ ---Gorge Roster/Flag list
    madpiker is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 07-26-2021, 12:11 PM   #3795
    jenhen27
    AM.org Moderator

Shows Seen: 20

My Tour Central Stats

So... anyone heard of any Cville rumors? Really hoping for a Fall/Winter two night stand again. Maybe something for the 30th/new album? Noticed that MSG wasn't on the summer tour shirt. Hoping that it's the start of a Fall/Winter swing.

jenhen27 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 07-26-2021, 12:18 PM   #3796
    jenhen27
    AM.org Moderator

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Just wait.

Shove It, Asshole.

Let's take the COVID talk to this thread: https://www.antsmarching.org/forum/s...53990&page=483

And leave the name calling out of it. You know the rules. No personal attacks.

Old 07-26-2021, 12:18 PM   #3797
    madpiker

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by jenhen27 View Post
    So... anyone heard of any Cville rumors? Really hoping for a Fall/Winter two night stand again. Maybe something for the 30th/new album? Noticed that MSG wasn't on the summer tour shirt. Hoping that it's the start of a Fall/Winter swing.
    you didnt hear Jen? 3 night NYE cville run...

Old 07-26-2021, 12:25 PM   #3798
    jenhen27
    AM.org Moderator

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by madpiker View Post
    you didnt hear Jen? 3 night NYE cville run...

Right on! Putting in my ticket requests now...

Old 07-26-2021, 02:54 PM   #3799
    jeffm1986

DMB Hub Stubs: 4

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by jenhen27 View Post
    I’m hoping for C’Ville shows too. Want to do MSG but would rather do C’Ville. Hopefully we get an announcement soon if it’s going to happen!
    jeffm1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 07-26-2021, 02:57 PM   #3800
    BTBaboon

Shows Seen: 31

DMB Hub Stubs: 10

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by lockman21 View Post
    Aren't you the same guy that mocked people for thinking we'd have concerts this year? And said things like "forget 2021" as a potential for concerts?

https://antsmarching.org/forum/showt...7#post17903487
    https://antsmarching.org/forum/showt...7#post17913357

Yep. Yet the tour kicks off tomorrow.

And then went on with some phrama company conspiracy theory nonsense saying we'd see our next concerts in "2025 and in pods"?

https://antsmarching.org/forum/showt...8#post17911688

Yep. And finally said "If I end up being wrong, I'll gladly take my roasting and thoroughly enjoy it. But I wont be."

https://antsmarching.org/forum/showt...3#post17911953

Yeah, also that.

So, here we are, and you were clearly very wrong, yet again continuing on your soapbox of pessimistic nonsense.

You've been massively wrong time and time again and yet continue to come in here with your bizarre bullshit like everyone is some dumb sheep and you're so much smarter than everyone, when really you just look like a fool. How about you "take your roasting" like you said you would and stop infecting this thread with your drivel?
    stop! He’s already dead!!!
    BTBaboon is online now   Reply With Quote
    Old 07-26-2021, 02:58 PM   #3801
    madpiker

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by jeffm1986 View Post
    I’m hoping for C’Ville shows too. Want to do MSG but would rather do C’Ville. Hopefully we get an announcement soon if it’s going to happen!
    interesting view. I get it, but i'm certainly biased when it comes to MSG and NYC having lived there for 6 years.

I was fortunate to go to the 25th anniversary show in 2016 in cville.

i'll take an MSG run over cville any day
    Old 07-29-2021, 11:52 AM   #3802
    donvito72

My Tour Central Stats

Really interesting to me that Instants haven't been opened up for the next series yet.
    Old 07-29-2021, 01:19 PM   #3803
    dog117

Shows Seen: 0

DMB Hub Stubs: 0

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Really interesting to me that Instants haven't been opened up for the next series yet.
    Indeed, every time I see an email from them I search frantically to see if the next instants have been released.

The estimated ship date for Gorge tickets is Aug 18 so I imagine they should drop in the next week or two. I'm not sure why they're dragging it out, though.
    dog117 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 07-29-2021, 01:30 PM   #3804
    thompsoninNY

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    My guess is next week right after MSG public on sale and West Palm shows. Band has a week off, so makes sense to do it early next week IMO.
    thompsoninNY is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 07-29-2021, 10:25 PM   #3805
    boldm002

Shows Seen: 78

DMB Hub Stubs: 22

My Tour Central Stats

I have no idea what the extent of this would be or if it's true at all, but this is a rumor thread, so here you go.

"White House chatter is that lockdowns for delta variant all but a done deal. Virtually all blue states are cooperating with WH/CDC. They're aiming for late 2nd week of August, per WH Official" -Jack Posobiec

Again, no idea about his credibility or the implications. Do with it what you wish.
    Attached Images
    File Type: jpg Tweet.JPG (30.8 KB, 44 views)
    boldm002 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 07-29-2021, 11:36 PM   #3806
    Route_2
    What Album?

Shows Seen: 75

DMB Hub Stubs: 26

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by boldm002 View Post
    I have no idea what the extent of this would be or if it's true at all, but this is a rumor thread, so here you go.

"White House chatter is that lockdowns for delta variant all but a done deal. Virtually all blue states are cooperating with WH/CDC. They're aiming for late 2nd week of August, per WH Official" -Jack Posobiec

Again, no idea about his credibility or the implications. Do with it what you wish.
    Might as well share a tweet from Seth Abramson.
    Old 07-29-2021, 11:41 PM   #3807
    boldm002

Shows Seen: 78

DMB Hub Stubs: 22

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Route_2 View Post
    Might as well share a tweet from Seth Abramson.
    Not sure what you mean by this
    boldm002 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 07-30-2021, 04:07 AM   #3808
    MidwestGirl
    Chicago ----> Michigan

Shows Seen: 134

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Not sure what you mean by this

Just for fun, I had to google who that guy even is (the person in the tweet you shared)

“John Michael Posobiec III (/pəˈsoʊbɪk/ pə-SOH-bik; born December 14, 1985) is an American alt-right and alt-lite political activist, television correspondent and presenter, conspiracy theorist, and Internet troll. Posobiec is best known for his pro-Donald Trump comments on Twitter, as well as using white supremacist and antisemitic symbols and talking points, including the white genocide conspiracy theory. He has promoted fake news, including the debunked Pizzagate conspiracy theory claiming high-ranking Democratic Party officials were involved in a child sex ring. From 2018 to 2021, Posobiec was employed by One America News Network (OANN), a far-right cable news television channel, as a political correspondent and on-air presenter. He left OANN in May 2021 to begin hosting a show for the conservative student organization Turning Point USA, and to join Human Events as a senior editor.”

D+T Mexico 2023 | Texas | Charleston | Pine Knob | Chicago | Gorge

D+T Mexico FB Group
    GORGE FAQ
    GORGE Roster
    MidwestGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 07-30-2021, 05:31 AM   #3809
    thompsoninNY

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by MidwestGirl View Post
    Just for fun, I had to google who that guy even is (the person in the tweet you shared)

“John Michael Posobiec III (/pəˈsoʊbɪk/ pə-SOH-bik; born December 14, 1985) is an American alt-right and alt-lite political activist, television correspondent and presenter, conspiracy theorist, and Internet troll. Posobiec is best known for his pro-Donald Trump comments on Twitter, as well as using white supremacist and antisemitic symbols and talking points, including the white genocide conspiracy theory. He has promoted fake news, including the debunked Pizzagate conspiracy theory claiming high-ranking Democratic Party officials were involved in a child sex ring. From 2018 to 2021, Posobiec was employed by One America News Network (OANN), a far-right cable news television channel, as a political correspondent and on-air presenter. He left OANN in May 2021 to begin hosting a show for the conservative student organization Turning Point USA, and to join Human Events as a senior editor.”

thompsoninNY is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 07-30-2021, 05:49 AM   #3810
    illinifan

Shows Seen: 59

DMB Hub Stubs: 19

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:

I love it. You could be staffed by the National Enquirer.
    illinifan is offline   Reply With Quote