*Prompter Thread* (NO Personal Attacks, Trolling, breaking 52 USC 30121 OR 2 USC 684) - Page 8088 - Antsmarching.org Forums

Go Back   Antsmarching.org Forums > General Discussion > nDMBc Discussion


Want to hide all ads on Ants? Click here
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-22-2020, 11:31 PM   #242611
Lee3691
 
Lee3691's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Californian in Texas
Posts: 39,281

Shows Seen: 123

Re: *Prompter Thread* (NO Personal Attacks, Trolling, breaking 52 USC 30121 OR 2 USC

How pathetic of a statement by Sessions. Clearly angry at Trump, clearly delusional (exoneration!), and clearly so desperate to go back into the Senate against the wishes of his daddy.
Lee3691 is offline   Reply With Quote

  • Want to hide all ads on Ants? Click here
  • Old 05-22-2020, 11:31 PM   #242612
    ThatLetter
     
    ThatLetter's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jan 2003
    Posts: 5,758

    Shows Seen: 16

    Re: *Prompter Thread* (NO Personal Attacks, Trolling, breaking 52 USC 30121 OR 2 USC

    Some doc on tv just said imagine if we donít get the covid vaccine right. That itís rushed out and things go bad with it. What will happen to the anti-vax movement then? Thatís a risk that needs to be considered.
    __________________
    " Stink isn't his user name, it was a nickname that is apparently not appreciated."

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by scrock25 View Post
    Jesus Christ justink just shut the fuck up for once. Why does everything with you turn into an argument?
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by blaise34 View Post
    CNN headline - Court gives baker narrow win in gay wedding cake case
    7-2 is narrow now
    ThatLetter is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-22-2020, 11:38 PM   #242613
    ExistenceNow
    AM.org Moderator
     
    ExistenceNow's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Aug 2004
    Location: Austin, Tx
    Posts: 82,486

    Shows Seen: 108

    Re: *Prompter Thread* (NO Personal Attacks, Trolling, breaking 52 USC 30121 OR 2 USC

    No, it's not.
    __________________
    -Matthew
    Dallas Tailgate Map
    ExistenceNow is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-22-2020, 11:42 PM   #242614
    ExistenceNow
    AM.org Moderator
     
    ExistenceNow's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Aug 2004
    Location: Austin, Tx
    Posts: 82,486

    Shows Seen: 108

    Re: *Prompter Thread* (NO Personal Attacks, Trolling, breaking 52 USC 30121 OR 2 USC

    Not rushing it out and fucking it up should be a goal in and of itself, independent of what anti-science mom-blog morons will think about it. They're not basing their idiocy on evidence anyway.
    __________________
    -Matthew
    Dallas Tailgate Map

    Last edited by ExistenceNow; 05-22-2020 at 11:43 PM.
    ExistenceNow is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-22-2020, 11:45 PM   #242615
    ThatLetter
     
    ThatLetter's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jan 2003
    Posts: 5,758

    Shows Seen: 16

    Re: *Prompter Thread* (NO Personal Attacks, Trolling, breaking 52 USC 30121 OR 2 USC

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ExistenceNow View Post
    Not rushing it out and fucking it up should be a goal in and of itself, independent of what anti-science mom-blog morons will think about it. They're not basing their idiocy on evidence anyway.

    His point was yours
    __________________
    " Stink isn't his user name, it was a nickname that is apparently not appreciated."

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by scrock25 View Post
    Jesus Christ justink just shut the fuck up for once. Why does everything with you turn into an argument?
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by blaise34 View Post
    CNN headline - Court gives baker narrow win in gay wedding cake case
    7-2 is narrow now
    ThatLetter is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-23-2020, 12:01 AM   #242616
    ThatLetter
     
    ThatLetter's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jan 2003
    Posts: 5,758

    Shows Seen: 16

    Re: *Prompter Thread* (NO Personal Attacks, Trolling, breaking 52 USC 30121 OR 2 USC

    Haven't backread but have we seen and talked about this?

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyavctH2LeA

    Lindsay Must Go.
    __________________
    " Stink isn't his user name, it was a nickname that is apparently not appreciated."

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by scrock25 View Post
    Jesus Christ justink just shut the fuck up for once. Why does everything with you turn into an argument?
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by blaise34 View Post
    CNN headline - Court gives baker narrow win in gay wedding cake case
    7-2 is narrow now
    ThatLetter is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-23-2020, 12:19 AM   #242617
    drakan
     
    drakan's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jan 2017
    Location: On the wings of maybe.
    Posts: 10,808

    Shows Seen: 0

    Re: *Prompter Thread* (NO Personal Attacks, Trolling, breaking 52 USC 30121 OR 2 USC

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by TwoStep2888 View Post
    before covid I thought Trump was going to win in a walk


    You sure you want to admit that? Trump was always going to lose.
    __________________
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by bjordan319 View Post
    This is drakan's thread we're all just posting in it
    Save yer money. Wash yer hands. Wear yo mask.
    drakan is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-23-2020, 12:24 AM   #242618
    ExistenceNow
    AM.org Moderator
     
    ExistenceNow's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Aug 2004
    Location: Austin, Tx
    Posts: 82,486

    Shows Seen: 108

    Re: *Prompter Thread* (NO Personal Attacks, Trolling, breaking 52 USC 30121 OR 2 USC

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by drakan View Post


    You sure you want to admit that? Trump was always going to lose.

    Would love to join you in whatever fantasy land you live in. Are the drugs good?
    __________________
    -Matthew
    Dallas Tailgate Map
    ExistenceNow is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-23-2020, 01:02 AM   #242619
    TwoStep2888
    you know the thing
     
    TwoStep2888's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Mar 2004
    Location: WI
    Posts: 63,568

    Shows Seen: 7

    Re: *Prompter Thread* (NO Personal Attacks, Trolling, breaking 52 USC 30121 OR 2 USC

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by drakan View Post


    You sure you want to admit that? Trump was always going to lose.
    an incumbent with a strong economy is tough to beat
    __________________
    twitter | instagram | letterboxd | Prompter Crew 2004-life
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jake View Post
    TwoStepnumbers is the best. he brings all his equipment on the bus. You can't fuck with that guy.
    seatbelts.
    TwoStep2888 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-23-2020, 01:02 AM   #242620
    TwoStep2888
    you know the thing
     
    TwoStep2888's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Mar 2004
    Location: WI
    Posts: 63,568

    Shows Seen: 7

    Re: *Prompter Thread* (NO Personal Attacks, Trolling, breaking 52 USC 30121 OR 2 USC

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ExistenceNow View Post
    Would love to join you in whatever fantasy land you live in. Are the drugs good?
    would love to see the world through drak's blue-tinted glasses
    __________________
    twitter | instagram | letterboxd | Prompter Crew 2004-life
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jake View Post
    TwoStepnumbers is the best. he brings all his equipment on the bus. You can't fuck with that guy.
    seatbelts.
    TwoStep2888 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-23-2020, 01:38 AM   #242621
    Antiramie
     
    Antiramie's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jun 2005
    Location: Sarasota, FL
    Posts: 5,880

    Shows Seen: 28

    Re: *Prompter Thread* (NO Personal Attacks, Trolling, breaking 52 USC 30121 OR 2 USC

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by TwoStep2888 View Post
    an incumbent with a strong economy is tough to beat
    A strong economy? What the ever loving fuck are you smoking?
    Antiramie is online now   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-23-2020, 01:43 AM   #242622
    Antiramie
     
    Antiramie's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jun 2005
    Location: Sarasota, FL
    Posts: 5,880

    Shows Seen: 28

    Re: *Prompter Thread* (NO Personal Attacks, Trolling, breaking 52 USC 30121 OR 2 USC

    Nm, I'm guessing you meant pre-covid economy.
    Antiramie is online now   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-23-2020, 02:26 AM   #242623
    drakan
     
    drakan's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jan 2017
    Location: On the wings of maybe.
    Posts: 10,808

    Shows Seen: 0

    Re: *Prompter Thread* (NO Personal Attacks, Trolling, breaking 52 USC 30121 OR 2 USC

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ExistenceNow View Post
    Would love to join you in whatever fantasy land you live in. Are the drugs good?
    Trump lost the popular vote last time. His popular vote ceiling in polling is 44%. Democrats were rolling in almost all elections since. Trump has managed to piss off just about every demographic that he needs to pull of a minor % of to win. So yeah Chump was always going to lose. He's also deeply unpopular.
    __________________
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by bjordan319 View Post
    This is drakan's thread we're all just posting in it
    Save yer money. Wash yer hands. Wear yo mask.
    drakan is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-23-2020, 02:29 AM   #242624
    drakan
     
    drakan's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jan 2017
    Location: On the wings of maybe.
    Posts: 10,808

    Shows Seen: 0

    Re: *Prompter Thread* (NO Personal Attacks, Trolling, breaking 52 USC 30121 OR 2 USC

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by TwoStep2888 View Post
    would love to see the world through drak's blue-tinted glasses
    Doesn't matter, he is deeply unpopular and only won the midwest by less than 100,000 votes. So yeah not really that concerned.

    Just Dems being afraid of their own shadow as usual.
    __________________
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by bjordan319 View Post
    This is drakan's thread we're all just posting in it
    Save yer money. Wash yer hands. Wear yo mask.
    drakan is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-23-2020, 05:40 AM   #242625
    blaise34
     
    Join Date: Jul 2014
    Posts: 2,437

    Shows Seen: 29

    Re: *Prompter Thread* (NO Personal Attacks, Trolling, breaking 52 USC 30121 OR 2 USC

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by drakan View Post
    Trump lost the popular vote last time. His popular vote ceiling in polling is 44%. Democrats were rolling in almost all elections since. Trump has managed to piss off just about every demographic that he needs to pull of a minor % of to win. So yeah Chump was always going to lose. He's also deeply unpopular.
    49% approval rating, 2% higher than Obama and W at this point in their first terms. Popular vote doesn't matter, at all.
    Trump slump? You're saying the economy is his fault? Good luck with that. He's going to get reelected in a landslide.
    blaise34 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-23-2020, 06:36 AM   #242626
    DMBstandUP1984
    for a healthier option.
     
    DMBstandUP1984's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Dec 2005
    Posts: 58,848

    Shows Seen: 33

    Re: *Prompter Thread* (NO Personal Attacks, Trolling, breaking 52 USC 30121 OR 2 USC

    His approval rating is 42.9
    Obama was 48.3 at this point



    Even rasmussen only has him at 46%
    __________________
    What I like about cowboy hats is, they seem to really protect you from the sun and progressive ideas.- Joe List
    DMBstandUP1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-23-2020, 06:50 AM   #242627
    blaise34
     
    Join Date: Jul 2014
    Posts: 2,437

    Shows Seen: 29

    Re: *Prompter Thread* (NO Personal Attacks, Trolling, breaking 52 USC 30121 OR 2 USC

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by DMBstandUP1984 View Post
    His approval rating is 42.9
    Obama was 48.3 at this point



    Even rasmussen only has him at 46%
    Gallup May 1-13 poll is 49
    Current RCP average is 45
    Hell even the Hill has him at 50
    For such a terrible president, you'd think the numbers would be lower
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/simonco...s-remain-high/

    Yes despite the dire state of the economy Trumpís latest approval rating is still at a robust 49% for the period May 1 -13, according to Gallup.

    At the same time in their presidencies George W Bush and Barrack Obama both had approval ratings of 47%, which is slightly lower than Trumpís. Yet both those presidents went on to win a second term in office.


    The two recent presidents that lost their second term had far lower approval ratings. George H.W. Bush and Jimmy Carter, had approval ratings of 41% and 40% respectively at the same point in their term.
    blaise34 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-23-2020, 06:55 AM   #242628
    neumdogg
    Happy birthday, Paulie!
     
    neumdogg's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jul 2004
    Location: Los Angeles, CA
    Posts: 36,133

    Shows Seen: 63
    Send a message via AIM to neumdogg

    Re: *Prompter Thread* (NO Personal Attacks, Trolling, breaking 52 USC 30121 OR 2 USC

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by cazzie34 View Post
    The White House likes pointing out that Trump donates his salary to worthy government purposes. But this time it displayed his actual check, including the account and routing numbers. ⁦@anniekarni⁩ https://t.co/p7jRK0FupS

    A Veep episode. If you continue to mess up on the little things you are probably messing up on the big things.

    How much money has Trump made during his 3.5 years as president? Not from his paycheck but from his illegal dealings?
    neumdogg is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-23-2020, 07:10 AM   #242629
    DMBstandUP1984
    for a healthier option.
     
    DMBstandUP1984's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Dec 2005
    Posts: 58,848

    Shows Seen: 33

    *Prompter Thread* (NO Personal Attacks, Trolling, breaking 52 USC 30121 OR 2 USC 684)

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by blaise34 View Post
    Gallup May 1-13 poll is 49

    Current RCP average is 45

    Hell even the Hill has him at 50

    For such a terrible president, you'd think the numbers would be lower

    https://www.forbes.com/sites/simonco...s-remain-high/



    Yes despite the dire state of the economy Trumpís latest approval rating is still at a robust 49% for the period May 1 -13, according to Gallup.



    At the same time in their presidencies George W Bush and Barrack Obama both had approval ratings of 47%, which is slightly lower than Trumpís. Yet both those presidents went on to win a second term in office.





    The two recent presidents that lost their second term had far lower approval ratings. George H.W. Bush and Jimmy Carter, had approval ratings of 41% and 40% respectively at the same point in their term.


    https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...roval-ratings/


    Hell even Fox News has him at 44
    __________________
    What I like about cowboy hats is, they seem to really protect you from the sun and progressive ideas.- Joe List

    Last edited by DMBstandUP1984; 05-23-2020 at 07:12 AM.
    DMBstandUP1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-23-2020, 07:25 AM   #242630
    blaise34
     
    Join Date: Jul 2014
    Posts: 2,437

    Shows Seen: 29

    Re: *Prompter Thread* (NO Personal Attacks, Trolling, breaking 52 USC 30121 OR 2 USC

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by DMBstandUP1984 View Post
    Plus or minus 3
    Could be 47, could be 41
    Guess the proof will be in the pudding come November
    blaise34 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-23-2020, 07:28 AM   #242631
    M. Steng
    Big Brain Stengs
     
    M. Steng's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Sep 2012
    Posts: 16,037

    Shows Seen: 20

    Re: *Prompter Thread* (NO Personal Attacks, Trolling, breaking 52 USC 30121 OR 2 USC

    His disapproval is way higher than his approval in basically every single one of those polls.
    __________________
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ShotgunDMB View Post
    WHO the hell are you? You have got to be the most annoying person on the planet. You're like a puppy begging for attention.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by neumdogg View Post
    Steng - dude holds no punches. He calls people out and does so with an uppercut
    M. Steng is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-23-2020, 07:35 AM   #242632
    mdel21
     
    Join Date: Jul 2003
    Posts: 3,061

    Shows Seen: 25

    Re: *Prompter Thread* (NO Personal Attacks, Trolling, breaking 52 USC 30121 OR 2 USC

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by neumdogg View Post
    How much money has Trump made during his 3.5 years as president? Not from his paycheck but from his illegal dealings?
    I'm sure we'll find out when he releases his tax returns....
    mdel21 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-23-2020, 07:45 AM   #242633
    BTBaboon
     
    BTBaboon's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jul 2015
    Location: Quarantined, PrompterThread
    Posts: 28,843

    Shows Seen: 28

    Re: *Prompter Thread* (NO Personal Attacks, Trolling, breaking 52 USC 30121 OR 2 USC

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Antiramie View Post
    Nm, I'm guessing you meant pre-covid economy.
    Even pre-COVID the economy was putting along at the same pace he once blasted. 2.3% growth for all of 2019. Not exactly the roaring economy he promised.

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by blaise34 View Post
    49% approval rating, 2% higher than Obama and W at this point in their first terms. Popular vote doesn't matter, at all.
    Trump slump? You're saying the economy is his fault? Good luck with that. He's going to get reelected in a landslide.
    49%? Not even Rasmussen has him that high

    https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...roval-ratings/

    And yeah, some of the economic fall out is his fault, as are the climbing deaths tolls. He spent an entire month calling this crisis a hoax and did nothing. We could have prevent thousands of death and shortened the duration drastically of the shutdown.

    His response to this may very well cost him the election.
    __________________
    The Vinyl Farm: Instagram | Blog

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ShotgunDMB
    You probably know more about this stuff than I do.
    BTBaboon is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-23-2020, 07:46 AM   #242634
    BTBaboon
     
    BTBaboon's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jul 2015
    Location: Quarantined, PrompterThread
    Posts: 28,843

    Shows Seen: 28

    Re: *Prompter Thread* (NO Personal Attacks, Trolling, breaking 52 USC 30121 OR 2 USC

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by blaise34 View Post
    Plus or minus 3
    Could be 47, could be 41
    Guess the proof will be in the pudding come November
    Eh, that's not how polling aggregates work.
    __________________
    The Vinyl Farm: Instagram | Blog

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ShotgunDMB
    You probably know more about this stuff than I do.
    BTBaboon is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-23-2020, 07:56 AM   #242635
    ricky towel
    The King
     
    ricky towel's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Oct 2009
    Posts: 3,086

    Shows Seen: 0

    Re: *Prompter Thread* (NO Personal Attacks, Trolling, breaking 52 USC 30121 OR 2 USC

    https://twitter.com/paulblume_fox9/s...482067968?s=21
    ricky towel is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-23-2020, 07:56 AM   #242636
    blaise34
     
    Join Date: Jul 2014
    Posts: 2,437

    Shows Seen: 29

    Re: *Prompter Thread* (NO Personal Attacks, Trolling, breaking 52 USC 30121 OR 2 USC

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by BTBaboon View Post
    Eh, that's not how polling aggregates work.
    That was the Fox News poll only, with a plus or minus 3

    Gallup May 1 -13 was 49.
    blaise34 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-23-2020, 07:57 AM   #242637
    blaise34
     
    Join Date: Jul 2014
    Posts: 2,437

    Shows Seen: 29

    Re: *Prompter Thread* (NO Personal Attacks, Trolling, breaking 52 USC 30121 OR 2 USC

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by BTBaboon View Post
    Even pre-COVID the economy was putting along at the same pace he once blasted. 2.3% growth for all of 2019. Not exactly the roaring economy he promised.



    49%? Not even Rasmussen has him that high

    https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...roval-ratings/

    And yeah, some of the economic fall out is his fault, as are the climbing deaths tolls. He spent an entire month calling this crisis a hoax and did nothing. We could have prevent thousands of death and shortened the duration drastically of the shutdown.

    His response to this may very well cost him the election.
    Wishful thinking
    blaise34 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-23-2020, 07:57 AM   #242638
    DMBstandUP1984
    for a healthier option.
     
    DMBstandUP1984's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Dec 2005
    Posts: 58,848

    Shows Seen: 33

    Re: *Prompter Thread* (NO Personal Attacks, Trolling, breaking 52 USC 30121 OR 2 USC

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by BTBaboon View Post
    Even pre-COVID the economy was putting along at the same pace he once blasted. 2.3% growth for all of 2019. Not exactly the roaring economy he promised.







    49%? Not even Rasmussen has him that high



    https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...roval-ratings/



    And yeah, some of the economic fall out is his fault, as are the climbing deaths tolls. He spent an entire month calling this crisis a hoax and did nothing. We could have prevent thousands of death and shortened the duration drastically of the shutdown.



    His response to this may very well cost him the election.


    I guess it depends how hard fox oann and the rest of his social media team work to make covid out to be a ďdem hit jobĒ
    __________________
    What I like about cowboy hats is, they seem to really protect you from the sun and progressive ideas.- Joe List
    DMBstandUP1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-23-2020, 07:59 AM   #242639
    DMBstandUP1984
    for a healthier option.
     
    DMBstandUP1984's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Dec 2005
    Posts: 58,848

    Shows Seen: 33

    *Prompter Thread* (NO Personal Attacks, Trolling, breaking 52 USC 30121 OR 2 USC 684)

    I donít think anyone is saying trump canít win, but he faced one crisis in 4 years and totally fucked it all up, he will play the blame game and his mouth breathing followers will believe him but i donít know who didnít vote for him that would now.. his margin of victory in 2016 was smaller then he pretends it was

    I donít know what his chances are but even a 1%c chance is still a chance
    __________________
    What I like about cowboy hats is, they seem to really protect you from the sun and progressive ideas.- Joe List

    Last edited by DMBstandUP1984; 05-23-2020 at 08:00 AM.
    DMBstandUP1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-23-2020, 08:07 AM   #242640
    M. Steng
    Big Brain Stengs
     
    M. Steng's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Sep 2012
    Posts: 16,037

    Shows Seen: 20

    Re: *Prompter Thread* (NO Personal Attacks, Trolling, breaking 52 USC 30121 OR 2 USC

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by DMBstandUP1984 View Post
    I donít think anyone is saying trump canít win, but he faced one crisis in 4 years and totally fucked it all up, he will play the blame game and his mouth breathing followers will believe him but i donít know who didnít vote for him that would now.. his margin of victory in 2016 was smaller then he pretends it was

    I donít know what his chances are but even a 1%c chance is still a chance
    ďIt was the greatest most decisive electoral college victory of all time!Ē
    __________________
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ShotgunDMB View Post
    WHO the hell are you? You have got to be the most annoying person on the planet. You're like a puppy begging for attention.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by neumdogg View Post
    Steng - dude holds no punches. He calls people out and does so with an uppercut
    M. Steng is offline   Reply With Quote
    Reply

    Thread Tools
    Display Modes

    Posting Rules
    You may not post new threads
    You may not post replies
    You may not post attachments
    You may not edit your posts

    BB code is On
    Smilies are On
    [IMG] code is Off
    HTML code is Off

    Forum Jump


    Want to hide all ads on Ants? Click here

    All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:03 AM.


    Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
    Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.


       
    Site LinksAbout AntsAnts MobileTweet Tweet
    Home
    Ants+
    Tour Central
    Search bar
    RSS Feeds
    About Us
    Contact Us
    The Ants Blog
    Advertise on Ants
    Privacy Policy
    Ants on your cell phone
    iAnts
    mobile news
    mobile setlists
    antslive!
    Ants' Twitter
    DMBLive Twitter
    Ants Facebook
    Ants Instagram
    Matt's Twitter
    Joe's Twitter