Dave and "scat" play - Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion
Old 06-14-2015, 08:18 AM   #1
mjg9578

Shows Seen: 50

DMB Hub Stubs: 17

My Tour Central Stats

Dave and "scat" play

This might be old news and may even be a debunked internet rumor. But I was tailgating at Holmdel and my friends boss told me that his wifes best friend met Dave at a bar in Boston back in the late 90's (I know I know it's already a he said she said.) So they went back to his hotel room and Dave straight up tells her he wants to take a shit on her. Says he has been with so many women that this is what gets him going these days. I laugh so hard at this that I spit my dogfish 90 minute all over some girl next to me. After about 10 minutes of questions that the guy can't answer like "did she let him do it?" the topic gets dropped and we head into the show to watch a 30 minute version of Can't Stop which pissed me off so much I almost couldn't enjoy Cotrtez. The next day I wake up with my standard DMB concert hangover and I remember that story. I decide to do some deep internet digging and actually find a few things that might corroborate the guys story. Obviosuly you can't believe what you read on the internet but it seems as if this is at least a known joke/rumor about Dave. Here are a few things I found:

1) On a "who slept with who" celebrity site - "No spicy stories from myself, but I have a trustworthy friend who hooked up with Dave Matthews in the 90s. He started talking about scat play and she noped on out of there."

2) I’ve actually heard the DM thing before - more than once. (In the business)

3) I went on a date with a girl who said “her friend” gave Dave Matthews a blumpkin back in college.

4) “My cousin slept with him, and said he is super gross”

5)“After a concert with a world famous band…me and my sister got the chance to hang out backstage. Dont know how, but we ended up eating at a restaurant nearby where the singer of the group lit up a joint. We headed back to my parents’ house where I fell asleep while some…activity took place right next to my room. Basically, my [sister] probably fucked the singer while this other random nerdy girl lost her virginity to the fat saxophonist with the dreadlocks. Next morning a condom was ducktaped near the entrance of my building with a note saying something like ” blah blah..who the fuck did this please dont”. Most importantly…a pair of underpants full of shit as well was ejected from my balcony.

6) I can for real almost buy the Dave thing. Back when my high school hormones had a rabid crush on him, I remember reading an interview in which he implied that his tastes were of the super-kink persuasion.
Also, I remember a quote was “ I wish I had a nose on the end of my willy,” which skeeved young me out a bit.

Anyway, this brings flashbacks of the Chicago River shit dumping tour bus incident. If you didn’t have the image in your head of Dave jerking it to the sight of a tour boat full of people covered in 800 pounds of shit, you do now.

Not even sure why I posted this. It's hysterical to me if it's true but I'm thinking a lot his female fans my be turned off, which is also hysterical to me. I thought back to many interviews I've watched with Dave and he does seem to have a fascination with shit. I'm thinking its not true but if it is maybe "belly jelly refers to something else.

• Want to hide all ads on Ants? Click here
  • Old 06-14-2015, 08:22 AM   #2
    wlperie

Shows Seen: 22

DMB Hub Stubs: 8

My Tour Central Stats

Re: Dave and "scat" play

You put a lot of thought into this post.
    Old 06-14-2015, 08:26 AM   #3
    chadizzy1
    Rumor Curator

Shows Seen: 45

My Tour Central Stats

Old 06-14-2015, 08:28 AM   #4
    deadendstreet

Shows Seen: 0

DMB Hub Stubs: 1

My Tour Central Stats

I can't believe I read through the whole post.
    Old 06-14-2015, 08:28 AM   #5
    chadizzy1
    Rumor Curator

Shows Seen: 45

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by mjg9578 View Post
    Anyway, this brings flashbacks of the Chicago River shit dumping tour bus incident. If you didn’t have the image in your head of Dave jerking it to the sight of a tour boat full of people covered in 800 pounds of shit, you do now.
    Day ruined, thanks OP
    Closed Thread