New Remasters - Page 3 - Antsmarching.org Forums

Go Back   Antsmarching.org Forums > General Discussion > DMBc Discussion > Live Releases


Want to hide all ads on Ants? Click here
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-15-2022, 05:57 PM   #61
DEMITRI
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: CHICAGO
Posts: 817

Shows Seen: 0

Re: New Remasters

Can someone point me in the direction of the Dave & Tim Alphareta Georgia 2017 show is? I know I downloaded it a while back but can't find it anywhere. It was a Sirius XM show
DEMITRI is offline   Reply With Quote

  • Want to hide all ads on Ants? Click here
  • Old 09-15-2022, 08:57 PM   #62
    Xcacel
    Huge Carter's fan
     
    Xcacel's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jun 2019
    Posts: 1,688

    Shows Seen: 15

    Re: New Remasters

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by DEMITRI View Post
    Can someone point me in the direction of the Dave & Tim Alphareta Georgia 2017 show is? I know I downloaded it a while back but can't find it anywhere. It was a Sirius XM show

    https://mega.nz/folder/HdZTSYCY#Um5zqV1jM9NdB73JamDTVA
    __________________
    Tucker Rogers, give me the key of the archive. I'll do the rest.
    Xcacel is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 09-16-2022, 10:41 AM   #63
    DEMITRI
     
    Join Date: Apr 2010
    Location: CHICAGO
    Posts: 817

    Shows Seen: 0

    Re: New Remasters

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Xcacel View Post
    Thank you sir
    DEMITRI is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 09-17-2022, 11:23 AM   #64
    Xcacel
    Huge Carter's fan
     
    Xcacel's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jun 2019
    Posts: 1,688

    Shows Seen: 15

    Re: New Remasters

    Dave Matthews Band
    May 25, 1999
    Giants Stadium - E. Rutherford, NJ
    (remastered)


    https://images2.imgbox.com/ef/74/603HwCK8_o.jpg

    This show was requested by Soups on TDC

    The Mastering
    This show is available in two versions:
    - In the SBD version, if have processed the unknown soundboard that is circulating, which has a number of issues. The biggest issues are a cut at the end of Graves (basically the reprise is gone) and another cut at the end of JTR. Some tunes (Billies, for example), are clipped, so, I have tried to unclip them with iZotope RX9. This software cannot restore the missing info, of course, but it can round a bit the shape of the clipped waves. I've also removed hum and clicks, which were noticeable between songs. For mastering, I have worked on widening, multi-band compression, dynamic EQ.

    - After that, considering all the cuts, I have attempted to matrix the remastered version with an audience tape, but there was none circulating. So, in order to restore the missing parts and to give a better live feeling to the remaster, I have used the audio from a Copperpot video, which is basically a camcorder Hi8 audio (filmed by Jared Kanter).
    In terms of audio quality, the two tracks that are cut in the sbd show a big loss of quality, but at least you can listen to the whole song.

    The choice of which one to download/listen is up to you.

    Link for the remaster:
    https://mega.nz/folder/LEYXTQDA#fFhdtSn-LSPpBdpn9a6Rjg

    Video: comparison of the two originals vs the new remaster
    https://youtu.be/GzWR21Sqxd8

    --------

    Previous remasters:

    1993.01.26 - Trax, Charlottesville, VA
    1994.03.10 - Fox Theater, Boulder, CO
    1995.05.10 - Yoshi's KFOG Broadcast, San Francisco, CA
    1997.02.21 - Dave & Tim - Warfield Theatre, San Francisco, CA
    1999.07.24 - Griffiss Air Force Base, Rome, NY (Woodstock '99)
    2000.12.13 - Madison Square Garden, New York, NY
    2000.07.12 - Giants Stadium - E. Rutherford, NJ
    2002.07.26 - Meadows Music Theatre, Hartford, CT
    2003.07.05 - Alpine Valley Music Theatre, Elkhorn, WI

    ..or just go to the parent folder
    __________________
    Tucker Rogers, give me the key of the archive. I'll do the rest.

    Last edited by Xcacel; 09-17-2022 at 11:24 AM.
    Xcacel is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 09-18-2022, 12:01 PM   #65
    Cryfreedom09
    mmmm beach ball
     
    Cryfreedom09's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Apr 2010
    Location: Lawrenceville, GA
    Posts: 2,922

    Shows Seen: 17

    Re: New Remasters

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Xcacel View Post
    Dave Matthews Band
    May 25, 1999
    Giants Stadium - E. Rutherford, NJ
    (remastered)


    https://images2.imgbox.com/ef/74/603HwCK8_o.jpg

    This show was requested by Soups on TDC

    The Mastering
    This show is available in two versions:
    - In the SBD version, if have processed the unknown soundboard that is circulating, which has a number of issues. The biggest issues are a cut at the end of Graves (basically the reprise is gone) and another cut at the end of JTR. Some tunes (Billies, for example), are clipped, so, I have tried to unclip them with iZotope RX9. This software cannot restore the missing info, of course, but it can round a bit the shape of the clipped waves. I've also removed hum and clicks, which were noticeable between songs. For mastering, I have worked on widening, multi-band compression, dynamic EQ.

    - After that, considering all the cuts, I have attempted to matrix the remastered version with an audience tape, but there was none circulating. So, in order to restore the missing parts and to give a better live feeling to the remaster, I have used the audio from a Copperpot video, which is basically a camcorder Hi8 audio (filmed by Jared Kanter).
    In terms of audio quality, the two tracks that are cut in the sbd show a big loss of quality, but at least you can listen to the whole song.

    The choice of which one to download/listen is up to you.

    Link for the remaster:
    https://mega.nz/folder/LEYXTQDA#fFhdtSn-LSPpBdpn9a6Rjg

    Video: comparison of the two originals vs the new remaster
    https://youtu.be/GzWR21Sqxd8

    --------

    Previous remasters:

    1993.01.26 - Trax, Charlottesville, VA
    1994.03.10 - Fox Theater, Boulder, CO
    1995.05.10 - Yoshi's KFOG Broadcast, San Francisco, CA
    1997.02.21 - Dave & Tim - Warfield Theatre, San Francisco, CA
    1999.07.24 - Griffiss Air Force Base, Rome, NY (Woodstock '99)
    2000.12.13 - Madison Square Garden, New York, NY
    2000.07.12 - Giants Stadium - E. Rutherford, NJ
    2002.07.26 - Meadows Music Theatre, Hartford, CT
    2003.07.05 - Alpine Valley Music Theatre, Elkhorn, WI

    ..or just go to the parent folder

    Canít wait to download. Looks like a pretty stocked show. I always hear people referencing the Giants stadium shows but I guess Iíve never looked them up. Pretty sweet. Canít wait to listen.
    __________________
    GOOOOOOO DAWGS !!!!!!!!!!!
    Cryfreedom09 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 09-19-2022, 04:12 PM   #66
    DEMITRI
     
    Join Date: Apr 2010
    Location: CHICAGO
    Posts: 817

    Shows Seen: 0

    Re: New Remasters

    Second time asking for something in here sorry for being greedy lol but does anyone have a link to Dave & Tim Lost acoustics... I also lost that when moving shit over to my new computer...
    DEMITRI is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 09-19-2022, 04:56 PM   #67
    Miller9
     
    Join Date: Jun 2010
    Location: Philadelphia, PA
    Posts: 323

    Shows Seen: 92

    Re: New Remasters

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Xcacel View Post
    Dave Matthews Band
    May 25, 1999
    Giants Stadium - E. Rutherford, NJ
    (remastered)


    https://images2.imgbox.com/ef/74/603HwCK8_o.jpg

    This show was requested by Soups on TDC

    The Mastering
    This show is available in two versions:
    - In the SBD version, if have processed the unknown soundboard that is circulating, which has a number of issues. The biggest issues are a cut at the end of Graves (basically the reprise is gone) and another cut at the end of JTR. Some tunes (Billies, for example), are clipped, so, I have tried to unclip them with iZotope RX9. This software cannot restore the missing info, of course, but it can round a bit the shape of the clipped waves. I've also removed hum and clicks, which were noticeable between songs. For mastering, I have worked on widening, multi-band compression, dynamic EQ.

    - After that, considering all the cuts, I have attempted to matrix the remastered version with an audience tape, but there was none circulating. So, in order to restore the missing parts and to give a better live feeling to the remaster, I have used the audio from a Copperpot video, which is basically a camcorder Hi8 audio (filmed by Jared Kanter).
    In terms of audio quality, the two tracks that are cut in the sbd show a big loss of quality, but at least you can listen to the whole song.

    The choice of which one to download/listen is up to you.

    Link for the remaster:
    https://mega.nz/folder/LEYXTQDA#fFhdtSn-LSPpBdpn9a6Rjg

    Video: comparison of the two originals vs the new remaster
    https://youtu.be/GzWR21Sqxd8

    --------

    Previous remasters:

    1993.01.26 - Trax, Charlottesville, VA
    1994.03.10 - Fox Theater, Boulder, CO
    1995.05.10 - Yoshi's KFOG Broadcast, San Francisco, CA
    1997.02.21 - Dave & Tim - Warfield Theatre, San Francisco, CA
    1999.07.24 - Griffiss Air Force Base, Rome, NY (Woodstock '99)
    2000.12.13 - Madison Square Garden, New York, NY
    2000.07.12 - Giants Stadium - E. Rutherford, NJ
    2002.07.26 - Meadows Music Theatre, Hartford, CT
    2003.07.05 - Alpine Valley Music Theatre, Elkhorn, WI

    ..or just go to the parent folder


    man that audio is CRISPY! def recommend the matrix to anyone following the thread.

    PS Boyd on some of these tunes man (like Warehouse) YIKES haha
    Miller9 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 09-19-2022, 04:59 PM   #68
    culpn8r
    Chasing Dreaming Tree
     
    culpn8r's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Sep 2010
    Location: Willow Grove, PA
    Posts: 830

    Shows Seen: 36

    Re: New Remasters

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by DEMITRI View Post
    Second time asking for something in here sorry for being greedy lol but does anyone have a link to Dave & Tim Lost acoustics... I also lost that when moving shit over to my new computer...
    http://mindshatter.com/dmb/2009/11/1...ost-acoustics/
    __________________
    DMBAlmanac Profile
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by alec View Post
    They would need Jimi Hendrix to guest on Watchtower as the encore closer to make up for this.
    culpn8r is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 09-19-2022, 05:31 PM   #69
    DEMITRI
     
    Join Date: Apr 2010
    Location: CHICAGO
    Posts: 817

    Shows Seen: 0

    Re: New Remasters

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by culpn8r View Post
    Dope - thank you, but is there any MP3/Apple Lossless version of this? Also, do I have go in and download each song individually?
    DEMITRI is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 09-20-2022, 08:28 AM   #70
    Cryfreedom09
    mmmm beach ball
     
    Cryfreedom09's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Apr 2010
    Location: Lawrenceville, GA
    Posts: 2,922

    Shows Seen: 17

    Re: New Remasters

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by DEMITRI View Post
    Dope - thank you, but is there any MP3/Apple Lossless version of this? Also, do I have go in and download each song individually?
    I had to use traders little helper to convert to Mp3 and yes, I do believe you have to do each song individually. That's how I always had to do it.

    http://tlh.easytree.org/
    __________________
    GOOOOOOO DAWGS !!!!!!!!!!!
    Cryfreedom09 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 09-20-2022, 03:12 PM   #71
    Xcacel
    Huge Carter's fan
     
    Xcacel's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jun 2019
    Posts: 1,688

    Shows Seen: 15

    Re: New Remasters

    Dave Matthews Band
    July 2nd, 2004
    Saratoga Performing Arts Center, Saratoga Springs, NY
    (remastered by Djamieb)


    https://images2.imgbox.com/85/ab/wwIG6DMx_o.jpg

    This is not my remaster. In fact, this wonderful remaster was done by @Djamieb, who did an amazing job, here. I am just reposting here, to have it together with the other shows.
    This show was broadcast on SiriusXM Channel 30 (Dave Matthews Band Radio) on February 19, 2021.

    The Mastering
    This is the original post from Djamieb:
    https://www.antsmarching.org/forum/s...55&postcount=1

    Click the "Show Spoiler" Button to reveal hidden text.


    Link for the remaster (mirror):
    https://mega.nz/folder/PJZlXJ6C#Z_1aARtMpVLA1qM8WQ65YA

    --------

    Previous remasters:

    1993.01.26 - Trax, Charlottesville, VA
    1994.03.10 - Fox Theater, Boulder, CO
    1995.05.10 - Yoshi's KFOG Broadcast, San Francisco, CA
    1997.02.21 - Dave & Tim - Warfield Theatre, San Francisco, CA
    1999.05.25 - Giants Stadium - E. Rutherford, NJ
    1999.07.24 - Griffiss Air Force Base, Rome, NY (Woodstock '99)
    2000.12.13 - Madison Square Garden, New York, NY
    2000.07.12 - Giants Stadium - E. Rutherford, NJ
    2002.07.26 - Meadows Music Theatre, Hartford, CT
    2003.07.05 - Alpine Valley Music Theatre, Elkhorn, WI

    ..or just go to the parent folder[/QUOTE]
    __________________
    Tucker Rogers, give me the key of the archive. I'll do the rest.
    Xcacel is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 09-20-2022, 05:58 PM   #72
    TheStone91
     
    TheStone91's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Aug 2010
    Location: Chicago, IL
    Posts: 6,256

    Shows Seen: 28

    Re: New Remasters

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Xcacel View Post
    Dave Matthews Band
    July 2nd, 2004
    Saratoga Performing Arts Center, Saratoga Springs, NY
    (remastered by Djamieb)


    https://images2.imgbox.com/85/ab/wwIG6DMx_o.jpg

    This is not my remaster. In fact, this wonderful remaster was done by @Djamieb, who did an amazing job, here. I am just reposting here, to have it together with the other shows.
    This show was broadcast on SiriusXM Channel 30 (Dave Matthews Band Radio) on February 19, 2021.

    The Mastering
    This is the original post from Djamieb:
    https://www.antsmarching.org/forum/s...55&postcount=1



    Link for the remaster (mirror):
    https://mega.nz/folder/PJZlXJ6C#Z_1aARtMpVLA1qM8WQ65YA

    --------

    Previous remasters:

    1993.01.26 - Trax, Charlottesville, VA
    1994.03.10 - Fox Theater, Boulder, CO
    1995.05.10 - Yoshi's KFOG Broadcast, San Francisco, CA
    1997.02.21 - Dave & Tim - Warfield Theatre, San Francisco, CA
    1999.05.25 - Giants Stadium - E. Rutherford, NJ
    1999.07.24 - Griffiss Air Force Base, Rome, NY (Woodstock '99)
    2000.12.13 - Madison Square Garden, New York, NY
    2000.07.12 - Giants Stadium - E. Rutherford, NJ
    2002.07.26 - Meadows Music Theatre, Hartford, CT
    2003.07.05 - Alpine Valley Music Theatre, Elkhorn, WI

    ..or just go to the parent folder
    [/QUOTE]


    Top 5 all time show for me. Everything about it is epic.

    Thanks again to DjamieB for this one!!
    TheStone91 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 09-21-2022, 03:36 PM   #73
    Xcacel
    Huge Carter's fan
     
    Xcacel's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jun 2019
    Posts: 1,688

    Shows Seen: 15

    Re: New Remasters

    Dave Matthews Band
    November 19, 1994
    Fox Theatre, Boulder, CO
    (remastered)


    https://images2.imgbox.com/6c/12/4d4lW4bk_o.jpg

    It is time to go back in the 90es. Digging into the archives, and following the tips that I have been given, I have found another gem from 1994. Another Fox show, another great show. I am sure that many of you will dig this choice.
    The original SBD was quite good, but it still lacked something. I have processed this trying to make it sound fuller and to widen the sound to a certain place. I hope you’ll like the result.
    -

    Link for the remaster:
    https://mega.nz/folder/7VgBXRSK#DyQWTAQBk0iLuL2OfZEb-g

    Video: comparison of the two originals vs the new remaster
    https://youtu.be/LMk6sKkPafk

    --------

    Previous remasters:

    1993.01.26 - Trax, Charlottesville, VA
    1994.03.10 - Fox Theater, Boulder, CO
    1995.05.10 - Yoshi's KFOG Broadcast, San Francisco, CA
    1997.02.21 - Dave & Tim - Warfield Theatre, San Francisco, CA
    1999.05.25 - Giants Stadium - E. Rutherford, NJ
    1999.07.24 - Griffiss Air Force Base, Rome, NY (Woodstock '99)
    2000.12.13 - Madison Square Garden, New York, NY
    2000.07.12 - Giants Stadium - E. Rutherford, NJ
    2002.07.26 - Meadows Music Theatre, Hartford, CT
    2003.07.05 - Alpine Valley Music Theatre, Elkhorn, WI
    2004.07.02 - Saratoga Performing Arts Center, Saratoga Springs, NY

    ..or just go to the parent folder
    __________________
    Tucker Rogers, give me the key of the archive. I'll do the rest.

    Last edited by Xcacel; 09-21-2022 at 03:37 PM.
    Xcacel is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 09-21-2022, 06:03 PM   #74
    Cryfreedom09
    mmmm beach ball
     
    Cryfreedom09's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Apr 2010
    Location: Lawrenceville, GA
    Posts: 2,922

    Shows Seen: 17

    Re: New Remasters

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Xcacel View Post
    Dave Matthews Band
    November 19, 1994
    Fox Theatre, Boulder, CO
    (remastered)


    https://images2.imgbox.com/6c/12/4d4lW4bk_o.jpg

    It is time to go back in the 90es. Digging into the archives, and following the tips that I have been given, I have found another gem from 1994. Another Fox show, another great show. I am sure that many of you will dig this choice.
    The original SBD was quite good, but it still lacked something. I have processed this trying to make it sound fuller and to widen the sound to a certain place. I hope youíll like the result.
    -

    Link for the remaster:
    https://mega.nz/folder/7VgBXRSK#DyQWTAQBk0iLuL2OfZEb-g

    Video: comparison of the two originals vs the new remaster
    https://youtu.be/LMk6sKkPafk

    --------

    Previous remasters:

    1993.01.26 - Trax, Charlottesville, VA
    1994.03.10 - Fox Theater, Boulder, CO
    1995.05.10 - Yoshi's KFOG Broadcast, San Francisco, CA
    1997.02.21 - Dave & Tim - Warfield Theatre, San Francisco, CA
    1999.05.25 - Giants Stadium - E. Rutherford, NJ
    1999.07.24 - Griffiss Air Force Base, Rome, NY (Woodstock '99)
    2000.12.13 - Madison Square Garden, New York, NY
    2000.07.12 - Giants Stadium - E. Rutherford, NJ
    2002.07.26 - Meadows Music Theatre, Hartford, CT
    2003.07.05 - Alpine Valley Music Theatre, Elkhorn, WI
    2004.07.02 - Saratoga Performing Arts Center, Saratoga Springs, NY

    ..or just go to the parent folder
    Dang. This sounds beyond amazing. Another Christmas morning. Thanks Leo !!
    __________________
    GOOOOOOO DAWGS !!!!!!!!!!!
    Cryfreedom09 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 09-22-2022, 07:31 AM   #75
    laststopdmb
     
    laststopdmb's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Feb 2002
    Location: New Orleans
    Posts: 753

    Shows Seen: 100

    Re: New Remasters

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Xcacel View Post
    Dave Matthews Band
    November 19, 1994
    Fox Theatre, Boulder, CO
    (remastered)


    https://images2.imgbox.com/6c/12/4d4lW4bk_o.jpg

    It is time to go back in the 90es. Digging into the archives, and following the tips that I have been given, I have found another gem from 1994. Another Fox show, another great show. I am sure that many of you will dig this choice.
    The original SBD was quite good, but it still lacked something. I have processed this trying to make it sound fuller and to widen the sound to a certain place. I hope youíll like the result.
    -

    Link for the remaster:
    https://mega.nz/folder/7VgBXRSK#DyQWTAQBk0iLuL2OfZEb-g

    Video: comparison of the two originals vs the new remaster
    https://youtu.be/LMk6sKkPafk

    --------

    Previous remasters:

    1993.01.26 - Trax, Charlottesville, VA
    1994.03.10 - Fox Theater, Boulder, CO
    1995.05.10 - Yoshi's KFOG Broadcast, San Francisco, CA
    1997.02.21 - Dave & Tim - Warfield Theatre, San Francisco, CA
    1999.05.25 - Giants Stadium - E. Rutherford, NJ
    1999.07.24 - Griffiss Air Force Base, Rome, NY (Woodstock '99)
    2000.12.13 - Madison Square Garden, New York, NY
    2000.07.12 - Giants Stadium - E. Rutherford, NJ
    2002.07.26 - Meadows Music Theatre, Hartford, CT
    2003.07.05 - Alpine Valley Music Theatre, Elkhorn, WI
    2004.07.02 - Saratoga Performing Arts Center, Saratoga Springs, NY

    ..or just go to the parent folder

    This is how I would feel if DMB released all their shows like Pearl Jam or WSP or Phish. There's so much to listen to. It truly is Christmas everyday I wake up to a new show. We can't thank you enough! I'm so pumped. I'm catching up on jamming to all these shows this weekend. Thank you! thank you! Thank you!
    __________________
    LTD...always
    laststopdmb is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 09-23-2022, 10:50 PM   #76
    KevinTH
    KevinTH5
     
    KevinTH's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Dec 2002
    Posts: 8,668

    Shows Seen: 33

    Re: New Remasters

    I’d be interested to see an Xcacel Lillywhite Remaster!
    KevinTH is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 09-25-2022, 10:47 AM   #77
    bbarterjr
     
    Join Date: Jul 2005
    Location: Nashua, NH
    Posts: 695

    Shows Seen: 46

    Re: New Remasters

    Any chance we could get a remastered 12/7/98 from Worcester?
    bbarterjr is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 09-25-2022, 02:48 PM   #78
    Xcacel
    Huge Carter's fan
     
    Xcacel's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jun 2019
    Posts: 1,688

    Shows Seen: 15

    Re: New Remasters

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by bbarterjr View Post
    Any chance we could get a remastered 12/7/98 from Worcester?

    I need to check the original source before I can promise anything
    __________________
    Tucker Rogers, give me the key of the archive. I'll do the rest.
    Xcacel is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 09-28-2022, 01:57 AM   #79
    Xcacel
    Huge Carter's fan
     
    Xcacel's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jun 2019
    Posts: 1,688

    Shows Seen: 15

    Re: New Remasters

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by KevinTH View Post
    Iíd be interested to see an Xcacel Lillywhite Remaster!

    That is beyond my skills. But the winter is long, Kevin, and Ants is full of surprises..
    __________________
    Tucker Rogers, give me the key of the archive. I'll do the rest.
    Xcacel is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 09-28-2022, 12:36 PM   #80
    NewOrleans
     
    Join Date: Sep 2022
    Posts: 85

    Shows Seen: 0

    Re: New Remasters

    Don't want to inundate you with requests, but what about the Gorge 2002 box set? I think that was mastered back in 04 and could use a fresh coat of paint on it. It's an official release, so understand if you don't want to share it here as well.
    NewOrleans is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 09-28-2022, 10:52 PM   #81
    djamieb
     
    djamieb's Avatar
     
    Join Date: May 2002
    Location: Nashville, TN
    Posts: 891

    Shows Seen: 64

    Smile Re: New Remasters

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Xcacel View Post
    That is beyond my skills. But the winter is long, Kevin, and Ants is full of surprises..
    __________________
    Jamie
    djamieb is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old Yesterday, 10:48 AM   #82
    DEMITRI
     
    Join Date: Apr 2010
    Location: CHICAGO
    Posts: 817

    Shows Seen: 0

    Re: New Remasters

    Anyone wanna point me in the direction of all the Dave solo Sirius performances? Thanks in advance!
    DEMITRI is offline   Reply With Quote
    Reply

    Thread Tools
    Display Modes

    Posting Rules
    You may not post new threads
    You may not post replies
    You may not post attachments
    You may not edit your posts

    BB code is On
    Smilies are On
    [IMG] code is Off
    HTML code is Off

    Forum Jump


    Want to hide all ads on Ants? Click here

    All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:31 AM.


    Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
    Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.


       
    Site LinksAbout AntsAnts MobileTweet Tweet
    Home
    Ants+
    Tour Central
    Search bar
    RSS Feeds
    About Us
    Contact Us
    The Ants Blog
    Advertise on Ants
    Privacy Policy
    Ants on your cell phone
    iAnts
    mobile news
    mobile setlists
    antslive!
    Ants' Twitter
    DMBLive Twitter
    Ants Facebook
    Ants Instagram