2020 Tour Rumors - Page 231 - Antsmarching.org Forums
Old 05-29-2020, 09:07 AM   #6901
ExistenceNow
AM.org Moderator
 
ExistenceNow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Austin, Tx
Posts: 82,300

Shows Seen: 108

Re: 2020 Tour Rumors

Yea I need to eat some crow for my pessimism on Ticketmaster processing refunds. All my money for cancelled shows is already in my bank.
I still hope they get put out of business though.
__________________
-Matthew
Dallas Tailgate Map
ExistenceNow is offline   Reply With Quote

  • Want to hide all ads on Ants? Click here
  • Old 05-29-2020, 10:04 AM   #6902
    ISawTheBridge10
     
    Join Date: Sep 2015
    Posts: 648

    Shows Seen: 16

    Re: 2020 Tour Rumors

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ExistenceNow View Post
    Yea I need to eat some crow for my pessimism on Ticketmaster processing refunds. All my money for cancelled shows is already in my bank.
    I still hope they get put out of business though.
    It was nice to see the money go back to my Costco card but then one trip to the store ANNNNNNNNNNND IT'S GONE.

    And yes, the music world will be a better place if Ticketmaster ceased to exist. I hope it crumbles.
    ISawTheBridge10 is online now   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-29-2020, 03:44 PM   #6903
    Prezzy
     
    Prezzy's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Feb 2014
    Location: FL
    Posts: 1,099

    Shows Seen: 22

    Re: 2020 Tour Rumors

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ExistenceNow View Post
    Yea I need to eat some crow for my pessimism on Ticketmaster processing refunds. All my money for cancelled shows is already in my bank.
    I still hope they get put out of business though.
    I got my DMB TM refunds but I'm still waiting for my Lumineers refund. Which was the earliest show out of all of them. Strange
    __________________
    2020: D&T Mexico 🇲🇽 RIP Summer Shows
    Prezzy is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-29-2020, 04:13 PM   #6904
    joeyray34
     
    joeyray34's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Nov 2005
    Location: Austin, TX
    Posts: 8,358

    Shows Seen: 72

    Re: 2020 Tour Rumors

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by drop2d View Post
    For as much grief as the WH gets for basically everything they do - they handled this refund stuff excellently. Very surprised how quickly my refund was processed and how easy they made it.
    Same. Itís how it should have been done for any event. Sad doing the common sense right thing isnít the default.
    joeyray34 is online now   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-29-2020, 05:18 PM   #6905
    chadizzy1
    Rumor Curator
     
    chadizzy1's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Feb 2011
    Location: Central Arkansas
    Posts: 39,018

    Shows Seen: 45

    Re: 2020 Tour Rumors

    I just did a credit, since I'm adding more shows later.

    I cancelled Mississippi, since it's no longer the tour closer, and I'll see them in Arkansas the night before and STL the next week.
    __________________
    Twitter l YouTube

    2020 - Arkansas & Mississippi
    2021 - Woodlands, Dallas, Arkansas, STL
    chadizzy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-30-2020, 04:09 PM   #6906
    davetripping02
    Good Good Time
     
    davetripping02's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Apr 2002
    Location: Canandaigua, ny
    Posts: 1,352

    Shows Seen: 79

    Re: 2020 Tour Rumors

    I kept all my shows. It will be strange come next year when I don't have to buy any tickets but also nice its all paid for right now.
    __________________
    SPAC: 2001,2003,2005,2006,2007,2008,2009,2010, 2012 to 2020*
    CMAC 2010, 2012, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020
    GORGE 2010,2011, 2012!!!
    davetripping02 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 06-01-2020, 12:13 PM   #6907
    dmbolp
    GO GATORS!!!
     
    dmbolp's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jan 2002
    Location: Atlanta, GA
    Posts: 8,519

    Shows Seen: 129

    Re: 2020 Tour Rumors

    Got an e-mail Saturday saying i have until today to ask for the 150% credit for the cancelled Lumineers show (I had already asked for the 150% credit), but the e-mail gives the impression that the credit can be used at various LN venues, not just the one from the cancelled show:

    We wanted to remind you that your upcoming event has been cancelled:

    The Lumineers
    Saturday, May 30

    With the Live Nation Ticket Refund Plan, you can opt for a full refund or you have until June 1 to claim a credit for 150% of your purchase (including fees).

    So if you spent $200 on tickets, you will receive $300 in credit!

    This credit can be used for a future ticket purchase at over 100 Live Nation Venues through 2022 (including Cellairis Amphitheatre, Cadence Bank Amphitheatre & Ameris Bank Amphitheatre).


    Link to the LN venues: https://click.email.livenation.com/u...82d9e71c12b87f
    __________________
    - Peter
    dmbolp is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 06-01-2020, 05:35 PM   #6908
    SoCalDMBLover
     
    Join Date: Feb 2009
    Posts: 418

    Shows Seen: 38

    Re: 2020 Tour Rumors

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by dmbolp View Post
    Got an e-mail Saturday saying i have until today to ask for the 150% credit for the cancelled Lumineers show (I had already asked for the 150% credit), but the e-mail gives the impression that the credit can be used at various LN venues, not just the one from the cancelled show:

    We wanted to remind you that your upcoming event has been cancelled:

    The Lumineers
    Saturday, May 30

    With the Live Nation Ticket Refund Plan, you can opt for a full refund or you have until June 1 to claim a credit for 150% of your purchase (including fees).

    So if you spent $200 on tickets, you will receive $300 in credit!

    This credit can be used for a future ticket purchase at over 100 Live Nation Venues through 2022 (including Cellairis Amphitheatre, Cadence Bank Amphitheatre & Ameris Bank Amphitheatre).


    Link to the LN venues: https://click.email.livenation.com/u...82d9e71c12b87f

    The haphazard way they have handled all this, especially the 150% deal, gives me NO confidence that they can be trusted. It's a great deal, if it works, otherwise you're screwed out of your money, and subject to any restrictions they later decide were part of the "clause."
    SoCalDMBLover is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 06-02-2020, 10:23 AM   #6909
    Hahninator
    Dreaming Tree
     
    Hahninator's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Apr 2009
    Location: Georgia
    Posts: 1,441

    Shows Seen: 39

    Re: 2020 Tour Rumors

    I wouldn't trust them because they are going to say it can't be used for "premium events" (minus DMB) or something.
    Hahninator is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 06-02-2020, 02:20 PM   #6910
    RiotAct
    v Ruined Grey Street v
     
    RiotAct's Avatar
     
    Join Date: May 2004
    Location: Buffalo
    Posts: 32,015

    Shows Seen: 43

    Re: 2020 Tour Rumors

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ISawTheBridge10 View Post
    It was nice to see the money go back to my Costco card but then one trip to the store ANNNNNNNNNNND IT'S GONE.

    And yes, the music world will be a better place if Ticketmaster ceased to exist. I hope it crumbles.
    could never get out of Costco for under $125 or so when I lived near one. It was those damn 6 lb. tubs of Jelly Belly jellybeans, man.
    __________________
    A curse on Conan O'Brien for ruining Grey Street forever!!!

    12.18.2002 - R.I.P. Grey St third verse
    07.18.2019 - R.I.P. Last Stop jam/reprise
    RiotAct is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 06-02-2020, 05:18 PM   #6911
    dmbclstj2
     
    dmbclstj2's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Sep 2003
    Posts: 1,945

    Shows Seen: 71

    Re: 2020 Tour Rumors

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by RiotAct View Post
    could never get out of Costco for under $125 or so when I lived near one. It was those damn 6 lb. tubs of Jelly Belly jellybeans, man.
    Fuck I love those.... every time I have to buy them
    dmbclstj2 is online now   Reply With Quote
    Old 06-02-2020, 11:10 PM   #6912
    RiotAct
    v Ruined Grey Street v
     
    RiotAct's Avatar
     
    Join Date: May 2004
    Location: Buffalo
    Posts: 32,015

    Shows Seen: 43

    Re: 2020 Tour Rumors

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by dmbclstj2 View Post
    Fuck I love those.... every time I have to buy them
    yep. Probably accelerated my eventual date with diabetes which Iím sure is coming at some point
    __________________
    A curse on Conan O'Brien for ruining Grey Street forever!!!

    12.18.2002 - R.I.P. Grey St third verse
    07.18.2019 - R.I.P. Last Stop jam/reprise
    RiotAct is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 06-03-2020, 06:54 AM   #6913
    Prezzy
     
    Prezzy's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Feb 2014
    Location: FL
    Posts: 1,099

    Shows Seen: 22

    Re: 2020 Tour Rumors

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by dmbolp View Post
    Got an e-mail Saturday saying i have until today to ask for the 150% credit for the cancelled Lumineers show (I had already asked for the 150% credit), but the e-mail gives the impression that the credit can be used at various LN venues, not just the one from the cancelled show:

    We wanted to remind you that your upcoming event has been cancelled:

    The Lumineers
    Saturday, May 30

    With the Live Nation Ticket Refund Plan, you can opt for a full refund or you have until June 1 to claim a credit for 150% of your purchase (including fees).

    So if you spent $200 on tickets, you will receive $300 in credit!

    This credit can be used for a future ticket purchase at over 100 Live Nation Venues through 2022 (including Cellairis Amphitheatre, Cadence Bank Amphitheatre & Ameris Bank Amphitheatre).


    Link to the LN venues: https://click.email.livenation.com/u...82d9e71c12b87f
    Yeah, I had just requested the refund and it just hit my card yesterday. To DMB's credit they were the quickest to issue refunds out of all the shows I had planned.
    __________________
    2020: D&T Mexico 🇲🇽 RIP Summer Shows
    Prezzy is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 06-03-2020, 08:51 AM   #6914
    dmbclstj2
     
    dmbclstj2's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Sep 2003
    Posts: 1,945

    Shows Seen: 71

    Re: 2020 Tour Rumors

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by RiotAct View Post
    yep. Probably accelerated my eventual date with diabetes which Iím sure is coming at some point
    I think if you eat a bowl of kale, it offsets it?
    dmbclstj2 is online now   Reply With Quote
    Old 06-03-2020, 11:11 AM   #6915
    dmbolp
    GO GATORS!!!
     
    dmbolp's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jan 2002
    Location: Atlanta, GA
    Posts: 8,519

    Shows Seen: 129

    Re: 2020 Tour Rumors

    Today's the last day for Warehouse Refunds. Still trying to decide what to do with mine; think I"ll keep the 2nd row center Premium Pair, probably get refund for the 6 Regular tickets in the 5th row.
    __________________
    - Peter
    dmbolp is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 06-03-2020, 11:21 AM   #6916
    TypicalBilly14
     
    Join Date: Jun 2018
    Posts: 1,953

    Shows Seen: 0

    Re: 2020 Tour Rumors

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by dmbolp View Post
    Got an e-mail Saturday saying i have until today to ask for the 150% credit for the cancelled Lumineers show (I had already asked for the 150% credit), but the e-mail gives the impression that the credit can be used at various LN venues, not just the one from the cancelled show:

    We wanted to remind you that your upcoming event has been cancelled:

    The Lumineers
    Saturday, May 30

    With the Live Nation Ticket Refund Plan, you can opt for a full refund or you have until June 1 to claim a credit for 150% of your purchase (including fees).

    So if you spent $200 on tickets, you will receive $300 in credit!

    This credit can be used for a future ticket purchase at over 100 Live Nation Venues through 2022 (including Cellairis Amphitheatre, Cadence Bank Amphitheatre & Ameris Bank Amphitheatre).


    Link to the LN venues: https://click.email.livenation.com/u...82d9e71c12b87f

    sorry if this was asked before, but what if, and a big if and I hope of course we don't get to this point, but what if next year COVID happens again and the summer tour is postponed again until 2022. If you haven't used your entire $300 in credit yet, how will that work out? I know we don't know for sure how it plays out, but I'm curious if you take the credit and next year doesn't happen what the end game is.
    TypicalBilly14 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 06-03-2020, 11:35 AM   #6917
    antsdmb
     
    Join Date: Jan 2002
    Location: VA
    Posts: 150

    Shows Seen: 41
    Send a message via AIM to antsdmb

    Re: 2020 Tour Rumors

    Do we have any speculation as to what warehouse will be doing with the tickets turned in? Instants in the future?
    antsdmb is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 06-03-2020, 11:36 AM   #6918
    dmbolp
    GO GATORS!!!
     
    dmbolp's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jan 2002
    Location: Atlanta, GA
    Posts: 8,519

    Shows Seen: 129

    Re: 2020 Tour Rumors

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by TypicalBilly14 View Post
    sorry if this was asked before, but what if, and a big if and I hope of course we don't get to this point, but what if next year COVID happens again and the summer tour is postponed again until 2022. If you haven't used your entire $300 in credit yet, how will that work out? I know we don't know for sure how it plays out, but I'm curious if you take the credit and next year doesn't happen what the end game is.
    Don't think anyone knows what will happen if COVID is still preventing concerts 2.5 years from know; but concert credits will probably be the least of our concerns if that's the case.
    __________________
    - Peter
    dmbolp is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 06-03-2020, 03:40 PM   #6919
    grilldanmo
     
    Join Date: Feb 2018
    Posts: 4,144

    Shows Seen: 31

    Re: 2020 Tour Rumors

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by MidwestGirl View Post
    Why did you refund your spac n2s?
    Not convinced we'll be seeing any shows next year either and didn't want to deal having to refund someone. The charges were also sitting on CCs.

    With our luck we'll all be good next year and I'll spend months trying to get seats again, we'll just have to wait and see. Our boys are in the at risk group and so are my parents. So we aren't likely going to any shows until there is an effective vaccine.

    Lastly, they were not great seats...the newly jacked $115 uppers...the worst seats we've ever gotten at/for SPAC.

    Any way, I hope everyone is staying safe and healthy. WE already miss that we won't be doing our usual 4 nights in Saratoga Springs. Missing NY in a big way.
    grilldanmo is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 06-06-2020, 03:15 PM   #6920
    TypicalBilly14
     
    Join Date: Jun 2018
    Posts: 1,953

    Shows Seen: 0

    Re: 2020 Tour Rumors

    I looked quickly and saw a thread bumped today, thinking it might be this one but it turns out it was the Spoiler Leak thread created this day 8 years ago.

    Any guesses for what is played on June 10th?
    TypicalBilly14 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 06-06-2020, 08:45 PM   #6921
    Hahninator
    Dreaming Tree
     
    Hahninator's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Apr 2009
    Location: Georgia
    Posts: 1,441

    Shows Seen: 39

    Re: 2020 Tour Rumors

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by TypicalBilly14 View Post
    I looked quickly and saw a thread bumped today, thinking it might be this one but it turns out it was the Spoiler Leak thread created this day 8 years ago.

    Any guesses for what is played on June 10th?
    June 10? It's WPB N2, 2019.

    http://dmbalmanac.com/TourShowSet.as...160&where=2019
    Hahninator is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 06-07-2020, 11:43 AM   #6922
    TypicalBilly14
     
    Join Date: Jun 2018
    Posts: 1,953

    Shows Seen: 0

    Re: 2020 Tour Rumors

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Hahninator View Post
    Oh I meant the Amazon concert that was moved from June 10th to June 24th.

    https://www.geekwire.com/2020/amazon...lemore-others/
    TypicalBilly14 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 06-09-2020, 08:30 AM   #6923
    willndmb
     
    Join Date: Jan 2002
    Location: NY
    Posts: 6,274

    Shows Seen: 96

    Re: 2020 Tour Rumors

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by antsdmb View Post
    Do we have any speculation as to what warehouse will be doing with the tickets turned in? Instants in the future?
    I think there is 99% chance they do a lottery.
    They will want to dump uppers, which is most likely the majority of returned tix.
    Doing IT allows you to see that they are uppers and people will not buy them vs the lottery where you really have no idea what is available but think there is a chance of great tix
    willndmb is offline   Reply With Quote
    Reply

    Thread Tools
    Display Modes

    Posting Rules
    You may not post new threads
    You may not post replies
    You may not post attachments
    You may not edit your posts

    BB code is On
    Smilies are On
    [IMG] code is Off
    HTML code is Off

    Forum Jump


    Want to hide all ads on Ants? Click here

    All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:02 AM.


    Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
    Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.


       
    Site LinksAbout AntsAnts MobileTweet Tweet
    Home
    Ants+
    Tour Central
    Search bar
    RSS Feeds
    About Us
    Contact Us
    The Ants Blog
    Advertise on Ants
    Privacy Policy
    Ants on your cell phone
    iAnts
    mobile news
    mobile setlists
    antslive!
    Ants' Twitter
    DMBLive Twitter
    Ants Facebook
    Ants Instagram
    Matt's Twitter
    Joe's Twitter