what happened to Boyd? he's been MIA for a while - Page 3 - Antsmarching.org Forums

Go Back   Antsmarching.org Forums > General Discussion > DMBc Discussion


Want to hide all ads on Ants? Click here
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-23-2021, 01:31 PM   #61
RSSR
Nancies.org, always.
 
RSSR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 7,219

Shows Seen: 9

Re: what happened to Boyd? he's been MIA for a while

I'm of the opinion that if/when DMB gets elected into the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame, he'll be on stage with them to accept the induction and play with the band. But I think that'll be the last time he's ever with the band again.
RSSR is offline   Reply With Quote

  • Want to hide all ads on Ants? Click here
  • Old 08-23-2021, 01:39 PM   #62
    GraceBuckley
     
    Join Date: Jan 2016
    Posts: 677

    Shows Seen: 81

    Re: what happened to Boyd? he's been MIA for a while

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by RSSR View Post
    I'm of the opinion that if/when DMB gets elected into the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame, he'll be on stage with them to accept the induction and play with the band. But I think that'll be the last time he's ever with the band again.
    He'll definitely be invited, because I think the R&R HOF's rule is that it's the original lineup that gets inducted. Whether he'll play or how that will go is probably up to the rest of the surviving founding members (mainly Dave probably).

    Sidenote: If you ever want to see an INCREDIBLY tense, acrimonious RNR HOF induction acceptance speech, check out when Blondie was inducted. But you gotta watch the whole thing (each band speaker) to grasp the whole thing. Cringeworthy to the max!
    GraceBuckley is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 08-23-2021, 01:46 PM   #63
    RSSR
    Nancies.org, always.
     
    RSSR's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jan 2007
    Posts: 7,219

    Shows Seen: 9

    Re: what happened to Boyd? he's been MIA for a while

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by GraceBuckley View Post
    He'll definitely be invited, because I think the R&R HOF's rule is that it's the original lineup that gets inducted. Whether he'll play or how that will go is probably up to the rest of the surviving founding members (mainly Dave probably).

    Sidenote: If you ever want to see an INCREDIBLY tense, acrimonious RNR HOF induction acceptance speech, check out when Blondie was inducted. But you gotta watch the whole thing (each band speaker) to grasp the whole thing. Cringeworthy to the max!
    Back when DMB was up for votes, they included the line up that would be inducted, Boyd was on it, so was Jeff, Tim, and Rashawn. No Butch or Peter.
    RSSR is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 08-23-2021, 02:11 PM   #64
    K270
    Hello my baby!!!!
     
    K270's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Sep 2004
    Location: San Mateo, CA
    Posts: 7,143

    Shows Seen: 31

    Re: what happened to Boyd? he's been MIA for a while

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by RSSR View Post
    Back when DMB was up for votes, they included the line up that would be inducted, Boyd was on it, so was Jeff, Tim, and Rashawn. No Butch or Peter.

    I wonder something. I wonder if having Jeff, Tim & Rashawn on the ballot cost the band votes. Some of the voters follow the rules know a couple of those members haven't been with the band for 25 years. I also wonder if and when DMB gets nominated again, they could change the nomination ballot and make it the original 5 members, with Jeff being grandfathered in as the replacement for 'Roi. In other words keep Rashawn off. Possibly Tim to if he hasn't been with the band in some capacity for less than 25 years.
    __________________
    ~Kevin~
    People would complain even if you hang them with a new rope.

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by neumdogg View Post
    Dodgers suck.
    K270 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 08-23-2021, 02:20 PM   #65
    Hahninator
    Dreaming Tree
     
    Hahninator's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Apr 2009
    Location: Georgia
    Posts: 1,931

    Shows Seen: 45

    Re: what happened to Boyd? he's been MIA for a while

    Dave already brought this up last year in an interview about Boyd. He said something like "it'd be weird to NOT have him there" when they are inducted. I took it as he'd probably invite him.

    Performance-wise, they can have whoever they want so I'd assume Boyd (one off) and obviously Buddy will be on stage for that.
    Hahninator is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 08-23-2021, 02:22 PM   #66
    YankeesDMB41
    TB12 4 Life
     
    YankeesDMB41's Avatar
     
    Join Date: May 2009
    Location: NY
    Posts: 13,739

    Shows Seen: 46

    Re: what happened to Boyd? he's been MIA for a while

    Judging by some of those 2018-2019 performances I saw from Boyd, if he DID have a drug problem, it definitely was not cocaine. He reminded me of Artie Lange nodding off live on the Stern show.
    __________________
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by bigeyedfish8807 View Post
    Do you two do ANYTHING else in life besides jerk each other in your momís basement in between posting on Ants fucking Marching??
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Antiramie View Post
    You're just as terrible a person as Toysoldier is.
    YankeesDMB41 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 08-23-2021, 02:50 PM   #67
    RSSR
    Nancies.org, always.
     
    RSSR's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jan 2007
    Posts: 7,219

    Shows Seen: 9

    Re: what happened to Boyd? he's been MIA for a while

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by K270 View Post
    I wonder something. I wonder if having Jeff, Tim & Rashawn on the ballot cost the band votes. Some of the voters follow the rules know a couple of those members haven't been with the band for 25 years. I also wonder if and when DMB gets nominated again, they could change the nomination ballot and make it the original 5 members, with Jeff being grandfathered in as the replacement for 'Roi. In other words keep Rashawn off. Possibly Tim to if he hasn't been with the band in some capacity for less than 25 years.
    They won the fan vote. No nonfan hall of fame voting member is going to think "Gee, I don't want a DMB with Rashawn, Jeff, and Tim in my hall of fame."
    RSSR is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 08-23-2021, 02:57 PM   #68
    RSSR
    Nancies.org, always.
     
    RSSR's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jan 2007
    Posts: 7,219

    Shows Seen: 9

    Re: what happened to Boyd? he's been MIA for a while

    People's disdain for Tim and Rashawn is being projected onto how the Rock And Roll Hall of Fame hypothetically votes.
    RSSR is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 08-23-2021, 03:06 PM   #69
    Chrissbox
     
    Chrissbox's Avatar
     
    Join Date: May 2018
    Posts: 29

    Shows Seen: 33

    Re: what happened to Boyd? he's been MIA for a while

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by GraceBuckley View Post
    He'll definitely be invited, because I think the R&R HOF's rule is that it's the original lineup that gets inducted. Whether he'll play or how that will go is probably up to the rest of the surviving founding members (mainly Dave probably).

    Sidenote: If you ever want to see an INCREDIBLY tense, acrimonious RNR HOF induction acceptance speech, check out when Blondie was inducted. But you gotta watch the whole thing (each band speaker) to grasp the whole thing. Cringeworthy to the max!
    Now that was cringe
    Chrissbox is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 08-23-2021, 03:14 PM   #70
    dmbnut21
     
    dmbnut21's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jul 2002
    Posts: 4,213

    Shows Seen: 67

    Re: what happened to Boyd? he's been MIA for a while

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by K270 View Post
    I wonder something. I wonder if having Jeff, Tim & Rashawn on the ballot cost the band votes. Some of the voters follow the rules know a couple of those members haven't been with the band for 25 years. I also wonder if and when DMB gets nominated again, they could change the nomination ballot and make it the original 5 members, with Jeff being grandfathered in as the replacement for 'Roi. In other words keep Rashawn off. Possibly Tim to if he hasn't been with the band in some capacity for less than 25 years.
    Tim played on 4 of the songs on Remember Two Things. He has been on every album except Everyday and Stand Up. I don't think anyone could make a reasonable argument for him not to be inducted as part of the band and based on which albums he skipped out on tells me he is the smartest guy in the group.

    Personally, I think both Jeff and Rashawn have earned their place there as well. The band probably wouldn't still be playing without them and my understanding is Rashawn does more in studio than people realize.
    dmbnut21 is online now   Reply With Quote
    Old 08-23-2021, 03:18 PM   #71
    Sniper15
     
    Sniper15's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Nov 2003
    Posts: 10,731

    Shows Seen: 106

    Re: what happened to Boyd? he's been MIA for a while

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by K270 View Post
    I wonder something. I wonder if having Jeff, Tim & Rashawn on the ballot cost the band votes. Some of the voters follow the rules know a couple of those members haven't been with the band for 25 years. I also wonder if and when DMB gets nominated again, they could change the nomination ballot and make it the original 5 members, with Jeff being grandfathered in as the replacement for 'Roi. In other words keep Rashawn off. Possibly Tim to if he hasn't been with the band in some capacity for less than 25 years.
    You genuinely think it's possible some of the voters thought, "I refuse to put DMB in the RRHOF because Jeff Coffin and Rashawn Ross are on the ballet! There's no fucking way I'm letting that fat trumpet player in! That loud screeching son of a bitch has been playing with the band for 15 years but he's not a real member of DMB, or deserving of induction, since he's only played on the band's most recent three albums. Fuck that Jamaican horn player and his attempt to ride the DMB gravy train and sneak into the hall! How dare they try to induct Coffin when that guy didn't play a single note on DMB's most successful studio records! I'm not voting for this band unless it's just the original members getting into the hall. We can't lower our standards and desecrate the RRHOF by having the names "Rashawn Ross" and "Jeff Coffin" listed on the DMB plaque in our building."

    When the Red Hot Chili Peppers were inducted, they let the band induct Josh Klinghoffer, Cliff Martinez, and Jack Irons so I don't think they're real strict about what band members get in. I'm pretty sure a bias against Rashawn and Coffin isn't keeping the band out. I'd venture to say that most voters haven't listened to DMB in years and have no idea who the fuck Rashawn Ross even is.
    __________________
    Take these chances.....
    Only tomorrow leads my way...
    Sniper15 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 08-23-2021, 03:28 PM   #72
    RSSR
    Nancies.org, always.
     
    RSSR's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jan 2007
    Posts: 7,219

    Shows Seen: 9

    Re: what happened to Boyd? he's been MIA for a while

    If anything, I'm more surprised that Butch Taylor wasn't added to the line up for consideration.
    RSSR is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 08-23-2021, 04:08 PM   #73
    blumathu
     
    blumathu's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Aug 2002
    Posts: 1,336

    Shows Seen: 34

    Re: what happened to Boyd? he's been MIA for a while

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by dmbnut21 View Post
    Tim played on 4 of the songs on Remember Two Things. He has been on every album except Everyday and Stand Up. I don't think anyone could make a reasonable argument for him not to be inducted as part of the band and based on which albums he skipped out on tells me he is the smartest guy in the group.

    Personally, I think both Jeff and Rashawn have earned their place there as well. The band probably wouldn't still be playing without them and my understanding is Rashawn does more in studio than people realize.
    He's not on the album Busted Stuff either, and I don't think he was invited to play on those 3. It's not like Tim was invited to play but he skipped because he knew the albums would be terrible.

    Anyway, I still agree on the point you're trying to drive home, Tim should be inducted as part of DMB, and his inclusion certainly didn't affect the votes.
    blumathu is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 08-23-2021, 04:18 PM   #74
    K270
    Hello my baby!!!!
     
    K270's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Sep 2004
    Location: San Mateo, CA
    Posts: 7,143

    Shows Seen: 31

    Re: what happened to Boyd? he's been MIA for a while

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Sniper15 View Post
    You genuinely think it's possible some of the voters thought, "I refuse to put DMB in the RRHOF because Jeff Coffin and Rashawn Ross are on the ballet! There's no fucking way I'm letting that fat trumpet player in! That loud screeching son of a bitch has been playing with the band for 15 years but he's not a real member of DMB, or deserving of induction, since he's only played on the band's most recent three albums. Fuck that Jamaican horn player and his attempt to ride the DMB gravy train and sneak into the hall! How dare they try to induct Coffin when that guy didn't play a single note on DMB's most successful studio records! I'm not voting for this band unless it's just the original members getting into the hall. We can't lower our standards and desecrate the RRHOF by having the names "Rashawn Ross" and "Jeff Coffin" listed on the DMB plaque in our building."

    When the Red Hot Chili Peppers were inducted, they let the band induct Josh Klinghoffer, Cliff Martinez, and Jack Irons so I don't think they're real strict about what band members get in. I'm pretty sure a bias against Rashawn and Coffin isn't keeping the band out. I'd venture to say that most voters haven't listened to DMB in years and have no idea who the fuck Rashawn Ross even is.

    It was nothing more than a thought.
    __________________
    ~Kevin~
    People would complain even if you hang them with a new rope.

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by neumdogg View Post
    Dodgers suck.
    K270 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 08-23-2021, 04:32 PM   #75
    dmbnut21
     
    dmbnut21's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jul 2002
    Posts: 4,213

    Shows Seen: 67

    Re: what happened to Boyd? he's been MIA for a while

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by blumathu View Post
    He's not on the album Busted Stuff either, and I don't think he was invited to play on those 3. It's not like Tim was invited to play but he skipped because he knew the albums would be terrible.

    Anyway, I still agree on the point you're trying to drive home, Tim should be inducted as part of DMB, and his inclusion certainly didn't affect the votes.
    I think there was a lot more going on than what we know about between when the LWS happened and 2008. Tim stopped playing with the band completely after the 1998 tour except for one guest appearance in 2004 and then reappeared in 2008. That's a 10 year hiatus from the actual band but he was consistently playing with both Dave and with Dave and Friends during that time period.
    dmbnut21 is online now   Reply With Quote
    Old 08-23-2021, 04:39 PM   #76
    Sniper15
     
    Sniper15's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Nov 2003
    Posts: 10,731

    Shows Seen: 106

    Re: what happened to Boyd? he's been MIA for a while

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by RSSR View Post
    I'm of the opinion that if/when DMB gets elected into the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame, he'll be on stage with them to accept the induction and play with the band. But I think that'll be the last time he's ever with the band again.
    I wouldn't rule out Cap$haw playing the "DMB Set to Tour With Founding Member Boyd Tinsley for the First Time in a Decade" card if we start to see ticket sales go down over the next few years. I know I'm in the minority, but I think if Boyd got his shit together and repaired some of his relationships within the band he could be invited back sometime in the future. I don't think they've decided to never play with Boyd again.
    __________________
    Take these chances.....
    Only tomorrow leads my way...
    Sniper15 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 08-23-2021, 04:46 PM   #77
    dmbnut21
     
    dmbnut21's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jul 2002
    Posts: 4,213

    Shows Seen: 67

    Re: what happened to Boyd? he's been MIA for a while

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Sniper15 View Post
    I wouldn't rule out Cap$haw playing the "DMB Set to Tour With Founding Member Boyd Tinsley for the First Time in a Decade" card if we start to see ticket sales go down over the next few years. I know I'm in the minority, but I think if Boyd got his shit together and repaired some of his relationships within the band he could be invited back sometime in the future. I don't think they've decided to never play with Boyd again.
    The question here becomes would Boyd touring increase sales or hurt sales? Half the people at the show think Boyd is now on the Organ/Keyboard. Clearly they don't know what happened and don't care. So, that leaves the hardcore people and I don't know if the people around here would go because Boyd is back or skip it because of what Boyd (allegedly) did. Might actually be a good pole. I bet Red Light would appreciate it.
    dmbnut21 is online now   Reply With Quote
    Old 08-23-2021, 04:54 PM   #78
    RSSR
    Nancies.org, always.
     
    RSSR's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jan 2007
    Posts: 7,219

    Shows Seen: 9

    Re: what happened to Boyd? he's been MIA for a while

    I hope that only happens if Boyd has actually done hard practicing, with a violin instructor with an impeccable resume for years. #MeToo was the golden excuse to fire him as he regressed as a violin player.
    RSSR is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 08-23-2021, 05:34 PM   #79
    joshg
     
    joshg's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jan 2005
    Posts: 1,268

    Shows Seen: 0

    Re: what happened to Boyd? he's been MIA for a while

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by YankeesDMB41 View Post
    Judging by some of those 2018-2019 performances I saw from Boyd, if he DID have a drug problem, it definitely was not cocaine. He reminded me of Artie Lange nodding off live on the Stern show.
    Hey Gar, it's Boyd.
    joshg is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 08-23-2021, 06:09 PM   #80
    dmbdreamingtree
    division by zero
     
    dmbdreamingtree's Avatar
     
    Join Date: May 2005
    Posts: 5,955

    Shows Seen: 12

    Re: what happened to Boyd? he's been MIA for a while

    Are there any videos floating around where Boyd looked out of it on stage? Was it that obvious?
    __________________
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by M. Steng View Post
    My most blunt advice would be to stop feeling so fucking sorry for yourself -
    You're living in an imaginary mental prison of your own creation.
    dmbdreamingtree is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 08-23-2021, 06:10 PM   #81
    YankeesDMB41
    TB12 4 Life
     
    YankeesDMB41's Avatar
     
    Join Date: May 2009
    Location: NY
    Posts: 13,739

    Shows Seen: 46

    Re: what happened to Boyd? he's been MIA for a while

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by joshg View Post
    Hey Gar, it's Boyd.
    Sick as a dawgggg
    __________________
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by bigeyedfish8807 View Post
    Do you two do ANYTHING else in life besides jerk each other in your momís basement in between posting on Ants fucking Marching??
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Antiramie View Post
    You're just as terrible a person as Toysoldier is.
    YankeesDMB41 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 08-23-2021, 06:12 PM   #82
    YankeesDMB41
    TB12 4 Life
     
    YankeesDMB41's Avatar
     
    Join Date: May 2009
    Location: NY
    Posts: 13,739

    Shows Seen: 46

    Re: what happened to Boyd? he's been MIA for a while

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by dmbdreamingtree View Post
    Are there any videos floating around where Boyd looked out of it on stage? Was it that obvious?
    They were on Facebook, but I no longer have one.

    to the bolded, yes. Either he was heavily medicated on drugs, or was having major health issues. He could barely stand up. Either way, I really felt horrible watching him in that state.
    __________________
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by bigeyedfish8807 View Post
    Do you two do ANYTHING else in life besides jerk each other in your momís basement in between posting on Ants fucking Marching??
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Antiramie View Post
    You're just as terrible a person as Toysoldier is.
    YankeesDMB41 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 08-23-2021, 06:15 PM   #83
    dmbolp
    GO GATORS!!!
     
    dmbolp's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jan 2002
    Location: Atlanta, GA
    Posts: 9,024

    Shows Seen: 134

    Re: what happened to Boyd? he's been MIA for a while

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by dmbdreamingtree View Post
    Are there any videos floating around where Boyd looked out of it on stage? Was it that obvious?
    https://youtu.be/JRdho-yspjQ
    __________________
    - Peter
    dmbolp is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 08-23-2021, 08:41 PM   #84
    kgod
    firedancer
     
    Join Date: Jul 2006
    Location: Portland, ME
    Posts: 3

    Shows Seen: 44

    Re: what happened to Boyd? he's been MIA for a while

    My gf saw him in 2019? at a small venue in Concord, NH. As a huge fan of him and DMB, she ended up talking to him after the show. She said he was not the Boyd we were used to seeing for so many years on stage with the band. She felt he was struggling: physically, mentally and musically. He could barely hold a conversation with her. She was really sad after the encounter. I will always be a fan of Boyd, despite his struggles, and wish him the best. 🥲

    Last edited by kgod; 08-23-2021 at 08:43 PM.
    kgod is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 08-23-2021, 08:58 PM   #85
    madhatter
     
    Join Date: Aug 2006
    Posts: 1,065

    Shows Seen: 3

    Re: what happened to Boyd? he's been MIA for a while

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by dmbdreamingtree View Post
    Are there any videos floating around where Boyd looked out of it on stage? Was it that obvious?
    3:25 in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4W-LhZTGHyQ

    He completely misses his solo on YMDT in 2012, despite Dave giving pretty clear signals to him for about 40 seconds, until Tim takes it up (at which point you can see Boyd realize he missed his cue, almost start playing and then bring the violin back down since he's too late).
    madhatter is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 08-23-2021, 09:12 PM   #86
    GraceBuckley
     
    Join Date: Jan 2016
    Posts: 677

    Shows Seen: 81

    Re: what happened to Boyd? he's been MIA for a while

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by madhatter View Post
    3:25 in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4W-LhZTGHyQ

    He completely misses his solo on YMDT in 2012, despite Dave giving pretty clear signals to him for about 40 seconds, until Tim takes it up (at which point you can see Boyd realize he missed his cue, almost start playing and then bring the violin back down since he's too late).
    Wow was that depressing to watch. I don't know how well or badly he was playing violin when I stopped seeing DMB (in 2004), but I know he LOOKED pretty normal and awake and present from what I remember.

    He looks either very depressed or very high in this 2012 clip, and neither bodes well. What a bummer to look back and see that.
    GraceBuckley is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 08-23-2021, 09:39 PM   #87
    bhobbster
     
    bhobbster's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jul 2006
    Location: Campbell, CA
    Posts: 391

    Shows Seen: 68

    Re: what happened to Boyd? he's been MIA for a while

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by GraceBuckley View Post
    Wow was that depressing to watch. I don't know how well or badly he was playing violin when I stopped seeing DMB (in 2004), but I know he LOOKED pretty normal and awake and present from what I remember.

    He looks either very depressed or very high in this 2012 clip, and neither bodes well. What a bummer to look back and see that.

    That clip looks even worse when you watch it with no sound. Watching as Dave is stomping right in front of him, trying to get his attention, and he's just oblivious.
    bhobbster is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 08-23-2021, 09:39 PM   #88
    dmbdreamingtree
    division by zero
     
    dmbdreamingtree's Avatar
     
    Join Date: May 2005
    Posts: 5,955

    Shows Seen: 12

    Re: what happened to Boyd? he's been MIA for a while

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by dmbolp View Post
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by madhatter View Post
    3:25 in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4W-LhZTGHyQ

    He completely misses his solo on YMDT in 2012, despite Dave giving pretty clear signals to him for about 40 seconds, until Tim takes it up (at which point you can see Boyd realize he missed his cue, almost start playing and then bring the violin back down since he's too late).
    Thanks for sharing. These are pretty sad to see.
    __________________
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by M. Steng View Post
    My most blunt advice would be to stop feeling so fucking sorry for yourself -
    You're living in an imaginary mental prison of your own creation.
    dmbdreamingtree is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 08-23-2021, 10:40 PM   #89
    joshg
     
    joshg's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jan 2005
    Posts: 1,268

    Shows Seen: 0

    Re: what happened to Boyd? he's been MIA for a while

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by YankeesDMB41 View Post
    Sick as a dawgggg
    More ammunition
    joshg is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 08-23-2021, 11:44 PM   #90
    joshg
     
    joshg's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jan 2005
    Posts: 1,268

    Shows Seen: 0

    Re: what happened to Boyd? he's been MIA for a while

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by bhobbster View Post
    That clip looks even worse when you watch it with no sound. Watching as Dave is stomping right in front of him, trying to get his attention, and he's just oblivious.
    Let's get real.

    This is not
    "stomping right in front of him, trying to get his attention."

    This is
    "I gave you everything in life, mther fuc***, and this is how you show up to my show?"
    joshg is offline   Reply With Quote
    Reply

    Thread Tools
    Display Modes

    Posting Rules
    You may not post new threads
    You may not post replies
    You may not post attachments
    You may not edit your posts

    BB code is On
    Smilies are On
    [IMG] code is Off
    HTML code is Off

    Forum Jump


    Want to hide all ads on Ants? Click here

    All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:46 PM.


    Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
    Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.


       
    Site LinksAbout AntsAnts MobileTweet Tweet
    Home
    Ants+
    Tour Central
    Search bar
    RSS Feeds
    About Us
    Contact Us
    The Ants Blog
    Advertise on Ants
    Privacy Policy
    Ants on your cell phone
    iAnts
    mobile news
    mobile setlists
    antslive!
    Ants' Twitter
    DMBLive Twitter
    Ants Facebook
    Ants Instagram