what happened to Boyd? he's been MIA for a while - Antsmarching.org Forums

Go Back   Antsmarching.org Forums > General Discussion > DMBc Discussion


Want to hide all ads on Ants? Click here
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-20-2021, 03:54 PM   #1
#40BigEyedFish
 
#40BigEyedFish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: arlington, va
Posts: 1,380

Shows Seen: 17

what happened to Boyd? he's been MIA for a while

anyone know if everything is ok with Boyd? he's been MIA on social media for a good 8+ months now and before then he was really acting strangely. i know he sold his house in c'ville, did a small tour with a wannabe dave and thats it.

i know he's out of the band / family....and rightfully so for what he did. there was always this strange undercurrent on the boards about stories about him before this all blew up.

to me dmb's music was always how boyd and roi played off and with one another, and while i enjoy the band ever evolving (and rashawn has been a great new force in the band) i miss those 2's sound together
__________________
when i was young i didn't think about it, but now i can't get it out of my mind
#40BigEyedFish is offline   Reply With Quote

  • Want to hide all ads on Ants? Click here
  • Old 08-20-2021, 04:10 PM   #2
    RiotAct
     
    RiotAct's Avatar
     
    Join Date: May 2004
    Location: Buffalo
    Posts: 33,208

    Shows Seen: 45

    Re: what happened to Boyd? he's been MIA for a while

    I was wondering the same thing recently. What’s the latest on his legal battle?
    __________________
    Grey Street 3rd verse is back!!!!!!!!

    07.18.2019 - R.I.P. Last Stop jam/reprise
    RiotAct is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 08-20-2021, 04:19 PM   #3
    madhatter
     
    Join Date: Aug 2006
    Posts: 1,077

    Shows Seen: 3

    Re: what happened to Boyd? he's been MIA for a while

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by RiotAct View Post
    I was wondering the same thing recently. What’s the latest on his legal battle?
    It was settled in court. https://roanoke.com/lawsuit-against-...1686b1d1e.html

    Last edited by madhatter; 08-20-2021 at 04:21 PM.
    madhatter is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 08-20-2021, 04:22 PM   #4
    HonestDenver1
     
    Join Date: Jan 2021
    Posts: 693

    Shows Seen: 0

    Re: what happened to Boyd? he's been MIA for a while

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by #40BigEyedFish View Post
    anyone know if everything is ok with Boyd? he's been MIA on social media for a good 8+ months now and before then he was really acting strangely. i know he sold his house in c'ville, did a small tour with a wannabe dave and thats it.

    i know he's out of the band / family....and rightfully so for what he did. there was always this strange undercurrent on the boards about stories about him before this all blew up.

    to me dmb's music was always how boyd and roi played off and with one another, and while i enjoy the band ever evolving (and rashawn has been a great new force in the band) i miss those 2's sound together
    Hopefully getting healthy.. social media use at that level is a tell tale sign of mental health issues.. similar to Ryan Adamís.. certain personalities and types of mental health should really be careful on social media.. Iím one and I know when Iím over using itÖ
    HonestDenver1 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 08-20-2021, 05:26 PM   #5
    KevinTH
    KevinTH5
     
    KevinTH's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Dec 2002
    Posts: 8,371

    Shows Seen: 33

    Re: what happened to Boyd? he's been MIA for a while

    I've been wondering about him as well. The whole situation was such a stain in this band's history. If you told me 20 years ago this is what DMB would look like now I never would have believed you. One of the reasons I loved this band so much was that they presented themselves as pretty regular guys that had their shit together. It was disappointing to find out after all these years the band was quite a bit more dysfunctional than maybe anyone thought. But hey, people are people.

    Sometimes I wonder if there's any a chance at a redemption story and Boyd walks out on stage with DMB again, or maybe a guest spot one day. But as I recall some of the "in the know" folk have said, not a chance. Some pretty serious shit must have gone down for them to completely sever any ties with him.
    KevinTH is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 08-20-2021, 05:36 PM   #6
    RSSR
    Nancies.org, always.
     
    RSSR's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jan 2007
    Posts: 7,236

    Shows Seen: 9

    Re: what happened to Boyd? he's been MIA for a while

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by KevinTH View Post
    I've been wondering about him as well. The whole situation was such a stain in this band's history. If you told me 20 years ago this is what DMB would look like now I never would have believed you. One of the reasons I loved this band so much was that they presented themselves as pretty regular guys that had their shit together. It was disappointing to find out after all these years the band was quite a bit more dysfunctional than maybe anyone thought. But hey, people are people.

    Sometimes I wonder if there's any a chance at a redemption story and Boyd walks out on stage with DMB again, or maybe a guest spot one day. But as I recall some of the "in the know" folk have said, not a chance. Some pretty serious shit must have gone down for them to completely sever any ties with him.
    Well, there was something going on in '07, thestand nearly came on here to announce the band was breaking up in '07, so we know it hasn't always been peachy behind the scenes.
    RSSR is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 08-20-2021, 05:49 PM   #7
    RiotAct
     
    RiotAct's Avatar
     
    Join Date: May 2004
    Location: Buffalo
    Posts: 33,208

    Shows Seen: 45

    Re: what happened to Boyd? he's been MIA for a while

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by madhatter View Post
    somehow I completely missed that Thanks!
    __________________
    Grey Street 3rd verse is back!!!!!!!!

    07.18.2019 - R.I.P. Last Stop jam/reprise
    RiotAct is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 08-20-2021, 05:57 PM   #8
    KevinTH
    KevinTH5
     
    KevinTH's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Dec 2002
    Posts: 8,371

    Shows Seen: 33

    Re: what happened to Boyd? he's been MIA for a while

    That's kind of what I was saying though. There were some rumors, and I'm not so naive to think drugs don't creep into any band, as well as infighting. But overall the band presented themselves pretty well, which kudos to them on keeping shit behind closed doors. It wasn't until the last few years that Dave has talked a little more openly about the turmoil within the band. He's talked about Roi being a difficult friend and drug problem, and then obviously things got really weird when Boyd left for Narnia and couldn't play his instrument anymore. Though, even in 2007 with those rumors I never would have imagined 2021 DMB.
    KevinTH is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 08-20-2021, 05:57 PM   #9
    joshg
     
    joshg's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jan 2005
    Posts: 1,318

    Shows Seen: 0

    Re: what happened to Boyd? he's been MIA for a while

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by KevinTH View Post
    I've been wondering about him as well. The whole situation was such a stain in this band's history. If you told me 20 years ago this is what DMB would look like now I never would have believed you. One of the reasons I loved this band so much was that they presented themselves as pretty regular guys that had their shit together. It was disappointing to find out after all these years the band was quite a bit more dysfunctional than maybe anyone thought. But hey, people are people.

    Sometimes I wonder if there's any a chance at a redemption story and Boyd walks out on stage with DMB again, or maybe a guest spot one day. But as I recall some of the "in the know" folk have said, not a chance. Some pretty serious shit must have gone down for them to completely sever any ties with him.
    Can you imagine waking up every day knowing that you blew your opportunity to be a part of the band as a founding member?
    joshg is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 08-20-2021, 06:03 PM   #10
    RSSR
    Nancies.org, always.
     
    RSSR's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jan 2007
    Posts: 7,236

    Shows Seen: 9

    Re: what happened to Boyd? he's been MIA for a while

    I'd like to hear Boyd's side of the story, like why he didn't appear to try and improve by hiring a violin instructor to go on tour with him. The other band members obviously put in the work to get better.
    RSSR is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 08-20-2021, 06:11 PM   #11
    joshg
     
    joshg's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jan 2005
    Posts: 1,318

    Shows Seen: 0

    Re: what happened to Boyd? he's been MIA for a while

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by RSSR View Post
    I'd like to hear Boyd's side of the story, like why he didn't appear to try and improve by hiring a violin instructor to go on tour with him. The other band members obviously put in the work to get better.
    How would you find the time to work with a violin instructor when your time is monopolized by working on your abs, lats, and traps?
    joshg is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 08-20-2021, 06:12 PM   #12
    RSSR
    Nancies.org, always.
     
    RSSR's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jan 2007
    Posts: 7,236

    Shows Seen: 9

    Re: what happened to Boyd? he's been MIA for a while

    See, that's it, he didn't prioritize DMB.
    RSSR is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 08-20-2021, 06:15 PM   #13
    RSSR
    Nancies.org, always.
     
    RSSR's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jan 2007
    Posts: 7,236

    Shows Seen: 9

    Re: what happened to Boyd? he's been MIA for a while

    I can't believe so many people here gave him a pass so long as he prancercised on stage while making a mockery of what a violin can sound in a rock band.
    RSSR is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 08-20-2021, 06:16 PM   #14
    dmbdreamingtree
    division by zero
     
    dmbdreamingtree's Avatar
     
    Join Date: May 2005
    Posts: 5,955

    Shows Seen: 12

    Re: what happened to Boyd? he's been MIA for a while

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by KevinTH View Post
    That's kind of what I was saying though. There were some rumors, and I'm not so naive to think drugs don't creep into any band, as well as infighting. But overall the band presented themselves pretty well, which kudos to them on keeping shit behind closed doors. It wasn't until the last few years that Dave has talked a little more openly about the turmoil within the band. He's talked about Roi being a difficult friend and drug problem, and then obviously things got really weird when Boyd left for Narnia and couldn't play his instrument anymore. Though, even in 2007 with those rumors I never would have imagined 2021 DMB.
    can you point to where dave talked about roi and drugs? would like to read
    __________________
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by M. Steng View Post
    My most blunt advice would be to stop feeling so fucking sorry for yourself -
    You're living in an imaginary mental prison of your own creation.
    dmbdreamingtree is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 08-20-2021, 06:40 PM   #15
    joshg
     
    joshg's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jan 2005
    Posts: 1,318

    Shows Seen: 0

    Re: what happened to Boyd? he's been MIA for a while

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by dmbdreamingtree View Post
    can you point to where dave talked about roi and drugs? would like to read
    Howard Stern interview.
    joshg is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 08-20-2021, 06:42 PM   #16
    joshg
     
    joshg's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jan 2005
    Posts: 1,318

    Shows Seen: 0

    Re: what happened to Boyd? he's been MIA for a while

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by KevinTH View Post
    I've been wondering about him as well. The whole situation was such a stain in this band's history. If you told me 20 years ago this is what DMB would look like now I never would have believed you. One of the reasons I loved this band so much was that they presented themselves as pretty regular guys that had their shit together. It was disappointing to find out after all these years the band was quite a bit more dysfunctional than maybe anyone thought. But hey, people are people.

    Sometimes I wonder if there's any a chance at a redemption story and Boyd walks out on stage with DMB again, or maybe a guest spot one day. But as I recall some of the "in the know" folk have said, not a chance. Some pretty serious shit must have gone down for them to completely sever any ties with him.
    As fans, we should take some of the onus as far as being so clueless. Starting in 1998, the guy showed up on stage 3% body fat and pubes sprouting from leather chaps. We all thought nothing of it.
    joshg is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 08-20-2021, 07:13 PM   #17
    dmbdreamingtree
    division by zero
     
    dmbdreamingtree's Avatar
     
    Join Date: May 2005
    Posts: 5,955

    Shows Seen: 12

    Re: what happened to Boyd? he's been MIA for a while

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by joshg View Post
    Howard Stern interview.
    thank you. never knew about roi and drugs. I wonder to what extend he used them beyond maybe weed. he was my hero growing up. miss the guy.
    __________________
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by M. Steng View Post
    My most blunt advice would be to stop feeling so fucking sorry for yourself -
    You're living in an imaginary mental prison of your own creation.
    dmbdreamingtree is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 08-20-2021, 07:18 PM   #18
    dmbdreamingtree
    division by zero
     
    dmbdreamingtree's Avatar
     
    Join Date: May 2005
    Posts: 5,955

    Shows Seen: 12

    Re: what happened to Boyd? he's been MIA for a while

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by joshg View Post
    As fans, we should take some of the onus as far as being so clueless. Starting in 1998, the guy showed up on stage 3% body fat and pubes sprouting from leather chaps. We all thought nothing of it.
    tbh, i was always a little curious. he was def the most eccentric - and then the group hugs after shows started and narnia, etc - my radar was going off. of course nothing wrong w a guy giving out hugs, but between the hugs, financial issues (https://www.billboard.com/articles/b...zarre-lawsuit/), fecal matter into the chicago river, etc, something always seemed off (to me). while many around me were in love with boyd and his energy, i was focused almost exclusively on roi.

    I truly hope everything works out for boyd.
    __________________
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by M. Steng View Post
    My most blunt advice would be to stop feeling so fucking sorry for yourself -
    You're living in an imaginary mental prison of your own creation.

    Last edited by dmbdreamingtree; 08-20-2021 at 07:19 PM.
    dmbdreamingtree is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 08-20-2021, 07:54 PM   #19
    42km
    Drive In : Dive Out
     
    42km's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jun 2008
    Location: Toronto Canada
    Posts: 1,948

    Shows Seen: 117

    Re: what happened to Boyd? he's been MIA for a while

    FTWII, I was wondering the same thing earlier today, so I googled him and an article published today showed up, in a foreign language that I have not yet gotten around to translate:

    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.and...d-tinsley/amp/
    __________________
    "What I want is what I've not got. But what I need is all around meĒ

    Last edited by 42km; 08-20-2021 at 07:55 PM.
    42km is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 08-20-2021, 08:11 PM   #20
    dmbdreamingtree
    division by zero
     
    dmbdreamingtree's Avatar
     
    Join Date: May 2005
    Posts: 5,955

    Shows Seen: 12

    Re: what happened to Boyd? he's been MIA for a while

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by 42km View Post
    FTWII, I was wondering the same thing earlier today, so I googled him and an article published today showed up, in a foreign language that I have not yet gotten around to translate:

    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.and...d-tinsley/amp/
    Looks like a biography in German
    __________________
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by M. Steng View Post
    My most blunt advice would be to stop feeling so fucking sorry for yourself -
    You're living in an imaginary mental prison of your own creation.
    dmbdreamingtree is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 08-20-2021, 08:47 PM   #21
    8nalive
     
    Join Date: Apr 2004
    Location: Western Pennsylvania
    Posts: 434

    Shows Seen: 14

    Re: what happened to Boyd? he's been MIA for a while

    I'm not interested in what anyone on this site thinks about Boyd or what the Dave Matthews Band thinks about Boyd. What does that matter to me? I want to know how Boyd is doing as a human being as others have previously mentioned. It has to be extremely difficult to say the least to be a part of one of the premier bands on the planet and then not
    __________________
    Bless the refugees
    8nalive is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 08-20-2021, 09:04 PM   #22
    joshg
     
    joshg's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jan 2005
    Posts: 1,318

    Shows Seen: 0

    Re: what happened to Boyd? he's been MIA for a while

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by 8nalive View Post
    I'm not interested in what anyone on this site thinks about Boyd or what the Dave Matthews Band thinks about Boyd. What does that matter to me? I want to know how Boyd is doing as a human being as others have previously mentioned. It has to be extremely difficult to say the least to be a part of one of the premier bands on the planet and then not
    Beyond. I think about him in this context at least once a week.
    joshg is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 08-20-2021, 09:07 PM   #23
    joshg
     
    joshg's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jan 2005
    Posts: 1,318

    Shows Seen: 0

    Re: what happened to Boyd? he's been MIA for a while

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by dmbdreamingtree View Post
    tbh, i was always a little curious. he was def the most eccentric - and then the group hugs after shows started and narnia, etc - my radar was going off. of course nothing wrong w a guy giving out hugs, but between the hugs, financial issues (https://www.billboard.com/articles/b...zarre-lawsuit/), fecal matter into the chicago river, etc, something always seemed off (to me). while many around me were in love with boyd and his energy, i was focused almost exclusively on roi.

    I truly hope everything works out for boyd.
    That was Boyd's doing? If not, it's legit hilarious that you added that to the Boyd list.
    joshg is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 08-20-2021, 09:23 PM   #24
    dmbdreamingtree
    division by zero
     
    dmbdreamingtree's Avatar
     
    Join Date: May 2005
    Posts: 5,955

    Shows Seen: 12

    Re: what happened to Boyd? he's been MIA for a while

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by joshg View Post
    That was Boyd's doing? If not, it's legit hilarious that you added that to the Boyd list.
    no - but his bus driver. obviously not his doing, but his name was in the news regardless.

    I do hope he is doing ok.
    __________________
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by M. Steng View Post
    My most blunt advice would be to stop feeling so fucking sorry for yourself -
    You're living in an imaginary mental prison of your own creation.
    dmbdreamingtree is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 08-20-2021, 09:55 PM   #25
    8nalive
     
    Join Date: Apr 2004
    Location: Western Pennsylvania
    Posts: 434

    Shows Seen: 14

    Re: what happened to Boyd? he's been MIA for a while

    Boyd was a true professional. And he could play the violin. Very well. Awesomely in fact. Tell the H.S. music teacher he or she plays and teaches at the high school level, should stay at that level and has no business evaluating a professional musician. I know it is popular to bash Boyd. Almost everyone does without thinking and without having any credentials at all. But I think Boyd can take it. What do most of you know about playing the violin, anyway? Seriously asking. Just asking. Just wanting to know. There are all of you music critics on Ants. Crazy! What qualifies you to critique anyone's playing? Do you know how difficult it is to play the violin? What do you know about the violin? Who would you point to that is a great rock n' roll violinist? What was so terribly awful about Boyd's playing? The answer? Nothing. He was a quality strings player. You da man Boyd
    __________________
    Bless the refugees
    8nalive is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 08-20-2021, 10:05 PM   #26
    paulg83
    Probably just rage
     
    paulg83's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Mar 2006
    Location: Los Angeles, CA
    Posts: 938

    Shows Seen: 62

    Re: what happened to Boyd? he's been MIA for a while

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by 8nalive View Post
    Boyd was a true professional. And he could play the violin. Very well. Awesomely in fact. Tell the H.S. music teacher he or she plays and teaches at the high school level, should stay at that level and has no business evaluating a professional musician. I know it is popular to bash Boyd. Almost everyone does without thinking and without having any credentials at all. But I think Boyd can take it. What do most of you know about playing the violin, anyway? Seriously asking. Just asking. Just wanting to know. There are all of you music critics on Ants. Crazy! What qualifies you to critique anyone's playing? Do you know how difficult it is to play the violin? What do you know about the violin? Who would you point to that is a great rock n' roll violinist? What was so terribly awful about Boyd's playing? The answer? Nothing. He was a quality strings player. You da man Boyd
    found boyd's account
    __________________
    Twitter: paulgulyas
    Facebook: Paul Gulyas
    paulg83 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 08-20-2021, 10:12 PM   #27
    8nalive
     
    Join Date: Apr 2004
    Location: Western Pennsylvania
    Posts: 434

    Shows Seen: 14

    Re: what happened to Boyd? he's been MIA for a while

    Neat note. My relatives used to live in Charlottesville a long time ago now. My cousin Katy met Boyd in a gym in Charlottesville. She used to live there with my Aunt. And my Aunt met Dave and he kissed her hand on a flight and said something kind to her. Dave also left a message on their home answering machine by mistake saying something like, "It's Dave, call me back." I forget the details now
    __________________
    Bless the refugees
    8nalive is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 08-20-2021, 10:20 PM   #28
    crounsa810
     
    crounsa810's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Feb 2009
    Location: PA
    Posts: 3,849

    Shows Seen: 19

    Re: what happened to Boyd? he's been MIA for a while

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by paulg83 View Post
    found boyd's account
    Found his alt account https://antsmarching.org/forum/showthread.php?t=355854
    __________________
    DMB Album Survivor Poll: Vote for your least favorite song here https://forms.gle/4zzbHMne78eVrdUY8

    Current album: Survivors
    crounsa810 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 08-21-2021, 12:28 AM   #29
    K270
    Hello my baby!!!!
     
    K270's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Sep 2004
    Location: San Mateo, CA
    Posts: 7,149

    Shows Seen: 31

    Re: what happened to Boyd? he's been MIA for a while

    I thought someone posted a Cameo video he did within the past two or three months. Or, if you want to find out if he's ok, have make a cameo video for you.
    __________________
    ~Kevin~
    People would complain even if you hang them with a new rope.

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by neumdogg View Post
    Dodgers suck.
    K270 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 08-21-2021, 09:51 PM   #30
    GraceBuckley
     
    Join Date: Jan 2016
    Posts: 679

    Shows Seen: 81

    Re: what happened to Boyd? he's been MIA for a while

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by KevinTH View Post
    I've been wondering about him as well. The whole situation was such a stain in this band's history. If you told me 20 years ago this is what DMB would look like now I never would have believed you. One of the reasons I loved this band so much was that they presented themselves as pretty regular guys that had their shit together. It was disappointing to find out after all these years the band was quite a bit more dysfunctional than maybe anyone thought. But hey, people are people.

    Sometimes I wonder if there's any a chance at a redemption story and Boyd walks out on stage with DMB again, or maybe a guest spot one day. But as I recall some of the "in the know" folk have said, not a chance. Some pretty serious shit must have gone down for them to completely sever any ties with him.
    What I would hope everyone would takeaway from this is that no one should EVER make assumptions that what things look like on the surface is also what is going on behind the scenes- with ANY band. It is almost ALWAYS more complicated than it looks like on the surface.

    I feel like Facebook has taught that over and over again on a normal, non-celebrity level, in that most people only put the good stuff and highlights out there, but then you find out the couple with perfect looking children who are always smiling in vacation pictures were like selling human organs on the black market or something. Seriously, when humans are involved, there is likely PLENTY going on behind the public face that most people have no clue about.

    Then add fame, money, power and being surrounded by yes men and yes women and you have the recipe for... complicated dynamics. And often serious falls from grace.

    So I understand when you just don't imagine things are bad, then being really disappointed to find out how complicated or dysfunctional they were. But maybe know now that no one knows what's not obvious, but also no one should assume that just because we don't see problems, there aren't any. Or there aren't any deep problems.

    Last edited by GraceBuckley; 08-21-2021 at 09:52 PM.
    GraceBuckley is offline   Reply With Quote
    Reply

    Thread Tools
    Display Modes

    Posting Rules
    You may not post new threads
    You may not post replies
    You may not post attachments
    You may not edit your posts

    BB code is On
    Smilies are On
    [IMG] code is Off
    HTML code is Off

    Forum Jump


    Want to hide all ads on Ants? Click here

    All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:49 PM.


    Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
    Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.


       
    Site LinksAbout AntsAnts MobileTweet Tweet
    Home
    Ants+
    Tour Central
    Search bar
    RSS Feeds
    About Us
    Contact Us
    The Ants Blog
    Advertise on Ants
    Privacy Policy
    Ants on your cell phone
    iAnts
    mobile news
    mobile setlists
    antslive!
    Ants' Twitter
    DMBLive Twitter
    Ants Facebook
    Ants Instagram