Completing My DMB Library - Page 2 - Antsmarching.org Forums

Go Back   Antsmarching.org Forums > General Discussion > DMBc Discussion


Want to hide all ads on Ants? Click here
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-21-2020, 06:59 AM   #31
Rolltide316
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 4

Shows Seen: 0

Re: Completing My DMB Library

Been searching for a while to finish my collection... Any help would be thankful! Can also help fill something that I do have

Dreamgirl-11/26/2005 - Cities 97 Sampler Vol. 18 compilation, Target
Rapunzel-4/21/1998 - 99X's Project X compilation
All Along the Watchtower-4/30/2005 - Gov't Mule
Louisana Bayou-4/29/2006 - Jazzfest 2006: Sweet Sounds of Superfly, Vol X
Pantala Naga Pampa-5/28/2012 - Released as a download on 4/10/2013 in exchange for liking the Brita FilterForGood Facebook page
Rapunzel-5/28/2012 - Released as a download on 4/10/2013 in exchange for liking the Brita FilterForGood Facebook page
Stay (Wasting Time)-9/6/2007 - released for a limited time as a free MP3 with purchases from the band's online store
Grey Street-7/1/2005 - released for a limited time as a free MP3 with purchases from the band's online store
Minarets-11/2/2010 - released for a limited time as a free MP3 with purchases from the band's online store
Drive In Drive Out-6/16/1997 - released for a limited time as a free MP3 with purchases from the band's online store
Why I Am-5/29/2009 - Music Hits Home compilation
The Space Between-2/27/2001 - Scott & Todd's Studio Sessions CD compilation
Satellite-7/22/1995 - 99x Live X 3 compilation
Recently-7/22/1995 - 99x Live X 10 compilation
The Space Between-3/12/2001 - 99X's Live X 7 compilation
American Baby-9/7/2005 - Sound Response Hurricane Katrina benefit compilation
Little Red Bird - 9/18/2011 - Turn the Tide: Songs for Last Call at the Oasis soundtrack album
Bartender-3/8/1999 - 103.1's Studio C Special Selections compilation
Corn Bread-6/26/2010 - China Care Foundation promo CD
Tripping Billies-6/26/2010 - China Care Foundation promo CD
Spaceman-6/26/2010 - China Care Foundation promo CD
Ants Marching-6/26/2010 - China Care Foundation promo CD
Jimi Thing-6/26/2010 - China Care Foundation promo CD
You Might Die Trying-6/26/2010 - China Care Foundation promo CD
PNP and Rapunzel from The Best of Bannaroo 6.10.2005
Rolltide316 is offline   Reply With Quote

  • Want to hide all ads on Ants? Click here
  • Old 12-21-2020, 10:07 AM   #32
    chach1369
    Bluto
     
    chach1369's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Dec 2004
    Location: Des Moines, IA
    Posts: 7,001

    Shows Seen: 48

    Re: Completing My DMB Library

    While we're at it....I've been looking for these two tracks forever, and if someone could kindly help me locate the audio for them, I'd be eternally grateful:
    DMB on Kimmell, 09.05.18. Songs: She and Again & Again. They were officially posted for about two seconds, then were pulled from YouTube existence...I'd be happy for a donation, though I'm not too shy to beg, pay, trade, or give head. Dealer's choice.
    __________________
    --John
    Where I've Been
    What I Got
    chach1369 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 12-21-2020, 08:04 PM   #33
    samiota
     
    Join Date: Sep 2003
    Posts: 477

    Shows Seen: 0

    Re: Completing My DMB Library

    Damn, that's a lot of tasty tracks. It'd be nice to see them shared in FLAC someday!
    samiota is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 12-22-2020, 05:00 AM   #34
    jffagan
     
    Join Date: Dec 2005
    Location: Connecticut
    Posts: 196

    Shows Seen: 50

    Re: Completing My DMB Library

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by chach1369 View Post
    While we're at it....I've been looking for these two tracks forever, and if someone could kindly help me locate the audio for them, I'd be eternally grateful:
    DMB on Kimmell, 09.05.18. Songs: She and Again & Again. They were officially posted for about two seconds, then were pulled from YouTube existence...I'd be happy for a donation, though I'm not too shy to beg, pay, trade, or give head. Dealer's choice.
    Oh I've been on the look out for those for some time. There are a few Letterman ones that no one seems to have either.
    jffagan is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 12-22-2020, 05:28 AM   #35
    Rolltide316
     
    Join Date: Dec 2015
    Posts: 4

    Shows Seen: 0

    Re: Completing My DMB Library

    Thanks to a generous member I'm down to these

    2001.03.20 Dave Matthews [KFOG Live From The Archives 8] Everyday
    2001.07.06 Dave Matthews Band [One Sweet Campaign] One Sweet World
    2005.03.24 Dave Matthews Band [East Coast Blues & Roots Festival Compilation] Grey Street
    2006.04.29 Dave Matthews Band [Jazzfest 2006 - The Sweet Sounds Of Superfly Vol. X] Louisiana Bayou
    2007.07.07 Dave Matthews Band [Live Earth] Too Much
    2008.10.26 Dave Matthews & Tim Reynolds [By The People For The People Soundtrack] The Dreaming Tree
    2009.09.05 Dave Matthews Band [Catterpult Into Outerspace] Caveman
    2009.09.05 Dave Matthews Band [Catterpult Into Outerspace] Road
    2016.07.06 Dave Matthews & Tim Reynolds [Blenheim Vineyards Painted Series Vol. 6]
    2020.02.14 Dave Matthews & Tim Reynolds [Blenheim Vineyards Painted Series Vol. 7]

    Again if anyone needs help with something that's hard to get that i do have I'll get it to you
    Rolltide316 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 12-22-2020, 07:56 AM   #36
    Xcacel
    Huge Carter's fan
     
    Xcacel's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jun 2019
    Posts: 884

    Shows Seen: 11

    Re: Completing My DMB Library

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Rolltide316 View Post
    Thanks to a generous member I'm down to these

    2001.03.20 Dave Matthews [KFOG Live From The Archives 8] Everyday
    2001.07.06 Dave Matthews Band [One Sweet Campaign] One Sweet World
    2005.03.24 Dave Matthews Band [East Coast Blues & Roots Festival Compilation] Grey Street
    2006.04.29 Dave Matthews Band [Jazzfest 2006 - The Sweet Sounds Of Superfly Vol. X] Louisiana Bayou
    2007.07.07 Dave Matthews Band [Live Earth] Too Much
    2008.10.26 Dave Matthews & Tim Reynolds [By The People For The People Soundtrack] The Dreaming Tree
    2009.09.05 Dave Matthews Band [Catterpult Into Outerspace] Caveman
    2009.09.05 Dave Matthews Band [Catterpult Into Outerspace] Road
    2016.07.06 Dave Matthews & Tim Reynolds [Blenheim Vineyards Painted Series Vol. 6]
    2020.02.14 Dave Matthews & Tim Reynolds [Blenheim Vineyards Painted Series Vol. 7]

    Again if anyone needs help with something that's hard to get that i do have I'll get it to you

    I have the two Blenheim Vineyards
    Xcacel is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 12-22-2020, 08:45 AM   #37
    jmkratt
     
    jmkratt's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Apr 2002
    Location: Colorado
    Posts: 9,387

    Shows Seen: 37

    Re: Completing My DMB Library

    What do you still have outstanding?
    __________________
    John K
    jmkratt is online now   Reply With Quote
    Old 12-22-2020, 09:46 AM   #38
    Rolltide316
     
    Join Date: Dec 2015
    Posts: 4

    Shows Seen: 0

    Re: Completing My DMB Library

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by jmkratt View Post
    What do you still have outstanding?
    All except the blenheim that I just luckily got
    Rolltide316 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 12-22-2020, 09:53 AM   #39
    ZackR
    AM.org Moderator
     
    ZackR's Avatar
     
    Join Date: May 2007
    Posts: 6,723

    Shows Seen: 11

    Re: Completing My DMB Library

    I messaged you.
    __________________
    Get some good music here.
    Get some cover art here (work in progress).
    ZackR is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 12-22-2020, 09:54 AM   #40
    Rolltide316
     
    Join Date: Dec 2015
    Posts: 4

    Shows Seen: 0

    Re: Completing My DMB Library

    Have them all now. Thank you so much to everyone
    Rolltide316 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 12-28-2020, 08:31 AM   #41
    Xcacel
    Huge Carter's fan
     
    Xcacel's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jun 2019
    Posts: 884

    Shows Seen: 11

    Re: Completing My DMB Library

    Hi everybody.

    I have just realised that here is a "Bonus track version" of Dave & Tim Live at Radio City, which is available only on US Apple Music/Itunes Store.
    It has 2 tracks that I cannot download from non US Apple Music subscription (how nice from you, Apple).

    They are:
    - The Stone (03.02.2007, New Theatre Oxford, GBR)
    - Ants Marching (03.14.2007, Copenaghen, Denmark)

    I've heard that those are two excellent versions (mostly the Stone), so I wonder if anybody would help me in getting those tracks.

    Thanks in advance

    Xcacel
    Xcacel is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 12-28-2020, 04:26 PM   #42
    Xcacel
    Huge Carter's fan
     
    Xcacel's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jun 2019
    Posts: 884

    Shows Seen: 11

    Re: Completing My DMB Library

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Xcacel View Post
    Hi everybody.

    I have just realised that here is a "Bonus track version" of Dave & Tim Live at Radio City, which is available only on US Apple Music/Itunes Store.
    It has 2 tracks that I cannot download from non US Apple Music subscription (how nice from you, Apple).

    They are:
    - The Stone (03.02.2007, New Theatre Oxford, GBR)
    - Ants Marching (03.14.2007, Copenaghen, Denmark)

    I've heard that those are two excellent versions (mostly the Stone), so I wonder if anybody would help me in getting those tracks.

    Thanks in advance

    Xcacel

    Thanks to the generous user that helped me getting those 2 tracks
    Xcacel is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 12-30-2020, 09:39 AM   #43
    Xcacel
    Huge Carter's fan
     
    Xcacel's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jun 2019
    Posts: 884

    Shows Seen: 11

    Re: Completing My DMB Library

    By chance, got to find the High Quality recording of the Woodstock 99 concert (streaming available at www.wolfgangs.com) that was played on 1999.07.24, Rome, NY.

    It is not even listed as a "Live Release" in DMB Almanac, but I am telling you, audio quality is excellent as well as setlist and performance.

    I felt about sharing this little gem �� with the rest of the DMB community, also to thank all the people that are helping me out in finding those minor releases.

    Download link

    Artwork was taken from DMB Coverart website.

    Last edited by Xcacel; 12-30-2020 at 09:44 AM.
    Xcacel is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 08-27-2021, 04:41 PM   #44
    Sabres914
     
    Sabres914's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jul 2008
    Location: Chaska, MN
    Posts: 5,386

    Shows Seen: 80

    Re: Completing My DMB Library

    So I have Live Trax 1-50. Is anyone will to share any of 51-56?

    HUGE thank you in advance.
    __________________
    @DSims3 - DMBAlmanac Show Stats
    Sabres914 is online now   Reply With Quote
    Old 08-30-2021, 09:01 PM   #45
    gizzzzmo3333
     
    Join Date: Mar 2017
    Posts: 1

    Shows Seen: 0

    Re: Completing My DMB Library

    I am desperate for Blenheim Vineyards Painted Series Vol. 4, 5, 6 , 7 & 8!
    That's probably all that I am missing
    Please PM me to make me happy!
    gizzzzmo3333 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 09-15-2021, 01:41 PM   #46
    smb41
     
    smb41's Avatar
     
    Join Date: May 2013
    Location: Chicago, IL
    Posts: 2,274

    Shows Seen: 29

    Re: Completing My DMB Library

    I'm looking for Blenheim Painted Series Vol. 5--if anyone could help me out with a PM I would greatly appreciate it!
    __________________
    DMB: 2012: 7/7, 12/5 2013: 7/6 2014: 7/2, 7/4, 7/5 2015: 7/18, 7/25, 7/26 2016: 6/28, 7/1, 7/2, 7/22, 7/23 2018: 6/29, 6/30, 7/1, 7/6 2019: 6/29, 7/3, 7/5, 7/6, 7/20
    D&T: 2015: 9/19 2017: 6/10, 6/11
    smb41 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 09-17-2021, 08:39 AM   #47
    Xcacel
    Huge Carter's fan
     
    Xcacel's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jun 2019
    Posts: 884

    Shows Seen: 11

    Re: Completing My DMB Library

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by smb41 View Post
    I'm looking for Blenheim Painted Series Vol. 5--if anyone could help me out with a PM I would greatly appreciate it!

    Check your PMs
    Xcacel is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 09-18-2021, 04:47 PM   #48
    hammet2
     
    Join Date: Oct 2005
    Location: Spartanburg, SC
    Posts: 228

    Shows Seen: 49

    Re: Completing My DMB Library

    Anyone willing to share Painted Series volume 8 MP3ís? Many thanks in advance!

    Matt
    __________________
    Shows: 8.21.98, 7.30.99, 9.02.00, 5.02.01, 7.12.02, 12.11.02, 9.16.03,9.20.03, 7.24.04, 7.27.04, 6.28.05, 2.04.06, 2.05.06, 6.20.06, 6.21.06, 8.15.06, 12.16.06, 9.08.07, 9.18.07, 9.19.07,7.01.08, 7.04.08, 7.07.08
    Met Dave on 2.04.06 and 12.16.06
    hammet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 09-18-2021, 08:07 PM   #49
    HonestDenver1
     
    Join Date: Jan 2021
    Posts: 693

    Shows Seen: 0

    Re: Completing My DMB Library

    Anywhere to download all the Blenheim songs released thus far? Or is that a big no? Honest question.
    HonestDenver1 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Reply

    Thread Tools
    Display Modes

    Posting Rules
    You may not post new threads
    You may not post replies
    You may not post attachments
    You may not edit your posts

    BB code is On
    Smilies are On
    [IMG] code is Off
    HTML code is Off

    Forum Jump


    Want to hide all ads on Ants? Click here

    All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:37 PM.


    Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
    Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.


       
    Site LinksAbout AntsAnts MobileTweet Tweet
    Home
    Ants+
    Tour Central
    Search bar
    RSS Feeds
    About Us
    Contact Us
    The Ants Blog
    Advertise on Ants
    Privacy Policy
    Ants on your cell phone
    iAnts
    mobile news
    mobile setlists
    antslive!
    Ants' Twitter
    DMBLive Twitter
    Ants Facebook
    Ants Instagram