The NHL Thread - Page 884 - Antsmarching.org Forums
Old 05-11-2015, 11:25 AM   #26491
aeroshady
Look up at the sky..
 
aeroshady's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Across the Rio Grand-eo
Posts: 11,405

Shows Seen: 44
Send a message via AIM to aeroshady

Re: The NHL Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirBobalew View Post
Well yeah, but I'm just assuming they'll lose. That way, if they somehow don't, I can be pleasantly surprised. With the way all DC sports teams operate, I've just gotten to the point that I assume they'll embarrass themselves and crush my hopes. That way, I keep myself from getting too down.

That's what 0 championships in 23 years from our 4 major teams will do to you.
I hear ya, it is hard to shake those feelings for sure. I posted about this during last years run, but I was not really old enough or a big enough hockey fan to enjoy 1994. Since that time (until last year) it has been a lot of heart ache.

I am also a forever Red Sox fan (with a little bit of a likefest for the Mets tossed in there), I know what it is like to feel pain. I can't tell you how bad losing the ALCS to the Yankees in 2003 felt. Obviously things got better just one year later! If the Sox can turn it around, so can the Caps eventually.
__________________
~Greg
Henrik Lundqvist Award Winner 2016/17!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fonzz41 View Post
This might be one of the single greatest solo posting performances in NHL Thread history. Well done, Greg, and congrats on the win. Was a fun game.
aeroshady is offline   Reply With Quote

  • Want to hide all ads on Ants? Click here
  • Old 05-11-2015, 11:27 AM   #26492
    SirBobalew
    DC Sports & DMB
     
    SirBobalew's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jun 2011
    Location: The DMV
    Posts: 2,390

    Shows Seen: 54

    Re: The NHL Thread

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by barbogast View Post
    Ovechkin has guaranteed a game 7 win

    He went full Messier. You never go full Messier.
    __________________
    2018 STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS | 2019 WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS | 2020 PREMIER LEAGUE CHAMPIONS

    Merriweather Post Tailgate Spreadsheet
    SirBobalew is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-11-2015, 11:28 AM   #26493
    Rebecca De Mornay
    HateAllThingsElijah
     
    Rebecca De Mornay's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Apr 2008
    Posts: 65,526

    Shows Seen: 43

    Re: The NHL Thread

    just saw that Wiz has been a healthy scratch for the ducks.

    that's looking like a pretty good trade for CBJ right now.
    __________________
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ewingjb View Post
    Wow guys, I wasn't at this show, but just listened to your Halloween. Damn, raw AF! I bet it was incredible live, Timmys outro was bad-ass!!!! Gotta listen to the rest of this show, setlist is on point.
    Rebecca De Mornay is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-11-2015, 11:35 AM   #26494
    barbogast
    Two's a Perfect Number
     
    barbogast's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Nov 2010
    Location: Charlottesville, VA
    Posts: 11,232

    Shows Seen: 42

    Re: The NHL Thread

    I am not 100% sure at this time that I will watch game 7. Don't really need to watch it happen again. I'll be able to watch, so I likely will, but it won't take long to bail. I won't lie (and feel free to call me a bad fan if you'd like), I turned off last night's game after Kreider scored 40 seconds in. I turned it back on with a couple minutes left in the first, then when Kreider scored again with 0.3 seconds left I turned it off for good. Was continuously aware of what was happening, but I stayed out. I already knew the result.
    __________________
    LET'S GO CAPS

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by JRS1386 View Post
    I sort of want the Caps to win because Barbs is awesome
    barbogast is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-11-2015, 11:37 AM   #26495
    Rebecca De Mornay
    HateAllThingsElijah
     
    Rebecca De Mornay's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Apr 2008
    Posts: 65,526

    Shows Seen: 43

    Re: The NHL Thread

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by barbogast View Post
    I am not 100% sure at this time that I will watch game 7. Don't really need to watch it happen again. I'll be able to watch, so I likely will, but it won't take long to bail. I won't lie (and feel free to call me a bad fan if you'd like), I turned off last night's game after Kreider scored 40 seconds in. I turned it back on with a couple minutes left in the first, then when Kreider scored again with 0.3 seconds left I turned it off for good. Was continuously aware of what was happening, but I stayed out. I already knew the result.
    oh help me rhonda, you'll watch.

    and you should, it's supposed to be fun.

    it will be super disappointing if they lose since they had the 3-1 lead but still a great season for them
    __________________
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ewingjb View Post
    Wow guys, I wasn't at this show, but just listened to your Halloween. Damn, raw AF! I bet it was incredible live, Timmys outro was bad-ass!!!! Gotta listen to the rest of this show, setlist is on point.
    Rebecca De Mornay is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-11-2015, 11:40 AM   #26496
    Rebecca De Mornay
    HateAllThingsElijah
     
    Rebecca De Mornay's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Apr 2008
    Posts: 65,526

    Shows Seen: 43

    Re: The NHL Thread

    do you guys think the rangers made it 4-3 on purpose to keep their streak of 1 goal playoff games alive?
    __________________
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ewingjb View Post
    Wow guys, I wasn't at this show, but just listened to your Halloween. Damn, raw AF! I bet it was incredible live, Timmys outro was bad-ass!!!! Gotta listen to the rest of this show, setlist is on point.
    Rebecca De Mornay is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-11-2015, 11:44 AM   #26497
    SirBobalew
    DC Sports & DMB
     
    SirBobalew's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jun 2011
    Location: The DMV
    Posts: 2,390

    Shows Seen: 54

    Re: The NHL Thread

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by barbogast View Post
    I am not 100% sure at this time that I will watch game 7. Don't really need to watch it happen again. I'll be able to watch, so I likely will, but it won't take long to bail. I won't lie (and feel free to call me a bad fan if you'd like), I turned off last night's game after Kreider scored 40 seconds in. I turned it back on with a couple minutes left in the first, then when Kreider scored again with 0.3 seconds left I turned it off for good. Was continuously aware of what was happening, but I stayed out. I already knew the result.
    My dad left when it was 4-1. I stayed in my seat until the final buzzer.
    __________________
    2018 STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS | 2019 WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS | 2020 PREMIER LEAGUE CHAMPIONS

    Merriweather Post Tailgate Spreadsheet
    SirBobalew is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-11-2015, 11:44 AM   #26498
    barbogast
    Two's a Perfect Number
     
    barbogast's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Nov 2010
    Location: Charlottesville, VA
    Posts: 11,232

    Shows Seen: 42

    Re: The NHL Thread

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Rebecca De Mornay View Post
    oh help me rhonda, you'll watch.

    and you should, it's supposed to be fun.

    it will be super disappointing if they lose since they had the 3-1 lead but still a great season for them
    Yeah I mean there's definitely a lot to be happy about this season. But still, the playoff thing is beyond frustrating. It's hard to keep going through it.

    And it's never fun. I should watch, and I at least will at the start, but if it goes bad quick I won't hesitate to cut my TV off. Not shy about that at all
    __________________
    LET'S GO CAPS

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by JRS1386 View Post
    I sort of want the Caps to win because Barbs is awesome
    barbogast is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-11-2015, 11:45 AM   #26499
    barbogast
    Two's a Perfect Number
     
    barbogast's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Nov 2010
    Location: Charlottesville, VA
    Posts: 11,232

    Shows Seen: 42

    Re: The NHL Thread

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by SirBobalew View Post
    My dad left when it was 4-1. I stayed in my seat until the final buzzer.
    I'm dead serious that I stopped watching at the first intermission. Even when I got texts that they were coming back, my only response was "not gonna matter"
    __________________
    LET'S GO CAPS

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by JRS1386 View Post
    I sort of want the Caps to win because Barbs is awesome
    barbogast is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-11-2015, 11:48 AM   #26500
    Rebecca De Mornay
    HateAllThingsElijah
     
    Rebecca De Mornay's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Apr 2008
    Posts: 65,526

    Shows Seen: 43

    Re: The NHL Thread

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by barbogast View Post
    Yeah I mean there's definitely a lot to be happy about this season. But still, the playoff thing is beyond frustrating. It's hard to keep going through it.

    And it's never fun. I should watch, and I at least will at the start, but if it goes bad quick I won't hesitate to cut my TV off. Not shy about that at all
    I'm a fan of the Buffalo Bills - and an NHL team that has never won a playoff series. Let me tell you about frustration.

    you have to watch though, i always go down with the ship.

    last year in against the pens when they went up 4-0 in game 6 i just stayed in my seat the entire time trying to take it all in since i knew it could be years before they were back again.
    __________________
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ewingjb View Post
    Wow guys, I wasn't at this show, but just listened to your Halloween. Damn, raw AF! I bet it was incredible live, Timmys outro was bad-ass!!!! Gotta listen to the rest of this show, setlist is on point.
    Rebecca De Mornay is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-11-2015, 12:01 PM   #26501
    barbogast
    Two's a Perfect Number
     
    barbogast's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Nov 2010
    Location: Charlottesville, VA
    Posts: 11,232

    Shows Seen: 42

    Re: The NHL Thread

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Rebecca De Mornay View Post
    I'm a fan of the Buffalo Bills - and an NHL team that has never won a playoff series. Let me tell you about frustration.

    you have to watch though, i always go down with the ship.

    last year in against the pens when they went up 4-0 in game 6 i just stayed in my seat the entire time trying to take it all in since i knew it could be years before they were back again.
    Yeah I mean I know Caps fans aren't the only ones who have it this bad. Kinda feels like it sometimes. There's always so much hope and promise. Then it crashes back to earth. As far as NHL is concerned, I think Sabres fans, Blues fans and Canucks fans are the only fans that can gripe as hard as Caps fans. We'll see. I'm sure it's gonna go the way I don't want it to but I guess it's not a done deal until it's done.
    __________________
    LET'S GO CAPS

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by JRS1386 View Post
    I sort of want the Caps to win because Barbs is awesome
    barbogast is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-11-2015, 12:03 PM   #26502
    TMoore4075
    RIP LeRoi: 1961-2008
     
    TMoore4075's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jan 2003
    Location: Hockeytown
    Posts: 22,650

    Shows Seen: 27

    Re: The NHL Thread

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Rebecca De Mornay View Post
    oh help me rhonda, you'll watch.

    and you should, it's supposed to be fun.

    it will be super disappointing if they lose since they had the 3-1 lead but still a great season for them
    Game 7 is only fun when you win. All the stress for a fan leading up to it or during the game, when you win you can look back and be like whoa that was fun, but when you lose....awful.
    __________________
    ~Tim
    Facebook Me - My Red Wings/Hockey BLOG

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by fonzz41 View Post
    I am so jealous of the coyotes right now.
    TMoore4075 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-11-2015, 12:07 PM   #26503
    TMoore4075
    RIP LeRoi: 1961-2008
     
    TMoore4075's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jan 2003
    Location: Hockeytown
    Posts: 22,650

    Shows Seen: 27

    Re: The NHL Thread

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by barbogast View Post
    Yeah I mean I know Caps fans aren't the only ones who have it this bad. Kinda feels like it sometimes. There's always so much hope and promise. Then it crashes back to earth. As far as NHL is concerned, I think Sabres fans, Blues fans and Canucks fans are the only fans that can gripe as hard as Caps fans. We'll see. I'm sure it's gonna go the way I don't want it to but I guess it's not a done deal until it's done.
    I'm a Lions fan man, I' there with you. You can change 1000 things and it won't matter. I remember people being all happy that Schwartz was fired and I was like "It won't matter." They'll find a way to fail again. It's amazing. Different coaches, players, management...it doesn't matter.
    __________________
    ~Tim
    Facebook Me - My Red Wings/Hockey BLOG

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by fonzz41 View Post
    I am so jealous of the coyotes right now.
    TMoore4075 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-11-2015, 12:33 PM   #26504
    aeroshady
    Look up at the sky..
     
    aeroshady's Avatar
     
    Join Date: May 2003
    Location: Across the Rio Grand-eo
    Posts: 11,405

    Shows Seen: 44
    Send a message via AIM to aeroshady

    Re: The NHL Thread

    It is hard to compare with other teams because you don't know what their fans are feeling. Losing in the playoffs sucks no matter what. Yes, last year's run was amazing for the Rangers. You know why losing in the finals still felt good in the long run though? Because the Rangers have been nothing but frustrating for the 20 years before that. Including the entire time I have been a fan. Unless your team has won a Cup recently (last 10-15 years), losing hurts. Especially if the team you are watching is your overall favorite in any sport...like the Rangers are for me. Sox come close...but they are not on the level as the Rangers are for me.

    I believe you need to watch game 7 as long as it remains close. If the Caps go up 2 or 3 nothing...yeah, ill probably turn on my happy music and get ready for baseball season. As long as the game is still within reach though...I will be watching.

    I truly believe this series is 50% either way.
    __________________
    ~Greg
    Henrik Lundqvist Award Winner 2016/17!
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by fonzz41 View Post
    This might be one of the single greatest solo posting performances in NHL Thread history. Well done, Greg, and congrats on the win. Was a fun game.
    aeroshady is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-11-2015, 12:42 PM   #26505
    mthawk07
    In all kinds of weather
     
    mthawk07's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Oct 2005
    Location: Tampa
    Posts: 21,758

    Shows Seen: 19

    Re: The NHL Thread

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by barbogast View Post
    Yeah I mean I know Caps fans aren't the only ones who have it this bad. Kinda feels like it sometimes. There's always so much hope and promise. Then it crashes back to earth. As far as NHL is concerned, I think Sabres fans, Blues fans and Canucks fans are the only fans that can gripe as hard as Caps fans. We'll see. I'm sure it's gonna go the way I don't want it to but I guess it's not a done deal until it's done.
    I think Sharks fans could have a similar gripe, as well.
    __________________
    With all its sham, drudgery and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world.
    mthawk07 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-11-2015, 12:44 PM   #26506
    barbogast
    Two's a Perfect Number
     
    barbogast's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Nov 2010
    Location: Charlottesville, VA
    Posts: 11,232

    Shows Seen: 42

    Re: The NHL Thread

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by mthawk07 View Post
    I think Sharks fans could have a similar gripe, as well.
    Nah. They've been around for 20 years. Once they've put in 20 more then we'll talk.
    __________________
    LET'S GO CAPS

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by JRS1386 View Post
    I sort of want the Caps to win because Barbs is awesome
    barbogast is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-11-2015, 12:53 PM   #26507
    SirBobalew
    DC Sports & DMB
     
    SirBobalew's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jun 2011
    Location: The DMV
    Posts: 2,390

    Shows Seen: 54

    Re: The NHL Thread

    See, I get people talking about the futility of individual NHL teams, but generally those cities have other sports teams that have won. Some don't, like Buffalo or Cleveland. And I know a ton of people in here are hockey fans and don't give a bleep about basketball/baseball/hockey. But I'm a fan of all sports, and root for all DC's teams. Of the cities that have a team in each of the four major US professional sports leagues, DC has gone the longest without winning anything.

    So I get the frustration from hockey fans whose teams have also been bad. But for me, the thing that hurts is that as a fan of all sports, if I lived in the bay area, yeah the Sharks have been futile, but I'd have the Giants. I know that's no solace to someone who isn't a baseball fan, but I think the Caps would hurt me less if at least some DC team had won a title since 1992.
    __________________
    2018 STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS | 2019 WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS | 2020 PREMIER LEAGUE CHAMPIONS

    Merriweather Post Tailgate Spreadsheet
    SirBobalew is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-11-2015, 12:56 PM   #26508
    Dramageek
    Zounds!
     
    Dramageek's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jun 2004
    Location: Fair Verona
    Posts: 7,188

    Shows Seen: 51

    Re: The NHL Thread

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by aeroshady View Post
    It is hard to compare with other teams because you don't know what their fans are feeling. Losing in the playoffs sucks no matter what. Yes, last year's run was amazing for the Rangers. You know why losing in the finals still felt good in the long run though? Because the Rangers have been nothing but frustrating for the 20 years before that. Including the entire time I have been a fan. Unless your team has won a Cup recently (last 10-15 years), losing hurts. Especially if the team you are watching is your overall favorite in any sport...like the Rangers are for me. Sox come close...but they are not on the level as the Rangers are for me.

    I believe you need to watch game 7 as long as it remains close. If the Caps go up 2 or 3 nothing...yeah, ill probably turn on my happy music and get ready for baseball season. As long as the game is still within reach though...I will be watching.

    I truly believe this series is 50% either way.
    No matter what transpires, you have to be proud of the Rags for clawing back from being down 3-1 in each of the last two playoffs. I heard this morning that they were something like 13-3 in their last 16 games facing elimination. Not too shabby under pressure. But yeah, I imagine you eventually want a Cup to show for it.

    The Pens just won back in 2009, so I can't complain too much at all, but with each passing year, the losing stings just a little more.
    __________________
    Pittsburgh Ants. Come see me this summer!

    "If you spend word for word with me, I shall make your wit bankrupt."
    ~Two Gentlemen of Verona

    51 (!) shows since 6.3.98. Next: 7.3.2020
    Dramageek is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-11-2015, 01:00 PM   #26509
    barbogast
    Two's a Perfect Number
     
    barbogast's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Nov 2010
    Location: Charlottesville, VA
    Posts: 11,232

    Shows Seen: 42

    Re: The NHL Thread

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by SirBobalew View Post
    See, I get people talking about the futility of individual NHL teams, but generally those cities have other sports teams that have won. Some don't, like Buffalo or Cleveland. And I know a ton of people in here are hockey fans and don't give a bleep about basketball/baseball/hockey. But I'm a fan of all sports, and root for all DC's teams. Of the cities that have a team in each of the four major US professional sports leagues, DC has gone the longest without winning anything.

    So I get the frustration from hockey fans whose teams have also been bad. But for me, the thing that hurts is that as a fan of all sports, if I lived in the bay area, yeah the Sharks have been futile, but I'd have the Giants. I know that's no solace to someone who isn't a baseball fan, but I think the Caps would hurt me less if at least some DC team had won a title since 1992.
    Yeah I don't really care about the other sports but damn is it hard on DC. I try with Redskins every year and stop caring by about week 5, the Nationals seem like they're about to become equally as playoff miserable as the Caps, and the Wiz, well I couldn't give two shits about the NBA but I sure they don't become choke artists too now that they seem like they're gonna be competitive for a little while.
    __________________
    LET'S GO CAPS

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by JRS1386 View Post
    I sort of want the Caps to win because Barbs is awesome
    barbogast is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-11-2015, 01:07 PM   #26510
    SirBobalew
    DC Sports & DMB
     
    SirBobalew's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jun 2011
    Location: The DMV
    Posts: 2,390

    Shows Seen: 54

    Re: The NHL Thread

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Dramageek View Post
    No matter what transpires, you have to be proud of the Rags for clawing back from being down 3-1 in each of the last two playoffs. I heard this morning that they were something like 13-3 in their last 16 games facing elimination. Not too shabby under pressure. But yeah, I imagine you eventually want a Cup to show for it.

    The Pens just won back in 2009, so I can't complain too much at all, but with each passing year, the losing stings just a little more.
    And the Capitals are 4-12 in their last 16 chances to clinch a series. Oof.

    Can't tell you what I'd give to have a championship from any team in the last decade.
    __________________
    2018 STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS | 2019 WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS | 2020 PREMIER LEAGUE CHAMPIONS

    Merriweather Post Tailgate Spreadsheet
    SirBobalew is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-11-2015, 01:10 PM   #26511
    TMoore4075
    RIP LeRoi: 1961-2008
     
    TMoore4075's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jan 2003
    Location: Hockeytown
    Posts: 22,650

    Shows Seen: 27

    Re: The NHL Thread

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Dramageek View Post
    The Pens just won back in 2009, so I can't complain too much at all, but with each passing year, the losing stings just a little more.
    This. Yes I've seen 4 in my lifetime (more than anyone else in this thread) but over time, who cares? I'm not one of those Habs fans who will say "We've got 24 Cups!" And your last one was???? All of those made the last few years bearable until this year. They were a Cup contender through the first week of March and died after that. Their window gets smaller and smaller with some of these guys.
    __________________
    ~Tim
    Facebook Me - My Red Wings/Hockey BLOG

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by fonzz41 View Post
    I am so jealous of the coyotes right now.
    TMoore4075 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-11-2015, 01:12 PM   #26512
    RiotAct
     
    RiotAct's Avatar
     
    Join Date: May 2004
    Location: Buffalo
    Posts: 32,659

    Shows Seen: 43

    Re: The NHL Thread

    I wish I could contribute to this discussion about being able to relish in past championship successes, but.... you know.
    __________________
    Grey Street 3rd verse is back!!!!!!!!

    07.18.2019 - R.I.P. Last Stop jam/reprise
    RiotAct is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-11-2015, 01:21 PM   #26513
    barbogast
    Two's a Perfect Number
     
    barbogast's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Nov 2010
    Location: Charlottesville, VA
    Posts: 11,232

    Shows Seen: 42

    Re: The NHL Thread

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by SirBobalew View Post
    And the Capitals are 4-12 in their last 16 chances to clinch a series. Oof.

    Can't tell you what I'd give to have a championship from any team in the last decade.
    *last two decades
    __________________
    LET'S GO CAPS

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by JRS1386 View Post
    I sort of want the Caps to win because Barbs is awesome
    barbogast is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-11-2015, 02:11 PM   #26514
    aeroshady
    Look up at the sky..
     
    aeroshady's Avatar
     
    Join Date: May 2003
    Location: Across the Rio Grand-eo
    Posts: 11,405

    Shows Seen: 44
    Send a message via AIM to aeroshady

    Re: The NHL Thread

    Stupid west coast and their short series....I want to watch hockey tonight!
    aeroshady is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-11-2015, 02:15 PM   #26515
    Rebecca De Mornay
    HateAllThingsElijah
     
    Rebecca De Mornay's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Apr 2008
    Posts: 65,526

    Shows Seen: 43

    Re: The NHL Thread

    i thought tampa/montreal was tonight, that sucks
    __________________
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ewingjb View Post
    Wow guys, I wasn't at this show, but just listened to your Halloween. Damn, raw AF! I bet it was incredible live, Timmys outro was bad-ass!!!! Gotta listen to the rest of this show, setlist is on point.
    Rebecca De Mornay is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-11-2015, 02:21 PM   #26516
    unccrombie
    HairSlkdBakWayfarersOn
     
    unccrombie's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jan 2003
    Posts: 43,838

    Shows Seen: 45

    Re: The NHL Thread

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Rebecca De Mornay View Post
    i thought tampa/montreal was tonight, that sucks
    really dumb it isnt.
    and 2 days off for NY/WSH
    unccrombie is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-11-2015, 02:27 PM   #26517
    TMoore4075
    RIP LeRoi: 1961-2008
     
    TMoore4075's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jan 2003
    Location: Hockeytown
    Posts: 22,650

    Shows Seen: 27

    Re: The NHL Thread

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by unccrombie View Post
    really dumb it isnt.
    and 2 days off for NY/WSH
    Was Hawks/Wild supposed to be tonight maybe? A lot of things go into these schedules so when a series ends early, tough to adjust. Hey, Wings-Habs would have had game 6 tonight...sigh.

    btw, you flipped the last two words there and totally changed the meaning of what you were saying. Also sounds like Yoda
    __________________
    ~Tim
    Facebook Me - My Red Wings/Hockey BLOG

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by fonzz41 View Post
    I am so jealous of the coyotes right now.
    TMoore4075 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-11-2015, 02:35 PM   #26518
    unccrombie
    HairSlkdBakWayfarersOn
     
    unccrombie's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jan 2003
    Posts: 43,838

    Shows Seen: 45

    Re: The NHL Thread

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by TMoore4075 View Post
    Was Hawks/Wild supposed to be tonight maybe? A lot of things go into these schedules so when a series ends early, tough to adjust. Hey, Wings-Habs would have had game 6 tonight...sigh.

    btw, you flipped the last two words there and totally changed the meaning of what you were saying. Also sounds like Yoda
    yeah
    yoda indeed
    unccrombie is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-11-2015, 02:49 PM   #26519
    dmbwadeo
     
    dmbwadeo's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jul 2005
    Location: London, Ontario
    Posts: 792

    Shows Seen: 32

    Re: The NHL Thread

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Rebecca De Mornay View Post
    i thought tampa/montreal was tonight, that sucks
    I believe there is a Bette Middler concert in Tampa tonight.
    __________________
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by gregory311 View Post
    Internet - it's not just for porn, downloading music illegally, and snarky message boards anymore.
    dmbwadeo is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-11-2015, 02:56 PM   #26520
    barbogast
    Two's a Perfect Number
     
    barbogast's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Nov 2010
    Location: Charlottesville, VA
    Posts: 11,232

    Shows Seen: 42

    Re: The NHL Thread

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by TMoore4075 View Post
    btw, you flipped the last two words there and totally changed the meaning of what you were saying. Also sounds like Yoda
    __________________
    LET'S GO CAPS

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by JRS1386 View Post
    I sort of want the Caps to win because Barbs is awesome
    barbogast is offline   Reply With Quote
    Reply

    Tags
    #brohan1519

    Thread Tools
    Display Modes

    Posting Rules
    You may not post new threads
    You may not post replies
    You may not post attachments
    You may not edit your posts

    BB code is On
    Smilies are On
    [IMG] code is Off
    HTML code is Off

    Forum Jump


    Want to hide all ads on Ants? Click here

    All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:00 PM.


    Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
    Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.


       
    Site LinksAbout AntsAnts MobileTweet Tweet
    Home
    Ants+
    Tour Central
    Search bar
    RSS Feeds
    About Us
    Contact Us
    The Ants Blog
    Advertise on Ants
    Privacy Policy
    Ants on your cell phone
    iAnts
    mobile news
    mobile setlists
    antslive!
    Ants' Twitter
    DMBLive Twitter
    Ants Facebook
    Ants Instagram