New Album: "Come Tomorrow" Coming June 8th. - Page 228 - Antsmarching.org Forums

Go Back   Antsmarching.org Forums > General Discussion > DMBc Discussion


Want to hide all ads on Ants? Click here
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-19-2018, 03:57 PM   #6811
Dannyyankou
 
Dannyyankou's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Westchester, NY
Posts: 28,013

Shows Seen: 28

Re: New Album Coming This Summer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLastPig View Post
Interested to find out what "We all begin the same" comes from.
Samurai Cop...
Dannyyankou is offline   Reply With Quote

  • Want to hide all ads on Ants? Click here
  • Old 04-19-2018, 03:57 PM   #6812
    cmyers2
     
    Join Date: Apr 2003
    Posts: 393

    Shows Seen: 28

    Re: New Album Coming This Summer

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by TheLastPig View Post
    Interested to find out what "We all begin the same" comes from.
    Chorus to samurai cop, " remember we begin the same"
    cmyers2 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 04-19-2018, 03:57 PM   #6813
    madhatter
     
    Join Date: Aug 2006
    Posts: 1,116

    Shows Seen: 3

    Re: New Album Coming This Summer

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by TheLastPig View Post
    Interested to find out what "We all begin the same" comes from.
    Samurai Cop.
    madhatter is online now   Reply With Quote
    Old 04-19-2018, 04:07 PM   #6814
    KevinTH
    KevinTH5
     
    KevinTH's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Dec 2002
    Posts: 8,391

    Shows Seen: 33

    Re: New Album Coming This Summer

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Dankguitar View Post
    Agreed. We’ve gotten nothing out of this inside info. Any of could say the single is coming “soon” without inside info
    This is the kind of attitude stinking up the thread (which isn't saying much). Sorry to be harsh, but you sound ridiculous. It seems we live in an age in which we have to know everything before it happens. Because now we have the internet and its easier for rumors and behind the scene information to get dispersed among the masses. The lack of patience in grown adults over a band's album is pretty laughable here. Just like everyone else I'm psyched to see what comes next, and I'm anxious to hear a single. I've even gotten my hopes up a couple times when rumors swirled around a single dropping, but at 36 years old I think I can handle waiting a month or two when the band and its management feel the product is ready and the time is right.

    Thanks to those that have shared what they can to grow some excitement. For the complainers, chill out and just wait, would ya?

    Last edited by KevinTH; 04-19-2018 at 04:09 PM.
    KevinTH is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 04-19-2018, 04:09 PM   #6815
    Dankguitar
     
    Join Date: Sep 2004
    Posts: 2,470

    Shows Seen: 28

    Re: New Album Coming This Summer

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by KevinTH View Post
    This is the kind of attitude stinking up the thread (which isn't saying much). Sorry to be harsh, but you sound ridiculous. It seems we live in an age in which we have to know everything before it happens. Because now we have the internet and its easier for rumors and behind the scene information to get dispersed among the masses. The lack of patience in grown adults over a band's album is pretty laughable here. Just like everyone else I'm psyched to see what comes next, and I'm anxious to hear a single, I've even gotten my hopes up a couple times when rumors swirled around a single dropping, but at 36 years old I think I can handle waiting a month or two when the band and its management feel the product is ready and the time is right.
    I’m sorry you feel that way. Just personally don’t see the point of telling us you know things if you’re not allowed to tell us anything. This is not me saying the band doesn’t have every right to take their good old time. The impatience in here mostly stems from people with inside info continuously telling us “soon” or specific time frames for the past month. If it wasn’t for that I wouldn’t even be checking this thread until the band announced something

    Last edited by Dankguitar; 04-19-2018 at 04:10 PM.
    Dankguitar is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 04-19-2018, 04:11 PM   #6816
    groogrux27
     
    groogrux27's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Feb 2009
    Posts: 1,529

    Shows Seen: 10

    Re: New Album Coming This Summer

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by KevinTH View Post
    This is the kind of attitude stinking up the thread (which isn't saying much). Sorry to be harsh, but you sound ridiculous. It seems we live in an age in which we have to know everything before it happens. Because now we have the internet and its easier for rumors and behind the scene information to get dispersed among the masses. The lack of patience in grown adults over a band's album is pretty laughable here. Just like everyone else I'm psyched to see what comes next, and I'm anxious to hear a single. I've even gotten my hopes up a couple times when rumors swirled around a single dropping, but at 36 years old I think I can handle waiting a month or two when the band and its management feel the product is ready and the time is right.

    Thanks to those that have shared what they can to grow some excitement. For the complainers, chill out and just wait, would ya?
    i feel this way as well. Im just happy to hear anything about the process or what the band has done in the last few months. Keep the tidbits coming!
    __________________
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by SpecialAgent007 View Post
    I just wanted to check what the consensus on this song was so I could decide how I feel. I can't remember if we hate it or not because I didn't pay attention when it was more relevant. Sorry.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Carbon Copy View Post
    j. mayer could easily replace dave in dmb
    groogrux27 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 04-19-2018, 04:11 PM   #6817
    drop2d
     
    drop2d's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Dec 2003
    Location: NH
    Posts: 28,706

    Shows Seen: 32

    Re: New Album Coming This Summer

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Dankguitar View Post
    Iím sorry you feel that way. Just personally donít see the point of telling us you know things if youíre not allowed to tell us anything.
    I get this sentiment... it's like saying 'I know something you don't know!!!'

    I don't take it that way... but I can see why some people would.
    __________________
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by bonzo48280 View Post
    I'd rather be wearing an American Flag T-shirt blasting Foreigner through a boombox in Pyongyang than ever set foot in St Louis ever again.
    drop2d is online now   Reply With Quote
    Old 04-19-2018, 04:11 PM   #6818
    alec
     
    alec's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Mar 2004
    Location: CA
    Posts: 2,695

    Shows Seen: 28

    Re: New Album Coming This Summer

    I love that insiders share info, even if it sometimes leads to more questions than answers. It’s much more interesting than dead silence.
    alec is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 04-19-2018, 04:13 PM   #6819
    excitingjae
     
    excitingjae's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Apr 2009
    Location: PA
    Posts: 2,147

    Shows Seen: 29

    Re: New Album Coming This Summer

    https://i.pinimg.com/originals/f0/51...dda4ecee38.jpg
    __________________
    Shows
    excitingjae is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 04-19-2018, 04:14 PM   #6820
    TheLastPig
     
    TheLastPig's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Aug 2010
    Location: Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts: 47,042

    Shows Seen: 54

    Re: New Album Coming This Summer

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Dannyyankou View Post
    Samurai Cop...
    ah. Ive been holding off listening to newer songs so I completely forgot.

    Still hope it isnt the album title.
    __________________
    WVU


    Quote:
    Originally Posted by aoeiifreak View Post
    You hit some nerves because some people rely on logic and facts.
    TheLastPig is online now   Reply With Quote
    Old 04-19-2018, 04:16 PM   #6821
    TheLastPig
     
    TheLastPig's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Aug 2010
    Location: Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts: 47,042

    Shows Seen: 54

    Re: New Album Coming This Summer

    Very dumb to complain about info we get.

    This thread would be going (more) stir crazy if we were completely in the dark.
    __________________
    WVU


    Quote:
    Originally Posted by aoeiifreak View Post
    You hit some nerves because some people rely on logic and facts.
    TheLastPig is online now   Reply With Quote
    Old 04-19-2018, 04:19 PM   #6822
    Dannyyankou
     
    Dannyyankou's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Dec 2010
    Location: Westchester, NY
    Posts: 28,013

    Shows Seen: 28

    Re: New Album Coming This Summer

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by TheLastPig View Post
    ah. Ive been holding off listening to newer songs so I completely forgot.

    Still hope it isnt the album title.
    It could be Joy Begins. It was registered as Samurai Cop (Joy Begins)
    Dannyyankou is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 04-19-2018, 04:24 PM   #6823
    GoingToCA91
     
    Join Date: Aug 2009
    Location: DFW
    Posts: 1,443

    Shows Seen: 15

    Re: New Album Coming This Summer

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by TheLastPig View Post
    ah. Ive been holding off listening to newer songs so I completely forgot.

    Still hope it isnt the album title.
    meanwhile I'm over here listening to all the new songs at least once per day
    __________________
    2019 shows: Charleston, Dallas, Charlotte
    DMB Poster Spreadsheet (WIP)
    Twitter: @EvanRSpencer
    GoingToCA91 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 04-19-2018, 04:36 PM   #6824
    ryandflick
    123
     
    Join Date: Sep 2005
    Posts: 37

    Shows Seen: 0

    Re: New Album Coming This Summer

    I bet the album drops May 18th.
    ryandflick is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 04-19-2018, 04:41 PM   #6825
    clcfball11
    Quest for the Cup
     
    clcfball11's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jul 2006
    Location: Denver, CO
    Posts: 4,179

    Shows Seen: 37

    Re: New Album Coming This Summer

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ryandflick View Post
    I bet the album drops May 18th.
    2005 account, first post. WHAT DO YOU KNOW
    __________________
    -John
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by dmbbearcat View Post
    Dave Matthews was never great at writing sets, it just used to not matter because they never had any bad songs prior to 2001.
    clcfball11 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 04-19-2018, 04:41 PM   #6826
    ForkInFork
     
    ForkInFork's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Sep 2011
    Location: CT
    Posts: 2,293

    Shows Seen: 65

    Re: New Album Coming This Summer

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Dannyyankou View Post
    It could be Joy Begins. It was registered as Samurai Cop (Joy Begins)
    I think he is saying he hopes "We all begin the same" isn't the album title, as it was heavily implied to be by Batson, not about Samurai Cop song title. I actually like that its called Samurai Cop and hope it stays that way haha
    __________________
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Hilly View Post
    I'm Hilly and even I think your argument is stupid and flawed.
    ForkInFork is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 04-19-2018, 04:42 PM   #6827
    ryandflick
    123
     
    Join Date: Sep 2005
    Posts: 37

    Shows Seen: 0

    Re: New Album Coming This Summer

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by clcfball11 View Post
    2005 account, first post. WHAT DO YOU KNOW
    Sorry, I just heard it won't be that date now.
    ryandflick is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 04-19-2018, 04:44 PM   #6828
    kyledmb
    FORZA ROSSONERI
     
    kyledmb's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Aug 2003
    Location: Seattle
    Posts: 2,092

    Shows Seen: 16

    Re: New Album Coming This Summer

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ryandflick View Post
    Sorry, I just heard it won't be that date now.
    What date did you hear it would be?
    kyledmb is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 04-19-2018, 04:44 PM   #6829
    groogrux27
     
    groogrux27's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Feb 2009
    Posts: 1,529

    Shows Seen: 10

    Re: New Album Coming This Summer

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ryandflick View Post
    Sorry, I just heard it won't be that date now.
    ohhhhhhhh nooooooo
    __________________
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by SpecialAgent007 View Post
    I just wanted to check what the consensus on this song was so I could decide how I feel. I can't remember if we hate it or not because I didn't pay attention when it was more relevant. Sorry.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Carbon Copy View Post
    j. mayer could easily replace dave in dmb
    groogrux27 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 04-19-2018, 04:45 PM   #6830
    ForkInFork
     
    ForkInFork's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Sep 2011
    Location: CT
    Posts: 2,293

    Shows Seen: 65

    Re: New Album Coming This Summer

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ryandflick View Post
    I bet the album drops May 18th.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by clcfball11 View Post
    2005 account, first post. WHAT DO YOU KNOW
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ryandflick View Post
    Sorry, I just heard it won't be that date now.
    lol that is an interesting series of events
    __________________
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Hilly View Post
    I'm Hilly and even I think your argument is stupid and flawed.
    ForkInFork is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 04-19-2018, 04:45 PM   #6831
    ryandflick
    123
     
    Join Date: Sep 2005
    Posts: 37

    Shows Seen: 0

    Re: New Album Coming This Summer

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by kyledmb View Post
    What date did you hear it would be?
    Another one.
    ryandflick is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 04-19-2018, 04:46 PM   #6832
    TheLastPig
     
    TheLastPig's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Aug 2010
    Location: Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts: 47,042

    Shows Seen: 54

    Re: New Album Coming This Summer

    that had to be a troll move
    __________________
    WVU


    Quote:
    Originally Posted by aoeiifreak View Post
    You hit some nerves because some people rely on logic and facts.
    TheLastPig is online now   Reply With Quote
    Old 04-19-2018, 04:47 PM   #6833
    rhizingbines
     
    rhizingbines's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jan 2018
    Posts: 1,250

    Shows Seen: 23

    Re: New Album Coming This Summer

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ryandflick View Post
    I bet the album drops May 18th.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ryandflick View Post
    Sorry, I just heard it won't be that date now.
    .
    rhizingbines is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 04-19-2018, 04:47 PM   #6834
    ryandflick
    123
     
    Join Date: Sep 2005
    Posts: 37

    Shows Seen: 0

    Re: New Album Coming This Summer

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by TheLastPig View Post
    that had to be a troll move
    I've been trolling since 2005 just waiting for the perfect moment. BOOM!
    ryandflick is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 04-19-2018, 04:48 PM   #6835
    camptravisr
    Numbered Beats
     
    camptravisr's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Aug 2009
    Location: Indianapolis
    Posts: 2,042

    Shows Seen: 41

    Re: New Album Coming This Summer

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ryandflick View Post
    I've been trolling since 2005 just waiting for the perfect moment. BOOM!
    Amazing
    camptravisr is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 04-19-2018, 04:48 PM   #6836
    kyledmb
    FORZA ROSSONERI
     
    kyledmb's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Aug 2003
    Location: Seattle
    Posts: 2,092

    Shows Seen: 16

    Re: New Album Coming This Summer

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ryandflick View Post
    I've been trolling since 2005 just waiting for the perfect moment. BOOM!
    gutsiest move i've ever seen.
    kyledmb is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 04-19-2018, 04:50 PM   #6837
    Dannyyankou
     
    Dannyyankou's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Dec 2010
    Location: Westchester, NY
    Posts: 28,013

    Shows Seen: 28

    Re: New Album Coming This Summer

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ForkInFork View Post
    I think he is saying he hopes "We all begin the same" isn't the album title, as it was heavily implied to be by Batson, not about Samurai Cop song title. I actually like that its called Samurai Cop and hope it stays that way haha
    Oh, I missed the word ďalbumĒ when I read his post
    Dannyyankou is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 04-19-2018, 04:53 PM   #6838
    ryandflick
    123
     
    Join Date: Sep 2005
    Posts: 37

    Shows Seen: 0

    Re: New Album Coming This Summer

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Dannyyankou View Post
    Oh, I missed the word ďalbumĒ when I read his post
    It will be called Blackbird sings the blues.
    ryandflick is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 04-19-2018, 04:55 PM   #6839
    Dannyyankou
     
    Dannyyankou's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Dec 2010
    Location: Westchester, NY
    Posts: 28,013

    Shows Seen: 28

    Re: New Album Coming This Summer

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ryandflick View Post
    I bet the album drops May 18th.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by clcfball11 View Post
    2005 account, first post. WHAT DO YOU KNOW
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ryandflick View Post
    Sorry, I just heard it won't be that date now.
    Dannyyankou is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 04-19-2018, 04:57 PM   #6840
    dmb417
     
    dmb417's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Dec 2007
    Location: Zagreb, Croatia
    Posts: 894

    Shows Seen: 1

    Re: New Album Coming This Summer

    Thanks for the quality content, enjoyed it
    __________________
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ryandflick View Post
    I've been trolling since 2005 just waiting for the perfect moment. BOOM!
    dmb417 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Reply

    Thread Tools
    Display Modes

    Posting Rules
    You may not post new threads
    You may not post replies
    You may not post attachments
    You may not edit your posts

    BB code is On
    Smilies are On
    [IMG] code is Off
    HTML code is Off

    Forum Jump


    Want to hide all ads on Ants? Click here

    All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:59 AM.


    Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
    Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.


       
    Site LinksAbout AntsAnts MobileTweet Tweet
    Home
    Ants+
    Tour Central
    Search bar
    RSS Feeds
    About Us
    Contact Us
    The Ants Blog
    Advertise on Ants
    Privacy Policy
    Ants on your cell phone
    iAnts
    mobile news
    mobile setlists
    antslive!
    Ants' Twitter
    DMBLive Twitter
    Ants Facebook
    Ants Instagram