Annual Warehouse Package - Page 31 - Antsmarching.org Forums

Go Back   Antsmarching.org Forums > General Discussion > DMBc Discussion


Want to hide all ads on Ants? Click here
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-08-2022, 08:28 PM   #901
lilant420
 
lilant420's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Chicago
Posts: 4,044

Shows Seen: 93

Re: Annual Warehouse Package

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadizzy1 View Post
It's why I'm glad I'm a February renewal
Haven't you said several times in the past your not a WH member?
lilant420 is offline   Reply With Quote

  • Want to hide all ads on Ants? Click here
  • Old 02-08-2022, 11:03 PM   #902
    verarino
     
    Join Date: Feb 2002
    Location: Collingswood, NJ
    Posts: 250

    Shows Seen: 69

    Re: Annual Warehouse Package

    Any kind souls in here? I went to both nights in Gilford this year for my first time. I'm a September renenewal and its would be really nice to not have to wait 7 months for the download.
    __________________
    2019: Pensacola / Camden x2 / Asbury Park
    2021: Gilford x2 / MSG x2
    2022: SPAC x2 / Camden x1
    verarino is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 02-08-2022, 11:48 PM   #903
    Bearclaw_
     
    Bearclaw_'s Avatar
     
    Join Date: Feb 2008
    Posts: 4,844

    Shows Seen: 38

    Re: Annual Warehouse Package

    Quote:
    Any kind souls in here? I went to both nights in Gilford this year for my first time. I'm a September renenewal and its would be really nice to not have to wait 7 months for the download.
    Yo dawg. Look up.
    Bearclaw_ is online now   Reply With Quote
    Old 02-09-2022, 12:30 AM   #904
    Pottsy
     
    Join Date: Sep 2002
    Location: Winnipeg, MB, Canada
    Posts: 147

    Shows Seen: 13

    Re: Annual Warehouse Package

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by jssmith6 View Post
    Great write up, but spacebread on LT 52 was in the electric set. Can you give a 👍🏻 Or 👎🏻 For how they sound in the acoustic form? This is something I find interesting and actually exciting to have. Also, is Dave prominent on spaceman?
    Big thumbs up to Spaceman in the acoustic setting. At least this version (not sure about others). Dave’s guitar is much more prominent than the electric ones. Tim is still doing lots of effects, but they don’t overpower the total sound. I think it sounds great. And Dave’s voice is just fine (not all dry and shot like it can sometimes be at the Gorge).
    Pottsy is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 02-09-2022, 07:39 AM   #905
    watsonbriant
    Completionist
     
    watsonbriant's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Aug 2013
    Location: Charlotte, NC
    Posts: 753

    Shows Seen: 19

    Re: Annual Warehouse Package

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by verarino View Post
    Any kind souls in here? I went to both nights in Gilford this year for my first time. I'm a September renenewal and its would be really nice to not have to wait 7 months for the download.
    Was trying to be a little more discreet, but you can listen here:
    https://youtu.be/MS8C2YYTx60
    https://youtu.be/b2gHtM655Mo
    __________________
    MyAlmanac
    YouTube Channel
    watsonbriant is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 02-09-2022, 07:40 AM   #906
    Xcacel
    Huge Carter's fan
     
    Xcacel's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jun 2019
    Posts: 1,425

    Shows Seen: 11

    Re: Annual Warehouse Package

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by watsonbriant View Post
    Was trying to be a little more discreet, but you can listen here:
    https://youtu.be/MS8C2YYTx60
    https://youtu.be/b2gHtM655Mo

    I will forward this message to warehouse
    Xcacel is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 02-09-2022, 08:15 AM   #907
    Jordan#41
     
    Jordan#41's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jan 2004
    Location: New York, New York
    Posts: 8,848

    Shows Seen: 37

    Re: Annual Warehouse Package

    '04 member. Just renewed. Don't know why I bother. Haven't been to a show in years. The end.
    __________________
    The War on Drugs 1.29.22 @ MSG
    Arcade Fire 3.18.22 @ Bowery Ballroom
    Jordan#41 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 02-09-2022, 03:30 PM   #908
    Unedited
     
    Unedited's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Sep 2010
    Location: Jacksonville, FL
    Posts: 945

    Shows Seen: 21

    Re: Annual Warehouse Package

    Apologies if this is answered in the thread earlier... I tried back reading about 10 pages and gave up.

    If I joined as a new member this month, do I have to wait a year to get the show download?

    To be clear, I've been a member in the past, but started a fresh membership in Feb. 2022.
    __________________
    On top of the world with my legs hanging free.
    Unedited is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 02-09-2022, 03:37 PM   #909
    anklebunker
     
    anklebunker's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Aug 2006
    Location: Nashville
    Posts: 677

    Shows Seen: 41

    Re: Annual Warehouse Package

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Unedited View Post
    Apologies if this is answered in the thread earlier... I tried back reading about 10 pages and gave up.

    If I joined as a new member this month, do I have to wait a year to get the show download?

    To be clear, I've been a member in the past, but started a fresh membership in Feb. 2022.
    On the WH news site 1.19.2022: "Both downloads will be accessible via members MY INFO page + download instructions will be sent to the email address associated with the Warehouse membership within the month following the join/renewal action."
    anklebunker is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 02-09-2022, 03:52 PM   #910
    Unedited
     
    Unedited's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Sep 2010
    Location: Jacksonville, FL
    Posts: 945

    Shows Seen: 21

    Re: Annual Warehouse Package

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by anklebunker View Post
    On the WH news site 1.19.2022: "Both downloads will be accessible via members MY INFO page + download instructions will be sent to the email address associated with the Warehouse membership within the month following the join/renewal action."
    Thank you.
    __________________
    On top of the world with my legs hanging free.
    Unedited is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 02-10-2022, 05:08 PM   #911
    Unedited
     
    Unedited's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Sep 2010
    Location: Jacksonville, FL
    Posts: 945

    Shows Seen: 21

    Re: Annual Warehouse Package

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by mposey34 View Post
    I'm not one to criticize The Warehouse much, but it is an absolute failure on their part if they do not include a 2021 version of Grey St. on either of these releases. The third verse is the biggest return to happen in many, many years.
    I think they realize people (including WH members) will buy that show as a Live Trax
    __________________
    On top of the world with my legs hanging free.
    Unedited is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 02-10-2022, 06:38 PM   #912
    Hahninator
    Dreaming Tree
     
    Hahninator's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Apr 2009
    Location: Georgia
    Posts: 2,291

    Shows Seen: 53

    Re: Annual Warehouse Package

    They'll put Grey Street surely as a live bonus track for the new album on a release. Maybe even from Raleigh.
    Hahninator is online now   Reply With Quote
    Old 02-11-2022, 08:40 AM   #913
    watsonbriant
    Completionist
     
    watsonbriant's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Aug 2013
    Location: Charlotte, NC
    Posts: 753

    Shows Seen: 19

    Re: Annual Warehouse Package

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Hahninator View Post
    They'll put Grey Street surely as a live bonus track for the new album on a release. Maybe even from Raleigh.
    I’m here all day for this. I was there and the reaction was insane. One of the coolest things I’ve seen at a show.

    Just hoping they clean up Dave’s “yeahhhhh” after the third chorus. Sounds a little rough on the Sirius stream.
    __________________
    MyAlmanac
    YouTube Channel
    watsonbriant is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 02-13-2022, 02:25 PM   #914
    barefoot
    More coffee....
     
    barefoot's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Nov 2002
    Location: rochester ny
    Posts: 6,530

    Shows Seen: 60

    Re: Annual Warehouse Package

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jordan#41 View Post
    '04 member. Just renewed. Don't know why I bother. Haven't been to a show in years. The end.
    02 Member, same Well at least I am getting the poster. The downloads are a joke they should give you the option of a new one or older one. I have no interest in any shows the last 3 years. I still goto D&T show's which is why I keep the membership. Also the hope that they add a violinist at some point.
    __________________
    Pete
    He uses statistics as a drunken man uses lampposts--for support rather than for illumination.
    barefoot is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 03-06-2022, 11:11 AM   #915
    nick45
    1st Time Caller
     
    nick45's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Nov 2002
    Location: By the School Yard
    Posts: 534

    Shows Seen: 75

    Re: Annual Warehouse Package

    Hello kind people, I am in need of Warehouse 10 vol 2, the one with the sweet good good time from Hershey. It became corrupted in iTunes and I don't have the physical CD any more. Anyone know where I can get a copy?
    Thank you all
    __________________
    Everybody's happy, Everybody's free, we'll keep the big door open And everyone'll come around......
    nick45 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 03-06-2022, 11:29 AM   #916
    Bearclaw_
     
    Bearclaw_'s Avatar
     
    Join Date: Feb 2008
    Posts: 4,844

    Shows Seen: 38

    Re: Annual Warehouse Package

    Quote:
    Hello kind people, I am in need of Warehouse 10 vol 2, the one with the sweet good good time from Hershey. It became corrupted in iTunes and I don't have the physical CD any more. Anyone know where I can get a copy? <br>
    Thank you all
    YouTube > MP3 converter
    Bearclaw_ is online now   Reply With Quote
    Old 03-06-2022, 05:56 PM   #917
    DaveHead77
    Saw LS teased 2x n 2wks
     
    DaveHead77's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Oct 2007
    Location: Nashville, TN
    Posts: 1,032

    Shows Seen: 26

    Re: Annual Warehouse Package

    I just now downloaded this years Warehouse “disc” and the bonus Gilford show, BUT I can’t for the life of me get the songs to load to iCloud on iTunes! Anybody have any tips or pointers?? TIA
    __________________
    Nashville '00, '04, D&T 2x ‘17 & ‘19, Cincy '07 & ‘21, Charlotte '08, Louisville '08, Charlottesville N2 '09, ‘16, & N2 ‘18, Deer Creek N2 '09, DM in Nashville '10, Atlanta '10 - '12, '14 - '16, & ‘18 -‘19, Raleigh ‘18 & ‘21, Memphis ‘19.
    DaveHead77 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 03-06-2022, 06:45 PM   #918
    TJtennisPro
     
    Join Date: Nov 2018
    Posts: 15

    Shows Seen: 0

    Re: Annual Warehouse Package

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by DaveHead77 View Post
    I just now downloaded this years Warehouse “disc” and the bonus Gilford show, BUT I can’t for the life of me get the songs to load to iCloud on iTunes! Anybody have any tips or pointers?? TIA
    Need more info. Do you have ITunes Match or Apple Music? Is iCloud Music library checked on your computer? They won’t upload to the “cloud” any other way.
    TJtennisPro is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 03-06-2022, 07:38 PM   #919
    DaveHead77
    Saw LS teased 2x n 2wks
     
    DaveHead77's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Oct 2007
    Location: Nashville, TN
    Posts: 1,032

    Shows Seen: 26

    Re: Annual Warehouse Package

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by TJtennisPro View Post
    Need more info. Do you have ITunes Match or Apple Music? Is iCloud Music library checked on your computer? They won’t upload to the “cloud” any other way.
    I have Apple Music. What do you mean is it checked? Once I restarted my computer, somehow I got signed out of iTunes so I just signed back in, thinking that might’ve been the issue. But even after I “right clicked“ the dotted cloud next to each song it’s still not loading to my phone’s library.
    __________________
    Nashville '00, '04, D&T 2x ‘17 & ‘19, Cincy '07 & ‘21, Charlotte '08, Louisville '08, Charlottesville N2 '09, ‘16, & N2 ‘18, Deer Creek N2 '09, DM in Nashville '10, Atlanta '10 - '12, '14 - '16, & ‘18 -‘19, Raleigh ‘18 & ‘21, Memphis ‘19.
    DaveHead77 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 03-07-2022, 05:29 PM   #920
    jl1982
     
    Join Date: Mar 2005
    Posts: 280

    Shows Seen: 13

    Re: Annual Warehouse Package

    There is no download option after I used secure checkout
    jl1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 03-07-2022, 05:41 PM   #921
    Xcacel
    Huge Carter's fan
     
    Xcacel's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jun 2019
    Posts: 1,425

    Shows Seen: 11

    Re: Annual Warehouse Package

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by DaveHead77 View Post
    I have Apple Music. What do you mean is it checked? Once I restarted my computer, somehow I got signed out of iTunes so I just signed back in, thinking that might’ve been the issue. But even after I “right clicked“ the dotted cloud next to each song it’s still not loading to my phone’s library.

    If you want to upload files to the cloud with ITunes, that are not in Apple Music (like those warehouse discs) you need to sign a service called iTunes Match.
    Google it and you’ll find plenty of tutorials and guide. Hope this helps
    Xcacel is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 03-07-2022, 05:54 PM   #922
    Dannyyankou
     
    Dannyyankou's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Dec 2010
    Location: Westchester, NY
    Posts: 30,099

    Shows Seen: 28

    Re: Annual Warehouse Package

    I completely missed the news of the Warehouse disc lol. I was at that Hartford 2012 show, so it's cool they released Beach Ball from it. And that Lisner Auditorium show is great.
    Dannyyankou is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 03-07-2022, 09:15 PM   #923
    jl1982
     
    Join Date: Mar 2005
    Posts: 280

    Shows Seen: 13

    Re: Annual Warehouse Package

    Where do you download this? There isn’t a download option that I can see.
    jl1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 03-08-2022, 11:11 AM   #924
    chadizzy1
    Rumor Curator
     
    chadizzy1's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Feb 2011
    Location: Central Arkansas
    Posts: 39,837

    Shows Seen: 45

    Re: Annual Warehouse Package

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by lilant420 View Post
    Haven't you said several times in the past your not a WH member?
    No, I’ve even posted photos of my WH tickets and discussed the releases many times. I’m a 2011 member.

    https://ibb.co/K069mV2
    chadizzy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 03-08-2022, 12:17 PM   #925
    DaveHead77
    Saw LS teased 2x n 2wks
     
    DaveHead77's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Oct 2007
    Location: Nashville, TN
    Posts: 1,032

    Shows Seen: 26

    Re: Annual Warehouse Package

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Xcacel View Post
    If you want to upload files to the cloud with ITunes, that are not in Apple Music (like those warehouse discs) you need to sign a service called iTunes Match.
    Google it and you’ll find plenty of tutorials and guide. Hope this helps
    Whew thanks man. I’ve never encountered this problem before. I was signed in I re-authenticated my laptop, the whole kit & caboodle lol. And still the songs wouldn’t upload to my phone. But yeah I’ll try to go down this path. Thanks again.
    __________________
    Nashville '00, '04, D&T 2x ‘17 & ‘19, Cincy '07 & ‘21, Charlotte '08, Louisville '08, Charlottesville N2 '09, ‘16, & N2 ‘18, Deer Creek N2 '09, DM in Nashville '10, Atlanta '10 - '12, '14 - '16, & ‘18 -‘19, Raleigh ‘18 & ‘21, Memphis ‘19.
    DaveHead77 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Reply

    Thread Tools
    Display Modes

    Posting Rules
    You may not post new threads
    You may not post replies
    You may not post attachments
    You may not edit your posts

    BB code is On
    Smilies are On
    [IMG] code is Off
    HTML code is Off

    Forum Jump


    Want to hide all ads on Ants? Click here

    All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:43 PM.


    Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
    Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.


       
    Site LinksAbout AntsAnts MobileTweet Tweet
    Home
    Ants+
    Tour Central
    Search bar
    RSS Feeds
    About Us
    Contact Us
    The Ants Blog
    Advertise on Ants
    Privacy Policy
    Ants on your cell phone
    iAnts
    mobile news
    mobile setlists
    antslive!
    Ants' Twitter
    DMBLive Twitter
    Ants Facebook
    Ants Instagram