*** Official Salt Lake City 2022 thread *** - Antsmarching.org Forums

Go Back   Antsmarching.org Forums > General Discussion > DMBc Discussion > DMB Tour Discussion


Want to hide all ads on Ants? Click here
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-06-2022, 01:15 PM   #1
JboDaveGuyYNK
 
JboDaveGuyYNK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Location: SLC, UT
Posts: 732

Shows Seen: 32

*** Official Salt Lake City 2022 thread ***

It's been 3 years, but the boys are back in the Wasatch. Couldn't be more excited!!!
__________________
2022: most shows I'll see in 1 year!
Gorge x3, Denver x2, & a home game in Salt Lake City!
(+Boise and MSG?)
I'm Mitch Miller and I'm the luckiest guy alive
JboDaveGuyYNK is offline   Reply With Quote

  • Want to hide all ads on Ants? Click here
  • Old 09-07-2022, 11:12 AM   #2
    Pick Me Up Love
     
    Pick Me Up Love's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jul 2006
    Location: Salt Lake City, UT
    Posts: 3,669

    Shows Seen: 51

    Re: *** Official Salt Lake City 2022 thread ***

    Was so pumped to get this email in the middle of nowhere Montana driving back from the Gorge weekend yesterday! Couldn't believe they included a stop in SLC on the fall tour.

    Will be able to bring my girls to their first DMB show!
    Pick Me Up Love is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 09-09-2022, 04:42 PM   #3
    Dingus89
    Registered User
     
    Join Date: Feb 2022
    Posts: 3

    Shows Seen: 0

    Re: *** Official Salt Lake City 2022 thread ***

    Hell yea!!! I can’t wait for this. What an awesome surprise. Did not expect this at all
    Dingus89 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 09-12-2022, 12:36 PM   #4
    GodWears#10
     
    GodWears#10's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Sep 2004
    Location: Salt Lake City
    Posts: 268

    Shows Seen: 65

    Re: *** Official Salt Lake City 2022 thread ***

    Utah never gets a bad show! Can't wait.
    GodWears#10 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 09-16-2022, 07:53 AM   #5
    GodWears#10
     
    GodWears#10's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Sep 2004
    Location: Salt Lake City
    Posts: 268

    Shows Seen: 65

    Re: *** Official Salt Lake City 2022 thread ***

    Got confirmed for Warehouse floor seats - obvs requested and looking for pit. If any of you people have a lead and want to make an exchange, let me know!
    GodWears#10 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 09-16-2022, 12:42 PM   #6
    Pick Me Up Love
     
    Pick Me Up Love's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jul 2006
    Location: Salt Lake City, UT
    Posts: 3,669

    Shows Seen: 51

    Re: *** Official Salt Lake City 2022 thread ***

    I gave up on the warehouse years ago, after continually getting denied when being a 14+ year member.

    I'll be doing public on sale next Friday to hopefully secure Pit tix. We're bringing our girls (6, 8, 12) to their first DMB show and they all emphatically state they want to be in the Pit. Haha. So if public on sale doesn't work out, to the secondary market I go!
    Pick Me Up Love is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 09-16-2022, 03:10 PM   #7
    jco221
     
    Join Date: Oct 2021
    Posts: 1

    Shows Seen: 6

    Re: *** Official Salt Lake City 2022 thread ***

    Let's gooooo JBoooo.

    If anyone ends up with pit tix, I'd be happy to buy 2.
    jco221 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 09-16-2022, 05:17 PM   #8
    JboDaveGuyYNK
     
    JboDaveGuyYNK's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Aug 2019
    Location: SLC, UT
    Posts: 732

    Shows Seen: 32

    Re: *** Official Salt Lake City 2022 thread ***

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Pick Me Up Love View Post
    I gave up on the warehouse years ago, after continually getting denied when being a 14+ year member.

    I'll be doing public on sale next Friday to hopefully secure Pit tix. We're bringing our girls (6, 8, 12) to their first DMB show and they all emphatically state they want to be in the Pit. Haha. So if public on sale doesn't work out, to the secondary market I go!
    Thats gonna be special, man. Still can't believe I ran into you for some post show grub after Denver N1 thanks for letting me join!

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by jco221 View Post
    Let's gooooo JBoooo.

    If anyone ends up with pit tix, I'd be happy to buy 2.
    Joe! Didn't know you're on Ants! With your first post, welcome!
    __________________
    2022: most shows I'll see in 1 year!
    Gorge x3, Denver x2, & a home game in Salt Lake City!
    (+Boise and MSG?)
    I'm Mitch Miller and I'm the luckiest guy alive
    JboDaveGuyYNK is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 09-20-2022, 11:13 AM   #9
    groogrux27
     
    groogrux27's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Feb 2009
    Posts: 1,720

    Shows Seen: 10

    Re: *** Official Salt Lake City 2022 thread ***

    Just bought our tickets, Section 3!
    __________________
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by SpecialAgent007 View Post
    I just wanted to check what the consensus on this song was so I could decide how I feel. I can't remember if we hate it or not because I didn't pay attention when it was more relevant. Sorry.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Carbon Copy View Post
    j. mayer could easily replace dave in dmb
    groogrux27 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 09-20-2022, 07:13 PM   #10
    dmb2much
     
    Join Date: Sep 2004
    Location: Utah
    Posts: 368

    Shows Seen: 18

    Re: *** Official Salt Lake City 2022 thread ***

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by groogrux27 View Post
    Just bought our tickets, Section 3!
    Grabbed a few tickets in that same section for my son and nephew. The tix seemed to be disappearing fast, only to find more and more becoming present after my purchase. I realize that seats are released if purchaser doesn't complete the transaction in given time, but more had populated a couple hours later.
    dmb2much is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 09-20-2022, 08:25 PM   #11
    groogrux27
     
    groogrux27's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Feb 2009
    Posts: 1,720

    Shows Seen: 10

    Re: *** Official Salt Lake City 2022 thread ***

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by dmb2much View Post
    Grabbed a few tickets in that same section for my son and nephew. The tix seemed to be disappearing fast, only to find more and more becoming present after my purchase. I realize that seats are released if purchaser doesn't complete the transaction in given time, but more had populated a couple hours later.

    Oh interesting. I might go back and look at tix then


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    __________________
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by SpecialAgent007 View Post
    I just wanted to check what the consensus on this song was so I could decide how I feel. I can't remember if we hate it or not because I didn't pay attention when it was more relevant. Sorry.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Carbon Copy View Post
    j. mayer could easily replace dave in dmb
    groogrux27 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 09-21-2022, 11:59 AM   #12
    Pick Me Up Love
     
    Pick Me Up Love's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jul 2006
    Location: Salt Lake City, UT
    Posts: 3,669

    Shows Seen: 51

    Re: *** Official Salt Lake City 2022 thread ***

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by groogrux27 View Post
    Just bought our tickets, Section 3!
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by dmb2much View Post
    Grabbed a few tickets in that same section for my son and nephew. The tix seemed to be disappearing fast, only to find more and more becoming present after my purchase. I realize that seats are released if purchaser doesn't complete the transaction in given time, but more had populated a couple hours later.
    This must have been from the Citi pre-sale? Or WH pre-sale?

    My buddy text me last night and said tickets were available in Vivid Seats.

    Sure hope I didn't miss the mark by waiting for public onsale this Friday
    Pick Me Up Love is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 09-21-2022, 12:01 PM   #13
    Pick Me Up Love
     
    Pick Me Up Love's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jul 2006
    Location: Salt Lake City, UT
    Posts: 3,669

    Shows Seen: 51

    Re: *** Official Salt Lake City 2022 thread ***

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by JboDaveGuyYNK View Post
    Thats gonna be special, man. Still can't believe I ran into you for some post show grub after Denver N1 thanks for letting me join!
    Dude, that shit was hilarious. Great to sit down for a bit and chat though man, even in my severely impaired state. Small world sometimes. That IHOP was on the struggle bus hahaha.

    Need to get together again sometime soon bro!
    Pick Me Up Love is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 09-21-2022, 12:46 PM   #14
    dmb2much
     
    Join Date: Sep 2004
    Location: Utah
    Posts: 368

    Shows Seen: 18

    Re: *** Official Salt Lake City 2022 thread ***

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Pick Me Up Love View Post
    This must have been from the Citi pre-sale? Or WH pre-sale?

    My buddy text me last night and said tickets were available in Vivid Seats.

    Sure hope I didn't miss the mark by waiting for public on sale this Friday
    Yes, Citi pre-sale.

    I was able to secure a couple from WH. Hoping the seating sections are posted prior to public sale.
    dmb2much is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 09-21-2022, 01:20 PM   #15
    GodWears#10
     
    GodWears#10's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Sep 2004
    Location: Salt Lake City
    Posts: 268

    Shows Seen: 65

    Re: *** Official Salt Lake City 2022 thread ***

    ISO 2 PIT TIX. Will gladly trade for confirmed WH reserved lowers.
    GodWears#10 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 09-23-2022, 01:09 PM   #16
    Pick Me Up Love
     
    Pick Me Up Love's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jul 2006
    Location: Salt Lake City, UT
    Posts: 3,669

    Shows Seen: 51

    Re: *** Official Salt Lake City 2022 thread ***

    Well holy hell that was quite an ordeal. Stupid TM.

    But our crew came out with 10 tix all next to each other. Fucking pumped! Is it November 9th yet?
    Pick Me Up Love is offline   Reply With Quote
    Reply

    Thread Tools
    Display Modes

    Posting Rules
    You may not post new threads
    You may not post replies
    You may not post attachments
    You may not edit your posts

    BB code is On
    Smilies are On
    [IMG] code is Off
    HTML code is Off

    Forum Jump


    Want to hide all ads on Ants? Click here

    All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:59 PM.


    Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
    Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.


       
    Site LinksAbout AntsAnts MobileTweet Tweet
    Home
    Ants+
    Tour Central
    Search bar
    RSS Feeds
    About Us
    Contact Us
    The Ants Blog
    Advertise on Ants
    Privacy Policy
    Ants on your cell phone
    iAnts
    mobile news
    mobile setlists
    antslive!
    Ants' Twitter
    DMBLive Twitter
    Ants Facebook
    Ants Instagram