2022 Ticket Requests/Confirmations Thread - Page 4 - Antsmarching.org Forums

Go Back   Antsmarching.org Forums > General Discussion > DMBc Discussion


Want to hide all ads on Ants? Click here
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-14-2022, 03:27 PM   #91
wooly8
 
wooly8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Virginia
Posts: 440

Shows Seen: 40

Re: 2022 Ticket Requests/Confirmations Thread

Va Beach just hit pending for me.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
Show's I've seen

Pics

Original member of the 3:30AM "Signs" Crew
wooly8 is offline   Reply With Quote

  • Want to hide all ads on Ants? Click here
  • Old 02-14-2022, 03:41 PM   #92
    grilldanmo
     
    Join Date: Feb 2018
    Posts: 6,048

    Shows Seen: 39

    Re: 2022 Ticket Requests/Confirmations Thread

    $514 pending...so just one pit or full priced reserve and one set of cheaper seats.

    We only put in for SPAC and Camden...meaning either one SPAC night and uppers for Camden or both Camden nights...one w/ uppers. If the full charge ever happened I didn't see it.

    Obviously this could fall through too...

    Last edited by grilldanmo; 02-14-2022 at 03:43 PM.
    grilldanmo is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 02-14-2022, 03:48 PM   #93
    CDN-DMBfan
     
    CDN-DMBfan's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Feb 2010
    Location: Hamilton
    Posts: 790

    Shows Seen: 36

    Re: 2022 Ticket Requests/Confirmations Thread

    Pending Series 3 on my CC for what looks like both Raleigh and VB.
    Excited for a road trip to new venues for us.
    CDN-DMBfan is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 02-14-2022, 03:53 PM   #94
    UrsadonDMB
    Mr. A-B
     
    UrsadonDMB's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jul 2010
    Location: Nashville
    Posts: 4,110

    Shows Seen: 94

    Re: 2022 Ticket Requests/Confirmations Thread

    Suspense is killing me
    __________________
    2021: Raleigh, Charlotte, Deer Creek x2, Railbird, Gorge x3, Pilgrimage
    2022: Dallas, Huntsville, Atlanta, Deer Creek N2, Alpine x2, Hollywood Bowl x2, *Dayton*

    My Instagram My Almanac
    UrsadonDMB is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 02-14-2022, 04:12 PM   #95
    jw209
     
    Join Date: Apr 2004
    Posts: 129

    Shows Seen: 39

    Re: 2022 Ticket Requests/Confirmations Thread

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Mateo2k View Post
    Rejected for a night of Charleston. What a bummer.
    A couple people have mentioned rejections for Series 1 shows:
    • Are people getting official rejections for Series 1 shows already?
    • Any official confirmations?
    • Any straight-up rejections for Series 2?
    jw209 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 02-14-2022, 04:17 PM   #96
    Cscottrun
     
    Cscottrun's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jul 2008
    Location: Long Island, NY
    Posts: 13,609

    Shows Seen: 80

    Re: 2022 Ticket Requests/Confirmations Thread

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by jw209 View Post
    A couple people have mentioned rejections for Series 1 shows:
    • Are people getting official rejections for Series 1 shows already?
    • Any official confirmations?
    • Any straight-up rejections for Series 2?
    The way people are determining if they've been confirmed or rejected is by checking their credit card statement. If you have charges from the WH that are no longer listed as temporary or pending charges and instead are reflected as full blown "hard" charges, than in almost all cases, it means you were confirmed as the charge is now permanent.

    Now, in some cases you may not be able to figure out which shows you've been confirmed for. For instance, Series 1 shows are the only shows so far that have turned into "hard" permanent charges. If you requested tickets to more than one show in this series, it may not be possible to figure out which show you were confirmed for, but if you have permanent charges, you know that you were at least confirmed for one of them.

    A perfect example of how I know I was confirmed for Charleston is b/c my only Series 1 request was Charleston and I can back into what tickets I got b/c I know that two premium packages with all fees adds to the total amount of my permanent charge - meaning that I know for a fact now that I was confirmed for a premium each night of Charleston.

    Hope that helps and makes sense.

    Last edited by Cscottrun; 02-14-2022 at 04:18 PM.
    Cscottrun is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 02-14-2022, 04:23 PM   #97
    watchtower08
    heavy as stone
     
    watchtower08's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Sep 2004
    Location: Indy
    Posts: 3,098

    Shows Seen: 41

    Re: 2022 Ticket Requests/Confirmations Thread

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Cscottrun View Post
    The way people are determining if they've been confirmed or rejected is by checking their credit card statement. If you have charges from the WH that are no longer listed as temporary or pending charges and instead are reflected as full blown "hard" charges, than in almost all cases, it means you were confirmed as the charge is now permanent.

    Now, in some cases you may not be able to figure out which shows you've been confirmed for. For instance, Series 1 shows are the only shows so far that have turned into "hard" permanent charges. If you requested tickets to more than one show in this series, it may not be possible to figure out which show you were confirmed for, but if you have permanent charges, you know that you were at least confirmed for one of them.

    A perfect example of how I know I was confirmed for Charleston is b/c my only Series 1 request was Charleston and I can back into what tickets I got b/c I know that two premium packages with all fees adds to the total amount of my permanent charge - meaning that I know for a fact now that I was confirmed for a premium each night of Charleston.

    Hope that helps and makes sense.
    Going off of that. I had a charge for my entire series 2 request pending and now its completely gone, no longer pending. Safe to say that series will be rejected?
    watchtower08 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 02-14-2022, 04:24 PM   #98
    jw209
     
    Join Date: Apr 2004
    Posts: 129

    Shows Seen: 39

    Re: 2022 Ticket Requests/Confirmations Thread

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Cscottrun View Post
    The way people are determining if they've been confirmed or rejected is by checking their credit card statement. If you have charges from the WH that are no longer listed as temporary or pending charges and instead are reflected as full blown "hard" charges, than in almost all cases, it means you were confirmed as the charge is now permanent.

    Now, in some cases you may not be able to figure out which shows you've been confirmed for. For instance, Series 1 shows are the only shows so far that have turned into "hard" permanent charges. If you requested tickets to more than one show in this series, it may not be possible to figure out which show you were confirmed for, but if you have permanent charges, you know that you were at least confirmed for one of them.
    I appreciate the explanation and I understand all that (as far as temporary and permanent charges, and how that leads people to be hopeful that they're going to be confirmed.)

    My question is how people are so sure they're rejected? Are they basing that simply off not getting temp charges, or not getting temp charges for the full amount? A couple people seem to be pretty certain that they've been rejected.
    jw209 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 02-14-2022, 04:29 PM   #99
    Cscottrun
     
    Cscottrun's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jul 2008
    Location: Long Island, NY
    Posts: 13,609

    Shows Seen: 80

    Re: 2022 Ticket Requests/Confirmations Thread

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by jw209 View Post
    I appreciate the explanation and I understand all that (as far as temporary and permanent charges, and how that leads people to be hopeful that they're going to be confirmed.)

    My question is how people are so sure they're rejected? Are they basing that simply off not getting temp charges, or not getting temp charges for the full amount? A couple people seem to be pretty certain that they've been rejected.
    I think the only way to really know is if you get a hard charge for series 1 that equals less than the amount that it would be if you had been confirmed for all of your series 1 requests. I.e., if you requested both nights of Charleston and your hard charge is only in the amount of 1 night's worth of tickets, you can be fairly certain you were declined one night of Charleston.

    Last edited by Cscottrun; 02-14-2022 at 04:30 PM.
    Cscottrun is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 02-14-2022, 04:30 PM   #100
    Cscottrun
     
    Cscottrun's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jul 2008
    Location: Long Island, NY
    Posts: 13,609

    Shows Seen: 80

    Re: 2022 Ticket Requests/Confirmations Thread

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by watchtower08 View Post
    Going off of that. I had a charge for my entire series 2 request pending and now its completely gone, no longer pending. Safe to say that series will be rejected?
    Ehh, I'm not sure about that. A hard charge could still pop up I think. I don't really put any stock into temporary charges other than it just confirming you put your info in correctly. Hard charges are the only reliable indicator if you ask me.
    Cscottrun is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 02-14-2022, 04:42 PM   #101
    grilldanmo
     
    Join Date: Feb 2018
    Posts: 6,048

    Shows Seen: 39

    Re: 2022 Ticket Requests/Confirmations Thread

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by grilldanmo View Post
    $514 pending...so just one pit or full priced reserve and one set of cheaper seats.

    We only put in for SPAC and Camden...meaning either one SPAC night and uppers for Camden or both Camden nights...one w/ uppers. If the full charge ever happened I didn't see it.

    Obviously this could fall through too...
    DOH!

    This is the first installment for our requests...this means nothing at this point. I assume we'll be lucky to two fo the four, luckier if one of the two is SPAC. Forgot about the payment plan...

    Suspense!!!
    grilldanmo is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 02-14-2022, 08:33 PM   #102
    ezevthokie
     
    Join Date: Sep 2007
    Posts: 26

    Shows Seen: 13

    Re: 2022 Ticket Requests/Confirmations Thread

    Pending charge for series 3 in the full request amount.

    Still pending charge for Series 2 in the full amount.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    __________________
    Blacksburg: 2007
    Bristow: 2013, 2014, 2018, 2019
    Charlottesville: 2012 (N1 and 2), 2018 (N1 and 2)
    Merriweather: 2020
    ezevthokie is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 02-15-2022, 01:43 AM   #103
    Xcacel
    Huge Carter's fan
     
    Xcacel's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jun 2019
    Posts: 1,688

    Shows Seen: 15

    Re: 2022 Ticket Requests/Confirmations Thread

    Nothing pends here. My credit card is still free and happy, and I KNOW I wont make it. Never won a lottery in my life, and I lose also when I play cards at Christmas time with relatives. Definitely impossible I am getting any ticket thru Warehouse.

    The B plan is to click on Ticketmaster on the very first second, but I know it will be very hard.

    Plan C is going on the market, but Stubhub prices arent affordable for me, so i have to look somewhere else. I am planning to go alone to SPAC, so that should make it a bit easier
    __________________
    Tucker Rogers, give me the key of the archive. I'll do the rest.
    Xcacel is online now   Reply With Quote
    Old 02-15-2022, 07:16 AM   #104
    RJBorg41
     
    RJBorg41's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jun 2003
    Location: Centerville, OH
    Posts: 184

    Shows Seen: 80

    Re: 2022 Ticket Requests/Confirmations Thread

    I had a temporary charge 2 days ago and no its is showing refunded on my CC. Does this mean I'm going to be declined?
    RJBorg41 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 02-15-2022, 07:55 AM   #105
    Zags85
     
    Join Date: Oct 2006
    Location: IL
    Posts: 1,165

    Shows Seen: 45

    Re: 2022 Ticket Requests/Confirmations Thread

    Looks like I got some final Creek charges. Requested 2 nights of prem but appear to only be getting 1
    Zags85 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 02-15-2022, 08:16 AM   #106
    wvufan2010
    Evan
     
    wvufan2010's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Sep 2006
    Location: Huntsville, AL
    Posts: 1,608

    Shows Seen: 33

    Re: 2022 Ticket Requests/Confirmations Thread

    Temp charges for my lone Huntsville show changed to hard charges for the requested amount, so (hopefully) looks like either pits or lowers.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    wvufan2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 02-15-2022, 08:28 AM   #107
    birdsfan09
    O's/Ravens/Caps/Terps
     
    Join Date: Jun 2010
    Location: Hanover, PA
    Posts: 392

    Shows Seen: 34

    Re: 2022 Ticket Requests/Confirmations Thread

    It’s hard to separate fact from fiction regarding what CC charges mean, but my charlotte request went from pending to a permanent charge this morning. For the full amount. So I’ll take that as a good sign.
    birdsfan09 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 02-15-2022, 08:40 AM   #108
    dmbclstj2
     
    dmbclstj2's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Sep 2003
    Posts: 2,270

    Shows Seen: 75

    Re: 2022 Ticket Requests/Confirmations Thread

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by birdsfan09 View Post
    Its hard to separate fact from fiction regarding what CC charges mean, but my charlotte request went from pending to a permanent charge this morning. For the full amount. So Ill take that as a good sign.
    Usually when they are hard charges (posted charges) that is the final amount, so you can typically feel good that you got what you requested if that is the case.
    dmbclstj2 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 02-15-2022, 08:47 AM   #109
    ericvol
     
    ericvol's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jul 2002
    Location: Charleston, SC
    Posts: 3,139

    Shows Seen: 40

    Re: 2022 Ticket Requests/Confirmations Thread

    Can anyone figure out this Charleston puzzle?

    Jun 3 2022 ** Credit One Stadium GA PIT STANDING $141.45
    First Preference 3 $424.35 Processing Check
    check

    Jun 4 2022 Credit One Stadium GA PIT STANDING $141.45
    First Preference 3 $424.35 Processing Check

    Maximum Possible Charge For All Tickets = $848.70
    +
    Convenience Fee is charged per ticket. FeeDetails Total Number of Tickets Requested 6 = $89.10
    Shipping = $22.50
    Total
    $960.30

    First Preference GA PIT STANDING $141.45 $14.85 2 $312.60
    Next RESERVED SEATING $141.45 $14.85 3 $468.90
    Next RESERVED FLOOR $141.45 $14.85 2 $312.60
    Next RESERVED SEATING $99.45 $10.45 3 $329.70
    Next You have elected to opt-out of GA BLEACHERS $67.95 tickets during the selection process.

    My total charge is $491 out of the possible $960. Thinking that means I got 3 Reserved seating for one of the two nights?

    Hard to digest what it is.
    __________________
    "I will go in this way, and find my own way out."
    ericvol is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 02-15-2022, 08:53 AM   #110
    grilldanmo
     
    Join Date: Feb 2018
    Posts: 6,048

    Shows Seen: 39

    Re: 2022 Ticket Requests/Confirmations Thread

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ericvol View Post
    Can anyone figure out this Charleston puzzle?

    Jun 3 2022 ** Credit One Stadium GA PIT STANDING $141.45
    First Preference 3 $424.35 Processing Check
    check

    Jun 4 2022 Credit One Stadium GA PIT STANDING $141.45
    First Preference 3 $424.35 Processing Check

    Maximum Possible Charge For All Tickets = $848.70
    +
    Convenience Fee is charged per ticket. FeeDetails Total Number of Tickets Requested 6 = $89.10
    Shipping = $22.50
    Total
    $960.30

    First Preference GA PIT STANDING $141.45 $14.85 2 $312.60
    Next RESERVED SEATING $141.45 $14.85 3 $468.90
    Next RESERVED FLOOR $141.45 $14.85 2 $312.60
    Next RESERVED SEATING $99.45 $10.45 3 $329.70
    Next You have elected to opt-out of GA BLEACHERS $67.95 tickets during the selection process.

    My total charge is $491 out of the possible $960. Thinking that means I got 3 Reserved seating for one of the two nights?

    Hard to digest what it is.
    Seems like one night with fees and shipping...
    grilldanmo is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 02-15-2022, 08:54 AM   #111
    antsdmb
     
    Join Date: Jan 2002
    Location: VA
    Posts: 208

    Shows Seen: 46

    Re: 2022 Ticket Requests/Confirmations Thread

    Are hard charges something to read into? I'm not one that typically looks at my credit card like this. Lol
    antsdmb is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 02-15-2022, 08:58 AM   #112
    ericvol
     
    ericvol's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jul 2002
    Location: Charleston, SC
    Posts: 3,139

    Shows Seen: 40

    Re: 2022 Ticket Requests/Confirmations Thread

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by grilldanmo View Post
    Seems like one night with fees and shipping...
    I know but wondering if one night with one of the 2 ticket options or the 3 ticket option...to me it looks like 3 in Reserved Seating for one night.

    I feel like Alan in The Hangover trying to calculate this stuff.
    __________________
    "I will go in this way, and find my own way out."
    ericvol is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 02-15-2022, 08:59 AM   #113
    grilldanmo
     
    Join Date: Feb 2018
    Posts: 6,048

    Shows Seen: 39

    Re: 2022 Ticket Requests/Confirmations Thread

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by antsdmb View Post
    Are hard charges something to read into? I'm not one that typically looks at my credit card like this. Lol
    I've had experiences where the pending charges were processed as hard, but got refunded for those and then charged the appropriate amount for the tix I actually got.

    So, I think it might depend upon how itchy your bank's or your CC's trigger fingers are...automated (based on time) vs. the ability of the charging party to have any sort of control over the charge...or some other variation on this.

    While not impossible, it's very unlikely that you'd get everything you requested. As such, if the hard charge is for the full amount, I'd still be wary...
    grilldanmo is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 02-15-2022, 09:01 AM   #114
    grilldanmo
     
    Join Date: Feb 2018
    Posts: 6,048

    Shows Seen: 39

    Re: 2022 Ticket Requests/Confirmations Thread

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ericvol View Post
    I know but wondering if one night with one of the 2 ticket options or the 3 ticket option...to me it looks like 3 in Reserved Seating for one night.

    I feel like Alan in The Hangover trying to calculate this stuff.
    It looks like a near perfect math match for the $468 + shipping...the floors...maybe?

    "Next RESERVED SEATING $141.45 $14.85 3 $468.90"
    grilldanmo is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 02-15-2022, 09:04 AM   #115
    ericvol
     
    ericvol's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jul 2002
    Location: Charleston, SC
    Posts: 3,139

    Shows Seen: 40

    Re: 2022 Ticket Requests/Confirmations Thread

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by grilldanmo View Post
    It looks like a near perfect math match for the $468 + shipping...the floors...maybe?

    "Next RESERVED SEATING $141.45 $14.85 3 $468.90"
    Ah I see now the fees area already included in that 468.90 number so you add shipping and you get the total.

    OK well at least I know we have 3 seats together one night...now to pray we get bleachers the other night somehow...shouldn't have opted out lol.
    __________________
    "I will go in this way, and find my own way out."
    ericvol is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 02-15-2022, 09:09 AM   #116
    OneSweetMonkey
    O.G.
     
    OneSweetMonkey's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Oct 2002
    Posts: 10,206

    Shows Seen: 118

    Re: 2022 Ticket Requests/Confirmations Thread

    After calling them repeatedly over the past week to let them know of incoming, large purchases... those clown at Citi declined my Series 3 request last night.
    OneSweetMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 02-15-2022, 09:14 AM   #117
    antsdmb
     
    Join Date: Jan 2002
    Location: VA
    Posts: 208

    Shows Seen: 46

    Re: 2022 Ticket Requests/Confirmations Thread

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by grilldanmo View Post
    I've had experiences where the pending charges were processed as hard, but got refunded for those and then charged the appropriate amount for the tix I actually got.

    So, I think it might depend upon how itchy your bank's or your CC's trigger fingers are...automated (based on time) vs. the ability of the charging party to have any sort of control over the charge...or some other variation on this.

    While not impossible, it's very unlikely that you'd get everything you requested. As such, if the hard charge is for the full amount, I'd still be wary...
    Thanks. It is for the full amount on a 2 night stand, but I had very different and not shooting for the moon type requests. Lol. We shall see. It is a capital one card that showed pending for the full amount for 3 days and going hard charged overnight for the same full amount. We shall see, but in the end I think I will not look at my credit card summary next ticket go around.
    antsdmb is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 02-15-2022, 09:20 AM   #118
    grilldanmo
     
    Join Date: Feb 2018
    Posts: 6,048

    Shows Seen: 39

    Re: 2022 Ticket Requests/Confirmations Thread

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by antsdmb View Post
    Thanks. It is for the full amount on a 2 night stand, but I had very different and not shooting for the moon type requests. Lol. We shall see. It is a capital one card that showed pending for the full amount for 3 days and going hard charged overnight for the same full amount. We shall see, but in the end I think I will not look at my credit card summary next ticket go around.
    Yeah, it's similar to setlist watching...it can get emotionally frustrating. Just let it play out and see what happens.

    Don't forget there will be:
    - a Citi-bank presale, if you have one of their CCs.
    - public sale...SC is likely a better place to hit first over SPAC, DC, Alpine, etc., all the more so if you don't focus on trying to get pits and close floors.
    grilldanmo is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 02-15-2022, 10:03 AM   #119
    DaveHead77
    Saw LS teased 2x n 2wks
     
    DaveHead77's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Oct 2007
    Location: Nashville, TN
    Posts: 1,044

    Shows Seen: 27

    Re: 2022 Ticket Requests/Confirmations Thread

    Just checked my CC statement and late last week got a hard charge for my 2x Series 1 pit tickets for Huntsville. Also noticed this morning I already have pending charges for a Series 3 show in Raleigh, third week of July! Is anybody else getting pending charges for Series 3 yet?
    __________________
    Nashville '00, '04, D&T 2x 17 & 19, Cincy '07 & 21, Charlotte '08, Louisville '08, Charlottesville N2 '09, 16, & N2 18, Deer Creek N2 '09, DM in Nashville '10, Atlanta '10 - '12, '14 - '16, & 18 -19, Raleigh 18 & 21, Memphis 19.
    DaveHead77 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 02-15-2022, 10:05 AM   #120
    ISawTheBridge10
     
    Join Date: Sep 2015
    Posts: 1,260

    Shows Seen: 25

    Re: 2022 Ticket Requests/Confirmations Thread

    Got an $88.80 refund on my Deer Creek requests that came back today.

    That would equate to: Camping, Uppers N1, Lawn N2.

    Had Pit as priority for N1. Oh well. DC is a tough ticket.
    ISawTheBridge10 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Reply

    Thread Tools
    Display Modes

    Posting Rules
    You may not post new threads
    You may not post replies
    You may not post attachments
    You may not edit your posts

    BB code is On
    Smilies are On
    [IMG] code is Off
    HTML code is Off

    Forum Jump


    Want to hide all ads on Ants? Click here

    All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:16 AM.


    Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
    Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.


       
    Site LinksAbout AntsAnts MobileTweet Tweet
    Home
    Ants+
    Tour Central
    Search bar
    RSS Feeds
    About Us
    Contact Us
    The Ants Blog
    Advertise on Ants
    Privacy Policy
    Ants on your cell phone
    iAnts
    mobile news
    mobile setlists
    antslive!
    Ants' Twitter
    DMBLive Twitter
    Ants Facebook
    Ants Instagram