Official Tour Name: Sweet Chicken - Page 3276 - Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion

Go Back   Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion > General Discussion > nDMBc Discussion > Chat Threads
Register Rules Community Top Lists Torrents AM.org

Want to hide all ads on Ants? Click here

Old 07-07-2012, 10:46 AM   #98251
JCpatriot66

Shows Seen: 5

DMB Hub Stubs: 8

My Tour Central Stats

Re: Official Tour Name: Sweet Chicken

Alex, I'm going to apologize in advance. My air conditioning broke at the worst possible time, and I just woke up to an 88 degree apartment. Thankfully, we're only in here two nights, and one of those miiiiiiiight have AC...but still.
JCpatriot66 is offline   Reply With Quote

• Want to hide all ads on Ants? Click here
  • Old 07-07-2012, 11:57 AM   #98252
    gorgefan36

Shows Seen: 36

DMB Hub Stubs: 18

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by JCpatriot66 View Post
    Alex, I'm going to apologize in advance. My air conditioning broke at the worst possible time, and I just woke up to an 88 degree apartment. Thankfully, we're only in here two nights, and one of those miiiiiiiight have AC...but still.
    Not to worry! Murphy's Law clearly states that any AC malfunctions will take place during triple-digit weather. (Ours has gone out twice in August in the Tri-Cities during 115+ temps... brutal.) It will cool down by the time I get there, so I'm not too worried. Stay hydrated and take care of yourself until then!

DMB 2011: Gorge!

Quote:
    Alex is my one and only friend in the world.

gorgefan36 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 07-07-2012, 11:58 AM   #98253
    gorgefan36

My Tour Central Stats

Also... These aren't the droids you're looking for.

(I don't really understand, but cooool!)

Quote:

Old 07-08-2012, 02:52 PM   #98254
    JCpatriot66

My Tour Central Stats

See you tomorrow Aled!!!!!11!!1!!eleve!!exclamationpoint!
    Old 07-09-2012, 10:13 AM   #98255
    gorgefan36

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    See you tomorrow Aled!!!!!11!!1!!eleve!!exclamationpoint!
    See you today, Hedgkins!!!!

Quote:

Old 07-17-2012, 12:33 PM   #98256
    gorgefan36

My Tour Central Stats

Home, and feeling like I just woke up from a dream where I got to eat a lot of good food and see great friends.

Back to reality, and looking for apartments.

Quote:

Old 07-18-2012, 08:13 PM   #98257
    gorgefan36

My Tour Central Stats

Today, I went wine tasting for a friend's birthday and the lady pouring for us told me I looked like Amelie! Best compliment ever! (Especially since she was playing the soundtrack in the tasting room.)

Edit: And it was double-awesome, because she sounded like Edna from The Incredibles:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLDWhn8HZfY

Quote:

Last edited by gorgefan36; 07-18-2012 at 08:14 PM.
    Old 07-18-2012, 08:16 PM   #98258
    gorgefan36

My Tour Central Stats

P.S. Nick, you should upload pictures. I think there are a couple on your phone/camera that I want for my iPhoto

Quote:

Old 07-20-2012, 10:29 PM   #98259
    JCpatriot66

My Tour Central Stats

For what it's worth, I've thought you look exactly like Amelie from the first picture of you I ever saw, but assumed you heard it all the time and didn't say anything.

Pictures tomorrow!
    Old 07-23-2012, 06:41 PM   #98260
    JCpatriot66

My Tour Central Stats

So, uh, Alex and Coop...Ichiro?
    Old 07-23-2012, 08:20 PM   #98261
    e_cooper_001800
    Mariners '23 ~ Lets go!

Shows Seen: 42

DMB Hub Stubs: 14

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    So, uh, Alex and Coop...Ichiro?
    Seriously. Kinda sucks as a fan but it had to be done. He was costing way too much money and his talents were of little use to us . He is an amazing player but not a leader, we are in desperate need of a leader. Plus it clears up quite a bit of money to be able to make more moves in other spots.

Although all of that is true, it still hurts to lose a guy that has meant so much to this organization. (end of nice rant/start of angry rant)

WHY THE FUCK DID THEY GIVE HIM TO THE FUCKING YANKEES. WHAT THE FUCK. ANYONE BUT THE FUCKING YANKEES. I REALLY DISLIKE THE YANKEES AND I DO NOT LIKE ALL OF OUR PLAYERS GOING TO THEM. (END OF ANGRY RANT/back to nice rant)

I heading to the game tomorrow to bid farewell to Ichi and to see Felix strike him out (and hopefully hit Alex Rodriguez in the knee with a 97 MPH fastball. Whoops, kinda got back to the angry rant again, sorry.)
    Im glad I will be able to see Ichiro one last time, even though he will be in a Yankee uniform.
    Old 07-29-2012, 10:53 PM   #98262
    JCpatriot66

My Tour Central Stats

Orientation starts in 8 hours. Far too excited. Waited literally years for this.
    Old 07-29-2012, 11:13 PM   #98263
    thestand
    Best Ever

Shows Seen: 33

DMB Hub Stubs: 12

My Tour Central Stats

I am quite happy for the Ichiro trade, as he's always been my favorite non-Yankee of my time. Chills every time I see him in pinstripes.

And I'm also very excited for Nick, as well.
    Will in time both outpace and outlive you, Hail Satan!
    thestand is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 08-01-2012, 08:48 PM   #98264
    e_cooper_001800
    Mariners '23 ~ Lets go!

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by e_cooper_001800 View Post
    Seriously. Kinda sucks as a fan but it had to be done. He was costing way too much money and his talents were of little use to us . He is an amazing player but not a leader, we are in desperate need of a leader. Plus it clears up quite a bit of money to be able to make more moves in other spots.

Although all of that is true, it still hurts to lose a guy that has meant so much to this organization. (end of nice rant/start of angry rant)

WHY THE FUCK DID THEY GIVE HIM TO THE FUCKING YANKEES. WHAT THE FUCK. ANYONE BUT THE FUCKING YANKEES. I REALLY DISLIKE THE YANKEES AND I DO NOT LIKE ALL OF OUR PLAYERS GOING TO THEM. (END OF ANGRY RANT/back to nice rant)

I heading to the game tomorrow to bid farewell to Ichi and to see Felix strike him out (and hopefully hit Alex Rodriguez in the knee with a 97 MPH fastball. Whoops, kinda got back to the angry rant again, sorry.)
    Im glad I will be able to see Ichiro one last time, even though he will be in a Yankee uniform.
    Totally forgot I wrote that, the hand is not the knee but damn, thats crazy that it actually happened. Full disclosure, I make fun like that but I dont actually mean it. No matter who it is I hate seeing someone having to go on the DL because of an injury, even if it is Alex who I have a strong distaste for.

On a better note, I just rented a small 1 bedroom house. Move in date is August 15th! Soooo excited.
    Old 08-01-2012, 08:48 PM   #98265
    e_cooper_001800
    Mariners '23 ~ Lets go!

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Orientation starts in 8 hours. Far too excited. Waited literally years for this.
    So Pumped for you dude. Very much deserved and you will do great! Cant wait to hear about it.
    Old 08-19-2012, 02:20 PM   #98266
    JCpatriot66

My Tour Central Stats

Man, school's a bitch. This whole wake-up-at-7-every-day-and-leave-the-med-school-at-10 is tons of fun.

But seriously though. I'm having an awesome time so far.
    Old 08-26-2012, 07:12 PM   #98267
    gorgefan36

My Tour Central Stats

Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge!!!

Quote:

Old 08-26-2012, 09:23 PM   #98268
    JCpatriot66

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by gorgefan36 View Post
    Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge Gorge!!!
    Excited much?
    Old 09-25-2012, 03:49 PM   #98269
    gorgefan36

My Tour Central Stats

Year two of grad school starts tomorrow!

Eric, how's the new place treating you?

Quote:

Old 01-02-2013, 10:44 AM   #98270
    Crazi4DMB
    61 DMB shows since '96'

Shows Seen: 61

DMB Hub Stubs: 20

My Tour Central Stats

What happened to all the Chickens????

Shows Seen: http://www.antsmarching.org/tour/See...?UserID=134210
    Crazi4DMB is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 01-16-2013, 07:58 AM   #98271
    heartcornbread
    Fonz Fan

Shows Seen: 15

DMB Hub Stubs: 9

My Tour Central Stats

bumping to keep the epicness alive. Love you all!

I love you, you, you, you, you, you, you.
    heartcornbread is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 01-22-2013, 01:02 PM   #98272
    rconverse

Shows Seen: 25

My Tour Central Stats

Woah. Hey G!
    rconverse is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 01-24-2013, 02:59 PM   #98273
    berman1125

Shows Seen: 84

DMB Hub Stubs: 25

My Tour Central Stats

Happy New Year yall...i know we are all in separate places but i still love you all!
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by zrroot View Post
    Do You Remember has been played 92 times since 2017. Dreaming Tree has been played 99 times since 1998
    berman1125 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 04-29-2013, 11:13 AM   #98274
    berman1125

My Tour Central Stats

Testing testing
    Quote:
    Do You Remember has been played 92 times since 2017. Dreaming Tree has been played 99 times since 1998
    Old 04-29-2013, 11:39 AM   #98275
    heartcornbread
    Fonz Fan

Shows Seen: 15

DMB Hub Stubs: 9

My Tour Central Stats

Hey Matty! Been thinking about you, hope you are well!

MIss you all lots! Baby #2 on the way in case you guys didn't hear!

I love you, you, you, you, you, you, you.
    heartcornbread is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-03-2013, 11:37 AM   #98276
    Ava423

Shows Seen: 32

DMB Hub Stubs: 15

My Tour Central Stats

Hi All! Feel like it's been forever!

Gena, Congrats on baby #2!

Hope everyone is doing great!!
    Old 07-26-2013, 08:28 AM   #98277
    Crazi4DMB
    61 DMB shows since '96'

Shows Seen: 61

DMB Hub Stubs: 20

My Tour Central Stats

Hi!! Sweeeeeeet Chicken!!!

Shows Seen: http://www.antsmarching.org/tour/See...?UserID=134210
    Crazi4DMB is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 12-16-2013, 04:49 PM   #98278
    berman1125

My Tour Central Stats

Happy Holidays my friends. I miss being so close to everyone!
    Quote:
    Old 12-16-2013, 04:50 PM   #98279
    berman1125

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Ava423 View Post
    Hi All! Feel like it's been forever!

Gena, Congrats on baby #2!

Hope everyone is doing great!!
    Hey!!! We have to get together soon! I have been having fun with your goofball brother
    Quote:
    Old 12-30-2020, 06:38 AM   #98280
    berman1125

My Tour Central Stats

Pour one out for Zachy D. Stay strong flock!
    Quote:

Tags
    sweet chicken