DMB Is Finallst for R&R HOF - Page 5 - Antsmarching.org Forums

Go Back   Antsmarching.org Forums > General Discussion > DMBc Discussion


Want to hide all ads on Ants? Click here
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-18-2019, 09:52 AM   #121
grilldanmo
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 4,531

Shows Seen: 31

Re: DMB Is Finallst for R&R HOF

Quote:
Originally Posted by drop2d View Post
Would be fitting for DMB to get in this year.

I can't believe Pat Benatar is running away with the vote... who knew she had so many die-hard fans?
Women are the majority of our population...she has multi-generational appeal. From boomers to anyone that still goes to bars and/or does karaoke. She is a great singer, she and Neil wrote some killer tunes, she's a strong woman, she's an attractive woman (not relevant to her talents, but that helps pull in the guys).

Anyway, I was initially surprised, but then started thinking about the above...
grilldanmo is offline   Reply With Quote

  • Want to hide all ads on Ants? Click here
  • Old 10-18-2019, 09:54 AM   #122
    WidespreadMule3
     
    WidespreadMule3's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Aug 2008
    Location: With Waldo
    Posts: 12,802

    Shows Seen: 25

    Re: DMB Is Finallst for R&R HOF

    No lie super surprised to see NIN, Whitney Houston, Notorious and Kraftwerk all below DMB. Figured they'd top the bill, not Pat fucking Beneath and the Doobie Brothers.
    __________________
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by RiotAct View Post
    “... for tomorrow we die; CHECK EM OUT, HILARY!!!”
    WidespreadMule3 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 10-18-2019, 09:58 AM   #123
    grilldanmo
     
    Join Date: Feb 2018
    Posts: 4,531

    Shows Seen: 31

    Re: DMB Is Finallst for R&R HOF

    I'm more surprised by the Doobies being so high, but they've been eligible for 13 years and were HUGE for a time. But it's really Priest that has me the most surprised. Hard Rock and Metal don't generally get a fair shake. Historically speaking, I would think Lizzy (despite previous statement) and Whitney would be higher...although I don't think Whitney qualifies as anything close to Rock N Roll...
    grilldanmo is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 10-18-2019, 10:06 AM   #124
    grilldanmo
     
    Join Date: Feb 2018
    Posts: 4,531

    Shows Seen: 31

    Re: DMB Is Finallst for R&R HOF

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by drop2d View Post
    Would be fitting for DMB to get in this year.

    I can't believe Pat Benatar is running away with the vote... who knew she had so many die-hard fans?
    Also, online voting isn't about diehard fans...it's too easy and is something likely done casually. Some diehards care the least about this stuff, e.g.: Yankee fans had little use for the fan vote for the All-Star game. I'm guessing it's changed, but initially they weren't voting at all, let alone for Yankees.
    grilldanmo is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 10-18-2019, 10:20 AM   #125
    drop2d
     
    drop2d's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Dec 2003
    Location: NH
    Posts: 26,542

    Shows Seen: 32

    Re: DMB Is Finallst for R&R HOF

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by grilldanmo View Post
    Also, online voting isn't about diehard fans...it's too easy and is something likely done casually. Some diehards care the least about this stuff, e.g.: Yankee fans had little use for the fan vote for the All-Star game. I'm guessing it's changed, but initially they weren't voting at all, let alone for Yankees.
    Yeah, I don't think it's 'casual' voting that's helping her lead... there's definitely a die-hard element to these things. There may be a lot of Yankees fans, but they are probably more complacent then the Royals fanbase when they are having a good year.

    If you were to throw Dream Theater into this fan vote... I can almost guarantee that they would be leading this thing by at least double. That's just the way their fanbase is. Hardcore, die-hard, rabid... whatever you want to call it.
    __________________
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by bonzo48280 View Post
    I'd rather be wearing an American Flag T-shirt blasting Foreigner through a boombox in Pyongyang than ever set foot in St Louis ever again.
    drop2d is online now   Reply With Quote
    Old 10-18-2019, 11:19 AM   #126
    grilldanmo
     
    Join Date: Feb 2018
    Posts: 4,531

    Shows Seen: 31

    Re: DMB Is Finallst for R&R HOF

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by drop2d View Post
    Yeah, I don't think it's 'casual' voting that's helping her lead... there's definitely a die-hard element to these things. There may be a lot of Yankees fans, but they are probably more complacent then the Royals fanbase when they are having a good year.

    If you were to throw Dream Theater into this fan vote... I can almost guarantee that they would be leading this thing by at least double. That's just the way their fanbase is. Hardcore, die-hard, rabid... whatever you want to call it.
    Yeah, I was thinking about them I typed the metal/hard rock thing...they've been eligible for 4 years and have had a large influence on metal and prog, but these are two of the most overlooked rock subgenres by the Hall and it's nominating/voting bodies. I'm sure their fans would prioritize voting for them.

    If it were more than just casual fans though, I would think Pat would be selling more albums/getting more streams and playing bigger venues to larger crowds...
    grilldanmo is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 10-18-2019, 12:21 PM   #127
    drop2d
     
    drop2d's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Dec 2003
    Location: NH
    Posts: 26,542

    Shows Seen: 32

    Re: DMB Is Finallst for R&R HOF

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by grilldanmo View Post
    Yeah, I was thinking about them I typed the metal/hard rock thing...they've been eligible for 4 years and have had a large influence on metal and prog, but these are two of the most overlooked rock subgenres by the Hall and it's nominating/voting bodies. I'm sure their fans would prioritize voting for them.

    If it were more than just casual fans though, I would think Pat would be selling more albums/getting more streams and playing bigger venues to larger crowds...
    Yeah, I don't ever see DT being nominated. I was just speaking on the voting thing. If they are included on any online fan vote, they destroy everybody else in the category and 1/2 the time the traffic kills the server that's hosting the vote.
    __________________
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by bonzo48280 View Post
    I'd rather be wearing an American Flag T-shirt blasting Foreigner through a boombox in Pyongyang than ever set foot in St Louis ever again.
    drop2d is online now   Reply With Quote
    Old 10-18-2019, 12:44 PM   #128
    Cptn. Monkeyman
    Shake those hands
     
    Cptn. Monkeyman's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jul 2017
    Posts: 4,730

    Shows Seen: 29

    Re: DMB Is Finallst for R&R HOF

    Pat Benatar and the Doobie Brothers both have several big time radio hits. They’ve been around forever and are both household names. In my opinion, they are both shoe-ins of this class. Whitney Houston as well, but she’ll get less public votes because of her genre.

    Soundgarden has a really good chance due to Chris Cornell’s tragic death, but most of the other artists are all on the fence in my opinion. Some big names for sure, but most of them are lacking the mega hits and public relevancy. You don’t hear too much of NIN, T Rex, MC5, Motörhead, Kraftwerk, Priest, etc on the radio. They all deserve to get inducted at some point due to influence and legacy, which definitely goes a long way, but I think ultimately takes a backseat to mainstream success.

    I think there will be 6 inductees this year:

    Pat Benatar
    Doobies
    Whitney Houston
    Soundgarden
    Dave Matthews Band
    Thin Lizzy
    Cptn. Monkeyman is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 10-18-2019, 01:15 PM   #129
    Lee3691
     
    Lee3691's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Aug 2002
    Location: Californian in Texas
    Posts: 42,052

    Shows Seen: 123

    Re: DMB Is Finallst for R&R HOF

    I hope NiN gets in this year due to their Cleveland connection
    Lee3691 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 10-18-2019, 03:13 PM   #130
    KitKat76
     
    Join Date: Sep 2019
    Posts: 257

    Shows Seen: 0

    Re: DMB Is Finallst for R&R HOF

    Starting today, I'm only voting for DMB, lol. Seems like Phish is way overdue for an induction as well. I love how critics worship bands like Radiohead (whom I do also like) but blast or ignore some of the innovative writing from Dave & Trey. I think NIN and Soundgarden (actually saw them at a co-headlining show together in 2014) are influential and should be inducted as well. I still love what Neil Young said about the HOF- paraphrasing: "It's like a Hard Rock Café without the hamburgers." Which is probably why he called in sick for Pearl Jam's induction speech, haha.
    KitKat76 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 10-18-2019, 04:33 PM   #131
    WidespreadMule3
     
    WidespreadMule3's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Aug 2008
    Location: With Waldo
    Posts: 12,802

    Shows Seen: 25

    Re: DMB Is Finallst for R&R HOF

    I was listening to a podcast the other day and the host is a music critic for Uproxx (Steven Hyden) and he's a pretty big Phan. He was commenting on the "recent" Bakers Dozen and about how Phish released all their live shows immediately which helped create part of the fandom.

    Anyway, my take away was his comment that we don't fully appreciate Phish in the moment. They're underrated in a large scale and commercial sense. They're going to be a group we look back on as really innovative and creative, almost like the Dead. I didn't even know until the Long May They Run pod that they're basically responsible for inspiring the start of all the big festivals like Bonnaroo.

    Phish will undoubtedly get in one day but they're going to be overlooked way longer than they deserve to be, especially compared to other artists who already in.
    __________________
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by RiotAct View Post
    “... for tomorrow we die; CHECK EM OUT, HILARY!!!”
    WidespreadMule3 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 10-19-2019, 03:55 PM   #132
    hkhund07
     
    Join Date: Nov 2002
    Location: Phila, PA
    Posts: 958

    Shows Seen: 14

    Re: DMB Is Finallst for R&R HOF

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by KitKat76 View Post
    Starting today, I'm only voting for DMB, lol. Seems like Phish is way overdue for an induction as well. I love how critics worship bands like Radiohead (whom I do also like) but blast or ignore some of the innovative writing from Dave & Trey. I think NIN and Soundgarden (actually saw them at a co-headlining show together in 2014) are influential and should be inducted as well. I still love what Neil Young said about the HOF- paraphrasing: "It's like a Hard Rock Café without the hamburgers." Which is probably why he called in sick for Pearl Jam's induction speech, haha.
    Same here.. i have 5 different Google accounts and am voting 5 times a day.. not sure if i could vote more often by clearing cookies or not..have to try that. Right now DMB is in 6th place about 5000 votes behind Judas Priest and 6000 ahead of Whitney. In my opinion DMB should rank 3rd on this list behind only the Doobies and Pat Benatar. Never listened to Soundgarden or Depeche Mode so they must not be relevant .. and frankly Whitney Houston is not a rock and roll artist. and should not be on this ballot. She is legendary but should be up for the Pop Hall of Fame.
    hkhund07 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 10-19-2019, 05:09 PM   #133
    davetripping02
    Good Good Time
     
    davetripping02's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Apr 2002
    Location: Canandaigua, ny
    Posts: 1,365

    Shows Seen: 80

    Re: DMB Is Finallst for R&R HOF

    Getting beat by judas priest is pretty embarrassing.
    __________________
    SPAC: 2001,2003,2005,2006,2007,2008,2009,2010, 2012 to 2020*
    CMAC 2010, 2012, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020
    GORGE 2010,2011, 2012!!!
    davetripping02 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 10-20-2019, 01:32 AM   #134
    WidespreadMule3
     
    WidespreadMule3's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Aug 2008
    Location: With Waldo
    Posts: 12,802

    Shows Seen: 25

    Re: DMB Is Finallst for R&R HOF

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by davetripping02 View Post
    Getting beat by judas priest is pretty embarrassing.
    Not really...

    They're pretty important to metal and the 80s. Overdue for being inducted.
    __________________
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by RiotAct View Post
    “... for tomorrow we die; CHECK EM OUT, HILARY!!!”
    WidespreadMule3 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 10-20-2019, 11:26 AM   #135
    CDN-DMBfan
     
    CDN-DMBfan's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Feb 2010
    Location: Hamilton
    Posts: 672

    Shows Seen: 28

    Re: DMB Is Finallst for R&R HOF

    Have been watching the votes over the past few days.
    JP pulled ahead by an addition 3k overnight.
    Their fan base is mobilizing I guess.
    CDN-DMBfan is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 10-20-2019, 01:41 PM   #136
    Cptn. Monkeyman
    Shake those hands
     
    Cptn. Monkeyman's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jul 2017
    Posts: 4,730

    Shows Seen: 29

    Re: DMB Is Finallst for R&R HOF

    Good thing Sha Na Na wasn’t nominated this year. We just bought ourselves one more year.
    Cptn. Monkeyman is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 10-20-2019, 06:07 PM   #137
    davetripping02
    Good Good Time
     
    davetripping02's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Apr 2002
    Location: Canandaigua, ny
    Posts: 1,365

    Shows Seen: 80

    Re: DMB Is Finallst for R&R HOF

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by WidespreadMule3 View Post
    Not really...

    They're pretty important to metal and the 80s. Overdue for being inducted.
    Actually it is..
    __________________
    SPAC: 2001,2003,2005,2006,2007,2008,2009,2010, 2012 to 2020*
    CMAC 2010, 2012, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020
    GORGE 2010,2011, 2012!!!
    davetripping02 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 10-20-2019, 06:47 PM   #138
    drop2d
     
    drop2d's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Dec 2003
    Location: NH
    Posts: 26,542

    Shows Seen: 32

    Re: DMB Is Finallst for R&R HOF

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by davetripping02 View Post
    Actually it is..
    In other words, you know nothing about metal music
    __________________
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by bonzo48280 View Post
    I'd rather be wearing an American Flag T-shirt blasting Foreigner through a boombox in Pyongyang than ever set foot in St Louis ever again.
    drop2d is online now   Reply With Quote
    Old 10-20-2019, 07:15 PM   #139
    BotheLaneFan
    I am the FBI
     
    BotheLaneFan's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Aug 2005
    Location: Las Vegas, NV
    Posts: 118,207

    Shows Seen: 16

    Re: DMB Is Finallst for R&R HOF

    My only probalem with Priest getting in is that there are other way more qualified metal acts that haven’t gotten in yet.
    __________________
    This is the water, and this is the well.
    Drink full and descend.
    The horse is the white of the eyes, and dark within.
    BotheLaneFan is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 10-21-2019, 07:01 AM   #140
    drop2d
     
    drop2d's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Dec 2003
    Location: NH
    Posts: 26,542

    Shows Seen: 32

    Re: DMB Is Finallst for R&R HOF

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by BotheLaneFan View Post
    My only probalem with Priest getting in is that there are other way more qualified metal acts that haven’t gotten in yet.
    I’m not a Priest fan, but I understand their place in the history of metal. They are one of the originators.

    I was listening to an interview with Anthrax the other day and the interviewer asked them about how they would feel if they were nominated. They think they deserve it, but not before bands like Motorhead, Priest, etc.
    __________________
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by bonzo48280 View Post
    I'd rather be wearing an American Flag T-shirt blasting Foreigner through a boombox in Pyongyang than ever set foot in St Louis ever again.
    drop2d is online now   Reply With Quote
    Old 10-21-2019, 08:55 AM   #141
    grilldanmo
     
    Join Date: Feb 2018
    Posts: 4,531

    Shows Seen: 31

    Re: DMB Is Finallst for R&R HOF

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by davetripping02 View Post
    Getting beat by judas priest is pretty embarrassing.
    Do you know how embarrassing it is to metal fans if a legendary band like Priest gets beat by DMB? Exponentially more embarrassing in their eyes...
    grilldanmo is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 10-21-2019, 10:19 AM   #142
    hailtopitt
    Gimme that spatula!!!!!
     
    hailtopitt's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jun 2005
    Location: pittsburgh
    Posts: 56,771

    Shows Seen: 44

    Re: DMB Is Finallst for R&R HOF

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by grilldanmo View Post
    Do you know how embarrassing it is to metal fans if a legendary band like Priest gets beat by DMB? Exponentially more embarrassing in their eyes...
    if that's the case then that just means metalheads are dumb
    __________________
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by AJF_41 View Post
    realizing that you go from doing everything for them, to some day doing almost nothing...
    hailtopitt is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 10-21-2019, 10:26 AM   #143
    drop2d
     
    drop2d's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Dec 2003
    Location: NH
    Posts: 26,542

    Shows Seen: 32

    Re: DMB Is Finallst for R&R HOF

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by hailtopitt View Post
    if that's the case then that just means metalheads are dumb
    I don't think it requires a music history degree to understand that Priest should be in. DMB should be in also. Both very influential in their genre (Priest for metal and DMB for... whatever mish mash they are). Both have had very successful careers also. No one should be embarrassed by any of it.

    Seeing Soundgarden high up in the standings has me wondering though... where is the outcry for Alice in Chains? At the very least, they have equal footing with Soundgarden.
    __________________
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by bonzo48280 View Post
    I'd rather be wearing an American Flag T-shirt blasting Foreigner through a boombox in Pyongyang than ever set foot in St Louis ever again.
    drop2d is online now   Reply With Quote
    Old 10-21-2019, 10:30 AM   #144
    hailtopitt
    Gimme that spatula!!!!!
     
    hailtopitt's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jun 2005
    Location: pittsburgh
    Posts: 56,771

    Shows Seen: 44

    Re: DMB Is Finallst for R&R HOF

    yea AiC is HoF worthy for me
    __________________
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by AJF_41 View Post
    realizing that you go from doing everything for them, to some day doing almost nothing...
    hailtopitt is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 10-21-2019, 10:50 AM   #145
    ToySoldier#34
     
    ToySoldier#34's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Nov 2010
    Posts: 39,164

    Shows Seen: 28

    Re: DMB Is Finallst for R&R HOF

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by drop2d View Post
    I don't think it requires a music history degree to understand that Priest should be in. DMB should be in also. Both very influential in their genre (Priest for metal and DMB for... whatever mish mash they are). Both have had very successful careers also. No one should be embarrassed by any of it.

    Seeing Soundgarden high up in the standings has me wondering though... where is the outcry for Alice in Chains? At the very least, they have equal footing with Soundgarden.

    It's kind of funny to me to see so many people say other nominated acts aren't R&R, I don't really consider DMB classic R&R either, in some ways yes and in some ways no
    ToySoldier#34 is online now   Reply With Quote
    Old 10-21-2019, 11:31 AM   #146
    drop2d
     
    drop2d's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Dec 2003
    Location: NH
    Posts: 26,542

    Shows Seen: 32

    Re: DMB Is Finallst for R&R HOF

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ToySoldier#34 View Post
    It's kind of funny to me to see so many people say other nominated acts aren't R&R, I don't really consider DMB classic R&R either, in some ways yes and in some ways no
    Yeah, and I don't really view the RRRHOF as just "RR" any more... it should just be renamed the Music Hall of Fame
    __________________
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by bonzo48280 View Post
    I'd rather be wearing an American Flag T-shirt blasting Foreigner through a boombox in Pyongyang than ever set foot in St Louis ever again.
    drop2d is online now   Reply With Quote
    Old 10-21-2019, 11:33 AM   #147
    Lee3691
     
    Lee3691's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Aug 2002
    Location: Californian in Texas
    Posts: 42,052

    Shows Seen: 123

    Re: DMB Is Finallst for R&R HOF

    I can't believe Rage Against The Machine isn't in, if we are talking true rock.
    Lee3691 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 10-21-2019, 01:42 PM   #148
    vkratliff
     
    vkratliff's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jun 2014
    Posts: 1,006

    Shows Seen: 10

    Re: DMB Is Finallst for R&R HOF

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Cptn. Monkeyman View Post
    Pat Benatar and the Doobie Brothers both have several big time radio hits. They’ve been around forever and are both household names. In my opinion, they are both shoe-ins of this class. Whitney Houston as well, but she’ll get less public votes because of her genre.

    Soundgarden has a really good chance due to Chris Cornell’s tragic death, but most of the other artists are all on the fence in my opinion. Some big names for sure, but most of them are lacking the mega hits and public relevancy. You don’t hear too much of NIN, T Rex, MC5, Motörhead, Kraftwerk, Priest, etc on the radio. They all deserve to get inducted at some point due to influence and legacy, which definitely goes a long way, but I think ultimately takes a backseat to mainstream success.

    I think there will be 6 inductees this year:

    Pat Benatar
    Doobies
    Whitney Houston
    Soundgarden
    Dave Matthews Band
    Thin Lizzy

    They've been big on high-profile hip-hop acts lately. I'm thinking Biggie gets in.
    vkratliff is online now   Reply With Quote
    Old 10-21-2019, 02:42 PM   #149
    grilldanmo
     
    Join Date: Feb 2018
    Posts: 4,531

    Shows Seen: 31

    Re: DMB Is Finallst for R&R HOF

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by drop2d View Post
    Seeing Soundgarden high up in the standings has me wondering though... where is the outcry for Alice in Chains? At the very least, they have equal footing with Soundgarden.
    I respectfully disagree. Soundgarden was always on a higher level my ears. Temple of the Dog made me realize that it's Cornell...and his first solo album and acoustic solo shows just confirmed it. He is (shit, was) like the Dave Matthews of Seattle (until Dave became the Dave Matthews of Seattle). No one sounds like him, has a unique voice as a singer/songwriter, and just awesome...

    I know other Seattle acts were bigger, but none of them were on the same level as Soundgarden for me. It's not worth trying to quantify, it's just there in the music...revealed through listening...but we all hear different things in different artists.
    grilldanmo is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 10-21-2019, 03:03 PM   #150
    KitKat76
     
    Join Date: Sep 2019
    Posts: 257

    Shows Seen: 0

    Re: DMB Is Finallst for R&R HOF

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by grilldanmo View Post
    I respectfully disagree. Soundgarden was always on a higher level my ears. Temple of the Dog made me realize that it's Cornell...and his first solo album and acoustic solo shows just confirmed it. He is (shit, was) like the Dave Matthews of Seattle (until Dave became the Dave Matthews of Seattle). No one sounds like him, has a unique voice as a singer/songwriter, and just awesome...

    I know other Seattle acts were bigger, but none of them were on the same level as Soundgarden for me. It's not worth trying to quantify, it's just there in the music...revealed through listening...but we all hear different things in different artists.
    Great post! I absolutely love AIC -but you're spot on about what Cornell's contributions were to the musical community in Seattle and the entire movement. He was truly an innovative songwriter/artist. (Still not over & sad about his death- it also happened on our 16th anniversary and I was in shock reading about it. Then for the 17th- Boyd was officially fired )

    I do believe that AIC deserves to be in, but Soundgarden should go in first. Nirvana even signed to Sub Pop because of Screaming Life & Fopp. I do hope both DMB & SG get in this year.

    Last edited by KitKat76; 10-21-2019 at 03:04 PM.
    KitKat76 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Reply

    Thread Tools
    Display Modes

    Posting Rules
    You may not post new threads
    You may not post replies
    You may not post attachments
    You may not edit your posts

    BB code is On
    Smilies are On
    [IMG] code is Off
    HTML code is Off

    Forum Jump


    Want to hide all ads on Ants? Click here

    All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:13 PM.


    Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
    Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.


       
    Site LinksAbout AntsAnts MobileTweet Tweet
    Home
    Ants+
    Tour Central
    Search bar
    RSS Feeds
    About Us
    Contact Us
    The Ants Blog
    Advertise on Ants
    Privacy Policy
    Ants on your cell phone
    iAnts
    mobile news
    mobile setlists
    antslive!
    Ants' Twitter
    DMBLive Twitter
    Ants Facebook
    Ants Instagram