DMB - SPAC, 7.2.2004 Sirius Broadcast (mastered by djamieb) - Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion

Go Back   Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion > General Discussion > DMBc Discussion

Want to hide all ads on Ants? Click here

Old 02-23-2021, 08:05 PM   #1
djamieb

Shows Seen: 70

DMB Hub Stubs: 22

My Tour Central Stats

DMB - SPAC, 7.2.2004 Sirius Broadcast (mastered by djamieb)

Hey, y’all!

I listened to the Sirius XM Broadcast of the SPAC 7.2.2004 show this past weekend. I thought the band's performance was absolutely outstanding, and one of the best released shows I’ve heard from them in years. The final mix that was broadcast and subsequently uploaded to DT.org was pretty solid in terms of the instruments sitting well in the mix with a good overall balance, but honestly, even with the “extreme” quality version that was uploaded to DT.org, it sounded a little muffled to me and a bit too heavy in the bass and low mid frequencies. I noticed a few other users in the Sirius XM thread mention similar thoughts about it sounding a little muffled, so I wanted to take a crack at mastering it as a little passion project to share with the community just like I did for Dave's "Live At Home" Sirius XM Broadcasts last July and October and Dave’s solo performance at the Jefferson Theatre for the SOS Fest, also in October, that I shared here on the boards. Similar to the previous 3 shows I mentioned above, I did some light and tasteful mastering work here; a little more needed on this one than those DM shows required to bring my vision for it to life, but always just about enhancing what’s there. I’ll type that process out in the next paragraph. (If you want to read what I did because you're curious about the process or you’re a fellow audio nerd like me, cool! If you’d rather go straight to the files listed below, though, that's all good, too! I just want to briefly share the process so you know what you’ll be hearing compared to the original.)

I tamed the heavy and slightly bloated low end frequencies with a bit of dynamic EQ that moves with the music, so it gently reduces low and low-mid frequencies only when they cross a certain threshold to better balance with the other instruments. (I LOVE a show with solid low end, but the broadcast was a bit much on the low end and it was making the whole mix a little muddy to me.) I think the low end sits really well in the mix now and I tested it across a variety of headphones, earbuds, and speakers. I also brought out a lot of clarity to the high end, and just slightly coaxed out some of the high mid frequencies where Dave’s voice, the violin and Roi’s sax are. Lastly, I did just the tiniest hint of subtle “glue” / limiting to make everything gel together. Keep in mind, what was broadcast on Sirius was likely compressed a little bit before they aired it; they always do that for radio, but the overall dynamics were still pretty well in tact on the original recording, all things considered, which is great! I certainly stayed far away from “slamming” this. As a result, you may notice it’s a notch or two (only 1-2 db) lower in volume than an official Live Trax, for example, but I didn’t want to squash the dynamics just to get the appearance of being louder; if you simply turn the volume up a tiny bit more on your listening device, it’ll feel good and loud, I promise. That’s about it! Oh, actually, one more thing I worked on - there were a few audio glitches / digital noises that I cleaned up and some places in the original broadcast file where the audio volume (during crowd noise between songs) would noticeably drop down or get boosted up just a split second before the next song came on - probably some sort of automatic gain leveling on the Sirius XM end. I went through with a fine tooth comb and evened out those spots with either a slight fade or even shifted the next song to start just a little sooner to better blend everything. It was a lot of detailed work, but I tried to treat this process with a ton of care and love over the last few days because I truly think this is a special release and I wanted to bring everything I could out of it. Again, the basic skeleton was there for me to work with and it was a pretty solid mix - I simply worked to enhance what was there and tried to be as tasteful as possible with the whole thing.

I’m really proud of how this came out, and I’m genuinely excited for you to hear it if you’re interested in downloading!

LINK (Dropbox):
SPAC 7.2.2004 (Mastered by djamieb)

(There are two folders - one in WAV format since that’s how I got it when extracted from FLACs, and one in MP3 format for those wanting to listen on mobile. I also created some custom artwork centered around the handwritten setlist that the band posted on their IG page the other day, but feel free to use your own artwork, of course. I was just mucking around with that while my kids ate breakfast on Saturday morning.)

Final Note: I simply thought this was a phenomenal performance from the band at an incredible time in their history, not to mention an unreal setlist, so I wanted to do another little remaster passion project for the community. I hope whoever wants to hear this enjoys it!

• Want to hide all ads on Ants? Click here
  • Old 02-23-2021, 08:20 PM   #2
    Pottsy

Shows Seen: 13

DMB Hub Stubs: 7

My Tour Central Stats

Re: DMB - SPAC, 7.2.2004 Sirius Broadcast (mastered by djamieb)

You fucking rule!! Thank You!
    Pottsy is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 02-23-2021, 08:25 PM   #3
    ElijahSoRight72

Shows Seen: 30

My Tour Central Stats

Wow! Well done!

I'm working through my first album right now, and I'm working with a mastering engineer who is trying to help me clean up my own muddy mixes. Thanks to this frustrating process, I have a much deeper understanding of what you did here and it's really great work!
    ElijahSoRight72 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 02-23-2021, 08:50 PM   #4
    Dannyyankou

Shows Seen: 29

DMB Hub Stubs: 17

My Tour Central Stats

Thanks!!!
    Dannyyankou is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 02-23-2021, 09:02 PM   #5
    TheStone91

Shows Seen: 28

DMB Hub Stubs: 14

My Tour Central Stats

Sounds so good, thanks man!

Love the artwork too.
    TheStone91 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 02-23-2021, 09:36 PM   #6
    Xcacel
    Huge Carter's fan

Shows Seen: 22

DMB Hub Stubs: 13

My Tour Central Stats

Ok, it is time to throw away my “old” MP3 files.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by djamieb View Post
    Hey, y’all!

Oh, actually, one more thing I worked on - there were a few audio glitches / digital noises that I cleaned up and some places in the original broadcast file where the audio volume (during crowd noise between songs) would noticeably drop down or get boosted up just a split second before the next song came on - probably some sort of automatic gain leveling on the Sirius XM end .
    I went through with a fine tooth comb and evened out those spots with either a slight fade or even shifted the next song to start just a little sooner to better blend everything. It was a lot of detailed work, but I tried to treat this process with a ton of care and love over the last few days because I truly think this is a special release and I wanted to bring everything I could out of it. Again, the basic skeleton was there for me to work with and it was a pretty solid mix - I simply worked to enhance what was there and tried to be as tasteful as possible with the whole thing.

I had noticed that too, and it was so disturbing to me! I hate so much those imperfections, mostly when they affect a great show. Thanks for doing that, I understand it is a maniacal work to erase those.

Quote:

I’m really proud of how this came out, and I’m genuinely excited for you to hear it if you’re interested in downloading!

LINK (Dropbox):

Final Note: I simply thought this was a phenomenal performance from the band at an incredible time in their history, not to mention an unreal setlist, so I wanted to do another little remaster passion project for the community. I hope whoever wants to hear this enjoys it!

So basically what Djamieb is saying is that NOW we have a LT quality recording of a superbe performance.

T H A N K S D J A M I E B

can you write bigger than that?
    Old 02-23-2021, 11:33 PM   #7
    greyson1289

Shows Seen: 0

DMB Hub Stubs: 0

My Tour Central Stats

Amazing, thank you!
    greyson1289 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 02-24-2021, 05:06 AM   #8
    laststopdmb

Shows Seen: 100

DMB Hub Stubs: 28

My Tour Central Stats

Holy bananas! The deepness in sound is incredible. This is better than a ton of official Live releases. Though the sirius rip of this show does sound very good, this is 100X better or more. I'm blown away. I can't wait to give this a full listen today. THANK YOU SO MUCH!
    Old 02-24-2021, 06:07 AM   #9
    Whiteyxc514

Shows Seen: 32

My Tour Central Stats

wow this sounds amazing
    Whiteyxc514 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 02-24-2021, 07:22 AM   #10
    DaveHead77
    Saw LS teased 2x n 2wks

Shows Seen: 31

DMB Hub Stubs: 11

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Hey, y’all!

I listened to the Sirius XM Broadcast of the SPAC 7.2.2004 show this past weekend. I thought the band's performance was absolutely outstanding, and one of the best released shows I’ve heard from them in years. The final mix that was broadcast and subsequently uploaded to DT.org was pretty solid in terms of the instruments sitting well in the mix with a good overall balance, but honestly, even with the “extreme” quality version that was uploaded to DT.org, it sounded a little muffled to me and a bit too heavy in the bass and low mid frequencies. I noticed a few other users in the Sirius XM thread mention similar thoughts about it sounding a little muffled, so I wanted to take a crack at mastering it as a little passion project to share with the community just like I did for Dave's "Live At Home" Sirius XM Broadcasts last July and October and Dave’s solo performance at the Jefferson Theatre for the SOS Fest, also in October, that I shared here on the boards. Similar to the previous 3 shows I mentioned above, I did some light and tasteful mastering work here; a little more needed on this one than those DM shows required to bring my vision for it to life, but always just about enhancing what’s there. I’ll type that process out in the next paragraph. (If you want to read what I did because you're curious about the process or you’re a fellow audio nerd like me, cool! If you’d rather go straight to the files listed below, though, that's all good, too! I just want to briefly share the process so you know what you’ll be hearing compared to the original.)

I tamed the heavy and slightly bloated low end frequencies with a bit of dynamic EQ that moves with the music, so it gently reduces low and low-mid frequencies only when they cross a certain threshold to better balance with the other instruments. (I LOVE a show with solid low end, but the broadcast was a bit much on the low end and it was making the whole mix a little muddy to me.) I think the low end sits really well in the mix now and I tested it across a variety of headphones, earbuds, and speakers. I also brought out a lot of clarity to the high end, and just slightly coaxed out some of the high mid frequencies where Dave’s voice, the violin and Roi’s sax are. Lastly, I did just the tiniest hint of subtle “glue” / limiting to make everything gel together. Keep in mind, what was broadcast on Sirius was likely compressed a little bit before they aired it; they always do that for radio, but the overall dynamics were still pretty well in tact on the original recording, all things considered, which is great! I certainly stayed far away from “slamming” this. As a result, you may notice it’s a notch or two (only 1-2 db) lower in volume than an official Live Trax, for example, but I didn’t want to squash the dynamics just to get the appearance of being louder; if you simply turn the volume up a tiny bit more on your listening device, it’ll feel good and loud, I promise. That’s about it! Oh, actually, one more thing I worked on - there were a few audio glitches / digital noises that I cleaned up and some places in the original broadcast file where the audio volume (during crowd noise between songs) would noticeably drop down or get boosted up just a split second before the next song came on - probably some sort of automatic gain leveling on the Sirius XM end. I went through with a fine tooth comb and evened out those spots with either a slight fade or even shifted the next song to start just a little sooner to better blend everything. It was a lot of detailed work, but I tried to treat this process with a ton of care and love over the last few days because I truly think this is a special release and I wanted to bring everything I could out of it. Again, the basic skeleton was there for me to work with and it was a pretty solid mix - I simply worked to enhance what was there and tried to be as tasteful as possible with the whole thing.

LINK (Dropbox):

(There are two folders - one in WAV format since that’s how I got it when extracted from FLACs, and one in MP3 format for those wanting to listen on mobile. I also created some custom artwork centered around the handwritten setlist that the band posted on their IG page the other day, but feel free to use your own artwork, of course. I was just mucking around with that while my kids ate breakfast on Saturday morning.)

Thanks! Saves me a lot of time from configuring it onto my computer to then put into Apple Music/iTunes etc.
    Nashville '00, '04, ‘19, & ‘23, D&T 2x ‘17, Cincy '07 & ‘21, Charlotte '08, Louisville '08, Charlottesville N2 '09, ‘16, & N2 ‘18, Deer Creek N2 '09, DM in Nashville '10, Atlanta '10 - '12, '14 - '16, & ‘18 -‘19, ‘23, Raleigh ‘18 and ‘21 - ‘22, Memphis ‘19 & ‘23.
    DaveHead77 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 02-24-2021, 10:58 AM   #11
    two-by-twostep

Shows Seen: 16

DMB Hub Stubs: 9

My Tour Central Stats

awesome! DL'ing now, can't wait to listen this afternoon. you rock djamieb!!
    two-by-twostep is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 02-24-2021, 11:43 AM   #12
    DEMITRI

DMB Hub Stubs: 1

My Tour Central Stats

Man... this sounds incredible. Thanks for this
    DEMITRI is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 02-24-2021, 11:55 AM   #13
    DMBlunts

Shows Seen: 24

DMB Hub Stubs: 8

My Tour Central Stats

I can't say thank you enough, with this mastering, this sounds just as good as many of the LT releases...going to be playing this one a lot in the next few weeks.
    #22 in 2021.
    DMBlunts is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 02-24-2021, 02:44 PM   #14
    stoga09

Shows Seen: 84

My Tour Central Stats

dude nailed it. so sweet
    stoga09 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 02-24-2021, 06:36 PM   #15
    coldengrey12
    Listen to St. Vincent

DMB Hub Stubs: 24

My Tour Central Stats

Your great work continues. Thanks, Djamieb!
    coldengrey12 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 02-24-2021, 09:51 PM   #16
    AndySlash
    Falling Hard

Shows Seen: 33

My Tour Central Stats

thank you

Discogs
    AndySlash is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 02-24-2021, 11:37 PM   #17
    Xcacel
    Huge Carter's fan

My Tour Central Stats

An alternative artwork

https://u.teknik.io/v9sMJ.jpeg
    Old 02-25-2021, 05:19 AM   #18
    Gravedigger789

Shows Seen: 42

DMB Hub Stubs: 17

My Tour Central Stats

Incredible work, Djamieb! Thank you so much for sharing this with the community. Guys like you that make Ants the best fan forum around!
    I will when I can
    Gravedigger789 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 02-25-2021, 05:27 AM   #19
    scottbtdmb

DMB Hub Stubs: 10

My Tour Central Stats

Great work Djamieb....thank you so much for this! In a week's time, I went from having a great audience recording of this show to having an excellent rip of the SiriusXM off of DreamingTree, and now having a superb mastered version of the Sirius broadcast. It doesn't get any better!
    scottbtdmb is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 02-25-2021, 08:32 AM   #20
    Route_2
    What Album?

Shows Seen: 75

DMB Hub Stubs: 26

My Tour Central Stats

Thank you for your service.
    Old 02-25-2021, 09:18 AM   #21
    EDDMB
    Bartender please ....

Shows Seen: 84

DMB Hub Stubs: 21

My Tour Central Stats

Sounds great. Thanks for doing this !
    Old 02-25-2021, 10:50 AM   #22
    KevinTH
    KevinTH5

Shows Seen: 33

DMB Hub Stubs: 16

My Tour Central Stats

Queue the LT 55 announcement, were pleased to present 7/2/04!
    KevinTH is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 02-25-2021, 12:20 PM   #23
    HonestDenver1

My Tour Central Stats

The XM rip doesn't clip. This one does. Anyone else getting that?
    HonestDenver1 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 02-25-2021, 12:24 PM   #24
    prdstmnky36

Shows Seen: 78

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by KevinTH View Post
    That would be hilarious!

SEE YOU AT SPAC!!!
    prdstmnky36 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 02-25-2021, 12:58 PM   #25
    TheStone91

Shows Seen: 28

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by prdstmnky36 View Post
    That would be hilarious!

Lol yep, and something they would totally do.
    TheStone91 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 02-25-2021, 10:40 PM   #26
    djamieb

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Pottsy View Post
    You fucking rule!! Thank You!
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Dannyyankou View Post
    Thanks!!!
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by DaveHead77 View Post
    Thanks! Saves me a lot of time from configuring it onto my computer to then put into Apple Music/iTunes etc.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by two-by-twostep View Post
    awesome! DL'ing now, can't wait to listen this afternoon. you rock djamieb!!
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by greyson1289 View Post
    Amazing, thank you!
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by AndySlash View Post
    thank you
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Route_2 View Post
    Thank you for your service.

You’re very welcome!! Hope y’all enjoy!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by ElijahSoRight72 View Post
    Wow! Well done!

I'm working through my first album right now, and I'm working with a mastering engineer who is trying to help me clean up my own muddy mixes. Thanks to this frustrating process, I have a much deeper understanding of what you did here and it's really great work!
    Thank you so much! And congrats on working through your first album right now... that’s really exciting! Would love to hear the final product whenever you’re ready to share it.

I’m a singer/songwriter and producer, too, and it’s such a fun thing to work on your own music, right?! I’ve recorded several of my songs during the pandemic and have been releasing them as singles every couple months on Spotify, Apple Music, etc. since I’m getting all this extra time at home. Having that creative outlet and so much time with my little family has definitely been a silver lining to all of this craziness over the last year. Hope your album process goes smoothly and that it becomes an enjoyable time for ya'!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by TheStone91 View Post
    Sounds so good, thanks man!

Love the artwork too.
    You’re welcome! And thanks for the compliments!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Xcacel View Post
    So basically what Djamieb is saying is that NOW we have a LT quality recording of a superb performance.

T H A N K S D J A M I E B

can you write bigger than that?
    Hahaha!! You’re always so kind, pal. Thanks for being so supportive of the work I do. It really means a lot! Cheers!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by laststopdmb View Post
    Holy bananas! The deepness in sound is incredible. This is better than a ton of official Live releases. Though the sirius rip of this show does sound very good, this is 100X better or more. I'm blown away. I can't wait to give this a full listen today. THANK YOU SO MUCH!
    Aww, this comment made my day!! Thank you!! And I’m so happy you love the sound of what I shared. I appreciate ya’!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Whiteyxc514 View Post
    wow this sounds amazing
    Thank you!!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by DEMITRI View Post
    Man... this sounds incredible. Thanks for this
    You’re very welcome! Thanks for the kudos!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by DMBlunts View Post
    I can't say thank you enough, with this mastering, this sounds just as good as many of the LT releases...going to be playing this one a lot in the next few weeks.
    Awesome!! What a nice thing to say, thank you! It’s a really great show. I’ve been listening to it a lot the last few days since I finished with the mastering and I think there are some tremendous moments from the band on this one. The whole opening run is just ridiculous. So many great nuances in their playing from ’04.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by stoga09 View Post
    dude nailed it. so sweet
    Haha! Thanks, man!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by coldengrey12 View Post
    Your great work continues. Thanks, Djamieb!
    Aww, thank you! Definitely happy to share!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Gravedigger789 View Post
    Incredible work, Djamieb! Thank you so much for sharing this with the community. Guys like you that make Ants the best fan forum around!
    Thanks, mate! I’m happy to be part of the community and I’m grateful there are people out there who love this band as much as I do. I’ve been listening to them for 24+ years now and their music is such a massive part of my life - so cool that I can connect with other folks from all over the world who feel the same way!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by scottbtdmb View Post
    Great work Djamieb....thank you so much for this! In a week's time, I went from having a great audience recording of this show to having an excellent rip of the SiriusXM off of DreamingTree, and now having a superb mastered version of the Sirius broadcast. It doesn't get any better!
    Thank you! And that’s so cool! I’m glad you got to go from the audience tape to being able to hear all this detail. Glad you’re diggin’ it!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by EDDMB View Post
    Sounds great. Thanks for doing this !
    You’re most welcome! And thank you!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by HonestDenver1 View Post
    The XM rip doesn't clip. This one does. Anyone else getting that?
    Hey there. I’ve checked it on several sources and definitely don't hear any clipping. (It’s peaking at -0.1db, and the limiter is preventing clipping from being possible.) What’s your setup look like? Listening through phone or a computer? And are you on speakers or headphones? My first thought was that maybe there's an equalizer in your phone settings or in your computer playback program that's forcing it to sound distorted by pumping up certain frequencies instead of playing it "flat"? (And if so, maybe the effect wasn't as noticeable with the original Sirius rip?) I’d love to help troubleshoot, if you'd like, so you can enjoy it without hearing whatever it is you’re experiencing, bud.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by KevinTH View Post
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by prdstmnky36 View Post
    That would be hilarious!
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by TheStone91 View Post
    Lol yep, and something they would totally do.

This made me laugh out loud. (Although, not gonna' lie; it wouldn’t hurt my feelings to be associated with an official live release, haha. It's certainly a dream of mine to somehow be involved with either the mixing or mastering of an official Live Trax at some point. Even being tapped as a consultant to simply do some critical listening and give feedback before a release would be so fun!)
    Old 02-26-2021, 06:08 AM   #27
    laststopdmb

Shows Seen: 100

DMB Hub Stubs: 28

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:

Thank you so much! And congrats on working through your first album right now... that’s really exciting! Would love to hear the final product whenever you’re ready to share it.

I’m a singer/songwriter and producer, too, and it’s such a fun thing to work on your own music, right?! I’ve recorded several of my songs during the pandemic and have been releasing them as singles every couple months on Spotify, Apple Music, etc. since I’m getting all this extra time at home. Having that creative outlet and so much time with my little family has definitely been a silver lining to all of this craziness over the last year. Hope your album process goes smoothly and that it becomes an enjoyable time for ya'!

Hahaha!! You’re always so kind, pal. Thanks for being so supportive of the work I do. It really means a lot! Cheers!

Aww, this comment made my day!! Thank you!! And I’m so happy you love the sound of what I shared. I appreciate ya’!

Thank you!!

Awesome!! What a nice thing to say, thank you! It’s a really great show. I’ve been listening to it a lot the last few days since I finished with the mastering and I think there are some tremendous moments from the band on this one. The whole opening run is just ridiculous. So many great nuances in their playing from ’04.

Haha! Thanks, man!

Thanks, mate! I’m happy to be part of the community and I’m grateful there are people out there who love this band as much as I do. I’ve been listening to them for 24+ years now and their music is such a massive part of my life - so cool that I can connect with other folks from all over the world who feel the same way!

Thank you! And that’s so cool! I’m glad you got to go from the audience tape to being able to hear all this detail. Glad you’re diggin’ it!

Hey there. I’ve checked it on several sources and definitely don't hear any clipping. (It’s peaking at -0.1db, and the limiter is preventing clipping from being possible.) What’s your setup look like? Listening through phone or a computer? And are you on speakers or headphones? My first thought was that maybe there's an equalizer in your phone settings or in your computer playback program that's forcing it to sound distorted by pumping up certain frequencies instead of playing it "flat"? (And if so, maybe the effect wasn't as noticeable with the original Sirius rip?) I’d love to help troubleshoot, if you'd like, so you can enjoy it without hearing whatever it is you’re experiencing, bud.

This made me laugh out loud. (Although, not gonna' lie; it wouldn’t hurt my feelings to be associated with an official live release, haha. It's certainly a dream of mine to somehow be involved with either the mixing or mastering of an official Live Trax at some point. Even being tapped as a consultant to simply do some critical listening and give feedback before a release would be so fun!)

Sooooooo, I'll be the first one to ask....what's the next Sirius show that you are going to remaster? HA! Kidding, kind of. I can't get over how awesome 7/2/04 sounds. Thanks again!
    Old 02-26-2021, 07:50 AM   #28
    Pottsy

Shows Seen: 13

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by laststopdmb View Post
    Sooooooo, I'll be the first one to ask....what's the next Sirius show that you are going to remaster? HA! Kidding, kind of. I can't get over how awesome 7/2/04 sounds. Thanks again!
    Seriously, if djamieb was willing to do other Sirius shows, we should look at some crowdfunding. I'm sure it takes a fair chunk of time to do this. But the results are outstanding! Definitely better than many official releases
    Pottsy is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 02-26-2021, 07:50 AM   #29
    HonestDenver1

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:

Thank you!!

Haha! Thanks, man!

You are 100% correct on the equalizer. I usually catch that. I had the high end cranked way up which hasn't been noticeable on other stuff but for some reason on this the drums were getting distorted.

Thanks!
    HonestDenver1 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 02-26-2021, 07:52 AM   #30
    Xcacel
    Huge Carter's fan

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Pottsy View Post
    Seriously, if djamieb was willing to do other Sirius shows, we should look at some crowdfunding. I'm sure it takes a fair chunk of time to do this. But the results are outstanding! Definitely better than many official releases

That’s a good way to start a business.

Tags
    2004 , djamieb , mastered , sirius , spac