2021 Tour Rumors/Status - Page 105 - Antsmarching.org Forums
Old 05-04-2021, 01:00 PM   #3121
sweens2002
 
sweens2002's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 214

Shows Seen: 48

Re: 2021 Tour Rumors/Status

For that 12/1-12/21 (ish) nugget in new album thread, i am assuming that would be all east coast shows? Can anyone shed light on that?
sweens2002 is offline   Reply With Quote

  • Want to hide all ads on Ants? Click here
  • Old 05-04-2021, 02:15 PM   #3122
    dog117
     
    Join Date: Mar 2017
    Posts: 48

    Shows Seen: 0

    Re: 2021 Tour Rumors/Status

    Trey just announced 3 shows at SPAC in June with health requirements:



    COVID-19 Testing Or Vaccination Requirements
    Guests have three options to demonstrate they are eligible to attend an event. Please note the required timeframes associated with each option so you can plan ahead accordingly:

    1. Proof of a negative antigen COVID-19 test taken within six hours of the event start time OR
    2. Proof of a negative PCR COVID-19 test taken within 72 hours of the day of the event OR
    3. Proof of vaccination. To ensure you fully vaccinated, the day of the event must be at least 14 days after your second dose of the Pfizer-BioNtech or Moderna COVID-19 vaccine or at least 14 days after your single dose of the Johnson & Johnsonís Janssen COVID-19 vaccine.

    For all options, anyone 18 years or older must also present a government-issued ID such as driverís license or passport. Those younger than 18 may use a government-issued ID, birth certificate, social security card, school ID, or locally-issued ID.

    Please note: your documentation needs to be directly from the healthcare provider that performed the test or vaccination. You can display your test results or proof of vaccination on your smartphone or present a physical copy. In addition, Live Nation and Saratoga Performing Arts Center encourage use of the New York State Excelsior Pass, which will provide secure, digital proof of COVID-19 vaccination or negative test results. For more information on Excelsior Pass, visit: https://epass.ny.gov/ .

    To help us ensure a fast and efficient entry, we ask that guests using the Excelsior Pass Wallet app download the app in advance and log in prior to your visit so you have access to your documentation before arriving at the venue.

    Health Screening
    Each guest must complete a health survey and temperature check prior to entering the event.
    dog117 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-04-2021, 02:25 PM   #3123
    TimHonks
     
    Join Date: Apr 2015
    Posts: 4,618

    Shows Seen: 0

    Re: 2021 Tour Rumors/Status

    Was going to be very surprised that Trey (not Phish) would do 3 nights at SPAC, but it looks like its socially distanced pods so I guess that makes sense. I saw Trey in 2018 at Chicago Theatre (3,600 capacity) and bought tickets a day or two before the show for face.
    TimHonks is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-04-2021, 02:26 PM   #3124
    dontdrink36
    not nice or reliable
     
    dontdrink36's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Feb 2009
    Posts: 29,603

    Shows Seen: 45

    Re: 2021 Tour Rumors/Status

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by dog117 View Post
    Trey just announced 3 shows at SPAC in June with health requirements:



    COVID-19 Testing Or Vaccination Requirements
    Guests have three options to demonstrate they are eligible to attend an event. Please note the required timeframes associated with each option so you can plan ahead accordingly:

    1. Proof of a negative antigen COVID-19 test taken within six hours of the event start time OR
    2. Proof of a negative PCR COVID-19 test taken within 72 hours of the day of the event OR
    3. Proof of vaccination. To ensure you fully vaccinated, the day of the event must be at least 14 days after your second dose of the Pfizer-BioNtech or Moderna COVID-19 vaccine or at least 14 days after your single dose of the Johnson & Johnsonís Janssen COVID-19 vaccine.

    For all options, anyone 18 years or older must also present a government-issued ID such as driverís license or passport. Those younger than 18 may use a government-issued ID, birth certificate, social security card, school ID, or locally-issued ID.

    Please note: your documentation needs to be directly from the healthcare provider that performed the test or vaccination. You can display your test results or proof of vaccination on your smartphone or present a physical copy. In addition, Live Nation and Saratoga Performing Arts Center encourage use of the New York State Excelsior Pass, which will provide secure, digital proof of COVID-19 vaccination or negative test results. For more information on Excelsior Pass, visit: https://epass.ny.gov/ .

    To help us ensure a fast and efficient entry, we ask that guests using the Excelsior Pass Wallet app download the app in advance and log in prior to your visit so you have access to your documentation before arriving at the venue.

    Health Screening
    Each guest must complete a health survey and temperature check prior to entering the event.
    Is Trey requiring these or is it SPAC, LN, or NY state?
    __________________
    2021: Raleigh, Charlotte, Alpharetta
    dontdrink36 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-04-2021, 02:53 PM   #3125
    greyson1289
     
    Join Date: Feb 2021
    Location: San Diego, CA
    Posts: 145

    Shows Seen: 0

    Re: 2021 Tour Rumors/Status

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by sweens2002 View Post
    For that 12/1-12/21 (ish) nugget in new album thread, i am assuming that would be all east coast shows? Can anyone shed light on that?
    Stops/ Routing is unknown at this point.
    greyson1289 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-04-2021, 02:55 PM   #3126
    dmbclstj2
     
    dmbclstj2's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Sep 2003
    Posts: 2,013

    Shows Seen: 71

    Re: 2021 Tour Rumors/Status

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by dog117 View Post
    Trey just announced 3 shows at SPAC in June with health requirements:



    COVID-19 Testing Or Vaccination Requirements
    Guests have three options to demonstrate they are eligible to attend an event. Please note the required timeframes associated with each option so you can plan ahead accordingly:

    1. Proof of a negative antigen COVID-19 test taken within six hours of the event start time OR
    2. Proof of a negative PCR COVID-19 test taken within 72 hours of the day of the event OR
    3. Proof of vaccination. To ensure you fully vaccinated, the day of the event must be at least 14 days after your second dose of the Pfizer-BioNtech or Moderna COVID-19 vaccine or at least 14 days after your single dose of the Johnson & Johnsonís Janssen COVID-19 vaccine.

    For all options, anyone 18 years or older must also present a government-issued ID such as driverís license or passport. Those younger than 18 may use a government-issued ID, birth certificate, social security card, school ID, or locally-issued ID.

    Please note: your documentation needs to be directly from the healthcare provider that performed the test or vaccination. You can display your test results or proof of vaccination on your smartphone or present a physical copy. In addition, Live Nation and Saratoga Performing Arts Center encourage use of the New York State Excelsior Pass, which will provide secure, digital proof of COVID-19 vaccination or negative test results. For more information on Excelsior Pass, visit: https://epass.ny.gov/ .

    To help us ensure a fast and efficient entry, we ask that guests using the Excelsior Pass Wallet app download the app in advance and log in prior to your visit so you have access to your documentation before arriving at the venue.

    Health Screening
    Each guest must complete a health survey and temperature check prior to entering the event.
    Yikes, this sounds like a trainwreck waiting to happen to get into the venue.
    dmbclstj2 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-04-2021, 03:01 PM   #3127
    sweens2002
     
    sweens2002's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Feb 2006
    Location: Chicago, IL
    Posts: 214

    Shows Seen: 48

    Re: 2021 Tour Rumors/Status

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by greyson1289 View Post
    Stops/ Routing is unknown at this point.
    Thank you! feels cool to get the response from the nugget dropper himself.
    sweens2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-04-2021, 04:36 PM   #3128
    WidespreadMule3
     
    WidespreadMule3's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Aug 2008
    Location: With Waldo
    Posts: 13,104

    Shows Seen: 25

    Re: 2021 Tour Rumors/Status

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by dog117 View Post
    Trey just announced 3 shows at SPAC in June with health requirements:



    COVID-19 Testing Or Vaccination Requirements
    Guests have three options to demonstrate they are eligible to attend an event. Please note the required timeframes associated with each option so you can plan ahead accordingly:

    1. Proof of a negative antigen COVID-19 test taken within six hours of the event start time OR
    2. Proof of a negative PCR COVID-19 test taken within 72 hours of the day of the event OR
    3. Proof of vaccination. To ensure you fully vaccinated, the day of the event must be at least 14 days after your second dose of the Pfizer-BioNtech or Moderna COVID-19 vaccine or at least 14 days after your single dose of the Johnson & Johnsonís Janssen COVID-19 vaccine.

    For all options, anyone 18 years or older must also present a government-issued ID such as driverís license or passport. Those younger than 18 may use a government-issued ID, birth certificate, social security card, school ID, or locally-issued ID.

    Please note: your documentation needs to be directly from the healthcare provider that performed the test or vaccination. You can display your test results or proof of vaccination on your smartphone or present a physical copy. In addition, Live Nation and Saratoga Performing Arts Center encourage use of the New York State Excelsior Pass, which will provide secure, digital proof of COVID-19 vaccination or negative test results. For more information on Excelsior Pass, visit: https://epass.ny.gov/ .

    To help us ensure a fast and efficient entry, we ask that guests using the Excelsior Pass Wallet app download the app in advance and log in prior to your visit so you have access to your documentation before arriving at the venue.

    Health Screening
    Each guest must complete a health survey and temperature check prior to entering the event.
    What's the point of limited capacity if you're going to prove that everyone is negative or vaccinated? That's more negative verbiage towards getting people vaccinated if you can't go back to normal life.
    __________________
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by RiotAct View Post
    ď... for tomorrow we die; CHECK EM OUT, HILARY!!!Ē
    WidespreadMule3 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-04-2021, 05:13 PM   #3129
    madpiker
     
    madpiker's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Apr 2002
    Location: Dallas, Texas
    Posts: 13,977

    Shows Seen: 102

    Re: 2021 Tour Rumors/Status

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by WidespreadMule3 View Post
    What's the point of limited capacity if you're going to prove that everyone is negative or vaccinated? That's more negative verbiage towards getting people vaccinated if you can't go back to normal life.
    welcome to the current state of the government.
    __________________
    ~Ryan
    2021 - Gorge x3, Durant OK x2, Mohegan x2

    Gorge FAQ ---Gorge Roster/Flag list
    madpiker is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-04-2021, 05:28 PM   #3130
    Hahninator
    Dreaming Tree
     
    Hahninator's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Apr 2009
    Location: Georgia
    Posts: 1,547

    Shows Seen: 37

    Re: 2021 Tour Rumors/Status

    The line to get in is going to take absolute ages, even with a reduced crowd.
    Hahninator is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-04-2021, 05:35 PM   #3131
    Bmwm3oz
     
    Bmwm3oz's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Aug 2004
    Location: Seattle, WA
    Posts: 8,402

    Shows Seen: 43

    Re: 2021 Tour Rumors/Status

    Are we seriously expected to carry our vaccination paper cards around like it’s 1999 again? The gov needs to develop a nationwide app that we can all use to prove we are vaccinated.
    __________________
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by jssmith6 View Post
    Anyways, I plan to have a fake card if needed to access my shows this year.
    Bmwm3oz is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-04-2021, 05:42 PM   #3132
    madpiker
     
    madpiker's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Apr 2002
    Location: Dallas, Texas
    Posts: 13,977

    Shows Seen: 102

    Re: 2021 Tour Rumors/Status

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Bmwm3oz View Post
    Are we seriously expected to carry our vaccination paper cards around like itís 1999 again? The gov needs to develop a nationwide app that we can all use to prove we are vaccinated.
    SHOW ME YOUR PAPERS SiR!
    __________________
    ~Ryan
    2021 - Gorge x3, Durant OK x2, Mohegan x2

    Gorge FAQ ---Gorge Roster/Flag list
    madpiker is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-04-2021, 05:47 PM   #3133
    Bmwm3oz
     
    Bmwm3oz's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Aug 2004
    Location: Seattle, WA
    Posts: 8,402

    Shows Seen: 43

    Re: 2021 Tour Rumors/Status

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by madpiker View Post
    SHOW ME YOUR PAPERS SiR!
    (Proceeds to put on blue gloves)
    __________________
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by jssmith6 View Post
    Anyways, I plan to have a fake card if needed to access my shows this year.
    Bmwm3oz is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-04-2021, 06:12 PM   #3134
    Antiramie
     
    Antiramie's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jun 2005
    Location: Sarasota, FL
    Posts: 12,061

    Shows Seen: 28

    Re: 2021 Tour Rumors/Status

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHSPf6x1Fdo
    Antiramie is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-04-2021, 07:32 PM   #3135
    RiotAct
    v Ruined Grey Street v
     
    RiotAct's Avatar
     
    Join Date: May 2004
    Location: Buffalo
    Posts: 32,475

    Shows Seen: 43

    Re: 2021 Tour Rumors/Status

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Bmwm3oz View Post
    (Proceeds to put on blue gloves)
    ďFull cavity searches, all around. GO DEEP
    __________________
    A curse on Conan O'Brien for ruining Grey Street forever!!!

    12.18.2002 - R.I.P. Grey St third verse
    07.18.2019 - R.I.P. Last Stop jam/reprise
    RiotAct is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-04-2021, 07:41 PM   #3136
    Antiramie
     
    Antiramie's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jun 2005
    Location: Sarasota, FL
    Posts: 12,061

    Shows Seen: 28

    Re: 2021 Tour Rumors/Status

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by RiotAct View Post
    “Full cavity searches, all around. GO DEEP.”
    Did I say two fingers? Better make it three...
    Antiramie is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-04-2021, 11:03 PM   #3137
    Stang117
    cigarette lit
     
    Stang117's Avatar
     
    Join Date: May 2005
    Location: Amarillo TX
    Posts: 674

    Shows Seen: 10

    Re: 2021 Tour Rumors/Status

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Antiramie View Post
    Did I say two fingers? Better make it three...
    Can i opt out of the probe through warehouse, or is it by seniority?
    __________________
    Hunter- Shows: Dallas '12, '13, '14, '15, '16, D&T '17, Tulsa '14, Denver '15 x2, OKC '16, Denver '21 x2
    Fan since: 2003. *PFWYG* Twitter: https://twitter.com/HunterHSpoon
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by chadizzy1 View Post
    Pubes coming out the screen like Sharktopus tentacles
    Stang117 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-05-2021, 09:25 AM   #3138
    willndmb
     
    Join Date: Jan 2002
    Location: NY
    Posts: 6,408

    Shows Seen: 96

    Re: 2021 Tour Rumors/Status

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by dontdrink36 View Post
    Is Trey requiring these or is it SPAC, LN, or NY state?
    State regs
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by dmbclstj2 View Post
    Yikes, this sounds like a trainwreck waiting to happen to get into the venue.
    other venues are already doing it, itís not bad although the largest I was at is 2200 people and this would be ,ore

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by WidespreadMule3 View Post
    What's the point of limited capacity if you're going to prove that everyone is negative or vaccinated? That's more negative verbiage towards getting people vaccinated if you can't go back to normal life.
    because you can be poss and show a neg test

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Bmwm3oz View Post
    Are we seriously expected to carry our vaccination paper cards around like itís 1999 again? The gov needs to develop a nationwide app that we can all use to prove we are vaccinated.
    Pretty sure any phone that can run an app has a camera too.
    Take a picture and show ID.
    ID is required even with the app, in NY
    willndmb is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-05-2021, 09:32 AM   #3139
    arizza11
     
    arizza11's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jul 2008
    Location: Pittsburgh
    Posts: 1,186

    Shows Seen: 77

    Re: 2021 Tour Rumors/Status

    Any Dave & Tim Mexico rumors out there? Don't they usually announce that soon?
    __________________
    IX X XIII XIV XL XLIII
    6 TIME SUPER BOWL CHAMPS
    '91 '92 '09 '16 '17
    5 TIME STANLEY CUP CHAMPS
    arizza11 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-05-2021, 10:24 AM   #3140
    dontdrink36
    not nice or reliable
     
    dontdrink36's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Feb 2009
    Posts: 29,603

    Shows Seen: 45

    Re: 2021 Tour Rumors/Status

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by arizza11 View Post
    Any Dave & Tim Mexico rumors out there? Don't they usually announce that soon?
    I'd imagine international shows will be the last to return
    __________________
    2021: Raleigh, Charlotte, Alpharetta
    dontdrink36 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-05-2021, 10:26 AM   #3141
    WidespreadMule3
     
    WidespreadMule3's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Aug 2008
    Location: With Waldo
    Posts: 13,104

    Shows Seen: 25

    Re: 2021 Tour Rumors/Status

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by willndmb View Post
    because you can be poss and show a neg test
    Well aware of this. This is the closest I came to catching it because my BIL was positive but tested negative twice before he got a positive test and he was literally on his way to have Christmas dinner with us.

    I'm saying that if we're forcing people to show vaccine cards or a negative test yet we can't even fill up 1/3 of a venue in July, when the state has already announced plans to remove restrictions by then, what's the encouragement to get a vaccine? It's horrible communications. At least make it 50% or even 75%.

    COVID isn't going anywhere. We'll likely be attending events with positive people for years. It's time we start taking some personal responsibility and acknowledging that stupid people are going to die. There is protection available and they are declining to take it.
    __________________
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by RiotAct View Post
    ď... for tomorrow we die; CHECK EM OUT, HILARY!!!Ē
    WidespreadMule3 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-05-2021, 10:32 AM   #3142
    MidwestGirl
    Chicago ----> Michigan
     
    MidwestGirl's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jul 2007
    Location: Clarkston, MI
    Posts: 10,132

    Shows Seen: 94

    Re: 2021 Tour Rumors/Status

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by arizza11 View Post
    Any Dave & Tim Mexico rumors out there? Don't they usually announce that soon?

    They have already announced dead & co, it sold out immediately and they added a 2nd weekend which I believe is sold out.

    They announced Luke Bryan/crash my playa

    Phish and Dave and Tim are rumored to be next, I would guess they will both be announced by mid June?

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by dontdrink36 View Post
    I'd imagine international shows will be the last to return

    See above. CID has already announced and sold out shows at moon palace for 2022.
    __________________
    Cheryl

    2020
    Dave & Tim - Mexico | The Chelsea - Cosmopolitan Vegas | Bottlerock Napa
    Deer Creek | Chicago | Grand Rapids, MI | Pine Knob (DTE) | Gorge??




    D+T Mexico FB Group
    GORGE FAQ
    GORGE Roster
    MidwestGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-05-2021, 10:37 AM   #3143
    dontdrink36
    not nice or reliable
     
    dontdrink36's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Feb 2009
    Posts: 29,603

    Shows Seen: 45

    Re: 2021 Tour Rumors/Status

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by MidwestGirl View Post
    They have already announced dead & co, it sold out immediately and they added a 2nd weekend which I believe is sold out.

    They announced Luke Bryan/crash my playa

    Phish and Dave and Tim are rumored to be next, I would guess they will both be announced by mid June?




    See above. CID has already announced and sold out shows at moon palace for 2022.
    I stand corrected. Maybe they will announce it soon. I wish I could afford to do one of these. They seem pretty awesome.
    __________________
    2021: Raleigh, Charlotte, Alpharetta
    dontdrink36 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-05-2021, 10:40 AM   #3144
    MidwestGirl
    Chicago ----> Michigan
     
    MidwestGirl's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jul 2007
    Location: Clarkston, MI
    Posts: 10,132

    Shows Seen: 94

    Re: 2021 Tour Rumors/Status

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by dontdrink36 View Post
    I stand corrected. Maybe they will announce it soon. I wish I could afford to do one of these. They seem pretty awesome.


    I think they are still handling the on sale/waiting list for the 2nd dead and co weekend.... they only promote and sell one weekend at a time, so people seem to think phish is next then Dave. I assume phish would announce and sell a summer tour first, so who knows.

    Demand has been completed unprecedented for these. Dead sold out instantly during the alumni sale. Not sure new attendees even had a shot at tickets with the alumni presale then waiting list.
    __________________
    Cheryl

    2020
    Dave & Tim - Mexico | The Chelsea - Cosmopolitan Vegas | Bottlerock Napa
    Deer Creek | Chicago | Grand Rapids, MI | Pine Knob (DTE) | Gorge??




    D+T Mexico FB Group
    GORGE FAQ
    GORGE Roster
    MidwestGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-05-2021, 10:45 AM   #3145
    arizza11
     
    arizza11's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jul 2008
    Location: Pittsburgh
    Posts: 1,186

    Shows Seen: 77

    Re: 2021 Tour Rumors/Status

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by MidwestGirl View Post
    They have already announced dead & co, it sold out immediately and they added a 2nd weekend which I believe is sold out.

    They announced Luke Bryan/crash my playa

    Phish and Dave and Tim are rumored to be next, I would guess they will both be announced by mid June?




    See above. CID has already announced and sold out shows at moon palace for 2022.
    Thanks for the info!!
    __________________
    IX X XIII XIV XL XLIII
    6 TIME SUPER BOWL CHAMPS
    '91 '92 '09 '16 '17
    5 TIME STANLEY CUP CHAMPS
    arizza11 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-05-2021, 12:07 PM   #3146
    Vorony
     
    Join Date: Jan 2002
    Location: Syracuse
    Posts: 526

    Shows Seen: 57

    Re: 2021 Tour Rumors/Status

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by WidespreadMule3 View Post
    Well aware of this. This is the closest I came to catching it because my BIL was positive but tested negative twice before he got a positive test and he was literally on his way to have Christmas dinner with us.

    I'm saying that if we're forcing people to show vaccine cards or a negative test yet we can't even fill up 1/3 of a venue in July, when the state has already announced plans to remove restrictions by then, what's the encouragement to get a vaccine? It's horrible communications. At least make it 50% or even 75%.

    COVID isn't going anywhere. We'll likely be attending events with positive people for years. It's time we start taking some personal responsibility and acknowledging that stupid people are going to die. There is protection available and they are declining to take it.
    Amen. Well stated.
    Vorony is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-05-2021, 12:47 PM   #3147
    madpiker
     
    madpiker's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Apr 2002
    Location: Dallas, Texas
    Posts: 13,977

    Shows Seen: 102

    Re: 2021 Tour Rumors/Status

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by arizza11 View Post
    Any Dave & Tim Mexico rumors out there? Don't they usually announce that soon?
    seems like a safe lock..

    tons of the regular mexico weekends already announced.
    __________________
    ~Ryan
    2021 - Gorge x3, Durant OK x2, Mohegan x2

    Gorge FAQ ---Gorge Roster/Flag list
    madpiker is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-05-2021, 01:17 PM   #3148
    TypicalBilly14
     
    Join Date: Jun 2018
    Posts: 3,321

    Shows Seen: 0

    Re: 2021 Tour Rumors/Status

    We're in the first week of May, so summer tours like Alanis that have July dates are probably on track for happening at this point because I think they would have moved it to 2022 by now.
    TypicalBilly14 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-05-2021, 02:07 PM   #3149
    Hahninator
    Dreaming Tree
     
    Hahninator's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Apr 2009
    Location: Georgia
    Posts: 1,547

    Shows Seen: 37

    Re: 2021 Tour Rumors/Status

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by TypicalBilly14 View Post
    We're in the first week of May, so summer tours like Alanis that have July dates are probably on track for happening at this point because I think they would have moved it to 2022 by now.
    I agree. The only exception I have seen to this lately is the Backstreet Boys amphitheater tour is not YET postponed, but the group members have said online it is indeed postponed, so that will be announced soon.

    It looks like Phish is likely a go, IMO.
    Hahninator is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-05-2021, 03:47 PM   #3150
    DaveHead77
    Saw LS teased 2x n 2wks
     
    DaveHead77's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Oct 2007
    Location: Nashville, TN
    Posts: 909

    Shows Seen: 24

    Re: 2021 Tour Rumors/Status

    A Backstreet Boys tour update; there you have it. My gawd.
    __________________
    Nashville '00, '04, D&T 2x Ď17 & Ď19, Cincy '07 & Ď21, Charlotte '08, Louisville '08, Charlottesville N2 '09, Ď16, & N2 Ď18, Deer Creek N2 '09, DM in Nashville '10, Atlanta '10 - '12, '14 - '16, & Ď18 -Ď19, Raleigh Ď18 & Ď21, Memphis Ď19.
    DaveHead77 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Reply

    Thread Tools
    Display Modes

    Posting Rules
    You may not post new threads
    You may not post replies
    You may not post attachments
    You may not edit your posts

    BB code is On
    Smilies are On
    [IMG] code is Off
    HTML code is Off

    Forum Jump


    Want to hide all ads on Ants? Click here

    All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:11 AM.


    Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
    Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.


       
    Site LinksAbout AntsAnts MobileTweet Tweet
    Home
    Ants+
    Tour Central
    Search bar
    RSS Feeds
    About Us
    Contact Us
    The Ants Blog
    Advertise on Ants
    Privacy Policy
    Ants on your cell phone
    iAnts
    mobile news
    mobile setlists
    antslive!
    Ants' Twitter
    DMBLive Twitter
    Ants Facebook
    Ants Instagram