*** Offical SPAC 2021 Thread *** - Page 35 - Antsmarching.org Forums

Go Back   Antsmarching.org Forums > General Discussion > DMBc Discussion > DMB Tour Discussion


Want to hide all ads on Ants? Click here
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-27-2021, 03:43 PM   #1021
daveshookme
Altuve wore a wire
 
daveshookme's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Supreme Courtyard by Marriott
Posts: 59,852

Shows Seen: 46

Re: *** Offical SPAC 2021 Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by unccrombie View Post
Smug talk.

You ready for an RS6 yet?
__________________
Tape Cover Artwork
Twitter

#LetBrettBang
daveshookme is offline   Reply With Quote

  • Want to hide all ads on Ants? Click here
  • Old 04-27-2021, 08:50 PM   #1022
    unccrombie
    HairSlkdBakWayfarersOn
     
    unccrombie's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jan 2003
    Posts: 43,611

    Shows Seen: 45

    Re: *** Offical SPAC 2021 Thread ***

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by daveshookme View Post
    You ready for an RS6 yet?

    I have the better half fully onboard with demon wagons. You guys doing much volume? At MSRP I hope…
    unccrombie is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 04-28-2021, 06:18 AM   #1023
    daveshookme
    Altuve wore a wire
     
    daveshookme's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jun 2009
    Location: Supreme Courtyard by Marriott
    Posts: 59,852

    Shows Seen: 46

    Re: *** Offical SPAC 2021 Thread ***

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by unccrombie View Post
    I have the better half fully onboard with demon wagons. You guys doing much volume? At MSRP I hope…

    I really have no idea. I’m in service ¯\_(ツ)_/¯


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    __________________
    Tape Cover Artwork
    Twitter

    #LetBrettBang
    daveshookme is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 04-28-2021, 11:48 AM   #1024
    jjr4884
     
    Join Date: May 2010
    Posts: 3,564

    Shows Seen: 52

    Re: *** Offical SPAC 2021 Thread ***

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by daveshookme View Post
    Hey bud! How ya been?!
    Whats upppppppp - good, super busy with work and not leaving the house all day. Other than that just surviving. Went to Saratoga twice last year just to be there - golfed and dinner for a couple days - talk about twisting the knife a little bit, that town (while still relatively lively) is still desolate compared to DMB weekend.

    How are things with you?

    And to add to a few others comments on here, yes thinking of Ed - its bittersweet every time i see this thread bumped and his name as the thread creator. I didn't know him nearly as well as most in here but he truly was a great guy. I had the pleasure of helping him with tickets a couple times and since then he always took care of me if i was in a pinch - such a great guy that will be missed dearly. Definitely getting a 45 minute Jimi N2 encore closer this year he'll be sure of it
    __________________
    No longer in search of a 2009 Fall Limited Taylor 414ce :)
    jjr4884 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 04-28-2021, 12:00 PM   #1025
    unccrombie
    HairSlkdBakWayfarersOn
     
    unccrombie's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jan 2003
    Posts: 43,611

    Shows Seen: 45

    Re: *** Offical SPAC 2021 Thread ***

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by daveshookme View Post
    I really have no idea. I’m in service ¯\_(ツ)_/¯


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

    ISO: OEM roof rails/box shipped?
    unccrombie is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 04-28-2021, 01:42 PM   #1026
    jjr4884
     
    Join Date: May 2010
    Posts: 3,564

    Shows Seen: 52

    Re: *** Offical SPAC 2021 Thread ***

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by CrushLive View Post
    Triple Encore

    I’m sore and old. Lots of yard work yesterday.
    Whats up bud? How's the house? How's the wine? How's my favorite gin gin fizz? I'm not sure if I told you last year but the bartender (forgot her name) from Hamlet let me take a pic of all of their cocktail recipes. Needless to say I've become quite the in-house bartender thanks to them.
    __________________
    No longer in search of a 2009 Fall Limited Taylor 414ce :)
    jjr4884 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 04-28-2021, 01:44 PM   #1027
    jjr4884
     
    Join Date: May 2010
    Posts: 3,564

    Shows Seen: 52

    Re: *** Offical SPAC 2021 Thread ***

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Cozmic135 View Post
    I figured I'd stop in to catch up... say hello and see what was shaking... I'm just going to turn back around...

    I don't have it in me.
    Miss you thinking of you
    __________________
    No longer in search of a 2009 Fall Limited Taylor 414ce :)
    jjr4884 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 04-30-2021, 10:07 AM   #1028
    ERoths711
     
    ERoths711's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jun 2008
    Location: Hoboken, NJ
    Posts: 2,380

    Shows Seen: 51

    Re: *** Offical SPAC 2021 Thread ***

    I got the on sale date wrong lol. Did anyone get tickets through the public sale yesterday. Just curious if people had luck.
    __________________
    “Nachos Grande! It is delicious.” - DM, 7/17/2010

    "Y'all look like pasta with red sauce on it!" - DM, 5/26/13
    ERoths711 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 04-30-2021, 11:13 AM   #1029
    MidwestGirl
    Chicago ----> Michigan
     
    MidwestGirl's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jul 2007
    Location: Clarkston, MI
    Posts: 10,132

    Shows Seen: 94

    Re: *** Offical SPAC 2021 Thread ***

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by jjr4884 View Post
    Whats up bud? How's the house? How's the wine? How's my favorite gin gin fizz? I'm not sure if I told you last year but the bartender (forgot her name) from Hamlet let me take a pic of all of their cocktail recipes. Needless to say I've become quite the in-house bartender thanks to them.


    You gotta send me that!!
    __________________
    Cheryl

    2020
    Dave & Tim - Mexico | The Chelsea - Cosmopolitan Vegas | Bottlerock Napa
    Deer Creek | Chicago | Grand Rapids, MI | Pine Knob (DTE) | Gorge??




    D+T Mexico FB Group
    GORGE FAQ
    GORGE Roster
    MidwestGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 04-30-2021, 11:52 AM   #1030
    CrushLive
    #dmb2encores
     
    CrushLive's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jan 2002
    Location: Saratoga Springs, NY
    Posts: 64,288

    Shows Seen: 121

    Re: *** Offical SPAC 2021 Thread ***

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ERoths711 View Post
    I got the on sale date wrong lol. Did anyone get tickets through the public sale yesterday. Just curious if people had luck.
    Settle down. It's gonna be alright. No "Ethan-ing" warranted
    __________________
    -Brad

    9/4/16 - Columbia River Survivor - Never Forget!

    Hello Again Part 2: SPAC
    CrushLive is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 04-30-2021, 11:53 AM   #1031
    CrushLive
    #dmb2encores
     
    CrushLive's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jan 2002
    Location: Saratoga Springs, NY
    Posts: 64,288

    Shows Seen: 121

    Re: *** Offical SPAC 2021 Thread ***

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by jjr4884 View Post
    Whats up bud? How's the house? How's the wine? How's my favorite gin gin fizz? I'm not sure if I told you last year but the bartender (forgot her name) from Hamlet let me take a pic of all of their cocktail recipes. Needless to say I've become quite the in-house bartender thanks to them.
    House is good. Been busy getting landscaping done as we focused on the inside of the house when we moved in / thru the winter.

    Wine is good. Trying to push thru on an expansion project but construction prices keep going up.
    __________________
    -Brad

    9/4/16 - Columbia River Survivor - Never Forget!

    Hello Again Part 2: SPAC
    CrushLive is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 04-30-2021, 02:45 PM   #1032
    ERoths711
     
    ERoths711's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jun 2008
    Location: Hoboken, NJ
    Posts: 2,380

    Shows Seen: 51

    Re: *** Offical SPAC 2021 Thread ***

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by CrushLive View Post
    Settle down. It's gonna be alright. No "Ethan-ing" warranted
    I refuse to accept the notion that I am not allowed to panic.
    __________________
    “Nachos Grande! It is delicious.” - DM, 7/17/2010

    "Y'all look like pasta with red sauce on it!" - DM, 5/26/13
    ERoths711 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 04-30-2021, 05:39 PM   #1033
    cry_minarets458
    MM#45 Wacco for Flacco
     
    cry_minarets458's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Aug 2007
    Location: Give me BETHEL or give me death.... death, death it is then
    Posts: 22,503

    Shows Seen: 62

    Re: *** Offical SPAC 2021 Thread ***

    Hey spac hope all is well. A fall show sounds lovely. May add it last minute otherwise 0 for me this year.
    __________________
    Mao's WWYS Quest: fin @ show 39 MattsMarching 1 Gorge Medal
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by efraser77 View Post
    *renounces DMB fandom*
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Prime Minister
    In fairness Brian Wilson's Beard > Amy Winehouse & the grammys & spoot.
    cry_minarets458 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 04-30-2021, 07:58 PM   #1034
    markk
     
    markk's Avatar
     
    Join Date: May 2012
    Posts: 416

    Shows Seen: 43

    Re: *** Offical SPAC 2021 Thread ***

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by cry_minarets458 View Post
    Hey spac hope all is well. A fall show sounds lovely. May add it last minute otherwise 0 for me this year.
    I hope to see you there! I'll be at both shows.
    markk is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-01-2021, 07:50 AM   #1035
    daveshookme
    Altuve wore a wire
     
    daveshookme's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jun 2009
    Location: Supreme Courtyard by Marriott
    Posts: 59,852

    Shows Seen: 46

    Re: *** Offical SPAC 2021 Thread ***

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by jjr4884 View Post
    Whats upppppppp - good, super busy with work and not leaving the house all day. Other than that just surviving. Went to Saratoga twice last year just to be there - golfed and dinner for a couple days - talk about twisting the knife a little bit, that town (while still relatively lively) is still desolate compared to DMB weekend.

    How are things with you?

    And to add to a few others comments on here, yes thinking of Ed - its bittersweet every time i see this thread bumped and his name as the thread creator. I didn't know him nearly as well as most in here but he truly was a great guy. I had the pleasure of helping him with tickets a couple times and since then he always took care of me if i was in a pinch - such a great guy that will be missed dearly. Definitely getting a 45 minute Jimi N2 encore closer this year he'll be sure of it

    Things are good! Doing better now than I’ve ever been before, the last years been a real roller coaster for me but got a promotion at work back in November, finally got my depression treated and mentally back in track and really enjoying life now. Cannot wait to see everybody again in September. Been since 2018 since I’ve been to SPAC.
    __________________
    Tape Cover Artwork
    Twitter

    #LetBrettBang
    daveshookme is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-01-2021, 07:06 PM   #1036
    daveshookme
    Altuve wore a wire
     
    daveshookme's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jun 2009
    Location: Supreme Courtyard by Marriott
    Posts: 59,852

    Shows Seen: 46

    Re: *** Offical SPAC 2021 Thread ***

    Made a trip up to Saratoga this afternoon. Can’t wait to go back in September.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    __________________
    Tape Cover Artwork
    Twitter

    #LetBrettBang
    daveshookme is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-02-2021, 10:27 AM   #1037
    ERoths711
     
    ERoths711's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jun 2008
    Location: Hoboken, NJ
    Posts: 2,380

    Shows Seen: 51

    Re: *** Offical SPAC 2021 Thread ***

    Got tickets to Jones Beach. Probably not gonna do the SPAC trip this year.
    __________________
    “Nachos Grande! It is delicious.” - DM, 7/17/2010

    "Y'all look like pasta with red sauce on it!" - DM, 5/26/13
    ERoths711 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-02-2021, 12:21 PM   #1038
    cheftimsmith
     
    cheftimsmith's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jul 2011
    Posts: 341

    Shows Seen: 51

    Re: *** Offical SPAC 2021 Thread ***

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by jjr4884 View Post
    Whats up bud? How's the house? How's the wine? How's my favorite gin gin fizz? I'm not sure if I told you last year but the bartender (forgot her name) from Hamlet let me take a pic of all of their cocktail recipes. Needless to say I've become quite the in-house bartender thanks to them.
    ISO: That picture
    __________________
    SPAC
    cheftimsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-03-2021, 08:29 PM   #1039
    dog117
     
    Join Date: Mar 2017
    Posts: 48

    Shows Seen: 0

    Re: *** Offical SPAC 2021 Thread ***

    Looks like LN released some platinums for both nights... I wonder if those are refunded tickets.
    dog117 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-06-2021, 09:51 AM   #1040
    Matt433
     
    Join Date: Jul 2017
    Posts: 46

    Shows Seen: 24

    Re: *** Offical SPAC 2021 Thread ***

    Not sure if there is a way to search the thread, but I was wondering about camping for SPAC. First time coming up from Ohio for N1 and N2, as of now I have a hotel booked.

    However, I found Lee's Park and was looking for any reviews. Can you have fun at this site, just like going to Deer Creek?

    Any other locations worth looking into?

    Thanks!
    __________________
    2020: Blossom, SPAC N1 & N2, Gilford N1
    Matt433 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-06-2021, 10:04 AM   #1041
    Cscottrun
     
    Cscottrun's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jul 2008
    Location: Long Island, NY
    Posts: 12,371

    Shows Seen: 71

    Re: *** Offical SPAC 2021 Thread ***

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Matt433 View Post
    Not sure if there is a way to search the thread, but I was wondering about camping for SPAC. First time coming up from Ohio for N1 and N2, as of now I have a hotel booked.

    However, I found Lee's Park and was looking for any reviews. Can you have fun at this site, just like going to Deer Creek?

    Any other locations worth looking into?

    Thanks!
    Lee's is a shit show (or at least it used to be). I suppose it depends what you are looking for but for most, if you're over 21, it's too much. When I went once a very long time ago it was a full blown high school party. Poorly maintained grounds, etc. You can certainly do it though. I can't compare it to Deer Creek as I've never been.
    __________________
    2020: Vegas
    2021: Mohegan and Spac

    Last edited by Cscottrun; 05-06-2021 at 10:07 AM.
    Cscottrun is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-06-2021, 10:13 AM   #1042
    Matt433
     
    Join Date: Jul 2017
    Posts: 46

    Shows Seen: 24

    Re: *** Offical SPAC 2021 Thread ***

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Cscottrun View Post
    Lee's is a shit show (or at least it used to be). I suppose it depends what you are looking for but for most, if you're over 21, it's too much. When I went once a very long time ago it was a full blown high school party. Poorly maintained grounds, etc. You can certainly do it though. I can't compare it to Deer Creek as I've never been.

    Damn OK - yeah that's not what I want at all. I am 38 LOL, but do like having the Deercreek camping experience once a year, so thought I would ask.

    Appreciate the feedback, sounds like I will just keep my hotel (Hilton Garden).
    __________________
    2020: Blossom, SPAC N1 & N2, Gilford N1
    Matt433 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-06-2021, 10:44 AM   #1043
    Cscottrun
     
    Cscottrun's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jul 2008
    Location: Long Island, NY
    Posts: 12,371

    Shows Seen: 71

    Re: *** Offical SPAC 2021 Thread ***

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Matt433 View Post
    Damn OK - yeah that's not what I want at all. I am 38 LOL, but do like having the Deercreek camping experience once a year, so thought I would ask.

    Appreciate the feedback, sounds like I will just keep my hotel (Hilton Garden).
    Try Lake Moreau State Park camping.

    I know a bunch of fans camp there every year and theres a thread on the WH forums: https://whmsgboards.davematthewsband...oming-with-me/
    __________________
    2020: Vegas
    2021: Mohegan and Spac

    Last edited by Cscottrun; 05-06-2021 at 10:46 AM.
    Cscottrun is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-06-2021, 01:03 PM   #1044
    wahoowaaa
     
    Join Date: Sep 2018
    Location: Washington, DC
    Posts: 8

    Shows Seen: 22

    Re: *** Offical SPAC 2021 Thread ***

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Matt433 View Post
    Damn OK - yeah that's not what I want at all. I am 38 LOL, but do like having the Deercreek camping experience once a year, so thought I would ask.

    Appreciate the feedback, sounds like I will just keep my hotel (Hilton Garden).
    I used McConchie's (http://www.mcconchiescampground.com/) in 2019 for camping and it was great. Not a crazy party scene like Lee's but a solid atmosphere all weekend long. They also provide a shuttle to and from the shows each night which is nice. I've already booked my spot for the 2021 weekend!
    wahoowaaa is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-06-2021, 02:53 PM   #1045
    jjr4884
     
    Join Date: May 2010
    Posts: 3,564

    Shows Seen: 52

    Re: *** Offical SPAC 2021 Thread ***

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by cheftimsmith View Post
    ISO: That picture

    IMG_9403.jpg
    IMG_9402.jpg
    IMG_9393.jpg

    Keep me in mind when you’re selling tickets


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    __________________
    No longer in search of a 2009 Fall Limited Taylor 414ce :)
    jjr4884 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old Yesterday, 07:56 PM   #1046
    dog117
     
    Join Date: Mar 2017
    Posts: 48

    Shows Seen: 0

    Re: *** Offical SPAC 2021 Thread ***

    Would anyone wanna trade my warehouse orchestra seats for their pits (both nights)?
    dog117 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Reply

    Thread Tools
    Display Modes

    Posting Rules
    You may not post new threads
    You may not post replies
    You may not post attachments
    You may not edit your posts

    BB code is On
    Smilies are On
    [IMG] code is Off
    HTML code is Off

    Forum Jump


    Want to hide all ads on Ants? Click here

    All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:54 AM.


    Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
    Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.


       
    Site LinksAbout AntsAnts MobileTweet Tweet
    Home
    Ants+
    Tour Central
    Search bar
    RSS Feeds
    About Us
    Contact Us
    The Ants Blog
    Advertise on Ants
    Privacy Policy
    Ants on your cell phone
    iAnts
    mobile news
    mobile setlists
    antslive!
    Ants' Twitter
    DMBLive Twitter
    Ants Facebook
    Ants Instagram