2022 Tour Rumors / Confirmations (See First Post for Latest Update) - Page 153 - Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion

Go Back   Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion > General Discussion > DMBc Discussion > DMB Tour Discussion

Want to hide all ads on Ants? Click here

Old 09-16-2022, 08:32 PM   #4561
eggsrsweet

Shows Seen: 47

DMB Hub Stubs: 18

My Tour Central Stats

Re: 2022 Tour Rumors / Confirmations (See First Post for Latest Update)

I'm on the WH right now looking at the Fall tour dates and the most random ass thing is happening right now...

When you click on any date of the Fall tour (like "Wed 11/2"), it takes you to a random show page. And I mean RANDOM. Like, just now I got the show page for Forest National 5/27/07 in Brussels when I clicked on the "Tues 11/15" link for the United Center show. I went back and clicked the Chicago date again and got Radio City Music Hall 4/22/07 in NYC... how the FUCK does something like this even happen and how/why is that info even still in their systems?

Seems to only be happening with the Fall tour dates. The right page comes up when you click through the summer dates.
eggsrsweet is offline   Reply With Quote

• Want to hide all ads on Ants? Click here
  • Old 09-16-2022, 08:43 PM   #4562
    Sabres914

Shows Seen: 85

DMB Hub Stubs: 26

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by eggsrsweet View Post
    I'm on the WH right now looking at the Fall tour dates and the most random ass thing is happening right now...

When you click on any date of the Fall tour (like "Wed 11/2"), it takes you to a random show page. And I mean RANDOM. Like, just now I got the show page for Forest National 5/27/07 in Brussels when I clicked on the "Tues 11/15" link for the United Center show. I went back and clicked the Chicago date again and got Radio City Music Hall 4/22/07 in NYC... how the FUCK does something like this even happen and how/why is that info even still in their systems?

Seems to only be happening with the Fall tour dates. The right page comes up when you click through the summer dates.
    Same here the URLs on that page are so broken
    Old 09-23-2022, 05:40 PM   #4563
    RunawayTwoStep

Shows Seen: 24

DMB Hub Stubs: 11

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by fruchick View Post
    Vancouver only sold a smattering of tickets for 2020 before they pulled the plug for covid. You could get face value PITs for weeks after onsale. No way are they making that mistake again.
    Reached back far for this one but omg the ticket sales so far today are laughable, why are they playing here?
    RunawayTwoStep is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 09-23-2022, 07:28 PM   #4564
    SoCalDMBLover

Shows Seen: 51

DMB Hub Stubs: 16

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by RunawayTwoStep View Post
    Reached back far for this one but omg the ticket sales so far today are laughable, why are they playing here?

Apparently they wanted to start the tour route in the Northwest, hence the dates in Vancouver, Seattle, Portland, Nampa & SLC. None of those cities will sell out, and Seattle will probably be the only one that even comes close.

My guess is they have Guaranteed money, regardless of how many tickets sell, and the promoter/venue will be stuck with any loss.
    SoCalDMBLover is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 09-23-2022, 07:35 PM   #4565
    podiumboy

Shows Seen: 20

DMB Hub Stubs: 9

My Tour Central Stats

Portland, Boise, SLC, Omaha and Minneapolis will definitely have sections blocked out in the upper bowl. I cannot figure out WHY THE ACTUAL FUCK this won’t lower their prices for the upper level!! Just knock it down to $20 per ticket and get butts in the seats. I don’t understand.

Vancouver is on a different level. This show will probably not sell enough tickets to even fill the lower level of the arena. They should just move the show over to the Orpheus theater and save themselves.

Seattle, Chicago and Dayton will pretty well full by show day, and both MSG shows are pretty much already sold out.
    podiumboy is offline   Reply With Quote