Warehouse Ordering Delays - Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion
Old 06-24-2020, 11:46 AM   #1
nick997k
Drinking Big Whiskey

Shows Seen: 88

DMB Hub Stubs: 30

My Tour Central Stats

Warehouse Ordering Delays

Posting to see if anyone else has ordered anything from the warehouse since the beginning of COVID. I've placed two orders on on 5/24, and one on 6/04. They still say order processing on the site.

I emailed the warehouse and got the canned response...

"Due to new safety procedures at our fulfillment center & carrier delays due to high volume, we may experience delays in delivering your order or responding to order tracking requests. We will send a conformation email as soon as your order has shipped."

My response wanted to be "no shit". I've ordered from other places, and while I've experienced delays, nothing like this.

Anyone else having similar issues?

• Want to hide all ads on Ants? Click here
  • Old 06-25-2020, 12:48 PM   #2
    JMcCartyFBI

Shows Seen: 18

DMB Hub Stubs: 10

My Tour Central Stats

Re: Warehouse Ordering Delays

I'm in the same boat. Placed an order on 5/31. On 6/12 I e-mailed just to ask if there was any estimate on when the items would ship. I said I was fine with the delay. Whatever they need to do to keep their people safe and healthy is fine, I just wanted to know when I could expect the order to ship. Got this response:

"Thank you for contacting Musictoday. Unfortunately, we are experiencing significant delays due to the current pandemic. Your order is still in processing; however, at this time we are unable to provide an estimated shipping date. Upon shipment, you will receive an order shipment confirmation email containing a tracking number. If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to contact us."

Again, I totally get it, but I'm also really surprised they're releasing another Live Trax when they are having such difficulty fulfilling existing orders.

"I could care less" - meaning that you do care about the topic to some degree
    "I couldn't care less" - meaning you don't care at all
    JMcCartyFBI is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 06-25-2020, 01:04 PM   #3
    BruceW

Shows Seen: 61

DMB Hub Stubs: 22

My Tour Central Stats

Have received multiple things from them and have had substantial delays on anything I have ordered.
    BruceW is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 06-25-2020, 09:33 PM   #4
    grilldanmo

Shows Seen: 44

DMB Hub Stubs: 14

My Tour Central Stats

Nothing but delays w/ no real explanation, as other folks seem to be able to fulfill orders. They're having some problems that they don't want to discuss/share. It's their choice, but bad business. The Gorge Crew is getting their stuff out (including new stuff) and they can't compare to the scale of DMB or musictoday...
    grilldanmo is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 06-26-2020, 04:51 AM   #5
    ClearlakeSun25

Shows Seen: 28

DMB Hub Stubs: 8

My Tour Central Stats

Music today or dmb store or whatever the fuck it’s called sucks. They over charge for shipping and even prior to covid there was always delays in shipping/processing.
    Side note this is what Amazon has done to me, I order something online and am outraged when it’s not at my door 2 days later. Pathetic on my part really, but also bad business on dmb shop.
    ClearlakeSun25 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 06-26-2020, 11:43 AM   #6
    Prezzy

Shows Seen: 25

DMB Hub Stubs: 6

My Tour Central Stats

Let's say some of their staff is in quarantine or something. Fine we get it. Send a vague update email apologizing for the delays, refund the cost of shipping as a show of appreciation for your patience. They've have a couple hundred dollars of stuff tied up on my credit card for months and no sign of it being shipped. Just wish there was some better communication.
    Prezzy is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 06-26-2020, 12:55 PM   #7
    eggsrsweet

Shows Seen: 47

DMB Hub Stubs: 18

My Tour Central Stats

I have two orders as well. One from 4/18 and the other from 5/22. They both finally shipped out within the last week and a half. Haven’t arrived to my house yet.

It hasn’t really pissed me off. I don’t get too worked up about things taking too long to ship... just so long as I get it eventually.
    eggsrsweet is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 06-26-2020, 04:17 PM   #8
    lilant420

Shows Seen: 99

DMB Hub Stubs: 29

My Tour Central Stats

How have you been around since 2003 and just now realized the wh is a mess? lol
    lilant420 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 06-26-2020, 09:23 PM   #9
    grilldanmo

Shows Seen: 44

DMB Hub Stubs: 14

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Prezzy View Post
    Let's say some of their staff is in quarantine or something. Fine we get it. Send a vague update email apologizing for the delays, refund the cost of shipping as a show of appreciation for your patience. They've have a couple hundred dollars of stuff tied up on my credit card for months and no sign of it being shipped. Just wish there was some better communication.
    That's what I hinted at in one email and then said in another...refund shipping and/or give a discount on future orders. I dropped 2 1/2 bills on items (w/ shipping) in three orders, two of which were supposed to be here two weeks ago for my wife's birthday yesterday. About this, musictoday cares about as much as I assume everyone else on these boards does...which is to say, well, you know...

It's shite customer service in every way.
    grilldanmo is offline   Reply With Quote