Attention Steve Lillywhite - Page 6 - Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion
Old 04-14-2012, 02:38 AM   #151
TwoStep2888

Shows Seen: 7

DMB Hub Stubs: 8

My Tour Central Stats

Re: Attention Steve Lillywhite

11. Release date only known by Rashaen, spherical God of riddles, we'll need to outsmrat him w/ some Cool logical paradoxes lets work on that guys am I cool are we friends yet 12. Im off my medication 13. Maybe Crash is on the album???

• Want to hide all ads on Ants? Click here
  • Old 04-14-2012, 02:41 AM   #152
    TwoStep2888

My Tour Central Stats

14. Dave called he sounded different, wanted to know about my refridgerator, podsible Lyrick Hints???? We just womt know til the album comes out 15. My mom called I think might habve been Carter though he wanted to know if I had taken my meds 16. Obama did 91/1
    Old 04-14-2012, 02:43 AM   #153
    TwoStep2888

My Tour Central Stats

17. Entire album was recorfded in black and white
    Old 04-14-2012, 02:52 AM   #154
    TwoStep2888

My Tour Central Stats

18. "Want a bigger Cock For The Ladys wwww,horsecoupons.ru/ccinfo/notatrojan.exe&autorun=yes" possible songtitle?? 19. All the band members switched instruments for a song? msg text: Dave On Violon Carter On Banjo Steve On The Pipes Jerf On Banjo Rayshen On Banjo Other Jerf On Banjo Stinky John On Unplugged Electric Guiatar
    Old 04-14-2012, 02:57 AM   #155
    TwoStep2888

My Tour Central Stats

20. If we all believe hard enough maybe Laroy will come back 21. posdible songtitle "Dontt listen to the haters I beleive u great thraed" 22. Ronpaul 2012
    Old 04-14-2012, 03:04 AM   #156
    TwoStep2888

My Tour Central Stats

23. No songs about Monkeys on album yet (possivle troll)) 24. band covered + rerecorded entirety of Beatles "Get Back Seassion" incl. over twenty hours of Paul (played by Stevan yelling at John (Davbe) and goergd (carter) and Ringo (boyd) 25. rashewen is YokoOno

Last edited by TwoStep2888; 04-14-2012 at 03:07 AM. Reason: Spelling?
    TwoStep2888 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 04-14-2012, 03:09 AM   #157
    TwoStep2888

My Tour Central Stats

26. Leroy is the original Paul that died or something (person al opinion)?? 27. One track is six-andahalf min of carter rashawn and one of the studio techs noisily eating mcDolanalds
    Old 04-14-2012, 03:15 AM   #158
    TwoStep2888

My Tour Central Stats

28. If u lisyten very closely to Track 4 u can hear that it is actually Celine Dion's songfrom Titanic soundtrack w someoen grunting loudly over tge whole thing 29. 30. LITHOG is on this album too, mot rerecorded or remixed same track as on bigWiskhey
    Old 04-14-2012, 03:23 AM   #159
    TwoStep2888

My Tour Central Stats

31. a lot of guests On This Album just to name a few Bella Fleck butcvh Taylor phollip philip all of Oar jim morrison Justin beiber will ferrel as Megaminfd (skit) rihanna Weezer (uninvited) 32. A few PMs just said "fuck you" might be a disgruntled Band member 33. Album actually just a soundtrack to new Three Stooge movie in theater Aprol 13 out of heaters April 16
    Old 04-14-2012, 03:29 AM   #160
    TwoStep2888

My Tour Central Stats

34. There will be empty tracks like on UnderTTAD except there are hundreds of thousands of them 35. Track 653845 contains a lot of references to Glee Dave may have been watchibg Glee when he wrote + recorded this song (u can hear a epusode of glee in the background of the song its the one where the gay kid gets Homophobic Bullied) 36. Track 752489 is similar, but hes drunker and watching ClevelandShow now
    Old 04-14-2012, 03:37 AM   #161
    TwoStep2888

My Tour Central Stats

37. Boyds mic was off during all of the recordong of this album u can see his "mic" is just a weird-shape dildo in on of the Making vids 38. Peter greasier is back on the band briefly the band performs people poeople unexpectedly in the middle of an entirely different song 39. One pm was just the n word in bright purple text 40. This albums genre on itunbes will be "Grindcore/audiobook"
    Old 04-14-2012, 03:44 AM   #162
    TwoStep2888

My Tour Central Stats

41. Basketball star Shaquille Oneal raps on over half the tracks on this album 42. Oneale only wrote one rap verse for the album and its just about the movie Wrath of the Titans, he recites the same verse multiple times, often forgetting most of the lyrics 43. First dmb album to be recorded fully in mono
    Old 04-14-2012, 03:55 AM   #163
    TwoStep2888

My Tour Central Stats

44. Dave sings a song in Japanese (might not be Dave might be the opening theme of a anime being watched by Stephan
    Old 04-14-2012, 04:02 AM   #164
    TwoStep2888

My Tour Central Stats

45. Album artwork by is a photo of the band posing w Zooey Deschanle and a brown dog outside of a local Whole Foods grocer, enhanced by over two dozen Photoshop filters turned allthe way Up 46. Twostep288 sent me several messages claiming to be Stebe Lillywhites Dad. Didnt reveal any album info, seemed legit tho 47. #27 might be on the album or might not, received multiple contradictory PMs
    Old 04-14-2012, 04:10 AM   #165
    TwoStep2888

My Tour Central Stats

48. First single to be called "Cornbread [Dubstep Remix][Feat. Cam'ron]" dont know much else about it tho 49. Lillywhite kept asking if I was rattled and called me rattled a lot? 50. Carter solo album due early 2013 51. Album has a "hiphop feel," contains over two dozen skits
    Old 04-14-2012, 04:13 AM   #166
    TwoStep2888

My Tour Central Stats

52. Opening track is three minutes of Jeff Koffing sobbing while reading Marley&me
    Old 04-14-2012, 04:23 AM   #167
    TwoStep2888

My Tour Central Stats

53. Spent a few hours listening to a numbers station trying to make out any New Album clues mostly just Wilco references tho :shrig 54. Second band album to be recorded fully in the nude, first to feature audible Boners (deluxe vynil editon only) 55. Several tracks will simply be tracks from Fleetwood Macs "rumours", lillysteve says he was listening to it + it ended up on the album somehow+ now he doesn't know how to delete it Shit
    Old 04-14-2012, 04:25 AM   #168
    Peppermill

Shows Seen: 0

DMB Hub Stubs: 2

My Tour Central Stats

Having fun? When you get up, take a couple advil, have a tall glass of water, and find some shades. Go to the Waffle House get a good breakfast. Come back home and get some rest. You'll pull through okay.
    I've known rivers ancient as the world and older than the flow of human blood in human veins. My soul has grown deep like the rivers. I bathed in the Euphrates when dawns were young. I built my hut near the Congo and it lulled me to sleep. I looked upon the Nile and raised the pyramids above it. I heard the singing of the Mississippi when Abe Lincoln went down to New Orleans, and I've seen its muddy bosom turn all golden in the sunset. I've known rivers...
    Ancient, dusky rivers. My soul has grown deep like the rivers.---Langston Hughes
    Peppermill is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 04-14-2012, 04:27 AM   #169
    TwoStep2888

My Tour Central Stats

56. Secret special guest to play sitar + provide "a touch of India" on two songs! (its Dave doing a mediocre/decent indian guy impression 57. Album is bands "third loudest CD to date"
    Old 04-14-2012, 04:30 AM   #170
    TwoStep2888

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Peppermill View Post
    Having fun? When you get up, take a couple advil, have a tall glass of water, and find some shades. Go to the Waffle House get a good breakfast. Come back home and get some rest. You'll pull through okay.
    Please Do Not Insinuate That I Do Alcohol Or Reefers I Find That To Be Offensive And Morally Repugnant Consider Yourself Reported To The Forum Administrators
    Old 04-14-2012, 04:35 AM   #171
    TwoStep2888

My Tour Central Stats

Wow that really upset me I'm pretty peeved now, crying pretty hard at the moment., peppermilk please apologize Thanks
    Old 04-14-2012, 04:44 AM   #172
    TwoStep2888

My Tour Central Stats

Never been rattled like this before Damn
    Old 04-14-2012, 05:01 AM   #173
    DMBZeppelin
    OOH-WEE

Shows Seen: 87

DMB Hub Stubs: 27

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Peppermill View Post
    Oh, where do I start. Dave left the band over creative differences for awhile, but came back to record the album with monkey man being the cornerstone of the album. 2. The album consists of mainly all previous material reworked including a long version of loving wings which they used parts augmented from leroi's sax. 3. Mostly all new material except crazy easy and shotgun making appearances, boyd singing on two of the tracks and Stephan using an upright bass. 3. All new songs written by Dave and Stephan but album not coming out until next year because they want to road test the material and have time to create the "right lyrics" 4. There is no new album only studio work done with no deadline or expectation of a release anytime soon, but Blue water and #40 were revisited in the session. 5. Album has been completed for awhile now with only a few lyrics to lay down which dave has spent too much time going over causing a delay in any kind of update (music is pretty much completed but lyrics need re-working) 6. and the list can go on. I've heard alot of stuff, not too much different from we've all heard on here before. We won't really know until there is some official release.....
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by TwoStep2888 View Post
    7. entire album is just Boyd Tinsley reading slam poetry
    Quote:
    8. Butch is on the album all he does is scat at inappropriate times 9. By scat I mean he literally shits himself in the middle of almost every track
    Quote:
    10. album title is "Dan Mathew And Stephen On The Bass And Blue Water Is On This Album!! Featurong The Lovely Ladies One Of Them Is Dead Tho"
    Quote:
    11. Release date only known by Rashaen, spherical God of riddles, we'll need to outsmrat him w/ some Cool logical paradoxes lets work on that guys am I cool are we friends yet 12. Im off my medication 13. Maybe Crash is on the album???
    Quote:
    14. Dave called he sounded different, wanted to know about my refridgerator, podsible Lyrick Hints???? We just womt know til the album comes out 15. My mom called I think might habve been Carter though he wanted to know if I had taken my meds 16. Obama did 91/1
    Quote:
    17. Entire album was recorfded in black and white
    Quote:
    18. "Want a bigger Cock For The Ladys wwww,horsecoupons.ru/ccinfo/notatrojan.exe&autorun=yes" possible songtitle?? 19. All the band members switched instruments for a song? msg text: Dave On Violon Carter On Banjo Steve On The Pipes Jerf On Banjo Rayshen On Banjo Other Jerf On Banjo Stinky John On Unplugged Electric Guiatar
    Quote:
    20. If we all believe hard enough maybe Laroy will come back 21. posdible songtitle "Dontt listen to the haters I beleive u great thraed" 22. Ronpaul 2012
    Quote:
    23. No songs about Monkeys on album yet (possivle troll)) 24. band covered + rerecorded entirety of Beatles "Get Back Seassion" incl. over twenty hours of Paul (played by Stevan yelling at John (Davbe) and goergd (carter) and Ringo (boyd) 25. rashewen is YokoOno
    Quote:
    26. Leroy is the original Paul that died or something (person al opinion)?? 27. One track is six-andahalf min of carter rashawn and one of the studio techs noisily eating mcDolanalds
    Quote:
    28. If u lisyten very closely to Track 4 u can hear that it is actually Celine Dion's songfrom Titanic soundtrack w someoen grunting loudly over tge whole thing 29. 30. LITHOG is on this album too, mot rerecorded or remixed same track as on bigWiskhey
    Quote:
    31. a lot of guests On This Album just to name a few Bella Fleck butcvh Taylor phollip philip all of Oar jim morrison Justin beiber will ferrel as Megaminfd (skit) rihanna Weezer (uninvited) 32. A few PMs just said "fuck you" might be a disgruntled Band member 33. Album actually just a soundtrack to new Three Stooge movie in theater Aprol 13 out of heaters April 16
    Quote:
    34. There will be empty tracks like on UnderTTAD except there are hundreds of thousands of them 35. Track 653845 contains a lot of references to Glee Dave may have been watchibg Glee when he wrote + recorded this song (u can hear a epusode of glee in the background of the song its the one where the gay kid gets Homophobic Bullied) 36. Track 752489 is similar, but hes drunker and watching ClevelandShow now
    Quote:
    37. Boyds mic was off during all of the recordong of this album u can see his "mic" is just a weird-shape dildo in on of the Making vids 38. Peter greasier is back on the band briefly the band performs people poeople unexpectedly in the middle of an entirely different song 39. One pm was just the n word in bright purple text 40. This albums genre on itunbes will be "Grindcore/audiobook"
    Quote:
    41. Basketball star Shaquille Oneal raps on over half the tracks on this album 42. Oneale only wrote one rap verse for the album and its just about the movie Wrath of the Titans, he recites the same verse multiple times, often forgetting most of the lyrics 43. First dmb album to be recorded fully in mono
    Quote:
    44. Dave sings a song in Japanese (might not be Dave might be the opening theme of a anime being watched by Stephan
    Quote:
    45. Album artwork by is a photo of the band posing w Zooey Deschanle and a brown dog outside of a local Whole Foods grocer, enhanced by over two dozen Photoshop filters turned allthe way Up 46. Twostep288 sent me several messages claiming to be Stebe Lillywhites Dad. Didnt reveal any album info, seemed legit tho 47. #27 might be on the album or might not, received multiple contradictory PMs
    Quote:
    48. First single to be called "Cornbread [Dubstep Remix][Feat. Cam'ron]" dont know much else about it tho 49. Lillywhite kept asking if I was rattled and called me rattled a lot? 50. Carter solo album due early 2013 51. Album has a "hiphop feel," contains over two dozen skits
    Quote:
    52. Opening track is three minutes of Jeff Koffing sobbing while reading Marley&me
    Quote:
    53. Spent a few hours listening to a numbers station trying to make out any New Album clues mostly just Wilco references tho :shrig 54. Second band album to be recorded fully in the nude, first to feature audible Boners (deluxe vynil editon only) 55. Several tracks will simply be tracks from Fleetwood Macs "rumours", lillysteve says he was listening to it + it ended up on the album somehow+ now he doesn't know how to delete it Shit
    Quote:
    56. Secret special guest to play sitar + provide "a touch of India" on two songs! (its Dave doing a mediocre/decent indian guy impression 57. Album is bands "third loudest CD to date"
    This band is fucked...

Tour 2023: Deer Creek [6/30] [7/01]
    DMBZeppelin is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 04-14-2012, 05:30 AM   #174
    Peppermill

Shows Seen: 0

DMB Hub Stubs: 2

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Wow that really upset me I'm pretty peeved now, crying pretty hard at the moment., peppermilk please apologize Thanks
    Somehow I doubt you're serious....but, sorry bro.
    I've known rivers ancient as the world and older than the flow of human blood in human veins. My soul has grown deep like the rivers. I bathed in the Euphrates when dawns were young. I built my hut near the Congo and it lulled me to sleep. I looked upon the Nile and raised the pyramids above it. I heard the singing of the Mississippi when Abe Lincoln went down to New Orleans, and I've seen its muddy bosom turn all golden in the sunset. I've known rivers...
    Ancient, dusky rivers. My soul has grown deep like the rivers.---Langston Hughes
    Peppermill is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 04-14-2012, 06:29 AM   #175
    WhoDidIt?

Shows Seen: 38

DMB Hub Stubs: 15

My Tour Central Stats

is all I can say
    WhoDidIt? is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 04-14-2012, 06:34 AM   #176
    Arby
    We Have The Meats

Shows Seen: 24

DMB Hub Stubs: 12

My Tour Central Stats

Did TwoStep288888 really just talk to himself for an hour and a half in this thread at 4am???
    Old 04-14-2012, 06:49 AM   #177
    TwoStep2888

My Tour Central Stats

It wouldn't be first time.
    Old 04-14-2012, 07:01 AM   #178
    Arby
    We Have The Meats

Shows Seen: 24

DMB Hub Stubs: 12

My Tour Central Stats

It was the last. Youve been reported to the internet police.
    Old 04-14-2012, 07:04 AM   #179
    TwoStep2888

My Tour Central Stats

nooooooo
    Old 04-14-2012, 07:42 AM   #180
    RiotAct

Shows Seen: 47

DMB Hub Stubs: 17

My Tour Central Stats