WHAT WOULD YOU PLAY: Post your Playlist Here (only Official Releases) - Page 3 - Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion

Go Back   Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion > General Discussion > DMBc Discussion

Want to hide all ads on Ants? Click here

Old 07-10-2021, 08:38 PM   #61
Xcacel
Huge Carter's fan

Shows Seen: 25

DMB Hub Stubs: 14

My Tour Central Stats

Re: WHAT WOULD YOU PLAY: Post your Playlist Here (only Official Releases)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crash1983 View Post
I did get picked to host one of these. Waiting on an air date after I submitted all the paperwork. My set is attached in picture. Yes some of these aren’t the sexy picks but have meaning to my family and I for various reasons. And you have a time limit so I had to stay within that.

I guess I am listening to your show right now. You’re Dan with a dog named Grux, right?
I liked your selection and the stories behind that.

Some random thoughts:
• Des Moines 2019 AATW is a good pick, even if am getting tired of the Zeppelin interpolation. I hope they get rid of that on 2021 shows.
• I didn’t know that Rashawn had ever played the piano on a gig. I was curious and looked on YT for the Steady As We Go liberation that you mentioned (08.31.2014, Gorge N3), and it is pretty funny to see Rashawn starting the song on the piano, then stopping (wasn’t too confident, I guess) than laughing about that with the audience (https://youtu.be/dv5J5rlGbUI).
Also, I love the lyrics of this song:
(So if you heart runs dry my love
I will fill your cup
And if your load gets heavy girl
I will lift you up

I can understand how this song could have had a deep meaning for you as a couple. I am thinking as this applies to me, mainly when things get rough. It was an excellent pick, really.
• That 21 minutes Two Steps (07.07.2018), oh my god. I need to listen more carefully LT46, that album didn’t get enough credit in my rotation. I love Buddy little snippets here, he fills and warms the sound, mostly during Tim’s solo (would have been too “empty” without him). My fav Two Step remains 09.08.2007 (Piedmont Park), but this one goes straight on the 5.

At the end: great selection Dan, you made me discover new, excellent, stuff. Thanks

• Want to hide all ads on Ants? Click here
  • Old 07-11-2021, 07:14 AM   #62
    Crash1983
    2017 Setlist Game Champ

Shows Seen: 93

DMB Hub Stubs: 31

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Xcacel View Post
    I guess I am listening to your show right now. You’re Dan with a dog named Grux, right?
    I liked your selection and the stories behind that.

Some random thoughts:
    • Des Moines 2019 AATW is a good pick, even if am getting tired of the Zeppelin interpolation. I hope they get rid of that on 2021 shows.
    • I didn’t know that Rashawn had ever played the piano on a gig. I was curious and looked on YT for the Steady As We Go liberation that you mentioned (08.31.2014, Gorge N3), and it is pretty funny to see Rashawn starting the song on the piano, then stopping (wasn’t too confident, I guess) than laughing about that with the audience (https://youtu.be/dv5J5rlGbUI).
    Also, I love the lyrics of this song:
    (So if you heart runs dry my love
    I will fill your cup
    And if your load gets heavy girl
    I will lift you up

I can understand how this song could have had a deep meaning for you as a couple. I am thinking as this applies to me, mainly when things get rough. It was an excellent pick, really.
    • That 21 minutes Two Steps (07.07.2018), oh my god. I need to listen more carefully LT46, that album didn’t get enough credit in my rotation. I love Buddy little snippets here, he fills and warms the sound, mostly during Tim’s solo (would have been too “empty” without him). My fav Two Step remains 09.08.2007 (Piedmont Park), but this one goes straight on the 5.

At the end: great selection Dan, you made me discover new, excellent, stuff. Thanks
    Thanks for listening to it and the review! I’m happy xm gave me the opportunity to share some of my stories and I love listening to all the others. I could’ve went a lot longer with the stories but didn’t want to bore the listeners or have xm not air it because I talked too much.

Side story about steady as we go, I reached out to Rashawn on IG just before gorge weekend that year pretty much telling him at that point we have been to 37 shows, it’s our wedding song but never heard it live. It was just a quick short message seeing if they could play it. He did read the message but I didn’t get a response. When it was played it may have always been their plan and a coincidence but i like to think maybe I had something to do with it . Whatever the case is, it was a magical moment. It didn’t get played again until buddy joined the band and we still haven’t seen it since.

I really wanted them to play that two step and hoped it would be in the xm rotation after. It’s a shame that since buddy joined they’ve only played a full two step a few times, it’s criminal. I hate that it got cut down along with last stop. I hope it comes back in full this year. One of my other favorites is live trax 13 to open the show. I was lucky enough to be there for it and it was my last show seeing Roi. Check out the official DMB you tube, I believe that’s on there. Of course you can’t go wrong with the giants stadium two step in rain, I’ve heard a few people choose that already.

Last edited by Crash1983; 07-11-2021 at 07:17 AM.
    Crash1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 07-11-2021, 11:05 AM   #63
    Xcacel
    Huge Carter's fan

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by DaveKazz View Post
    They aired my show on July 2, but unfortunately changed out two of my songs. The one even reads You Might Die Trying from Live in NYC, but it plays the studio Belly Belly Nice. Not sure what's going on over there, but yeah.

Hey Dave, great playlist, I listened to it today.

https://images2.imgbox.com/f0/e8/0zQ72l5l_o.jpeg

A couple of notes:
    • you’re right, this Bartender is fantastic. Incredibile outro, amazing Tim’s performance, and, let me add, super warm crowd. Vivo Rio is such a great release. Check out my album review I did last year:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/DMB/comment...tm_name=iossmf

• #41 in Wrigley is superfast, and so full of energy. I have to give a second listen, but this one might me ondd ed of my favorite version. Great pick.
    Old 07-11-2021, 03:43 PM   #64
    Patsfan39

Shows Seen: 73

DMB Hub Stubs: 24

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by DaveKazz View Post
    They aired my show on July 2, but unfortunately changed out two of my songs. The one even reads You Might Die Trying from Live in NYC, but it plays the studio Belly Belly Nice. Not sure what's going on over there, but yeah.
    I was listening to this over the last week and found it strange that happened. In fact I’ve noticed it quite a few times that they either played different versions then people are talking about or completely different songs. I listened to one today where they played Say Goodbye 12.31.96 and the person came back saying “that was the last stop”.

This was funnier and a bit different but one guy recorded two versions of his story between songs and they played both. I’m sure no one was more embarrassed than him but it was tough to hear him do it twice.
    Patsfan39 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 07-11-2021, 04:04 PM   #65
    Xcacel
    Huge Carter's fan

My Tour Central Stats

WHAT WOULD YOU PLAY: Post your Playlist Here (only Official Releases)

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Patsfan39 View Post

This was funnier and a bit different but one guy recorded two versions of his story between songs and they played both. I’m sure no one was more embarrassed than him but it was tough to hear him do it twice.

That was this guy, James Behan, who actually recorded a double message (even interrupted by a ringing message) of his announcement for Two Step 06.11.2001 (Two Step in the rain, a great one).

Apparently nobody of the SiriusXM team did check that (which is unbelievable to me) and they just played it like that.
    I am sorry for him, it should be quite embarrassing to be on air like that. By the way, he is the same guy that is doing a DMBracket tournaments in this days (https://instagram.com/dmbracket?utm_medium=copy_link).

Last edited by Xcacel; 07-11-2021 at 04:05 PM.
    Xcacel is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 07-12-2021, 08:03 AM   #66
    DaveKazz

Shows Seen: 69

DMB Hub Stubs: 22

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Hey Dave, great playlist, I listened to it today.

https://images2.imgbox.com/f0/e8/0zQ72l5l_o.jpeg

A couple of notes:
    • you’re right, this Bartender is fantastic. Incredibile outro, amazing Tim’s performance, and, let me add, super warm crowd. Vivo Rio is such a great release. Check out my album review I did last year:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/DMB/comment...tm_name=iossmf

• #41 in Wrigley is superfast, and so full of energy. I have to give a second listen, but this one might me ondd ed of my favorite version. Great pick.
    Thanks! This 41 is truly a monster. Those years they really upped the energy on a number of songs.
    DaveKazz is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 07-15-2021, 08:07 AM   #67
    Xcacel
    Huge Carter's fan

My Tour Central Stats

They aired ROSTAM playlist.

https://images2.imgbox.com/63/9f/TkNkwwFO_o.jpeg

Setlist was:
    - Ants Marching from Remember Two Things (08.17.1993)
    - Satellite (studio)
    - LIOG (studio)
    - Baby (studio)
    - Long Black Veil from Listener Supported (09.11.1999)
    - Don’t Drink the Water (studio)
    - Crash into Me (studio)

It was like an ABC lesson to DMB music for novices.
    Old 07-16-2021, 07:50 AM   #68
    Speilmen230
    Case of the Roo Blues

DMB Hub Stubs: 9

My Tour Central Stats

Best of What's Around - LT2 9.12.04
    Recently - LT12 5.5.95
    JTR - LT16 6.26.00
    Grace Is Gone - LT26 7.30.03
    Grey Street - LT3 8.27.00
    Sweet Up & Down - Summer Sampler 07 - 8.11.07
    Warehouse - LT8 8.7.04
    The Last Stop - Live in Chicago 12.19.98
    Ants Marching - Live at Red Rocks 8.15.95
    It's not called the Great Depression because it was an awesome fucking time.
    Speilmen230 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 07-18-2021, 06:17 AM   #69
    Xcacel
    Huge Carter's fan

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Cptn. Monkeyman View Post
    If I got to make a playlist for Sirius:

(not including anything from a warehouse / bonus disc)

1. Seek Up(Live Trax 21: SOMA - San Diego, CA - 8.04.95)

2. Toy Soldiers > Warehouse(DMB Live 25: Clarkston, MI - 6.22.96)

3. Satellite(Live Trax 30: The Muse - Nantucket, MA - 8.16.93)

4. Lying in the Hands of God(Live in Atlantic City 6.26.11)

5. Here On Out (Live at the Hollywood Bowl 9.10.18)

6. Lie in Our Graves (Live Trax 44: The Gorge - George, WA - 9.6.16)

7. What Would You Say(Live Trax 37: Trax - Charlottesville, VA - 11.11.92)

I don’t really like LIOG 2016 @ The Gorge. I mean, LIOG is always LIOG, but my opinion is that Tim manages to ruin this one.
    (See for example from 10:42 to 12:00 and also from 13:30 to 13:45). I hate when is does that.
    Also Dave’s voice is harsh and with less musicality than in my fav versions.
    Old 07-18-2021, 07:03 AM   #70
    Xcacel
    Huge Carter's fan

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by bowa36 View Post
    4.Proudest Monkey - Warehouse 8 vol. 1 - Great Woods Performing Arts Center - Mansfield, MA 6.7.96
    How good is that?

• Wonderful, wonderful Roi’s solo.
    • Fantastic Davespeak at the beginning
    • They even interpolate ‘Shock the Monkey’
    Old 08-13-2021, 07:36 AM   #71
    Xcacel
    Huge Carter's fan

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by crashintonickdm View Post
    1. Warehouse - Live Trax 50. Hershey 04
    2. Lover Lay Down - Live Trax 31. Camden 01
    3. Ants Marching - Gorge 02
    4. Pay for What You Get - LT08. Scranton 08
    5. Two Step - Listener Supported. Newark 99.
    6. The Stone - DMB25. Charlotte 00.
    7. Cry Freedom - Haiti disc. WPB 04
    8. Say goodbye - DMB25. Denver 00
    9. Don’t drink the water/too much outro. LT43. Atlanta 04
    10. Spoon - CP Bonus. Raleigh? 03

Today I gave a listen to your playlist.
    It is such a great collection of best of DMB from albums than are not in my usual rotation, it made me rediscover some music, so, thanks for it.
    • Lover Lay Down from LT31 is one of them. I am not a big fan of live recordings of 2001 (also the newer LT), because I can’t digest the lovely ladies. But LT31 is such a cool album, it has so many gems, and in this one Roi’s voice is so sweet.
    • Same for the two LT of 2004, I tend to play LT43 and LT50 much less than LT2 and LT8, but I’ve realized how good the band was sounding in 2004. I don’t know if DMB was at its peak, but Dave’s voice was excellent and the overall sound was excellent. Also the mix of these 2 CDs (LT43 and LT50) is absolutely excellent.

Is there a particular reason why you have chosen these particular versions over others?

Some more notes:
    • Spoon of CP bonus was recorded on 9.14.2003 at Verizon Wireless Amphitheater at Virginia Beach,VA (since you put the question mark). Again, great Roi’s solo here, in the last two minutes.
    • Two Step of Listener Supported is fantastic. Amazing Carter. Amazing. I forgot how beautiful it is when they play like this.
    Old 10-01-2021, 07:25 PM   #72
    Xcacel
    Huge Carter's fan

My Tour Central Stats

Let's put a new playlist and spice up this thread:

WWYP from Xcacel vol.4

Intro (Heartbeat) - Listener Supported - 1999.09.11
    A Dream So Real - DMB Live 25 - Dallas, TX – Smirnoff Music Center - 2007.09.22
    Lying In The Hands Of God- Sirius XM: Ak-Chin Pavilion - Phoenix, AZ - 2019.09.13
    #41 - The Best Of What's Around Encore CD - Corel Centre, Ottawa, Canada - 2002.04.20
    So Right - Live At Folsom Field, Boulder Colorado - 2001.07.11
    Ants Marching - Live at Luther College - 1996.02.26
    Two Step - Listener Supported - 1999.09.11
    Bartender Sirius XM: Coral Sky Amphytheatre, WPB, FL 2018.07.27
    Warehouse - Sirius XM: Alpharetta, CA - 2009.04.28
    Typical Situation Blenheim Vineyards Painted Series Vol. 8 - Moon Palace Resort, Cancún, MEX - 2020.02.16

This time I put a couple of good versions of Bartender, Warehouse and LITHOG which I rediscovered from Sirius XM streams.
    I am also surprised that So Right from Folsom Field and #41 from Ottawa didn't make to any of the previous playlists in this thread.

Last edited by Xcacel; 10-01-2021 at 07:27 PM.
    Old 02-10-2022, 07:13 PM   #73
    matt630

Shows Seen: 117

DMB Hub Stubs: 27

My Tour Central Stats

WWYP by Me, aired 2/9/2022

1. Best of What's Around
    7/2/2004 SPAC
    I selected and intro'd this version in my talk break, but it seems to have been replaced with the studio cut

2. Shotgun
    6/29/2012 Hershey PA

3. Dancing Nancies into 4. Warehouse
    9/24/2003 Central Park
    So somehow my talk break introduces these 2 songs but another song from my setlist (You Never Know) is played here before them.

12/8/1998 Worcester, MA

6.Lie in Our Graves
    6/8/1997 Hartford, CT
    This is another mystery because I bumped this song from my initial list to stay within time parameters, AND before bumping switched to a different version (9/12/2004 - San Francisco) because I didn't want to follow #41 with Bela as a guest with another Bela guest (even though I like the Hartford version better, personally). Not only did the song somehow not get bumped but it was the version I would have put in first.

7. You Never Know
    8/24/2003 E. Rutherford, NJ
    This song SHOULD be in 7, but it was bumped to 3. As a result before my last talk break I talk about it as "what you just heard" even though what you just heard was LIOG.

8. Pig
    7/7/2006 Fenway Park Boston
    I wrapped everything up with my favorite version of my favorite song. Until recently I thought this was the agreed upon best Pig ever, but a recent poll from our friend chadizzy1 has proven that I need to listen to more versions.

It was a fantastic experience and I am just a big enough nerd to have enjoyed and taken some pride in what I put together.

Thanks Xcacel for the thread and for helping me get a copy I can hold onto forever. See you this summer on the road!

-Matt

My Tour Stats
    matt630 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 02-10-2022, 07:27 PM   #74
    Xcacel
    Huge Carter's fan

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by matt630 View Post
    WWYP by Me, aired 2/9/2022

1. Best of What's Around
    7/2/2004 SPAC
    I selected and intro'd this version in my talk break, but it seems to have been replaced with the studio cut

2. Shotgun
    6/29/2012 Hershey PA

3. Dancing Nancies into 4. Warehouse
    9/24/2003 Central Park
    So somehow my talk break introduces these 2 songs but another song from my setlist (You Never Know) is played here before them.

12/8/1998 Worcester, MA

6.Lie in Our Graves
    6/8/1997 Hartford, CT
    This is another mystery because I bumped this song from my initial list to stay within time parameters, AND before bumping switched to a different version (9/12/2004 - San Francisco) because I didn't want to follow #41 with Bela as a guest with another Bela guest (even though I like the Hartford version better, personally). Not only did the song somehow not get bumped but it was the version I would have put in first.

7. You Never Know
    8/24/2003 E. Rutherford, NJ
    This song SHOULD be in 7, but it was bumped to 3. As a result before my last talk break I talk about it as "what you just heard" even though what you just heard was LIOG.

8. Pig
    7/7/2006 Fenway Park Boston
    I wrapped everything up with my favorite version of my favorite song. Until recently I thought this was the agreed upon best Pig ever, but a recent poll from our friend chadizzy1 has proven that I need to listen to more versions.

It was a fantastic experience and I am just a big enough nerd to have enjoyed and taken some pride in what I put together.

Thanks Xcacel for the thread and for helping me get a copy I can hold onto forever. See you this summer on the road!

-Matt

That was a good episode.
    I recommend everyone to give a listen.
    Here is a stream of the show in the correct order:

https://mega.nz/file/SMhSCKZL#laJ5vn...GmnGlzzhdV3nTM

Last edited by Xcacel; 02-10-2022 at 07:29 PM.
    Old 02-10-2022, 07:41 PM   #75
    JboDaveGuyYNK

Shows Seen: 42

DMB Hub Stubs: 16

My Tour Central Stats

Awesome episode, Matt. Not sure if I had ever hear that '97 Hartford LIOG, that was tasty.

Cheers,
    -Jbo
    JboDaveGuyYNK is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 02-15-2022, 11:13 AM   #76
    matt630

My Tour Central Stats

I gotta tell everyone that Xcacel is THE BEST! My lack of knowledge of recording from a stream had me asking for advice/help and within a DAY I had a copy of my WWYP, and he even corrected some Sirius (haha) errors in the show that had songs played in the wrong spot (example, I say "Here is Nancies and Warehouse" and "You Never Know is mysteriously moved in that place). All done with kindness and while I thanked him privately, I wanted to be sure everyone knew what a wonderful thing he did. Thanks again!

My Tour Stats
    Old 02-15-2022, 03:13 PM   #77
    Cptn. Monkeyman
    Shake those hands

Shows Seen: 44

DMB Hub Stubs: 11

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    I gotta tell everyone that Xcacel is THE BEST! My lack of knowledge of recording from a stream had me asking for advice/help and within a DAY I had a copy of my WWYP, and he even corrected some Sirius (haha) errors in the show that had songs played in the wrong spot (example, I say "Here is Nancies and Warehouse" and "You Never Know is mysteriously moved in that place). All done with kindness and while I thanked him privately, I wanted to be sure everyone knew what a wonderful thing he did. Thanks again!
    He’s a pretty great user
    Cptn. Monkeyman is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 02-15-2022, 03:25 PM   #78
    Cptn. Monkeyman
    Shake those hands

Shows Seen: 44

DMB Hub Stubs: 11

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    I don’t really like LIOG 2016 @ The Gorge. I mean, LIOG is always LIOG, but my opinion is that Tim manages to ruin this one.
    (See for example from 10:42 to 12:00 and also from 13:30 to 13:45). I hate when is does that.
    Also Dave’s voice is harsh and with less musicality than in my fav versions.
    I agree Dave’s voice was rough that weekend (it often is out west)

I picked that Graves because of its significance to me. I remember being there, my first Gorge trip, and that was the highlight. Also it’s Boyd’s last.
    Cptn. Monkeyman is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 02-15-2022, 09:33 PM   #79
    Xcacel
    Huge Carter's fan

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:

After your comment, matt, my ego is so pumped that this morning I am going to go to my boss and ask for an higher salary.
    Just kidding. It is a pleasure help someone in the community, and your episode was great.

It is amazing how lazy are the people in SXM, not even checking what they are airing. With James Behan (the guy of the DMB brackets) they put the same message twice in a row, even with some part that was meant to be cut.
    Old 02-15-2022, 10:57 PM   #80
    Typical_Ant

Shows Seen: 0

DMB Hub Stubs: 0

My Tour Central Stats

This is quite tough, but here is my WWYP choice for this particular moment.

1) Seek Up 6/8/97 LT 47

2) PNP > Rapunzel 9/11/99

3) Two Step 6/25/09

4) JTR 7/11/01

5) One Sweet World 7/06/01

6) #41 6/26/00

7) Recently 4/22/93 Dave and Tim

8) Drive in Drive Out 3/29/03 Dave and Tim

9) Typical Situation 6/13/18

10) Ants Marching 9/04/16
    Typical_Ant is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 02-15-2022, 11:25 PM   #81
    Typical_Ant

Shows Seen: 0

DMB Hub Stubs: 0

My Tour Central Stats

2nd list:

1) The Stone 9/07/02

2) ASTB > Too Much 06/29/19

3) Louisiana Bayou 9/12/05

4) Crush 7/06/01

5) Spoon 8/24/19

6) The Last Stop 3/13/99 Dave and Tim

7) sweet up and down 6/26/00

8) Grace is Gone 9/07/02

9) Bartender 7//11/01

10) Watchtower 12/31/1996
    Typical_Ant is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 02-17-2022, 05:43 PM   #82
    Patsfan39

Shows Seen: 73

DMB Hub Stubs: 24

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Great show. I very much enjoyed it. What happened with LIOG though. Did you select that one? It’s a great one (I also put it in mine) but I don’t think there was any commentary about it.
    Patsfan39 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 02-17-2022, 06:08 PM   #83
    Xcacel
    Huge Carter's fan

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Great show. I very much enjoyed it. What happened with LIOG though. Did you select that one? It’s a great one (I also put it in mine) but I don’t think there was any commentary about it.

I might be wrong, but don’t think you did, at the end. Saved a copy of your playlist and it is not there

Last edited by Xcacel; 02-17-2022 at 06:11 PM.
    Old 02-17-2022, 06:19 PM   #84
    matt630

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    I wish I could explain what happened with my episode.

I had initially picked LIOG (that same version) but changed it LT2 (I thought because #41 also had Bela it might be “too much” Bela)… but eventually cut LIOG completely to stay within the time limit of the show.

So initially LIOG was my 6th song but I replaced it with You Never Know.
    Only when the show aired You Never Know was third and I say ”here is Dancing Nancies and Warehouse” as my intro and instead YNK plays. Oops

Then somehow, I have NO IDEA how, LIOG shows up after #41 where I had originally intended. Only I say “I had to include that YNK…” sounding again like I don’t know what songs I’m picking. Haha. AND somehow the LIOG is the one with Bela that I initially picked and really like so much better. AND somehow as a result of all that I got a bonus 8th song when your playlist limit is 7.

Honestly I don’t know what the deal is with the whole thing, I reread my submissions and communications and I’m sure somewhere in there I messed up somehow. But I have to say after listening to it a couple times even though it sounds a little wonky with the screw ups, I LOVE the tunes and the versions that played…oh, even though I picked and intro the 7/2/04 BOWA only for it to be the studio version. Lol.

Anyhow. It was a great time and experience and I’m only hopeful that people liked the stories and the songs/versions I picked. It has felt great sharing a common love of some music that really means so much to me.

Thanks for telling me you enjoyed the episode - it really means a lot.

My Tour Stats

Last edited by matt630; 02-17-2022 at 06:21 PM.
    Old 02-17-2022, 06:27 PM   #85
    Xcacel
    Huge Carter's fan

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Thanks for telling me you enjoyed the episode - it really means a lot.
    Jon (Patsfan) is a great DMB expert, he really knows a lot, so if he tells he liked it, it is a great compliment.
    Also, if you wanna listen to his episode:

https://mega.nz/file/mQ4xzCjJ#DiRePj...NMftVLbDMKecVs

Last edited by Xcacel; 02-17-2022 at 06:30 PM.
    Old 03-09-2022, 11:00 PM   #86
    Xcacel
    Huge Carter's fan

My Tour Central Stats

Another good episode on SXM by Dave McManus.

I really liked this great 5 run:

• Squirm (Charlottsville, 11.19.2010)
    • American Baby Intro (7.8.2006 - Fenway Park)
    • #41 (12.08.98 The Centrum, Worcester, MA)
    • You Might Die Trying (mentioned Citi Field, 2010, I guess he was referring to Wrigley)
    • Typical Situation (Live at Luther College, Decorah, lA)

Unfortunately in the stream they changed YMDT with Belly Belly Nice. Who’s mixing those shows doesn’t seem really focused.

If you want to give a listen:

https://mega.nz/file/yVpjWSCJ#XRJ2QB..._LH2bdvOtamc1M

Last edited by Xcacel; 03-09-2022 at 11:03 PM.
    Old 04-22-2022, 07:25 PM   #87
    Xcacel
    Huge Carter's fan

My Tour Central Stats

Some stuff I've recently listened to and enjoyed a lot

What Would You Play from Xcacel: April 2022

One Sweet World - Remember Two Things - 1993.08.10 - Flood Zone, Richmond, VA
    Jimi Thing - Live Trax vol. 54 - 1996.11.09 - Cow Palace, Daly City, CA
    Drive In, Drive Out - Live Trax vol. 52 - 2014.06.06 - Darling's Waterfront Pavilion, Bangor, ME
    Satellite - Live Trax Vol. 31 - 2001.06.23 - Tweeter Center at the Waterfront, Camden, NJ
    Prelude To Grace > Grace Is Gone - Live Trax Vol. 31 - 2001.06.23 - Tweeter Center at the Waterfront, Camden, NJ
    Improv Jam - SiriusXM Stream - 2004.07.02 - Saratoga Springs ( the De-edited by Alexis rip)
    Corn Bread - Big Whiskey And The GrooGrux King iTunes Pass - 2007.10.01 - Hollywood Bowl, Hollywood, CA
    Fool To Think - Blenheim Vineyards Painted Series Vol. 8 - 2020.02.16 - Moon Palace Resort, Mexico
    Dreamed I Killed God - Live Trax Vol. 24 - 1997.02.08 -Spartanburg Memorial -Spartanburg, SC
    Loving Wings - Live Trax Vol. 02 - 2004.09.12 - Golden Gate Park - San Francisco, CA

Last edited by Xcacel; 04-22-2022 at 07:28 PM.
    Old 04-23-2022, 06:25 AM   #88
    crashintonickdm
    Watching the wheels

Shows Seen: 81

My Tour Central Stats

See a lot of LT31. Underrated release
    crashintonickdm is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-04-2022, 03:42 PM   #89
    snapmcd
    Get gone

Shows Seen: 61

DMB Hub Stubs: 15

My Tour Central Stats

I was actually picked to host an episode. Sent the files in a couple weeks ago, just waiting to hear back.
    snapmcd is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-07-2022, 08:58 PM   #90
    Xcacel
    Huge Carter's fan

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by snapmcd View Post
    I was actually picked to host an episode. Sent the files in a couple weeks ago, just waiting to hear back.

Keep us updated!