**Official Colorado (Englewood) 2018** - Page 12 - Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion

Go Back   Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion > General Discussion > DMBc Discussion > DMB Tour Discussion
Register Rules Community Top Lists Torrents AM.org

Want to hide all ads on Ants? Click here

Old 07-09-2018, 07:18 AM   #331
blaket18

Shows Seen: 29

DMB Hub Stubs: 9

My Tour Central Stats

Re: **Official Colorado (Englewood) 2018**

My wife and I got an Airbnb less then a mile from the venue at Greenwood Village, nice pool and such, will be getting in wednesday morning and will have plenty of dispensary products by friday! People are more then welcome to come over and hang out, always enjoy meeting new people!
blaket18 is offline   Reply With Quote

• Want to hide all ads on Ants? Click here
  • Old 07-09-2018, 07:40 AM   #332
    zburch

Shows Seen: 41

DMB Hub Stubs: 14

My Tour Central Stats

ISO 2 Lowers for N1. PM me if you have a couple you are wanting to sell. I also have 2 N1 lawn seats that I will sell for face if I can upgrade.

--Dave Matthews, YMDT, Citi Field 2010
    2024: Paris, Alpine?
    zburch is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 07-09-2018, 08:41 AM   #333
    rubrink

Shows Seen: 30

DMB Hub Stubs: 11

My Tour Central Stats

Just found out I'm moving to the Denver area in early August, so now I'm on a mad search for tickets. Anyone have any for sale, especially for N1 (I might be gone N2, not sure)? zburch if you find two, I'd buy your lawn tickets.
    rubrink is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 07-12-2018, 07:37 PM   #334
    dmband8736

Shows Seen: 33

DMB Hub Stubs: 16

My Tour Central Stats

Looking for 3 - 4 tickets for this show preferably reserved seating. Have a set of Phish Dick's Field tickets up for trade!
    dmband8736 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 07-15-2018, 05:02 PM   #335
    slowlyspeeding

Shows Seen: 46

DMB Hub Stubs: 16

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by rubrink View Post
    Just found out I'm moving to the Denver area in early August, so now I'm on a mad search for tickets. Anyone have any for sale, especially for N1 (I might be gone N2, not sure)? zburch if you find two, I'd buy your lawn tickets.
    I have a single for N1. Sec 203.
    slowlyspeeding is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 07-18-2018, 10:19 AM   #336
    DixiChknTnseLam

My Tour Central Stats

ISO: 4 GA Lawn or Seats for Fri 8/24. If anyone has tickets, please shoot me an email! rpalejwala@gmail.com
    DixiChknTnseLam is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 07-19-2018, 08:53 AM   #337
    rubrink

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by slowlyspeeding View Post
    I have a single for N1. Sec 203.
    Really looking for a pair, but if it comes closer and I'm coming up dry, I may take you up on this!
    Old 07-22-2018, 12:22 PM   #338
    edskin

Shows Seen: 15

My Tour Central Stats

I'm ISO of a pair for each night... starting to get a little nervous/antsy. Prices on the secondary market sites are just dumb right now-- looking at just under $400 for a pair in GA for the shows. I know those prices always drop a show gets closer (especially in the last few days prior), but I'm we already have our travel arrangements set and I was operating under impression I'd be able to snag decent tickets for face value (or close). I really wanted reserved at least one night as well. Anyone have any general thoughts as what to expect over the next few weeks in terms of where prices/demand might go? Thanks
    edskin is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 07-22-2018, 05:10 PM   #339
    Cozmic135
    Just tryin' to get by.

Shows Seen: 171

DMB Hub Stubs: 36

My Tour Central Stats

ISO decent N1 pair. I’ll be in town for Reggae on the Rocks at Red Rocks on Sat/Sun and just put it together that I can go to the show on Friday.

Any help would be awesome! Please let me know if you might have anything! I appreciate it!

Last edited by Cozmic135; 07-22-2018 at 05:11 PM.
    Cozmic135 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 07-23-2018, 12:20 PM   #340
    lockman21
    Yandle Award 2014-15

Shows Seen: 240

DMB Hub Stubs: 32

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by edskin View Post
    I'm ISO of a pair for each night... starting to get a little nervous/antsy. Prices on the secondary market sites are just dumb right now-- looking at just under $400 for a pair in GA for the shows. I know those prices always drop a show gets closer (especially in the last few days prior), but I'm we already have our travel arrangements set and I was operating under impression I'd be able to snag decent tickets for face value (or close). I really wanted reserved at least one night as well. Anyone have any general thoughts as what to expect over the next few weeks in terms of where prices/demand might go? Thanks
    You'll be fine. Stuff will pop up as we lead up to the shows. I wouldn't stress too much. Starting August 10 weekend, I'm guessing a lot will start entering the market.
    Old 07-23-2018, 01:31 PM   #341
    rubrink

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by lockman21 View Post
    You'll be fine. Stuff will pop up as we lead up to the shows. I wouldn't stress too much. Starting August 10 weekend, I'm guessing a lot will start entering the market.
    Man I hope you're right.
    Old 07-23-2018, 07:18 PM   #342
    credin

Shows Seen: 28

DMB Hub Stubs: 15

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by edskin View Post
    I actually think this is going to be a harder ticket than people think. They have not played in denver in three years. Those shows were good, and sold well. They were either sold out or really close. These shows sold out fast, guessing half hour or so.

I think to get tickets it would be wise to constantly check the boards for someone selling. Some people will eventually sell but it appears several people are looking.

Second market will most likely drop prices as the show gets closer but don't be shocked if they are still Well above face.

I remember going to a show in Irvine years ago. Thought it would be easy to get tickets, it was not. Now I eventually did get tickets from an ant but it was pure luck. I checked the boards constantly and nothing. I just happened to be on when a pair finally came up, I hit it quick. Must have been 20 replies after me. Lucky.

Not trying to be a downer or negative, just saying be super proactive and search a lot.
    credin is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 07-24-2018, 01:50 PM   #343
    edskin

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by credin View Post
    I actually think this is going to be a harder ticket than people think. They have not played in denver in three years. Those shows were good, and sold well. They were either sold out or really close. These shows sold out fast, guessing half hour or so.

I think to get tickets it would be wise to constantly check the boards for someone selling. Some people will eventually sell but it appears several people are looking.

Second market will most likely drop prices as the show gets closer but don't be shocked if they are still Well above face.

I remember going to a show in Irvine years ago. Thought it would be easy to get tickets, it was not. Now I eventually did get tickets from an ant but it was pure luck. I checked the boards constantly and nothing. I just happened to be on when a pair finally came up, I hit it quick. Must have been 20 replies after me. Lucky.

Not trying to be a downer or negative, just saying be super proactive and search a lot.
    Yep, I've been looking daily. Secondary sites like StubHub are pointless right now-- gonna have to wait until week or so before shows to likely find anything there-- any maybe even all the way down to the wire. Hoping it doesn't come to that... again, looking for a pair for either or both nights so please if anyone reads this and is looking to sell, shoot me a PM
    Old 07-24-2018, 06:34 PM   #344
    younevrknow

Shows Seen: 100

DMB Hub Stubs: 27

My Tour Central Stats

Never been to this venue and I've got WH Instants.....what's there to know? Are there any sections/areas (in reserved) to avoid? Is tailgating kosher? Is there fun stuff to do w/in walking distance of the venue?
    Old 07-25-2018, 08:14 AM   #345
    lockman21
    Yandle Award 2014-15

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:

I really think you're overselling it.

I'm not saying it will be a buyer's market, but every single show, even SPAC, has had a ton of tickets enter the market as you get closer to the shows. Especially considering they're taking a little break and there's not a single show leading up to Colorado, the boards and Stubhub, etc. will be chalked full of Englewood tickets. If you're even paying half-decent attention, you'll find face value tickets in the pavilion or lawn. Now if you're holding out for pit, that's another story. But if the worry is just getting decent set of pavilion seats, that won't be that hard.
    Old 07-26-2018, 07:14 AM   #346
    zburch

My Tour Central Stats

I know I posted like 2 weeks ago about looking for lowers for N2, but my needs have changed. ISO 1 Lawn for both nights if anyone has an extra.

--Dave Matthews, YMDT, Citi Field 2010
    2024: Paris, Alpine?
    zburch is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 07-26-2018, 12:28 PM   #347
    rubrink

My Tour Central Stats

Yeah I've never gone to a show without a ticket before, but I see myself maybe doing that since I'll be living so close
    Old 07-29-2018, 09:25 AM   #348
    lockman21
    Yandle Award 2014-15

My Tour Central Stats

For those that know the venue - what's the deal with parking? Is "Gold" parking worth it?
    Old 07-30-2018, 05:10 AM   #349
    jdunndmb

Shows Seen: 87

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:

I'd also recommend keeping an eye on TM (or Axs, whatever they're using for this one). Many times we've checked the day of the show and they drop some seats.
    Old 08-01-2018, 09:30 AM   #350
    boldm002

Shows Seen: 78

DMB Hub Stubs: 22

My Tour Central Stats

Can’t remember the last time the demand for tickets was so high. Looking for a single each night, I’m not picky. PM me if you need to dump singles. lawn or seats
    boldm002 is online now   Reply With Quote
    Old 08-02-2018, 06:19 AM   #351
    jdunndmb

Shows Seen: 87

My Tour Central Stats

root root, 3 weeks from today we head out!
    Old 08-02-2018, 08:21 AM   #352
    edskin

My Tour Central Stats

Still looking for a pair for each night.... if you know of any please send PM
    Old 08-03-2018, 08:09 AM   #353
    jmkratt
    You want heavy?

DMB Hub Stubs: 19

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    For those that know the venue - what's the deal with parking? Is "Gold" parking worth it?
    The venue is in a business park which has expanded since the venue was built. Parking right near the venue is tough. I am not sure where "Gold" is though. I plan on parking across the highway in the RTD lot and walking over the bridge to the venue. It's not a terribly long walk and there are usually plenty of spaces. That's what I've done for every show at Fiddler's since I moved pretty far East of Denver. That being said if you don't want to worry about it the Gold option may be worth it. Don't park in the restaurants/strip mall just south of the venue, you will get ticketed and/or towed.
    Old 08-03-2018, 08:11 AM   #354
    Cozmic135
    Just tryin' to get by.

Shows Seen: 171

DMB Hub Stubs: 36

My Tour Central Stats

I've never been to this venue... How is commuting to the venue via the train? Does it run after the show?
    Cozmic135 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 08-03-2018, 09:47 AM   #355
    one sub

Shows Seen: 32

My Tour Central Stats

The demand for this stop is really making me want to book a flight. Wife says no but my brother is living there now and has a lawn ticket for me on Friday. Hmmm, what to do?
    one sub is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 08-03-2018, 10:04 AM   #356
    DixiChknTnseLam

My Tour Central Stats

Still ISO 2-4 lawn tickets for N1 (Fri 8/24). Please email if you have any leads: rpalejwala@gmail.com
    DixiChknTnseLam is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 08-03-2018, 10:25 AM   #357
    Blackandblu34

Shows Seen: 6

DMB Hub Stubs: 5

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by boldm002 View Post
    Can’t remember the last time the demand for tickets was so high. Looking for a single each night, I’m not picky. PM me if you need to dump singles. lawn or seats
    Me either! Kind of crazy. 2013 they were at Dick's for 2 nights and the first night might have been 60% full. I remember telling people I was going and got laughed at a bit. Like DMB was OVER at the time.

2015 at Fiddler's sold out both nights but I don't think it officially even sold out til the week of? Might be wrong about that.
    Blackandblu34 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 08-03-2018, 12:17 PM   #358
    edskin

My Tour Central Stats

What is the lawn like at Fiddlers? My goal was a pair of reserved for each night, but now GA might be my best bet. Being close has actually never mattered to-- if the sight lines and acoustics are good in the lawn I'm happy.
    Old 08-04-2018, 02:28 PM   #359
    credin

Shows Seen: 28

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    I really think you're overselling it.

I'm not saying it will be a buyer's market, but every single show, even SPAC, has had a ton of tickets enter the market as you get closer to the shows. Especially considering they're taking a little break and there's not a single show leading up to Colorado, the boards and Stubhub, etc. will be chalked full of Englewood tickets. If you're even paying half-decent attention, you'll find face value tickets in the pavilion or lawn. Now if you're holding out for pit, that's another story. But if the worry is just getting decent set of pavilion seats, that won't be that hard.

I dont think I am overselling it at all. I said it would be tough, not impossible. I honestly dont think one will see a massive ticket drop.
    credin is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 08-06-2018, 02:17 PM   #360
    apease

Shows Seen: 13

DMB Hub Stubs: 8

My Tour Central Stats

I have 1 Lawn ticket Saturday that I’m looking to trade for 1 Friday Lawn. They’re warehouse tickets so gotta wait for delivery to trade but can meet anywhere in the area prior to the shows
    apease is offline   Reply With Quote