Peloton bike - Page 2 - Antsmarching.org Forums
Old 12-08-2017, 12:45 PM   #31
Noles20
Go Birds!
 
Noles20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Montgomery County, PA
Posts: 19,891

Shows Seen: 23

Re: Peloton bike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodey View Post
What do you mean the same interaction? The Peloton bike isn't interacting with anything. It's literally just a spin bike with a screen on it from my understanding.
I don't know all the specifics yet (again, why I keep asking for input from someone who actually has it) but when you do the live rides, you can compare yourself with other people also doing the live rides. There are other features as well. Trying to find out from someone who has tried them if they are worth it.
__________________
(sb)
Dark clouds may hang on me sometimes, but I'll work it out.
Noles20 is offline   Reply With Quote

  • Want to hide all ads on Ants? Click here
  • Old 12-08-2017, 12:49 PM   #32
    Noles20
    Go Birds!
     
    Noles20's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Sep 2003
    Location: Montgomery County, PA
    Posts: 19,891

    Shows Seen: 23

    Re: Peloton bike

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Rodey View Post
    OP, I'm sure the Peloton works well if you want to spend that much money on something that is always going to sit in your house. If you have absolutely no interest in ever hopping on a bike and going for rides outdoors, then it probably fits your needs.

    That said if you think you'll develop in interest in cycling, I would highly suggest going a different route.
    No thought to becoming someone who bikes outdoors. I appreciate all the input.
    __________________
    (sb)
    Dark clouds may hang on me sometimes, but I'll work it out.
    Noles20 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 12-08-2017, 12:51 PM   #33
    Rodey
    #FearTheDeer
     
    Rodey's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Aug 2005
    Location: Madison, WI
    Posts: 70,431

    Shows Seen: 16

    Re: Peloton bike

    I think those kind of features are highly subjective based on the individual and you'll probably get different responses from everyone. If you think leaderboards and seeing where you rank compared to others will motivate you/help push you, then by all means get it.

    Have you ever gone to a spin class before? Maybe try one out prior to purchasing. They're definitely not for everyone.
    __________________
    Jordan
    "I'll tell you what: I'm never eating at Benihana again. I don't care whose birthday it is."
    Rodey is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 12-08-2017, 12:55 PM   #34
    mr.MikeD
    Heisenberg says "relax"
     
    mr.MikeD's Avatar
     
    Join Date: May 2004
    Posts: 7,556

    Shows Seen: 1

    Re: Peloton bike

    I just looked into it a bit and honestly it looks pretty cool, and like something I might do if I didn’t have a bike to put on a trainer. As it is though I have no room in my house (basement full of bikes) and there is a spin place 30 seconds from my office to help keep moving in the winter.
    mr.MikeD is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 12-08-2017, 02:06 PM   #35
    Noles20
    Go Birds!
     
    Noles20's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Sep 2003
    Location: Montgomery County, PA
    Posts: 19,891

    Shows Seen: 23

    Re: Peloton bike

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Rodey View Post
    I think those kind of features are highly subjective based on the individual and you'll probably get different responses from everyone. If you think leaderboards and seeing where you rank compared to others will motivate you/help push you, then by all means get it.

    Have you ever gone to a spin class before? Maybe try one out prior to purchasing. They're definitely not for everyone.
    The bolded is exactly what I am looking for.
    __________________
    (sb)
    Dark clouds may hang on me sometimes, but I'll work it out.
    Noles20 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 12-08-2017, 02:10 PM   #36
    Rodey
    #FearTheDeer
     
    Rodey's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Aug 2005
    Location: Madison, WI
    Posts: 70,431

    Shows Seen: 16

    Re: Peloton bike

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Noles20 View Post
    The bolded is exactly what I am looking for.
    My point was that I don't think those responses are going to be helpful.

    Leaderboards, seeing how other people are doing, etc., are typically the type of features that you'll love or ones that you don't use/don't like. There's not a whole lot of middle ground.

    You have to decide whether or not you respond well to that type of thing from a motivational standpoint.
    __________________
    Jordan
    "I'll tell you what: I'm never eating at Benihana again. I don't care whose birthday it is."
    Rodey is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 12-08-2017, 06:39 PM   #37
    Noles20
    Go Birds!
     
    Noles20's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Sep 2003
    Location: Montgomery County, PA
    Posts: 19,891

    Shows Seen: 23

    Re: Peloton bike

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Rodey View Post
    My point was that I don't think those responses are going to be helpful.

    Leaderboards, seeing how other people are doing, etc., are typically the type of features that you'll love or ones that you don't use/don't like. There's not a whole lot of middle ground.

    You have to decide whether or not you respond well to that type of thing from a motivational standpoint.
    I appreciate you trying to help. I don't really need help with decision making process itself. I've made some pretty big decisions in my life. Research is a part of each of those decisions. I haven't found anyone that I know that has a Peloton so I was hoping someone here has one and they can give me some input about it. I will then probably have some specific questions for them.
    __________________
    (sb)
    Dark clouds may hang on me sometimes, but I'll work it out.
    Noles20 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 12-09-2017, 06:27 PM   #38
    mdmarvich
     
    mdmarvich's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Apr 2007
    Location: Cincy
    Posts: 15,259

    Shows Seen: 38

    Re: Peloton bike

    Hey OP = they have a showroom in King of Prussia https://www.onepeloton.com/showrooms/king-of-prussia

    Maybe checking them out in person would help?
    mdmarvich is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 12-09-2017, 07:13 PM   #39
    Noles20
    Go Birds!
     
    Noles20's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Sep 2003
    Location: Montgomery County, PA
    Posts: 19,891

    Shows Seen: 23

    Re: Peloton bike

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by mdmarvich View Post
    Hey OP = they have a showroom in King of Prussia https://www.onepeloton.com/showrooms/king-of-prussia

    Maybe checking them out in person would help?
    I am planning on going...maybe tomorrow. I definitely want to see one in person. I'm sure the salesperson will tell me all the great things about it!
    __________________
    (sb)
    Dark clouds may hang on me sometimes, but I'll work it out.
    Noles20 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 12-09-2017, 11:38 PM   #40
    rconverse
     
    rconverse's Avatar
     
    Join Date: May 2003
    Location: It's how, not where. I live to dance!
    Posts: 72,825

    Shows Seen: 25

    Re: Peloton bike

    I guess my question would be: are you good at exercising at home, regardless of the workout. Because, I have to tell you...I've been sitting on this set of INSANITY DVDs for about 3 years without ever actually exercising to one of the discs. I'm sure the discs and workouts are great. I've just failed to, you know, exercise.
    rconverse is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 12-10-2017, 11:14 AM   #41
    Noles20
    Go Birds!
     
    Noles20's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Sep 2003
    Location: Montgomery County, PA
    Posts: 19,891

    Shows Seen: 23

    Re: Peloton bike

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by rconverse View Post
    I guess my question would be: are you good at exercising at home, regardless of the workout. Because, I have to tell you...I've been sitting on this set of INSANITY DVDs for about 3 years without ever actually exercising to one of the discs. I'm sure the discs and workouts are great. I've just failed to, you know, exercise.
    I am not. What makes me think that this might be the thing that I could possible stick with is reading reviews and comments of people who bought the bike. They talk about how the classes and community help provide a lot of the motivation to keep riding. I'm just trying to find someone who has one to give some feedback and answer some questions.
    __________________
    (sb)
    Dark clouds may hang on me sometimes, but I'll work it out.
    Noles20 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 12-11-2017, 11:13 AM   #42
    redsox14
     
    redsox14's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jun 2002
    Posts: 7,735

    Shows Seen: 89
    Send a message via AIM to redsox14

    Re: Peloton bike

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Noles20 View Post
    Anyone have one? Curious if it is as good as advertised. It gets great reviews but I would love to hear personal experiences. I'm 44 and used to be in great shape prior to kids, 3 jobs etc. I need something that is convenient and easy to stick with. I know it is expensive but if I stay with it, it would be money well spent. Thanks in advance.
    OK so sorry for what will likely be a long winded response...

    I bought my Peloton back in February. I had never taken a spin class in my life but my knees and feet couldnt take the pounding of running anymore. Honestly, it's the best purchase I've ever made on a whim, but it is an expensive one.

    The bike itself is 1995 and then there is a monthly subscription fee for the content. (I think it's 39 bucks). They make you pay for 1 year of the subscription up front then after the first year you pay month to month. So that puts you around 2400 at the time of purchase. Theres a $250 delivery/setup fee and then you can also buy a package that includes a mat, shoes that clip in(you dont need them to use it but it keeps your feet on the pedals instead of slipping off). It also includes a heart rate monitor and weights(some classes have arm sections). You can get that pack for an extra 250 i think or buy those all individually.

    When i bought mine i financed over a 1 year period interest free. They recently added an option to buy one and pay over a 3 year period so less than 100 a month if you buy all of what i mentioned above (came out to like, 3,093 i think)

    As someone else mentioned you can just get the app and ride with a different stationary bike or set up a road bike on a trainer as well.

    They have 14 live classes a day that you join and are happening live in a NYC studio. These then get put up On Demand so you can take them later. I think there are about 5,000 rides on demand right now

    Whether you take the class live or on demand you will see all your stats on screen (cadence, resistance, output) then there is a leaderboard off to the right with everyone who is taking the class (if live) or everyone has already taken the class (live or on demand) before you and it shows how you place among everyone else so it is a really big motivator especially when you are taking a live class. It will also have your heart rate if you wear a HR monitor. The instructors can see everyone who is taking the live class and they give shoutouts and encourage people (never call people out for not doing what they are asking you to do). This includes people at home, not just the people in studio so it really feels like you are a part of the class. Id actually say they pay more attention to the at home riders than those in studio.

    The instructors themselves are fantastic. There's someone for everyone. All different music styles and things so I'd say just take a class with everyone and see who you like. Some are more about the metrics and training, others are more about having fun. I have a couple that i gravitate to but i try to ride with most of them here and there.

    I hated going to the gym and just never got there consistently. I havent worked out this often and consistently since playing organized sports in high school and college. I bought it in mid February and just completed my 200th ride last week. I have only lost a few pounds but i can tell i have lost fat and gained muscle. My entire body has changed.

    Lastly, I'll say the community is pretty incredible. Theres a main facebook page and everyone truly is so encouraging. The instructors all have their own pages and are pretty active on social media. Sounds cheesy but they truly do seem to care. Ive seen the company go out of their way. They recently sent flowers to a rider who posted about their husband passing away, they'll send notes congratulating people on weddings, engagements or things. Like, handwritten notes. Its really an amazing company.

    I wont guarantee you will 100% love it but I honestly don't think you can go wrong. Its pretty rare I've seen someone post in the fb page about how they dont like it/are returning or selling the bike.

    If you have any other specific questions or anything feel free to ask!
    __________________
    "In an 1888 study, ants that ingested too much alcohol were carried home by the other ants."

    Jen
    redsox14 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 12-11-2017, 01:27 PM   #43
    Noles20
    Go Birds!
     
    Noles20's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Sep 2003
    Location: Montgomery County, PA
    Posts: 19,891

    Shows Seen: 23

    Re: Peloton bike

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by redsox14 View Post
    OK so sorry for what will likely be a long winded response...

    I bought my Peloton back in February. I had never taken a spin class in my life but my knees and feet couldnt take the pounding of running anymore. Honestly, it's the best purchase I've ever made on a whim, but it is an expensive one.

    The bike itself is 1995 and then there is a monthly subscription fee for the content. (I think it's 39 bucks). They make you pay for 1 year of the subscription up front then after the first year you pay month to month. So that puts you around 2400 at the time of purchase. Theres a $250 delivery/setup fee and then you can also buy a package that includes a mat, shoes that clip in(you dont need them to use it but it keeps your feet on the pedals instead of slipping off). It also includes a heart rate monitor and weights(some classes have arm sections). You can get that pack for an extra 250 i think or buy those all individually.

    When i bought mine i financed over a 1 year period interest free. They recently added an option to buy one and pay over a 3 year period so less than 100 a month if you buy all of what i mentioned above (came out to like, 3,093 i think)

    As someone else mentioned you can just get the app and ride with a different stationary bike or set up a road bike on a trainer as well.

    They have 14 live classes a day that you join and are happening live in a NYC studio. These then get put up On Demand so you can take them later. I think there are about 5,000 rides on demand right now

    Whether you take the class live or on demand you will see all your stats on screen (cadence, resistance, output) then there is a leaderboard off to the right with everyone who is taking the class (if live) or everyone has already taken the class (live or on demand) before you and it shows how you place among everyone else so it is a really big motivator especially when you are taking a live class. It will also have your heart rate if you wear a HR monitor. The instructors can see everyone who is taking the live class and they give shoutouts and encourage people (never call people out for not doing what they are asking you to do). This includes people at home, not just the people in studio so it really feels like you are a part of the class. Id actually say they pay more attention to the at home riders than those in studio.

    The instructors themselves are fantastic. There's someone for everyone. All different music styles and things so I'd say just take a class with everyone and see who you like. Some are more about the metrics and training, others are more about having fun. I have a couple that i gravitate to but i try to ride with most of them here and there.

    I hated going to the gym and just never got there consistently. I havent worked out this often and consistently since playing organized sports in high school and college. I bought it in mid February and just completed my 200th ride last week. I have only lost a few pounds but i can tell i have lost fat and gained muscle. My entire body has changed.

    Lastly, I'll say the community is pretty incredible. Theres a main facebook page and everyone truly is so encouraging. The instructors all have their own pages and are pretty active on social media. Sounds cheesy but they truly do seem to care. Ive seen the company go out of their way. They recently sent flowers to a rider who posted about their husband passing away, they'll send notes congratulating people on weddings, engagements or things. Like, handwritten notes. Its really an amazing company.

    I wont guarantee you will 100% love it but I honestly don't think you can go wrong. Its pretty rare I've seen someone post in the fb page about how they dont like it/are returning or selling the bike.

    If you have any other specific questions or anything feel free to ask!
    Awesome response!! Thank you! I do have some specific questions that I will PM you later.
    __________________
    (sb)
    Dark clouds may hang on me sometimes, but I'll work it out.
    Noles20 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 12-31-2017, 08:49 PM   #44
    Noles20
    Go Birds!
     
    Noles20's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Sep 2003
    Location: Montgomery County, PA
    Posts: 19,891

    Shows Seen: 23

    Re: Peloton bike

    So I ended up going to see the bike at the K of P showroom and while I like the bike, I could not get away from the sales girl fast enough. She was easy on the eyes but a terrible sales person so I ordered the bike through their website and it will be coming in 2 weeks. Very excited to get started and my wife and daughter are also going to give it a try. I'll update how things go in case anyone else in considering it.
    __________________
    (sb)
    Dark clouds may hang on me sometimes, but I'll work it out.
    Noles20 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 12-31-2017, 11:59 PM   #45
    rmp207
     
    Join Date: Sep 2006
    Location: dunmore pa
    Posts: 373

    Shows Seen: 17

    Re: Peloton bike

    I would def like to hear what you think.... my wife has been asking for one for a few months but for the price I would like to hear more.
    rmp207 is online now   Reply With Quote
    Old 01-01-2018, 12:10 AM   #46
    ExistenceNow
    AM.org Moderator
     
    ExistenceNow's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Aug 2004
    Location: Austin, Tx
    Posts: 77,400

    Shows Seen: 106

    Re: Peloton bike

    There are cheaper options to hang your laundry on.
    __________________
    -Matthew
    Dallas Tailgate Map
    ExistenceNow is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 01-01-2018, 09:38 AM   #47
    rmp207
     
    Join Date: Sep 2006
    Location: dunmore pa
    Posts: 373

    Shows Seen: 17

    Re: Peloton bike

    Thatís what I told her.... didnít go over well haha
    rmp207 is online now   Reply With Quote
    Old 01-01-2018, 09:35 PM   #48
    Noles20
    Go Birds!
     
    Noles20's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Sep 2003
    Location: Montgomery County, PA
    Posts: 19,891

    Shows Seen: 23

    Re: Peloton bike

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by rmp207 View Post
    I would def like to hear what you think.... my wife has been asking for one for a few months but for the price I would like to hear more.
    I will definitely update when I get it.
    __________________
    (sb)
    Dark clouds may hang on me sometimes, but I'll work it out.
    Noles20 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 01-01-2018, 10:04 PM   #49
    jcc522
    Take Warning
     
    jcc522's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Aug 2006
    Location: NC
    Posts: 14,749

    Shows Seen: 3

    Re: Peloton bike

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ExistenceNow View Post
    There are cheaper options to hang your laundry on.
    This.

    Hate do be a downer but you'll use it 10 times and then never again.
    __________________
    You can own the Earth and still all you'll own is Earth until you can paint with all the colors of the wind
    jcc522 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 01-02-2018, 11:37 AM   #50
    TimHonks
     
    Join Date: Apr 2015
    Posts: 3,464

    Shows Seen: 0

    Re: Peloton bike

    https://twitter.com/onepeloton/statu...38310403682304
    TimHonks is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 01-02-2018, 11:40 AM   #51
    redsox14
     
    redsox14's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jun 2002
    Posts: 7,735

    Shows Seen: 89
    Send a message via AIM to redsox14

    Re: Peloton bike

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by jcc522 View Post
    This.

    Hate do be a downer but you'll use it 10 times and then never again.
    Not always. I've had it less than a year and done 215 rides
    __________________
    "In an 1888 study, ants that ingested too much alcohol were carried home by the other ants."

    Jen
    redsox14 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 01-02-2018, 11:42 AM   #52
    Rodey
    #FearTheDeer
     
    Rodey's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Aug 2005
    Location: Madison, WI
    Posts: 70,431

    Shows Seen: 16

    Re: Peloton bike

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by TimHonks View Post
    __________________
    Jordan
    "I'll tell you what: I'm never eating at Benihana again. I don't care whose birthday it is."
    Rodey is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 01-02-2018, 11:42 AM   #53
    redsox14
     
    redsox14's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jun 2002
    Posts: 7,735

    Shows Seen: 89
    Send a message via AIM to redsox14

    Re: Peloton bike

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Noles20 View Post
    So I ended up going to see the bike at the K of P showroom and while I like the bike, I could not get away from the sales girl fast enough. She was easy on the eyes but a terrible sales person so I ordered the bike through their website and it will be coming in 2 weeks. Very excited to get started and my wife and daughter are also going to give it a try. I'll update how things go in case anyone else in considering it.

    Noles, not sure if you can call and ask them to add this on, but I have a referral code that could get you i think 100 or 200 bucks off. Full disclosure if you use it i get $200 towards the peloton boutique too. (basically their apparel store)

    Looking fwd to hearing how you like it!
    __________________
    "In an 1888 study, ants that ingested too much alcohol were carried home by the other ants."

    Jen
    redsox14 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 01-02-2018, 01:06 PM   #54
    Climb2safety
    Free your mind
     
    Join Date: Feb 2014
    Posts: 17,850

    Shows Seen: 0

    Re: Peloton bike

    2k for a quality piece of home fitness equipment isnít that bad. My Life Fitness elipitical cost a lot more.

    I use it all the time so count me in as someone who would much rather work out at home then the hassle of going to a germ filled gym.
    __________________

    This town is nuts, my kind of place. I don't never ever want to leave....
    Climb2safety is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 01-02-2018, 02:20 PM   #55
    Tiduwho
    heh heh heh
     
    Tiduwho's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Feb 2006
    Posts: 56,281

    Shows Seen: 0
    Send a message via MSN to Tiduwho

    Re: Peloton bike

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Climb2safety View Post
    2k for a quality piece of home fitness equipment isn’t that bad. My Life Fitness elipitical cost a lot more.

    I use it all the time so count me in as someone who would much rather work out at home then the hassle of going to a germ filled gym.
    I am absolutely fed up with the gym, and waiting on machines, and people claiming equipment and claiming treadmills by putting down towels while they are off doing something else. And at the end of the day, I think I just really hate people.

    We're buying our first home and it has a finished basement. Planning to get something, just not sure what yet. Treadmill is my go-to, I used to like elliptical but no longer do, and I've never been too into biking.

    What I DO think will get me engaged is the classes, the competition, actually following something. I was pretty committed when I was doing p90x a number of years ago. When I go to the gym, I just half-ass it and get frustrated because of all of the above in the first paragraph.

    Hmm.
    __________________

    "And later I talk to former Presidential candidate Gary Hart and tell him how more Democrats should follow his example -- and leave politics."

    - Stephen Colbert
    Tiduwho is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 01-02-2018, 02:26 PM   #56
    Climb2safety
    Free your mind
     
    Join Date: Feb 2014
    Posts: 17,850

    Shows Seen: 0

    Re: Peloton bike

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Tiduwho View Post
    I am absolutely fed up with the gym, and waiting on machines, and people claiming equipment and claiming treadmills by putting down towels while they are off doing something else. And at the end of the day, I think I just really hate people.

    We're buying our first home and it has a finished basement. Planning to get something, just not sure what yet. Treadmill is my go-to, I used to like elliptical but no longer do, and I've never been too into biking.

    What I DO think will get me engaged is the classes, the competition, actually following something. I was pretty committed when I was doing p90x a number of years ago. When I go to the gym, I just half-ass it and get frustrated because of all of the above in the first paragraph.

    Hmm.
    Be sure to check your ceiling height in the basement. In my old house I had to remove the ceiling panels and my head bobbed between the joists which sucked.

    And, access to getting your equipment in the basement. My GF was unable to put her treadmill in her basement due to one tight turn.
    __________________

    This town is nuts, my kind of place. I don't never ever want to leave....
    Climb2safety is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 01-02-2018, 10:08 PM   #57
    Noles20
    Go Birds!
     
    Noles20's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Sep 2003
    Location: Montgomery County, PA
    Posts: 19,891

    Shows Seen: 23

    Re: Peloton bike

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by redsox14 View Post
    Noles, not sure if you can call and ask them to add this on, but I have a referral code that could get you i think 100 or 200 bucks off. Full disclosure if you use it i get $200 towards the peloton boutique too. (basically their apparel store)

    Looking fwd to hearing how you like it!
    I called and they said it had to be mentioned at the time of purchase. I had no idea that there were referral codes at all or I would have asked you for it.
    __________________
    (sb)
    Dark clouds may hang on me sometimes, but I'll work it out.
    Noles20 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 01-15-2018, 08:18 PM   #58
    Noles20
    Go Birds!
     
    Noles20's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Sep 2003
    Location: Montgomery County, PA
    Posts: 19,891

    Shows Seen: 23

    Re: Peloton bike

    Got the bike today and just did my first ride tonight. Definitely kicked my ass. And I only did a 20 minute beginner ride. I enjoyed it. Definitely a convenient way to get back in to shape. I need it!
    __________________
    (sb)
    Dark clouds may hang on me sometimes, but I'll work it out.
    Noles20 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 01-16-2018, 08:39 AM   #59
    redsox14
     
    redsox14's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jun 2002
    Posts: 7,735

    Shows Seen: 89
    Send a message via AIM to redsox14

    Re: Peloton bike

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Noles20 View Post
    Got the bike today and just did my first ride tonight. Definitely kicked my ass. And I only did a 20 minute beginner ride. I enjoyed it. Definitely a convenient way to get back in to shape. I need it!
    Who did you ride with?
    __________________
    "In an 1888 study, ants that ingested too much alcohol were carried home by the other ants."

    Jen
    redsox14 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 01-16-2018, 09:37 AM   #60
    Noles20
    Go Birds!
     
    Noles20's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Sep 2003
    Location: Montgomery County, PA
    Posts: 19,891

    Shows Seen: 23

    Re: Peloton bike

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by redsox14 View Post
    Who did you ride with?
    Alex. Don't really know much about the instructors. Just picked one based a beginner one based on length of time.
    __________________
    (sb)
    Dark clouds may hang on me sometimes, but I'll work it out.
    Noles20 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Reply

    Thread Tools
    Display Modes

    Posting Rules
    You may not post new threads
    You may not post replies
    You may not post attachments
    You may not edit your posts

    BB code is On
    Smilies are On
    [IMG] code is Off
    HTML code is Off

    Forum Jump


    Want to hide all ads on Ants? Click here

    All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:34 PM.


    Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
    Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.


       
    Site LinksAbout AntsAnts MobileTweet Tweet
    Home
    Ants+
    Tour Central
    Search bar
    RSS Feeds
    About Us
    Contact Us
    The Ants Blog
    Advertise on Ants
    Privacy Policy
    Ants on your cell phone
    iAnts
    mobile news
    mobile setlists
    antslive!
    Ants' Twitter
    DMBLive Twitter
    Ants Facebook
    Ants Instagram
    Matt's Twitter
    Joe's Twitter