New Remasters - Page 15 - Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion
Old 02-01-2023, 10:45 AM   #421
djamieb

Shows Seen: 70

DMB Hub Stubs: 22

My Tour Central Stats

Re: New Remasters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markt23 View Post
Thanks, Jamie!

You're welcome, Mark! Enjoy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bballman720 View Post
It looks like the 25h Anniversary show wav files have 12 tracks that are undecrypted file and won't let me download them. Thanks for posting them though!

Hey, you're welcome! And thanks for letting me know about the issue with the 12 undecrypted tracks. I'll reach out to Xcacel. It's been doing that weird undecrypted file thing for some folks whenever I upload files to the MEGA folder that he gave me access to. I'll ask if maybe he can remove the files and then simply re-add them on his end. That should fix it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryfreedom09 View Post
Awesome. This is the one I've been waiting for. Can't wait to listen. Thanks so much!!!!

This Tripping Billies on the 25th anniversary show makes me miss Boyd. They were on fire for this show.

Plus the sound quality on this remaster is insane good!!

Woo-hoo! You're welcome, dude! Glad you're excited about it and that you think the quality of the remaster is insane good! That makes me really happy! It's fun to work on these and share them with the community. And I know my good buddy Xcacel feels the exact same way.

• Want to hide all ads on Ants? Click here
  • Old 02-01-2023, 10:54 AM   #422
    Cryfreedom09
    mmmm beach ball

Shows Seen: 18

DMB Hub Stubs: 13

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by djamieb View Post

Woo-hoo! You're welcome, dude! Glad you're excited about it and that you think the quality of the remaster is insane good! That makes me really happy! It's fun to work on these and share them with the community. And I know my good buddy Xcacel feels the exact same way.
    Y'all are a blessing to us indeed. These have helped fuel my passion for the band!!
    Old 02-01-2023, 11:24 AM   #423
    Seppiroth

Shows Seen: 1

DMB Hub Stubs: 1

My Tour Central Stats

Thank you Jamie,

super excited for this set. (Anniversary Show) Two great hours secured :-)
    I'm a few sets behind though.
    Seppiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 02-01-2023, 01:36 PM   #424
    djamieb

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by bballman720 View Post
    It looks like the 25h Anniversary show wav files have 12 tracks that are undecrypted file and won't let me download them. Thanks for posting them though!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by djamieb
    Hey, you're welcome! And thanks for letting me know about the issue with the 12 undecrypted tracks. I'll reach out to Xcacel. It's been doing that weird undecrypted file thing for some folks whenever I upload files to the MEGA folder that he gave me access to. I'll ask if maybe he can remove the files and then simply re-add them on his end. That should fix it.

Hey, bud! Quick update: I reached out to Xcacel. He removed the files, and then re-added them on his end. Same link, and it should work now. Do you mind checking and letting me know if anything's still undecrypted whenever you get a chance? I just want to make sure it's working for you.
    Old 02-01-2023, 01:39 PM   #425
    djamieb

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Cryfreedom09 View Post
    Y'all are a blessing to us indeed. These have helped fuel my passion for the band!!

Sweet! That's awesome to hear!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Seppiroth View Post
    Thank you Jamie,

super excited for this set. (Anniversary Show) Two great hours secured :-)
    I'm a few sets behind though.

My pleasure! Enjoy!! Looking forward to hearing what you think after you get a chance to check it out!
    Old 02-01-2023, 03:15 PM   #426
    Fpuonpko

Shows Seen: 0

DMB Hub Stubs: 0

My Tour Central Stats

Finally listening to the remastered 12/27/96 show, it sounds so good! I previously had the original sirius version on my itunes and compared a few tracks and you can clearly hear a tremendous difference. Thanks!
    Fpuonpko is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 02-01-2023, 05:02 PM   #427
    djamieb

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Fpuonpko View Post
    Finally listening to the remastered 12/27/96 show, it sounds so good! I previously had the original sirius version on my itunes and compared a few tracks and you can clearly hear a tremendous difference. Thanks!

Oh, cool! You're very welcome! Thanks so much for taking the time to write a comment. I appreciate it, pal! Glad you're enjoying it!!
    Old 02-02-2023, 10:37 AM   #428
    scottbtdmb

Shows Seen: 22

DMB Hub Stubs: 10

My Tour Central Stats

Have really appreciated all of the latest remasters, but the one I keep going back to is 10/2/07. Jamie, you did an outstanding job with this one, and I am curious as to whether you may tackle the 1st night eventually (10/1/07). Obviously the 2nd night had a much better setlist, but Danny Barnes on The Stone and Bartender from N1 are also really good performances, and there are a couple of other nuggets from N1 as well. It's been awhile since I listened to the tape, but Jon Koch also recorded N1, so I would imagine the sound quality would be similar to that of N2. Just a suggestion for a future project...

-Scott
    scottbtdmb is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 02-08-2023, 09:45 PM   #429
    Xcacel
    Huge Carter's fan

Shows Seen: 25

DMB Hub Stubs: 14

My Tour Central Stats

New Remasters

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Xcacel View Post
    Dave Matthews Band
    The Remastered Collection:
    Best of 2022 Tour

After more than 40 show remastered, this is the first compilation that I am honoured to share with the antsmarching community.
    I have followed some of the recommendations given above, plus I used my own musical taste.
    I think that this might be considered the healthy alternative to the latest Warehouse Compilation; go and listen to it and then tell me if this band is really over or it still has something to say.

https://images2.imgbox.com/69/3c/h0ggR0Cf_o.jpg

setlist
    Disc 1
    Fool in the Rain (09.02.2022, The Gorge)
    Fool To Think (07.15.2022, Camden, NJ)
    Proudest Monkey (06.03.2022, Charleston, SC)
    Satellite (06.03.2022, Charleston, SC)
    Dancing Nannies (05.20.2022, Charlotte, NC)
    Warehouse (05.20.2022, Charlotte, NC)
    The Best of What’s Around (06.17.2022), Mansfield, MA)
    Break Free (5.13.2022, The Woodlands, TX)
    The Riff (09.02.2022, The Gorge)
    Lie in Our Graves (11.18.2022, MSG, New York)
    You Can Call Me Al (4.06.2022, Hollywood)
    Stay (06.10.2022, Cuyahoga Falls, OH)

Disc 2
    #34 (09.04.2022, the gorge)
    Mad Man’s Eyes (5.13.2022, The Woodlands, TX)
    Seek Up (06.10.2022, Cuyahoga Falls, OH)
    Sweet (07.15.2022 , Camden, NJ, broadcast)
    Say Goodbye (07.08.2022 - SPAC, Saratoga Springs, NY)
    Don’t Drink the Water (07.08.2022 - SPAC, Saratoga Springs, NY)
    Typical Situation (07.08.2022 - SPAC, Saratoga Springs, NY)
    The Only Thing (07.08.2022 - SPAC, Saratoga Springs, NY)
    The Dreaming Tree (5.13.2022, The Woodlands, TX)
    All Along the Watchtower (11.04.2022 Seattle, WA) ***
    Pay for What You Get (07.22.2022, Raleigh, NC)
    Too Much [fake] » Halloween (07.22.2022, Raleigh, NC)

* with Louis Cato
    ** with Angélique Kidjo
    *** with Mike McCready

Notes: I have used mainly broadcast sources, always trying to choose the best available source for every song, in terms of audio quality and performance. That's one of the reason I finally did not include Graves with derek trucks (6.07.2022). The version I have chosen has a much better audio quality, and it is still enjoyable. #34 and ou Can Call Me Al, instead, are remasters of the circulating videos, and I have tried to do my best to make them sound as good as the other ones.

Let me dedicate this compilation to the people that i met before and at the shows during my few dates of 2022 tour (Alpine, SPAC and MSG). I really had a good time with all of you.

Link to the remaster:
    https://mega.nz/folder/TEBl3LyI#2XIehRBN3Z1e0MigM3ct1Q
    --------

Previous remasters:

1993.01.26 - Trax, Charlottesville, VA
    1993.03.23 - Trax, Charlottesville, VA (Big League Chew)
    1993.03.24 - Flood zone, Richmond, VA
    1993.04.02 - Salem College, Winston-Salem, NC
    1993.12.11 - Mission Park, Williams College, Williamstown, MA
    1994.03.10 - Fox Theater, Boulder, CO
    1998.08.28 - Gerald R. Ford Amphitheatre, Vail, CO
    1994.11.19 - Fox Theater, Boulder, CO
    1995.02.24 - Roseland Ballroom, New York, NY
    1995.05.10 - Yoshi's KFOG Broadcast, San Francisco, CA
    1995.12.30 - Hampton Coliseum, Hampton, VA
    1995.12.31 - Hampton Coliseum, Hampton, VA
    1996.05.06 - State Palace Theatre, New Orleans, LA
    1996.12.27 - North Charleston Coliseum, North Charleston, SC
    1997.02.21 - Dave Matthews & Tim Reynolds - Warfield Theatre, San Francisco, CA
    1998.05.24 - Red Rocks Amphitheater, Morrison, CO
    1999.02.05 - Dave Matthews & Tim Reynolds, Oakdale Theatre, Wallingford, CT
    1999.02.06 - Dave Matthews & Tim Reynolds - Jorgensen Center for the Performing Arts, Storrs, CT
    1999.05.25 - Giants Stadium - E. Rutherford, NJ
    1999.07.24 - Griffiss Air Force Base, Rome, NY (Woodstock '99)
    2000.07.12 - Giants Stadium - E. Rutherford, NJ
    2000.08.02 - Shoreline Amphitheatre, Mountain View, CA
    2000.08.31 - Virginia Beach Amphitheater, Virginia Beach, VA
    2000.09.18 - Riverport Amphitheatre, Maryland Heights, MO
    2000.12.13 - Madison Square Garden, New York, NY
    2001.07.07 - Soldier Field, Chicago, IL
    2002.07.26 - Meadows Music Theatre, Hartford, CT
    2003.07.05 - Alpine Valley Music Theatre, Elkhorn, WI
    2004.06.11 - Dave and Friends - Bonnaroo Music Festival, Manchester, TN
    2004.07.02 - Saratoga Performing Arts Center, Saratoga Springs, NY
    2007.10.02 - Hollywood Bowl, Los Angeles, CA
    2011.09.02 - The Gorge Amphitheatre - George, WA
    2011.09.03 - The Gorge Amphitheatre - George, WA
    2011.09.04 - The Gorge Amphitheatre - George, WA
    2012.09.01 - The Gorge Amphitheatre - George, WA
    2015.01.17 - Dave Matthews & Tim Reynolds - Paramount Theatre - Oakland, CA

... or just go to the parent folder

For the ones that liked the 2022 DMB compilation, a brand new artwork by DMB Society.

https://images2.imgbox.com/f9/ec/4YuU12Uk_o.jpeg

Last edited by Xcacel; 02-08-2023 at 09:48 PM.
    Xcacel is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 02-08-2023, 10:33 PM   #430
    mray10
    devil's reject

Shows Seen: 38

DMB Hub Stubs: 18

My Tour Central Stats

Loved the 2022 compilation!

Hey I have no idea if anything is salvageable from this time period but I always remember thinking there were some really good moments from the 04 Vote for Change Tour. I feel like the tour has kinda been memory holed, maybe because of how the election went, or maybe summer just overshadows it, or maybe it's just the fact that they played more random places in the middle of the country and there was never a big New York/Philly/Boston run that cemented its place. Who knows.

I always thought the Auburn Hills show was the standout (that was the first night Neil Young came out and played with them), but Neil was there a few nights later in Ames, plus there was a show in there where Ben Harper sat in for a song, Leon Mobley (of the Innocent Criminals) sat in on Hello Again, and there were all sorts of nice performances of the 04 songs (except Crazy Easy, sad) and classic alike. If there's a tap that can be remastered, that would be a time period worth revisiting. Or if there's a way to do a compilation I think that could be a very cool timepiece, as well.
    mray10 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 02-09-2023, 12:14 PM   #431
    BustedStuff2000

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by mray10 View Post
    Loved the 2022 compilation!

Hey I have no idea if anything is salvageable from this time period but I always remember thinking there were some really good moments from the 04 Vote for Change Tour. I feel like the tour has kinda been memory holed, maybe because of how the election went, or maybe summer just overshadows it, or maybe it's just the fact that they played more random places in the middle of the country and there was never a big New York/Philly/Boston run that cemented its place. Who knows.

I always thought the Auburn Hills show was the standout (that was the first night Neil Young came out and played with them), but Neil was there a few nights later in Ames, plus there was a show in there where Ben Harper sat in for a song, Leon Mobley (of the Innocent Criminals) sat in on Hello Again, and there were all sorts of nice performances of the 04 songs (except Crazy Easy, sad) and classic alike. If there's a tap that can be remastered, that would be a time period worth revisiting. Or if there's a way to do a compilation I think that could be a very cool timepiece, as well.
    I don't think there are any quality recordings from that time. I have not heard all of them, but it was an era I was interested in too, and of the handful I listened to quality was pretty rough. Maybe there's one great one out there somewhere though?
    BustedStuff2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 02-09-2023, 02:25 PM   #432
    zumajed

Shows Seen: 76

DMB Hub Stubs: 19

My Tour Central Stats

Anyone have the link to the Dave Matthews and Tim Reynolds January 17th, 2015 (N2 The Paramount Theatre Oakland, CA (mastered by djamieb)?

The mega link in the original post is not working.

Thank you!
    zumajed is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 02-09-2023, 05:46 PM   #433
    Skywalker1138

Shows Seen: 14

DMB Hub Stubs: 6

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by BustedStuff2000 View Post
    I don't think there are any quality recordings from that time. I have not heard all of them, but it was an era I was interested in too, and of the handful I listened to quality was pretty rough. Maybe there's one great one out there somewhere though?
    The 10/05/04 Madison, WI show is pretty damn good audience pull (it’s no soundboard), but Ben Harper & Leon Mobley guest.
    Skywalker1138 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 02-09-2023, 08:05 PM   #434
    djamieb

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by scottbtdmb View Post
    Have really appreciated all of the latest remasters, but the one I keep going back to is 10/2/07. Jamie, you did an outstanding job with this one, and I am curious as to whether you may tackle the 1st night eventually (10/1/07). Obviously the 2nd night had a much better setlist, but Danny Barnes on The Stone and Bartender from N1 are also really good performances, and there are a couple of other nuggets from N1 as well. It's been awhile since I listened to the tape, but Jon Koch also recorded N1, so I would imagine the sound quality would be similar to that of N2. Just a suggestion for a future project...

-Scott

Hi, Scott! Thank you for the compliment about my work on the 10.02.2007 Hollywood Bowl show! I really appreciate it! So glad you're enjoying it, dude.

I'd be open to checking out the tape from the N1 show (10/1/07) at some point, sure! I've got quite a bit on my plate at the moment and a couple other projects in the pipeline, but I'd certainly be open-minded to checking that out down the road!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by zumajed View Post
    Anyone have the link to the Dave Matthews and Tim Reynolds January 17th, 2015 (N2 The Paramount Theatre Oakland, CA (mastered by djamieb)?

The mega link in the original post is not working.

Thank you!

Yep! I got you. Xcacel and I hit a little snag where the link I created wasn't able to work for everyone else based on folder permissions, so he created a new link for us that's working now. (Every remastered show is also accessible in the "parent folder" link that appears at the bottom of each subsequent post he and I make when we're announcing the next installment in this thread, just in case that helps for future reference if you experience any issues with a link to a specific show.)

Here's the updated link to that specific show directly; this one should work. Hope you enjoy listening to it!

Dave Matthews & Tim Reynolds
    Paramount Theatre - Oakland, CA
    https://mega.nz/folder/vY5xUQAL#vR6df7jvY6qRwxbVjzfFVw
    Old 02-10-2023, 08:34 AM   #435
    Seppiroth

Shows Seen: 1

DMB Hub Stubs: 1

My Tour Central Stats

Now I could hear the anniversary show:
    Great sound, fun to listen to from start to finish.
    How many hours of work do you guys (Jamie and Xcacel) put into editing a set?

I went to listen with great expectations, overall I would say a good, not a great set.
    The selection of songs is very good, but I can think of many better versions of many songs alone from this thread (Sugar Will from Spac, Big Eyed Fish from Ottawa 2002 -> absolutely awesome, Warehouse, unfortunately Last Stop isn't that good either as hoped, for having been abstinent for so long. :-))
    Great were Virginia, the debuts Bob Low, Bismarck, Samurai and also Space Between, Tripping (oh yes!) and why i am.

Thanks for the great work
    Seppiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 02-10-2023, 09:49 AM   #436
    Xcacel
    Huge Carter's fan

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    It varies a lot, at least for me. Sometimes you just adjust some key parameters and in half an hour you’re done.
    Sometimes is much longer than that (AUDs and compilations generally require much more work)
    Old 02-10-2023, 02:35 PM   #437
    BustedStuff2000

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Now I could hear the anniversary show:
    Great sound, fun to listen to from start to finish.

I went to listen with great expectations, overall I would say a good, not a great set.
    The selection of songs is very good, but I can think of many better versions of many songs alone from this thread (Sugar Will from Spac, Big Eyed Fish from Ottawa 2002 -> absolutely awesome, Warehouse, unfortunately Last Stop isn't that good either as hoped, for having been abstinent for so long. :-))
    Great were Virginia, the debuts Bob Low, Bismarck, Samurai and also Space Between, Tripping (oh yes!) and why i am.

Thanks for the great work
    When this show happened in 2016 it was hot! I don't think it has stood the test of time as legendary, but it's still a solid show. Last Stop got better throughout the 2016 tour and the version ending that summer at the Gorge is really good.

I don't think anyone was comparing the songs that got played like Sugar Will as better than previous versions, it was just awesome to kick off a tour before a break with so much promise with several new songs, some classics, and some pretty rare ones dusted off.
    BustedStuff2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 02-11-2023, 10:05 AM   #438
    maythekarma1

Shows Seen: 3

DMB Hub Stubs: 2

My Tour Central Stats

Just popped over from the I know I Know thread, and was really wondering/hoping you guys wouldn't mind having a crack at the N2 London show from 2017. It's the Europe Dave and Tim tour.

Would be most grateful! Happy to buy some one an electronic beer

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk
    maythekarma1 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 02-17-2023, 06:13 PM   #439
    spiza

Shows Seen: 57

DMB Hub Stubs: 21

My Tour Central Stats

any chance on working your magic on this gem?
    Dave Matthews Band
    Allstate Center, Chicago, IL
    December 04, 2000

Taper: Mr. Jeff Travitz
    Source: schoeps mk4v > schoeps kcy active cables > schoeps vms 021b > sony sbm-1

DAT > SHN: PCM-R500 > Audiomedia III/Powermac G3/233 > Pro Tools 4.3.2 > Plextor 12x/4x/32x (burn/extract)

Disc One:
    01: Intro - 02:50:31
    02: The Stone - 08:46:74
    03: Best of What's Around - 06:43:27
    04: So Much To Say - 05:10:70
    05: Jimi Thing - 15:42:33
    06: Granny * - 05:19:32
    07: JTR - 07:48:44
    08: Song That Jane Likes - 05:28:74
    09: True Reflections - 08:48:08
    10: Rhyme & Reason - 07:09:52
    Total: - 73:50:70

Disc Two:
    01: #41 - 12:52:28
    02: Cortez the Killer - 08:09:45
    03: Grey Street - 07:53:25
    04: Is Chicago Is Not Chicago (tease) - 00:32:37
    05: All Along the Watchtower - 14:02:30
    06: Halloween - 06:00:03
    07; Two Step - 09:29:17
    Total: - 59:01:33

* - slight cut about 20 seconds in. spliced in from another source
    spiza is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 02-17-2023, 10:39 PM   #440
    coldengrey12
    Listen to St. Vincent

DMB Hub Stubs: 24

My Tour Central Stats

^ One of my favorite Halloweens
    coldengrey12 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 02-18-2023, 10:41 AM   #441
    dml79

Shows Seen: 9

DMB Hub Stubs: 8

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by spiza View Post
    any chance on working your magic on this gem?
    Dave Matthews Band
    Allstate Center, Chicago, IL
    December 04, 2000

Taper: Mr. Jeff Travitz
    Source: schoeps mk4v > schoeps kcy active cables > schoeps vms 021b > sony sbm-1

DAT > SHN: PCM-R500 > Audiomedia III/Powermac G3/233 > Pro Tools 4.3.2 > Plextor 12x/4x/32x (burn/extract)

Disc One:
    01: Intro - 02:50:31
    02: The Stone - 08:46:74
    03: Best of What's Around - 06:43:27
    04: So Much To Say - 05:10:70
    05: Jimi Thing - 15:42:33
    06: Granny * - 05:19:32
    07: JTR - 07:48:44
    08: Song That Jane Likes - 05:28:74
    09: True Reflections - 08:48:08
    10: Rhyme & Reason - 07:09:52
    Total: - 73:50:70

Disc Two:
    01: #41 - 12:52:28
    02: Cortez the Killer - 08:09:45
    03: Grey Street - 07:53:25
    04: Is Chicago Is Not Chicago (tease) - 00:32:37
    05: All Along the Watchtower - 14:02:30
    06: Halloween - 06:00:03
    07; Two Step - 09:29:17
    Total: - 59:01:33

* - slight cut about 20 seconds in. spliced in from another source
    I have the IEM of this show if he does decide to remaster it and wants to do a matrix.
    dml79 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 02-18-2023, 02:04 PM   #442
    spiza

Shows Seen: 57

DMB Hub Stubs: 21

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by dml79 View Post
    I have the IEM of this show if he does decide to remaster it and wants to do a matrix.
    That Would Be Epic!!!
    spiza is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 02-18-2023, 02:31 PM   #443
    zumajed

Shows Seen: 76

DMB Hub Stubs: 19

My Tour Central Stats

Please share all your IEMs with Xcacel. DM him and arrange it. They will not go to waste.

I have been listening to a bunch of these remasters this past week and they all sound so great. The improvement from their original sources is fantastic. I feel like I'm listening to perfect releases. The sound quality is astounding even for mid-90's shows. Thank you for all the work you put into these.
    zumajed is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 02-18-2023, 06:31 PM   #444
    Skywalker1138

Shows Seen: 14

DMB Hub Stubs: 6

My Tour Central Stats

Smile Re: New Remasters

Quote:
    Originally Posted by zumajed View Post
    Please share all your IEMs with Xcacel. DM him and arrange it. They will not go to waste.
    I 2nd this. Please do!
    Skywalker1138 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 02-18-2023, 11:22 PM   #445
    Xcacel
    Huge Carter's fan

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by dml79 View Post
    I don't have this, if you want to DM, I'd be happy to work on this
    Old 02-19-2023, 03:32 AM   #446
    Xcacel
    Huge Carter's fan

My Tour Central Stats

Hammersmith Apollo, London, United Kingdom
    March 21, 2017

This show was requested by maythekarma1:
    Quote:
    Just popped over from the I know I Know thread, and was really wondering/hoping you guys wouldn't mind having a crack at the N2 London show from 2017. It's the Europe Dave and Tim tour. Would be most grateful! Happy to buy some one an electronic beer
    https://images2.imgbox.com/53/58/BY8twnoC_o.jpg

SETLIST
    Link to the show on DMB Almanac

LINK TO THE REMASTER:
    https://mega.nz/folder/XFQ2RB4T#sTd3ByLI2acXSgvmWGkjpg

Previous remasters:

1999.02.06 - Dave Matthews & Tim Reynolds - Jorgensen Center for the Performing Arts, Storrs, CT
    2016.05.05 - John Paul Jones Arena, Charlottesville, VA (25th Anniversary Show!)
    2022: The Remastered Compilation by XCACEL - Compilation, 2022

Old 02-19-2023, 07:54 PM   #447
    djamieb

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    March 21, 2017

This sounds awesome! Great job, my friend!! I'm on Bartender now and loving it so far!
    Old 02-21-2023, 10:04 PM   #448
    Xcacel
    Huge Carter's fan

My Tour Central Stats

Dave Matthews Band
    Staples Center, Los Angeles, CA

In memory of Leroi Moore.

Dave Matthews Band performed on August 19, 2008 with the death of LeRoi, who died that same day, heavy on their minds. But the band chose to celebrate LeRoi’s life with their performance.

From dmband.com:
    Quote:
    "We are deeply saddened that LeRoi Moore, saxophonist and founding member of Dave Matthews Band, died unexpectedly Tuesday afternoon, August 19, 2008, at Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center in Los Angeles from sudden complications stemming from his June ATV accident on his farm near Charlottesville, Virginia. LeRoi had recently returned to his Los Angeles home to begin an intensive physical rehabilitation program."
    Two of the comments of this show:
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by looking4shows View Post
    The overwhelming realization of just how much Leroi contributed to all of their songs, esp. (from this show) Bartender, Proudest Monkey, Loving Wings, D Tree.
    We love and miss you Leroi, forever...
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Snfeldman View Post
    What a strange and sad show. You could see Carter crying at the beginning of the show, and Dave during Sister. Dave told a couple of stories about Roi during the night as well, and said that they were playing this show tonight because they wanted be around their "family," i.e. the band and fans.The highlight of the night I'd say was the 15 minute or so Loving Wings, which was clearly emotional for them, but it was absolutely amazing.
    Dave's best line about it all, I thought, was when he said, "It's easier to leave, than to be left."
    This show was aired on SiriusXM on Friday, August 21, 2020. I hope that this remaster brings new life to this emotional show.

https://images2.imgbox.com/12/c8/SWKDAdU7_o.jpg

SETLIST

LINK TO THE REMASTER:
    https://mega.nz/folder/CABGEIAa#VXHBmAfjMpXFpgtMLcpD-Q

Previous remasters:

2016.05.05 - John Paul Jones Arena, Charlottesville, VA (25th Anniversary Show!)
    2017.03.21 - Dave Matthews & Tim Reynolds - Hammersmith Apollo, London, United Kingdom

... or just go to the parent folder[/QUOTE]
    Old 02-21-2023, 10:46 PM   #449
    Xcacel
    Huge Carter's fan

My Tour Central Stats

Obviously there is an error in the date. Fixed:

Dave Matthews Band
    Staples Center, Los Angeles, CA

In memory of Leroi Moore.

Dave Matthews Band performed on August 19, 2008 with the death of LeRoi, who died that same day, heavy on their minds. But the band chose to celebrate LeRoi’s life with their performance.

From dmband.com:

Two of the comments of this show:

This show was aired on SiriusXM on Friday, August 21, 2020. I hope that this remaster brings new life to this emotional show.

https://images2.imgbox.com/b8/c8/CODQ4xa0_o.jpg

SETLIST

LINK TO THE REMASTER:
    https://mega.nz/folder/CABGEIAa#VXHBmAfjMpXFpgtMLcpD-Q

Previous remasters:

2017.03.21 - Dave Matthews & Tim Reynolds - Hammersmith Apollo, London, United Kingdom

Old 02-22-2023, 05:21 AM   #450
    maythekarma1

Shows Seen: 3

DMB Hub Stubs: 2

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    March 21, 2017

This show was requested by maythekarma1:

https://images2.imgbox.com/53/58/BY8twnoC_o.jpg

SETLIST

LINK TO THE REMASTER:
    https://mega.nz/folder/XFQ2RB4T#sTd3ByLI2acXSgvmWGkjpg

Previous remasters:

Thank you so much!!! You are a legend. Let me know if I can repay in you someway absolute legend

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk
    maythekarma1 is offline   Reply With Quote