*** Official Homdel D&T 2017 *** - Page 2 - Antsmarching.org Forums

Go Back   Antsmarching.org Forums > General Discussion > DMBc Discussion > DMB Tour Discussion


Want to hide all ads on Ants? Click here
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-14-2017, 02:22 PM   #31
bigbeartilidie
 
bigbeartilidie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: VT
Posts: 1,211

Shows Seen: 74

Re: *** Official Homdel D&T 2017 ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by twostone View Post
Selling the following Warehouse pairs for face + fees + shipping. Total per pair is roughly $195 + $20 FedEx. PM if interested and only if you can Paypal today.

The Holmdel are not a 4 pack but are from similar Warehouse accounts that would be close by. I would prefer to sell those together. Thanks!

Holmdel - 303 row C
Holmdel - 303 row C
I just sent you a PM
__________________
My Shows
bigbeartilidie is offline   Reply With Quote

  • Want to hide all ads on Ants? Click here
  • Old 04-04-2017, 11:22 AM   #32
    Matth2094
     
    Join Date: Jul 2015
    Location: Cooper City, Florida
    Posts: 46

    Shows Seen: 9

    Re: *** Official Homdel D&T 2017 ***

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by twostone View Post
    Selling the following Warehouse pairs for face + fees + shipping. Total per pair is roughly $195 + $20 FedEx. PM if interested and only if you can Paypal today.

    The Holmdel are not a 4 pack but are from similar Warehouse accounts that would be close by. I would prefer to sell those together. Thanks!

    Holmdel - 303 row C
    Holmdel - 303 row C
    Still available? We just added this show to our June trip and are looking for a pair.
    __________________
    2017: Jacksonville, Holmdel
    Matth2094 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 04-07-2017, 08:03 PM   #33
    Matth2094
     
    Join Date: Jul 2015
    Location: Cooper City, Florida
    Posts: 46

    Shows Seen: 9

    Re: *** Official Homdel D&T 2017 ***

    Question for a first time trip to this venue. What time do lots open and is VIP parking worth it? Thanks!!
    __________________
    2017: Jacksonville, Holmdel
    Matth2094 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 04-09-2017, 03:22 PM   #34
    Dannyyankou
     
    Dannyyankou's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Dec 2010
    Location: Westchester, NY
    Posts: 17,189

    Shows Seen: 23

    Re: *** Official Homdel D&T 2017 ***

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Matth2094 View Post
    Question for a first time trip to this venue. What time do lots open and is VIP parking worth it? Thanks!!
    Not sure about what time the lots open, but VIP parking is definitely not worth it. If you park in lot 3, the ramp for the parkway is right there. It takes you on the north ramp, but I don't think there's a way to get on the south ramp from the venue seeing that you're from Florida.

    But here's a map of the venue and the lots-

    http://antsmarching.org/forum/attach...chmentid=68623
    Dannyyankou is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 04-10-2017, 09:17 PM   #35
    Matth2094
     
    Join Date: Jul 2015
    Location: Cooper City, Florida
    Posts: 46

    Shows Seen: 9

    Re: *** Official Homdel D&T 2017 ***

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Dannyyankou View Post
    Not sure about what time the lots open, but VIP parking is definitely not worth it. If you park in lot 3, the ramp for the parkway is right there. It takes you on the north ramp, but I don't think there's a way to get on the south ramp from the venue seeing that you're from Florida.

    But here's a map of the venue and the lots-

    http://antsmarching.org/forum/attach...chmentid=68623
    Thanks, were staying in the city so we will be coming and going from the north. whats the easiest way to get to lot 3?
    __________________
    2017: Jacksonville, Holmdel
    Matth2094 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 04-10-2017, 10:16 PM   #36
    Dannyyankou
     
    Dannyyankou's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Dec 2010
    Location: Westchester, NY
    Posts: 17,189

    Shows Seen: 23

    Re: *** Official Homdel D&T 2017 ***

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Matth2094 View Post
    Thanks, were staying in the city so we will be coming and going from the north. whats the easiest way to get to lot 3?


    Once you get off the Garden State Parkway, you'll make a left and approach the venue. Stay left and it'll take you down a side road that brings you right to lot 3. Park all the way at the end of the lot because there's a ramp that leads straight to the highway, I was out of there in less than 2 minutes last year. There will be a path to walk from the lot to the venue.

    Here's a map of the route you'll want to take-

    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...90351f083b.jpg

    Last edited by Dannyyankou; 04-10-2017 at 10:17 PM.
    Dannyyankou is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 04-11-2017, 07:01 PM   #37
    Matth2094
     
    Join Date: Jul 2015
    Location: Cooper City, Florida
    Posts: 46

    Shows Seen: 9

    Re: *** Official Homdel D&T 2017 ***

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Dannyyankou View Post
    Once you get off the Garden State Parkway, you'll make a left and approach the venue. Stay left and it'll take you down a side road that brings you right to lot 3. Park all the way at the end of the lot because there's a ramp that leads straight to the highway, I was out of there in less than 2 minutes last year. There will be a path to walk from the lot to the venue.

    Here's a map of the route you'll want to take-

    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...90351f083b.jpg
    Awesome, thank you so much. Seems like it will be a lot easier to get in and out than our trip to Bristow last year! Hopefully we will see some fellow ants at the show, were in 303 Row J!
    __________________
    2017: Jacksonville, Holmdel
    Matth2094 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 04-20-2017, 02:31 PM   #38
    dimeglio
     
    dimeglio's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Feb 2010
    Posts: 322

    Shows Seen: 47

    Re: *** Official Homdel D&T 2017 ***

    Anyone know if they are doing the side deck this year?
    __________________
    08: camden n1, 09: izod, camden n1, 10:camden x2, citi fieldx2, 11: ac caravanx3, gov island, randalls n3, 2012, jones beach n2, camden x2
    dimeglio is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 04-20-2017, 02:37 PM   #39
    Cscottrun
     
    Cscottrun's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jul 2008
    Location: Long Island, NY
    Posts: 6,218

    Shows Seen: 44

    Re: *** Official Homdel D&T 2017 ***

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Dannyyankou View Post
    Once you get off the Garden State Parkway, you'll make a left and approach the venue. Stay left and it'll take you down a side road that brings you right to lot 3. Park all the way at the end of the lot because there's a ramp that leads straight to the highway, I was out of there in less than 2 minutes last year. There will be a path to walk from the lot to the venue.

    Here's a map of the route you'll want to take-

    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...90351f083b.jpg
    Idk what the hell I did last year but I was heading south, GPS had me pass the venue, keep going and turn around and end up back on the Garden State going North where I sat in traffic for a good 45 minutes. Your way seems much faster. Lot 3 is regular parking or VIP only?
    __________________
    Summer 2017: Jones Beach and SPAC.
    Cscottrun is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 04-20-2017, 02:51 PM   #40
    Dannyyankou
     
    Dannyyankou's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Dec 2010
    Location: Westchester, NY
    Posts: 17,189

    Shows Seen: 23

    *** Official Homdel D&T 2017 ***

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Cscottrun View Post
    Idk what the hell I did last year but I was heading south, GPS had me pass the venue, keep going and turn around and end up back on the Garden State going North where I sat in traffic for a good 45 minutes. Your way seems much faster. Lot 3 is regular parking or VIP only?


    Lot 3 is regular parking.

    And my GPS had me do the same thing last year. I placed a pin on the parking lot but the gps had me stay on the express lanes, so I wasn't able to exit for another 15 miles. I had to loop back around and go 15 miles in the opposite direction. As long as you stay on the local lanes you should be fine.
    __________________
    2016: Holmdel, Jones Beach

    Last edited by Dannyyankou; 04-20-2017 at 02:53 PM.
    Dannyyankou is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 04-22-2017, 09:43 AM   #41
    rwm1515
     
    Join Date: Dec 2010
    Posts: 54

    Shows Seen: 43

    Re: *** Official Homdel D&T 2017 ***

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Dannyyankou View Post
    Lot 3 is regular parking.

    And my GPS had me do the same thing last year. I placed a pin on the parking lot but the gps had me stay on the express lanes, so I wasn't able to exit for another 15 miles. I had to loop back around and go 15 miles in the opposite direction. As long as you stay on the local lanes you should be fine.

    FYI - there is an exit from both express and local lanes. As it gets closer to start time, traffic gets directed to the express lanes which have you take the ramp over the local lanes and end up in the right shoulder of the local lanes in an attempt to avoid back-ups to passing traffic. As indicated just stay left, go under the parkway and you'll be forced left and it feels like you almost leaving the venue but the parking lot is down the hill. Easy path to walk up but the best parking lot for easy exit going North.
    __________________
    2017 shows: D&T Mexico, Holmdel, Philly 2x
    rwm1515 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-03-2017, 04:23 PM   #42
    Cscottrun
     
    Cscottrun's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jul 2008
    Location: Long Island, NY
    Posts: 6,218

    Shows Seen: 44

    Re: *** Official Homdel D&T 2017 ***

    I think I am going to add this show. ISO a nice pair somewhere inside reserves. I have a couple of JB orchestra singles I can trade or possibly even a spac N2 pair.
    __________________
    Summer 2017: Jones Beach and SPAC.
    Cscottrun is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-09-2017, 03:19 PM   #43
    aeroshady
    Look up at the sky..
     
    aeroshady's Avatar
     
    Join Date: May 2003
    Location: NJ
    Posts: 9,732

    Shows Seen: 44
    Send a message via AIM to aeroshady

    Re: *** Official Homdel D&T 2017 ***

    A nice little summer tradition in NJ these past few years. I am looking forward to the show!
    __________________
    ~Greg
    Henrik Lundqvist Award Winner 2016/17!
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by fonzz41 View Post
    This might be one of the single greatest solo posting performances in NHL Thread history. Well done, Greg, and congrats on the win. Was a fun game.
    aeroshady is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-17-2017, 02:29 PM   #44
    bwags
     
    Join Date: Dec 2002
    Location: Hoboken, NJ
    Posts: 528

    Shows Seen: 0

    Re: *** Official Homdel D&T 2017 ***

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Phan View Post
    201 row B
    Are you selling these?

    Would love to take them off your hands bwags17@yahoo.com is my e-mail.

    Or anyone else looking to sell non-lawn please.

    Thanks!

    Last edited by bwags; 05-17-2017 at 02:31 PM.
    bwags is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-18-2017, 03:47 PM   #45
    TrippingBobbies
     
    Join Date: Jan 2014
    Location: Montclair, NJ
    Posts: 507

    Shows Seen: 62

    Re: *** Official Homdel D&T 2017 ***

    Looking for a pair or 4 in the centered 300s or 200s .

    Please pm me! I can pay right away.
    TrippingBobbies is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-24-2017, 02:51 PM   #46
    SyracuseFan
    American Baby Intro
     
    SyracuseFan's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jun 2007
    Location: JERSEY
    Posts: 800

    Shows Seen: 0

    Re: *** Official Homdel D&T 2017 ***

    I am thinking about attending straight from work in Manhattan... A few questions (hoping some of you experienced ants can provide help):
    1) What time do you expect the show to start & end?
    2) Do folks know if there is still a shuttle from Aberdeen NJ Transit station? I am having trouble finding any information online. What time do the shuttles run?

    Many thanks in advance! I may be looking for a single ticket if anyone is looking to get rid of
    SyracuseFan is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-24-2017, 02:54 PM   #47
    Cscottrun
     
    Cscottrun's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jul 2008
    Location: Long Island, NY
    Posts: 6,218

    Shows Seen: 44

    Re: *** Official Homdel D&T 2017 ***

    I heard now from a few people that nobody really has tickets better than the 300 sections, is that true? I am looking for a pair but I'm not sure if I'd make the trip if I can't get better seats than the 300s.
    __________________
    Summer 2017: Jones Beach and SPAC.
    Cscottrun is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-24-2017, 03:08 PM   #48
    rwm1515
     
    Join Date: Dec 2010
    Posts: 54

    Shows Seen: 43

    Re: *** Official Homdel D&T 2017 ***

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by SyracuseFan View Post
    I am thinking about attending straight from work in Manhattan... A few questions (hoping some of you experienced ants can provide help):
    1) What time do you expect the show to start & end?
    2) Do folks know if there is still a shuttle from Aberdeen NJ Transit station? I am having trouble finding any information online. What time do the shuttles run?

    Many thanks in advance! I may be looking for a single ticket if anyone is looking to get rid of
    My tickets indicate a start time of 7:30pm so I assume by 8pm. The show will not go past 11pm curfew.

    As far as mass transit, I can only go but what others have posted in previous years. There are shuttles (some will be school buses) to and from the train station. They will have a sign on the bus...this is from PNC site.
    http://banksartscentre.com/pnc-bank-...enter-parking/

    Keep checking ticket drop thread for seats. I think only lawn currently available on Livenation.
    __________________
    2017 shows: D&T Mexico, Holmdel, Philly 2x
    rwm1515 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-24-2017, 03:21 PM   #49
    SyracuseFan
    American Baby Intro
     
    SyracuseFan's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jun 2007
    Location: JERSEY
    Posts: 800

    Shows Seen: 0

    Re: *** Official Homdel D&T 2017 ***

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by rwm1515 View Post
    My tickets indicate a start time of 7:30pm so I assume by 8pm. The show will not go past 11pm curfew.

    As far as mass transit, I can only go but what others have posted in previous years. There are shuttles (some will be school buses) to and from the train station. They will have a sign on the bus...this is from PNC site.
    http://banksartscentre.com/pnc-bank-...enter-parking/

    Keep checking ticket drop thread for seats. I think only lawn currently available on Livenation.
    thank you for the help
    SyracuseFan is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 06-01-2017, 07:36 PM   #50
    crashintonickdm
    FIRE RUSSO
     
    crashintonickdm's Avatar
     
    Join Date: May 2002
    Location: Mount Laurel, NJ
    Posts: 69,241

    Shows Seen: 69

    Re: *** Official Homdel D&T 2017 ***

    just purchased 2 tickets in 405 for 79.99 on ebay.
    __________________
    -Nick

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Hilly View Post
    I'm Hilly and even I think your argument is stupid and flawed.
    crashintonickdm is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 06-04-2017, 05:10 PM   #51
    DixiChknTnseLam
     
    Join Date: May 2016
    Posts: 15

    Shows Seen: 18

    Re: *** Official Homdel D&T 2017 ***

    Planning to take the train from NYC-Aberdeen and (hopefully) take the venue-provided shuttle. If anyone has an alternate way to get to the venue/ would suggest finding a different route, please share! Looking forward to a great show on Wednesday!
    DixiChknTnseLam is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 06-04-2017, 06:45 PM   #52
    ForkInFork
    Are those f-ing donuts?
     
    ForkInFork's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Sep 2011
    Location: CT
    Posts: 1,625

    Shows Seen: 55

    Re: *** Official Homdel D&T 2017 ***

    Whats the word on door and lot opening times?
    ForkInFork is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 06-04-2017, 07:11 PM   #53
    s0628711
     
    s0628711's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Aug 2006
    Location: Red Bank
    Posts: 11,473

    Shows Seen: 56

    Re: *** Official Homdel D&T 2017 ***

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by DixiChknTnseLam View Post
    Planning to take the train from NYC-Aberdeen and (hopefully) take the venue-provided shuttle. If anyone has an alternate way to get to the venue/ would suggest finding a different route, please share! Looking forward to a great show on Wednesday!
    Train to Middletown and an Uber to/from is a decent alternative. Ten minute ride, costs $10-15.
    s0628711 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 06-05-2017, 06:35 AM   #54
    SyracuseFan
    American Baby Intro
     
    SyracuseFan's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jun 2007
    Location: JERSEY
    Posts: 800

    Shows Seen: 0

    Re: *** Official Homdel D&T 2017 ***

    Another option would be the Belford Ferry and then a 15-20 minute Uber ride to the venue. Belford ferry leaves from World Financial Center in downtown manhattan. It's a very relaxing ride and there is a bar on board! I believe it's $25 each way. I believe i'll be taking the ferry after work. Check the schedule on the NY Waterways website.


    We will be arriving at the venue at approx 6:30 via some means of public transportation (uber or shuttle)
    We are planning to wander the lots for an hour or so before the show. If anyone is looking to recruit two huge dave fans to their tailgate we can bring some beers!!!
    SyracuseFan is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 06-05-2017, 03:31 PM   #55
    sshap813
     
    Join Date: Feb 2010
    Posts: 28

    Shows Seen: 0

    Re: *** Official Homdel D&T 2017 ***

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Dannyyankou View Post
    Lot 3 is regular parking.

    And my GPS had me do the same thing last year. I placed a pin on the parking lot but the gps had me stay on the express lanes, so I wasn't able to exit for another 15 miles. I had to loop back around and go 15 miles in the opposite direction. As long as you stay on the local lanes you should be fine.
    This is VERY helpful - thank you. I have gone the last couple years and have gone early so no issues getting into the lots, but had a terrible time getting back to the GSP north after the show. Think it makes sense to park in lot 3 and walk a bit to/from the venue as opposed to parking close and then dealing with having to go southbound on the way home.
    sshap813 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 06-05-2017, 03:34 PM   #56
    surmanek
     
    Join Date: May 2017
    Posts: 1

    Shows Seen: 0

    Re: *** Official Homdel D&T 2017 ***

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ForkInFork View Post
    Whats the word on door and lot opening times?
    4:30 PM Parking, 6:30 PM Doors!

    https://www.livenation.com/venues/14...nk-arts-center

    Last edited by surmanek; 06-05-2017 at 03:36 PM.
    surmanek is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 06-05-2017, 05:04 PM   #57
    SyracuseFan
    American Baby Intro
     
    SyracuseFan's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jun 2007
    Location: JERSEY
    Posts: 800

    Shows Seen: 0

    Re: *** Official Homdel D&T 2017 ***

    6:30pm doors that's great news

    thanks for posting
    SyracuseFan is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 06-05-2017, 07:09 PM   #58
    Dannyyankou
     
    Dannyyankou's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Dec 2010
    Location: Westchester, NY
    Posts: 17,189

    Shows Seen: 23

    Re: *** Official Homdel D&T 2017 ***

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by sshap813 View Post
    This is VERY helpful - thank you. I have gone the last couple years and have gone early so no issues getting into the lots, but had a terrible time getting back to the GSP north after the show. Think it makes sense to park in lot 3 and walk a bit to/from the venue as opposed to parking close and then dealing with having to go southbound on the way home.


    Yeah, just park all the way at the end of the lot and you’ll be at the front of the line at the end of the show. The entrance to the parkway is right there.
    __________________
    2016: Holmdel, Jones Beach
    Dannyyankou is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 06-06-2017, 09:05 AM   #59
    SyracuseFan
    American Baby Intro
     
    SyracuseFan's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jun 2007
    Location: JERSEY
    Posts: 800

    Shows Seen: 0

    Re: *** Official Homdel D&T 2017 ***

    I will be having a friend pick us up from the venue. Has anyone done this before at PNC? Wondering if there is a particular entrance i should tell him to go
    SyracuseFan is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 06-06-2017, 09:12 AM   #60
    s0628711
     
    s0628711's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Aug 2006
    Location: Red Bank
    Posts: 11,473

    Shows Seen: 56

    Re: *** Official Homdel D&T 2017 ***

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by SyracuseFan View Post
    I will be having a friend pick us up from the venue. Has anyone done this before at PNC? Wondering if there is a particular entrance i should tell him to go
    Have him enter from the north GSP. If he tells security he's there for pickup, they will let him pull up in front of the venue right by the ticket office.
    s0628711 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Reply

    Bookmarks

    Thread Tools
    Display Modes

    Posting Rules
    You may not post new threads
    You may not post replies
    You may not post attachments
    You may not edit your posts

    BB code is On
    Smilies are On
    [IMG] code is Off
    HTML code is Off

    Forum Jump


    Want to hide all ads on Ants? Click here

    All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:45 AM.


    Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
    Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.


       
    Site LinksAbout AntsAnts MobileTweet Tweet
    Home
    Ants+
    Tour Central
    Search bar
    RSS Feeds
    About Us
    Contact Us
    The Ants Blog
    Advertise on Ants
    Privacy Policy
    Ants on your cell phone
    iAnts
    mobile news
    mobile setlists
    antslive!
    Ants' Twitter
    DMBLive Twitter
    Matt's Twitter
    Jake's Twitter
    Joe's Twitter