The Gorge 2012 - Page 95 - Antsmarching.org Forums
Old 05-07-2012, 12:00 AM   #2821
drue22
 
drue22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: 80 miles SE
Posts: 471

Shows Seen: 16
Send a message via Skype™ to drue22

Re: The Gorge 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordanbball17 View Post
That would be awesome!!! I'm on the east side, though
Let's just meet at the gorge....?.
__________________
trafficking WA's best wine & weed // found else where: @drue22 / @stonedrue36
http://dmbtattoo.com/tattoos.php?TattooId=108
Gorging - '09 N1, '10x3, '11x3, '12x3, '13x3, '14x3
-Shoreline [2012] Hollywood Bowl-
drue22 is offline   Reply With Quote

  • Want to hide all ads on Ants? Click here
  • Old 05-07-2012, 02:27 AM   #2822
    Zamboni332
    Funny the way it is!
     
    Zamboni332's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Aug 2010
    Location: Colorado
    Posts: 448

    Shows Seen: 38

    Re: The Gorge 2012

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by saxlover View Post
    black keys on monday, roger waters the following monday, avett bros at red rocks june 30th, alpine, 3rd row yanni at red rocks july 13th (you know youre jealous), 3 nights of dmb in colorado late august, gorge the following week.
    +1....
    __________________
    2009:New Mexico, Gorge x2, D&T Vegas x1
    2010: MHMF, Wrigley x2, C-Ville x2, D&T Denver
    2012:Gorge x3, Solo DM Colorado x1
    2013: Colorado x2, USANA (Utah) x1
    Zamboni332 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-07-2012, 10:15 AM   #2823
    SLUnatic85
     
    Join Date: Jun 2003
    Posts: 5

    Shows Seen: 17

    Re: The Gorge 2012

    I was wondering if anyone camps regularly ate the gorge campground. I will be showing up on Saturday for the second two shows and regular level camping. and was wondering how it is finding a spot to set up at that point... will I have any issues?

    It is my first trek across the country from VA to the Gorge and I cannot wait!
    SLUnatic85 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-07-2012, 10:18 AM   #2824
    Steady37
    Embrace Change
     
    Steady37's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Sep 2006
    Location: PeeEnDubya
    Posts: 28,976

    Shows Seen: 46

    Re: The Gorge 2012

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by SLUnatic85 View Post
    I was wondering if anyone camps regularly ate the gorge campground. I will be showing up on Saturday for the second two shows and regular level camping. and was wondering how it is finding a spot to set up at that point... will I have any issues?

    It is my first trek across the country from VA to the Gorge and I cannot wait!
    you won't have issues. you may be at the back of the campsite, which just means a longer walk. but the walk is probably the best part...so much free entertainment, you'll be just fine
    __________________
    2016: GORGE MOTHERFUCKERS, GORGE!

    PLEASE DON'T SHOP AT WALMART.
    DO NOT BUY CHEAP STYROFOAM COOLERS THAT KILL THE PLANET AND MELT YOUR ICE.
    THANK YOU.


    Commissioner of Broken Promises
    GORGE FAQ
    Steady37 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-07-2012, 11:56 AM   #2825
    Steady37
    Embrace Change
     
    Steady37's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Sep 2006
    Location: PeeEnDubya
    Posts: 28,976

    Shows Seen: 46

    Re: The Gorge 2012

    so when in the heck is this thread going to pick up in activity...do we have to get past all the other shows that come before it first? (like almost the entire tour)
    __________________
    2016: GORGE MOTHERFUCKERS, GORGE!

    PLEASE DON'T SHOP AT WALMART.
    DO NOT BUY CHEAP STYROFOAM COOLERS THAT KILL THE PLANET AND MELT YOUR ICE.
    THANK YOU.


    Commissioner of Broken Promises
    GORGE FAQ
    Steady37 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-07-2012, 12:12 PM   #2826
    russvodder
    Surfing for Aliens
     
    russvodder's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Sep 2008
    Location: Right Here
    Posts: 12,277

    Shows Seen: 17

    Re: The Gorge 2012

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Steady37 View Post
    so when in the heck is this thread going to pick up in activity...do we have to get past all the other shows that come before it first? (like almost the entire tour)
    You need to pick up the thread?
    Did you drop a stitch?
    __________________
    Russ
    2016 - Phish Gorge, Gorge - DMB Gorge, Gorge, Gorge

    Gorge FAQ
    --- Gorge Flag Roster
    russvodder is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-07-2012, 12:16 PM   #2827
    Steady37
    Embrace Change
     
    Steady37's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Sep 2006
    Location: PeeEnDubya
    Posts: 28,976

    Shows Seen: 46

    Re: The Gorge 2012

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by russvodder View Post
    You need to pick up the thread?
    Did you drop a stitch?
    i AM a pro at picking up a dropped stitch if it happens but i'd like to think i'm so good i never drop a stitch

    eta: oh you really weren't talking knitting were you? my bad.
    __________________
    2016: GORGE MOTHERFUCKERS, GORGE!

    PLEASE DON'T SHOP AT WALMART.
    DO NOT BUY CHEAP STYROFOAM COOLERS THAT KILL THE PLANET AND MELT YOUR ICE.
    THANK YOU.


    Commissioner of Broken Promises
    GORGE FAQ
    Steady37 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-07-2012, 12:24 PM   #2828
    russvodder
    Surfing for Aliens
     
    russvodder's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Sep 2008
    Location: Right Here
    Posts: 12,277

    Shows Seen: 17

    Re: The Gorge 2012

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Steady37 View Post
    i AM a pro at picking up a dropped stitch if it happens but i'd like to think i'm so good i never drop a stitch

    eta: oh you really weren't talking knitting were you? my bad.
    My wife is a big knitter, too. Pun was intended.
    __________________
    Russ
    2016 - Phish Gorge, Gorge - DMB Gorge, Gorge, Gorge

    Gorge FAQ
    --- Gorge Flag Roster
    russvodder is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-07-2012, 12:27 PM   #2829
    Steady37
    Embrace Change
     
    Steady37's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Sep 2006
    Location: PeeEnDubya
    Posts: 28,976

    Shows Seen: 46

    Re: The Gorge 2012

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by russvodder View Post
    My wife is a big knitter, too. Pun was intended.
    oh nice! so you know ALL about it too, I'm sure.

    I was cracking up this weekend, told my man that I just started a sweater...he goes "oh wow! that's going to take awhile, you better have something else you can work on when you get tired of it" he's learning!
    __________________
    2016: GORGE MOTHERFUCKERS, GORGE!

    PLEASE DON'T SHOP AT WALMART.
    DO NOT BUY CHEAP STYROFOAM COOLERS THAT KILL THE PLANET AND MELT YOUR ICE.
    THANK YOU.


    Commissioner of Broken Promises
    GORGE FAQ
    Steady37 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-07-2012, 12:52 PM   #2830
    russvodder
    Surfing for Aliens
     
    russvodder's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Sep 2008
    Location: Right Here
    Posts: 12,277

    Shows Seen: 17

    Re: The Gorge 2012

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Steady37 View Post
    oh nice! so you know ALL about it too, I'm sure.

    I was cracking up this weekend, told my man that I just started a sweater...he goes "oh wow! that's going to take awhile, you better have something else you can work on when you get tired of it" he's learning!
    Ohhhhh...a sweater.... how many of those do you have lying around? We've got boxes and boxes of unfinished sweaters Hell, we even have a commercial glass display case in the front entry way loaded with skanes.
    __________________
    Russ
    2016 - Phish Gorge, Gorge - DMB Gorge, Gorge, Gorge

    Gorge FAQ
    --- Gorge Flag Roster
    russvodder is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-07-2012, 12:57 PM   #2831
    Steady37
    Embrace Change
     
    Steady37's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Sep 2006
    Location: PeeEnDubya
    Posts: 28,976

    Shows Seen: 46

    Re: The Gorge 2012

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by russvodder View Post
    Ohhhhh...a sweater.... how many of those do you have lying around? We've got boxes and boxes of unfinished sweaters Hell, we even have a commercial glass display case in the front entry way loaded with skanes.
    oh snap! this is actually the second sweater i have started. the first one...don't like the yarn. it's getting ripped out. i do have lots of knit creatures that are taking over lots of little corners of my living room... i am pretty good about finishing what i start, 98% of the time. and i don't have my yarn displayed in a case, but some of it is so beautiful, i can't really blame your wife for wanting to show it off! LOL mine's all in storage tubs. (so far i only have 3 filled. i must maintain no more than this in stash, or things could get ugly)
    __________________
    2016: GORGE MOTHERFUCKERS, GORGE!

    PLEASE DON'T SHOP AT WALMART.
    DO NOT BUY CHEAP STYROFOAM COOLERS THAT KILL THE PLANET AND MELT YOUR ICE.
    THANK YOU.


    Commissioner of Broken Promises
    GORGE FAQ
    Steady37 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-07-2012, 01:08 PM   #2832
    russvodder
    Surfing for Aliens
     
    russvodder's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Sep 2008
    Location: Right Here
    Posts: 12,277

    Shows Seen: 17

    Re: The Gorge 2012

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Steady37 View Post
    oh snap! this is actually the second sweater i have started. the first one...don't like the yarn. it's getting ripped out. i do have lots of knit creatures that are taking over lots of little corners of my living room... i am pretty good about finishing what i start, 98% of the time. and i don't have my yarn displayed in a case, but some of it is so beautiful, i can't really blame your wife for wanting to show it off! LOL mine's all in storage tubs. (so far i only have 3 filled. i must maintain no more than this in stash, or things could get ugly)
    Just wait. Yarn is like Tribbles, very reproductive. I've noticed your "creatures" on FB. Very Cool!!

    My wife started knitting me a pair of socks........two years ago. I don't think she has gotten to the heal yet, but our nieces toddler's all have new socks. Go figure....

    I can just see a bunch of campers sitting in a circle in Premier all knitting.....no, maybe not.
    __________________
    Russ
    2016 - Phish Gorge, Gorge - DMB Gorge, Gorge, Gorge

    Gorge FAQ
    --- Gorge Flag Roster
    russvodder is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-07-2012, 02:08 PM   #2833
    Steady37
    Embrace Change
     
    Steady37's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Sep 2006
    Location: PeeEnDubya
    Posts: 28,976

    Shows Seen: 46

    Re: The Gorge 2012

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by russvodder View Post
    Just wait. Yarn is like Tribbles, very reproductive. I've noticed your "creatures" on FB. Very Cool!!

    My wife started knitting me a pair of socks........two years ago. I don't think she has gotten to the heal yet, but our nieces toddler's all have new socks. Go figure....

    I can just see a bunch of campers sitting in a circle in Premier all knitting.....no, maybe not.
    i have yet to make a pair of socks. they just don't interest me all that much. although i will say that i have a pair of knee high socks i love enough I may break my sock boycott.

    i always think about bringing my knitting with...but then...i don't. because as relaxing and fun as it is...when i'm at the gorge, i'm at the GORGE. i leave that stuff at home. last year we had a stand in art project tho, couple members of the crew had picked up a bunch of coffee bags (the big woven kind) and we had some twine that we used to sew them all together into a big rug...perfect for camp, and then also great to sit on, on the lawn!
    __________________
    2016: GORGE MOTHERFUCKERS, GORGE!

    PLEASE DON'T SHOP AT WALMART.
    DO NOT BUY CHEAP STYROFOAM COOLERS THAT KILL THE PLANET AND MELT YOUR ICE.
    THANK YOU.


    Commissioner of Broken Promises
    GORGE FAQ
    Steady37 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-07-2012, 02:27 PM   #2834
    avsfan
    YO!
     
    avsfan's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jun 2008
    Location: Wisco
    Posts: 22,649

    Shows Seen: 107
    Send a message via AIM to avsfan Send a message via Yahoo to avsfan Send a message via Skype™ to avsfan

    Re: The Gorge 2012

    afternoon gorge
    __________________
    commisioner of octobongs and bad decisions.
    Summer '13 Alpine,, End the summer with getting married at Gorge


    i dont know what it is, but everytime we get back here. this is our favorite place to play...... D.J.M 8.31.02
    http://www.facebook.com/dmb41
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/17880535/alpine_seating.pdf
    avsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-07-2012, 02:29 PM   #2835
    Steady37
    Embrace Change
     
    Steady37's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Sep 2006
    Location: PeeEnDubya
    Posts: 28,976

    Shows Seen: 46

    Re: The Gorge 2012

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by avsfan View Post
    afternoon gorge
    wassssssssssssssssup
    __________________
    2016: GORGE MOTHERFUCKERS, GORGE!

    PLEASE DON'T SHOP AT WALMART.
    DO NOT BUY CHEAP STYROFOAM COOLERS THAT KILL THE PLANET AND MELT YOUR ICE.
    THANK YOU.


    Commissioner of Broken Promises
    GORGE FAQ
    Steady37 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-07-2012, 02:35 PM   #2836
    Jester13
    I'll back you up
     
    Join Date: May 2012
    Location: Edmonton, AB, Canada!
    Posts: 6

    Shows Seen: 0

    Re: The Gorge 2012

    Soooo this is probably a stupid question, but for the Gorge camping tickets on LiveNation, it doesn't say anything about dates. How do I know if the camping ticket is for all three nights or just one? Do I buy three $110 tickets? haha shoot, I'm new. Help?
    Jester13 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-07-2012, 02:41 PM   #2837
    russvodder
    Surfing for Aliens
     
    russvodder's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Sep 2008
    Location: Right Here
    Posts: 12,277

    Shows Seen: 17

    Re: The Gorge 2012

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jester13 View Post
    Soooo this is probably a stupid question, but for the Gorge camping tickets on LiveNation, it doesn't say anything about dates. How do I know if the camping ticket is for all three nights or just one? Do I buy three $110 tickets? haha shoot, I'm new. Help?
    Gorge camping tickets are per vehicle and for the complete weekend.
    __________________
    Russ
    2016 - Phish Gorge, Gorge - DMB Gorge, Gorge, Gorge

    Gorge FAQ
    --- Gorge Flag Roster
    russvodder is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-07-2012, 02:54 PM   #2838
    Jester13
    I'll back you up
     
    Join Date: May 2012
    Location: Edmonton, AB, Canada!
    Posts: 6

    Shows Seen: 0

    Re: The Gorge 2012

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by russvodder View Post
    Gorge camping tickets are per vehicle and for the complete weekend.
    Wicked! Thank you!

    It's nice to know there are helpful people on here. I'm sure I'll have more questions.
    Jester13 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-07-2012, 03:35 PM   #2839
    Steady37
    Embrace Change
     
    Steady37's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Sep 2006
    Location: PeeEnDubya
    Posts: 28,976

    Shows Seen: 46

    Re: The Gorge 2012

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jester13 View Post
    Wicked! Thank you!

    It's nice to know there are helpful people on here. I'm sure I'll have more questions.
    and more 'details'...campground opens at noon thursday. so your camping pass is good from then until monday at noon when they start kicking people out.
    __________________
    2016: GORGE MOTHERFUCKERS, GORGE!

    PLEASE DON'T SHOP AT WALMART.
    DO NOT BUY CHEAP STYROFOAM COOLERS THAT KILL THE PLANET AND MELT YOUR ICE.
    THANK YOU.


    Commissioner of Broken Promises
    GORGE FAQ

    Last edited by Steady37; 05-07-2012 at 03:39 PM.
    Steady37 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-07-2012, 06:52 PM   #2840
    bigbird321
    SuperFreak
     
    bigbird321's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jun 2009
    Location: Kalamazoo
    Posts: 241

    Shows Seen: 37

    Re: The Gorge 2012

    Who else is in premier camping?
    bigbird321 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-07-2012, 10:40 PM   #2841
    BigEyed_Fish54
     
    BigEyed_Fish54's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Aug 2004
    Location: Chicago,IL
    Posts: 1,655

    Shows Seen: 88

    Re: The Gorge 2012

    Toupstown at Wildhorse is the place to be!
    __________________
    **Toupstown** 2016- Moline, Cincinnati, Cuyahoga Falls, Alpine x2, Berkely x2, Gorge x3
    BigEyed_Fish54 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-07-2012, 11:13 PM   #2842
    dMbSuNdEvL9
    Former Zamboni Driver
     
    dMbSuNdEvL9's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jun 2004
    Location: Phoenix, Az
    Posts: 1,404

    Shows Seen: 31
    Send a message via AIM to dMbSuNdEvL9

    Re: The Gorge 2012

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by BigEyed_Fish54 View Post
    Toupstown at Wildhorse is the place to be!

    This
    __________________
    LoVE
    ~Thomas aka Lil Cowboy
    ToupsTown Commissioner of Headstands & Cannonballs
    dMbSuNdEvL9 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-08-2012, 04:01 AM   #2843
    dMbSuNdEvL9
    Former Zamboni Driver
     
    dMbSuNdEvL9's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jun 2004
    Location: Phoenix, Az
    Posts: 1,404

    Shows Seen: 31
    Send a message via AIM to dMbSuNdEvL9

    Re: The Gorge 2012

    West Coast Hospitality, anyone?
    __________________
    LoVE
    ~Thomas aka Lil Cowboy
    ToupsTown Commissioner of Headstands & Cannonballs
    dMbSuNdEvL9 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-08-2012, 10:05 AM   #2844
    DoDaFoo
    I'll do the same
     
    DoDaFoo's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Aug 2004
    Location: Seattle, WA
    Posts: 5,813

    Shows Seen: 77
    Send a message via AIM to DoDaFoo

    Re: The Gorge 2012

    Good morning Gorge. We're up early to go scout a wedding venue.
    __________________
    Toupstown Commissioner of Power Hour

    DRINK TOO MUCH!

    2017 - Seattle!
    DoDaFoo is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-08-2012, 10:13 AM   #2845
    Steady37
    Embrace Change
     
    Steady37's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Sep 2006
    Location: PeeEnDubya
    Posts: 28,976

    Shows Seen: 46

    Re: The Gorge 2012

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by bigbird321 View Post
    Who else is in premier camping?
    *raises hand
    __________________
    2016: GORGE MOTHERFUCKERS, GORGE!

    PLEASE DON'T SHOP AT WALMART.
    DO NOT BUY CHEAP STYROFOAM COOLERS THAT KILL THE PLANET AND MELT YOUR ICE.
    THANK YOU.


    Commissioner of Broken Promises
    GORGE FAQ
    Steady37 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-08-2012, 10:50 AM   #2846
    ctdmber
     
    Join Date: Apr 2011
    Location: Connecticut
    Posts: 360

    Shows Seen: 74

    Re: The Gorge 2012

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Steady37 View Post
    *raises hand
    did anyone else get their camping pass through LN/ticketbastard? i chose the "print at home" option. should i try to get a hard "ticket" from them instead? just curious if the people checking tix at the camping entrance care.
    ctdmber is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-08-2012, 10:58 AM   #2847
    Steady37
    Embrace Change
     
    Steady37's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Sep 2006
    Location: PeeEnDubya
    Posts: 28,976

    Shows Seen: 46

    Re: The Gorge 2012

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ctdmber View Post
    did anyone else get their camping pass through LN/ticketbastard? i chose the "print at home" option. should i try to get a hard "ticket" from them instead? just curious if the people checking tix at the camping entrance care.
    it doesn't matter which way you got them. i bought from ticketfuckster, but opted for the tickets to be mailed to me (it's free-print at home is like $2.50-which i don't understand AT ALL). tickets came a couple weeks ago.

    the douchebags in LN vests at the gate don't care what your ticket looks like.
    __________________
    2016: GORGE MOTHERFUCKERS, GORGE!

    PLEASE DON'T SHOP AT WALMART.
    DO NOT BUY CHEAP STYROFOAM COOLERS THAT KILL THE PLANET AND MELT YOUR ICE.
    THANK YOU.


    Commissioner of Broken Promises
    GORGE FAQ
    Steady37 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-08-2012, 11:21 AM   #2848
    avsfan
    YO!
     
    avsfan's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jun 2008
    Location: Wisco
    Posts: 22,649

    Shows Seen: 107
    Send a message via AIM to avsfan Send a message via Yahoo to avsfan Send a message via Skype™ to avsfan

    Re: The Gorge 2012

    morning yo!
    __________________
    commisioner of octobongs and bad decisions.
    Summer '13 Alpine,, End the summer with getting married at Gorge


    i dont know what it is, but everytime we get back here. this is our favorite place to play...... D.J.M 8.31.02
    http://www.facebook.com/dmb41
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/17880535/alpine_seating.pdf
    avsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-08-2012, 11:21 AM   #2849
    russvodder
    Surfing for Aliens
     
    russvodder's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Sep 2008
    Location: Right Here
    Posts: 12,277

    Shows Seen: 17

    Re: The Gorge 2012

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Steady37 View Post
    it doesn't matter which way you got them. i bought from ticketfuckster, but opted for the tickets to be mailed to me (it's free-print at home is like $2.50-which i don't understand AT ALL). tickets came a couple weeks ago.

    the douchebags in LN vests at the gate don't care what your ticket looks like.
    April, why don't you tell us what you really think of TM and LN.

    Isn't it amazing the level on concern the vest wearing minimum wage earning summer worker has?
    __________________
    Russ
    2016 - Phish Gorge, Gorge - DMB Gorge, Gorge, Gorge

    Gorge FAQ
    --- Gorge Flag Roster
    russvodder is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-08-2012, 11:22 AM   #2850
    russvodder
    Surfing for Aliens
     
    russvodder's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Sep 2008
    Location: Right Here
    Posts: 12,277

    Shows Seen: 17

    Re: The Gorge 2012

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by avsfan View Post
    morning yo!
    !oy gninrom
    __________________
    Russ
    2016 - Phish Gorge, Gorge - DMB Gorge, Gorge, Gorge

    Gorge FAQ
    --- Gorge Flag Roster
    russvodder is offline   Reply With Quote
    Reply

    Bookmarks

    Thread Tools
    Display Modes

    Posting Rules
    You may not post new threads
    You may not post replies
    You may not post attachments
    You may not edit your posts

    BB code is On
    Smilies are On
    [IMG] code is Off
    HTML code is Off

    Forum Jump


    Want to hide all ads on Ants? Click here

    All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:42 PM.


    Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
    Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.


       
    Site LinksAbout AntsAnts MobileTweet Tweet
    Home
    Ants+
    Tour Central
    Search bar
    RSS Feeds
    About Us
    Contact Us
    The Ants Blog
    Advertise on Ants
    Privacy Policy
    Ants on your cell phone
    iAnts
    mobile news
    mobile setlists
    antslive!
    Ants' Twitter
    DMBLive Twitter
    Matt's Twitter
    Jake's Twitter
    Joe's Twitter