Away From The World - Deluxe and Super Deluxe - Page 16 - Antsmarching.org Forums

Go Back   Antsmarching.org Forums > General Discussion > DMBc Discussion > Away From The World


Want to hide all ads on Ants? Click here
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-25-2012, 01:48 AM   #451
luke7
 
luke7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Columbus, OH
Posts: 7,285

Shows Seen: 0

Re: Away From The World - Deluxe and Super Deluxe

I ordered the Super Deluxe edition and the vinyl, the release date is almost here and oddly I'm still not overly excited about the album. I've been a fan since early 1995. I was more hyped about Big Whiskey's release as the date drew closer than I am for "Away From The World " I guess because I really thought DMB had another classic album in them. I scheduled my surgery the week before Big Whiskey's release thinking I'm going to enjoy listening to the album for an entire week during my recovery, only to come away with an opinion of " that was okay, better than the last effort, but not a classic. I wish " Away From The World " had about three more songs on it. Having already heard half of the album's tracks live contributes to my lack of typical DMB album release excitement. I usually schedule the day off of work for these things. Not this year and I selected the standard shipping on the preorder rather than having the guarantee of getting it on the release date.

I'm hoping that the studio recordings of " Belly Belly Nice " and " The Riff " are somehow spectacular along with the other songs that haven't been played live thus far. I imagine " Sweet " is just as short on the studio cut, as it is live. Nice if the jam at the end is stretched out, I'm sure it's not. The song is so short it supports my disappointement that more songs aren't on the album. I've lowered my expectations each week/month since the release date was announced for AFTW, hoping I'll be pleasantly surprised and we get a classic but I have a feeling my opinion is going to be " well...that was okay, pretty good, not great. "
__________________
" More Boyd, Less Tim !!! Can a brotha get a fiddle solo every once in a while ? "

Last edited by luke7; 08-25-2012 at 01:49 AM.
luke7 is offline   Reply With Quote

  • Want to hide all ads on Ants? Click here
  • Old 08-25-2012, 01:55 AM   #452
    sheldonlevene
    Mr. 1k
     
    sheldonlevene's Avatar
     
    Join Date: May 2009
    Posts: 19,680

    Shows Seen: 33

    Re: Away From The World - Deluxe and Super Deluxe

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by dwill26 View Post
    They played Pig in mansfield. And this isn't the first time they have done this with Pig vs DBTP. I believe its on Fenway as well.
    Weekend on the Rocks
    __________________
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by simplelife08 View Post
    our sexual interactions are incredibly clean-almost in a clinical sense. No emotion, minimal ejaculate, always just me
    sheldonlevene is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 08-25-2012, 07:54 AM   #453
    rwwest7
     
    Join Date: Jul 2007
    Posts: 1,786

    Shows Seen: 10

    Re: Away From The World - Deluxe and Super Deluxe

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Markt23 View Post
    Well you have the option to get the vinyl with a digital download, artwork is signed by the band, 2013 calendar is included, demo cd, and 7" record with single on it. Not too mention the photo prints which I don't really care about but to me are better than lithographs with the lyrics on them.
    That band has to try harder to sell stuff, plain and simple. It is what it is. Kinda like how fat girls have to work a lot harder to get a date than a hot girl.

    I agree it is a better deal, but DMB doesn't have to worry about that.
    rwwest7 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 08-25-2012, 07:59 AM   #454
    rwwest7
     
    Join Date: Jul 2007
    Posts: 1,786

    Shows Seen: 10

    Re: Away From The World - Deluxe and Super Deluxe

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by seekupdani View Post
    Are they doing 5/8? I couldn't find anything about that, it looks to me like all members get all 8... Did I miss something?
    Warehouse members get 8. Non-Warehousers get 5. It's not the years in Warehouse thing.

    Last edited by rwwest7; 08-25-2012 at 08:02 AM.
    rwwest7 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 08-25-2012, 08:08 AM   #455
    BLile
     
    BLile's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Sep 2003
    Location: Richmond, VA
    Posts: 520

    Shows Seen: 16

    Re: Away From The World - Deluxe and Super Deluxe

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by luke7 View Post
    I ordered the Super Deluxe edition and the vinyl, the release date is almost here and oddly I'm still not overly excited about the album. I've been a fan since early 1995. I was more hyped about Big Whiskey's release as the date drew closer than I am for "Away From The World " I guess because I really thought DMB had another classic album in them. I scheduled my surgery the week before Big Whiskey's release thinking I'm going to enjoy listening to the album for an entire week during my recovery, only to come away with an opinion of " that was okay, better than the last effort, but not a classic. I wish " Away From The World " had about three more songs on it. Having already heard half of the album's tracks live contributes to my lack of typical DMB album release excitement. I usually schedule the day off of work for these things. Not this year and I selected the standard shipping on the preorder rather than having the guarantee of getting it on the release date.

    I'm hoping that the studio recordings of " Belly Belly Nice " and " The Riff " are somehow spectacular along with the other songs that haven't been played live thus far. I imagine " Sweet " is just as short on the studio cut, as it is live. Nice if the jam at the end is stretched out, I'm sure it's not. The song is so short it supports my disappointement that more songs aren't on the album. I've lowered my expectations each week/month since the release date was announced for AFTW, hoping I'll be pleasantly surprised and we get a classic but I have a feeling my opinion is going to be " well...that was okay, pretty good, not great. "
    The band is going to be absolutely devastated when they read this.
    BLile is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 08-25-2012, 12:02 PM   #456
    Jtr132
     
    Jtr132's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jan 2009
    Location: Wilkes-Barre,PA
    Posts: 1,806

    Shows Seen: 53

    Re: Away From The World - Deluxe and Super Deluxe

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by luke7 View Post
    I ordered the Super Deluxe edition and the vinyl, the release date is almost here and oddly I'm still not overly excited about the album. I've been a fan since early 1995. I was more hyped about Big Whiskey's release as the date drew closer than I am for "Away From The World " I guess because I really thought DMB had another classic album in them. I scheduled my surgery the week before Big Whiskey's release thinking I'm going to enjoy listening to the album for an entire week during my recovery, only to come away with an opinion of " that was okay, better than the last effort, but not a classic. I wish " Away From The World " had about three more songs on it. Having already heard half of the album's tracks live contributes to my lack of typical DMB album release excitement. I usually schedule the day off of work for these things. Not this year and I selected the standard shipping on the preorder rather than having the guarantee of getting it on the release date.

    I'm hoping that the studio recordings of " Belly Belly Nice " and " The Riff " are somehow spectacular along with the other songs that haven't been played live thus far. I imagine " Sweet " is just as short on the studio cut, as it is live. Nice if the jam at the end is stretched out, I'm sure it's not. The song is so short it supports my disappointement that more songs aren't on the album. I've lowered my expectations each week/month since the release date was announced for AFTW, hoping I'll be pleasantly surprised and we get a classic but I have a feeling my opinion is going to be " well...that was okay, pretty good, not great. "
    Maybe its not the band maybe your starting no to like their music.
    __________________
    "16" CVille, Holmdel, Syracuse, Camden
    Jtr132 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 08-25-2012, 12:50 PM   #457
    luke7
     
    luke7's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jan 2003
    Location: Columbus, OH
    Posts: 7,285

    Shows Seen: 0

    Re: Away From The World - Deluxe and Super Deluxe

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jtr132 View Post
    Maybe its not the band maybe your starting no to like their music.
    I still like their music, it's just not as consistent anymore. I'm just tapering my excitement for the new release with the hope of being surprised if it turns out to be great.
    __________________
    " More Boyd, Less Tim !!! Can a brotha get a fiddle solo every once in a while ? "
    luke7 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 08-25-2012, 12:52 PM   #458
    dmbmuskie
    Cruzin’
     
    dmbmuskie's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jan 2002
    Posts: 71,981

    Shows Seen: 50

    Re: Away From The World - Deluxe and Super Deluxe

    Cracks me up that the excuse du jour around here is the old fans rather than the band underachieving.
    dmbmuskie is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 08-25-2012, 01:10 PM   #459
    Coker
     
    Coker's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Aug 2007
    Posts: 14,313

    Shows Seen: 39

    Re: Away From The World - Deluxe and Super Deluxe

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jtr132 View Post
    Maybe its not the band maybe your starting no to like their music.
    But wouldn't that be the bands fault, in all honesty? Obviously it's not something to get upset over...but people will cease to like their music, because the music is changing to shit? Get what I mean? It's certainly not the person's fault.

    No fan will look back on BTCS in ten years and go "Well, that was utter shit. Thank god for BW and AFTW!!!!"
    Coker is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 08-25-2012, 01:15 PM   #460
    jasonfilatov
     
    Join Date: Feb 2009
    Location: Seattle, WA
    Posts: 4,065

    Shows Seen: 67

    Re: Away From The World - Deluxe and Super Deluxe

    Very frustrating process ordering my Super Deluxe. My address is 89 South Bald Hill Rd. and the warehouse automatically deletes South when I enter my address. There are 2 Bald Hill Rds. in my town, north and south, and they are not close together. Absolute crap. Now I have to email customer service.
    __________________
    willing to punch it out
    jasonfilatov is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 08-25-2012, 01:22 PM   #461
    chadizzy1
    Rumor Curator
     
    chadizzy1's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Feb 2011
    Location: Central Arkansas
    Posts: 39,305

    Shows Seen: 45

    Re: Away From The World - Deluxe and Super Deluxe

    We've heard 2 out 11 of the songs from Away From The World in their final studio cut. Mercy and Gaucho.

    9 out of 11 songs we have not heard yet in their final studio form - Broken Things, Belly Belly, Sweet, The Riff, Belly Full, If Only, Rooftop, Snow Outside, Drunken Soldier. That's 81% of the album.

    We've heard Belly Belly Nice, Sweet, The Riff, If Only live.

    We still have yet to hear Broken Things, Belly Full, Rooftop, Snow Outside, Drunken Soldier in any form - live or album.

    There is still a lot to be excited about. Even those of you who don't like what we've heard - live or studio, I know of albums I have in my collection where just 1 or 2 songs released from the album made that album one of my favorites. And we've still got 5 songs from AFTW that we haven't even heard yet.

    I'm still excited, I like what I've heard so far, I like this album, and I'm digging it. I can't wait until September 11th to have this in my hands and listen to it. There's still a lot to look forward to, and I'm sure the best is yet to come.

    Another thing to consider is the songs we've heard live - this is a test run for a lot of these songs, they're going to get stronger and better. I'm sure the first time YMDT was played live people didn't dig it - but now it's a beast. Just give it time to grow on you.
    chadizzy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 08-25-2012, 01:23 PM   #462
    dmbdreamingtree
     
    dmbdreamingtree's Avatar
     
    Join Date: May 2005
    Location: NYC
    Posts: 5,711

    Shows Seen: 12

    Re: Away From The World - Deluxe and Super Deluxe

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by dmbmuskie View Post
    Nope
    Why is that funny? Several bands I have ordered vinyls from offer this.
    __________________
    Robert
    dmbdreamingtree is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 08-25-2012, 01:24 PM   #463
    uro55
     
    uro55's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jan 2002
    Location: Minneapolis is my home, But Toronto will always be where I'm from:)
    Posts: 24,908

    Shows Seen: 165
    Send a message via ICQ to uro55 Send a message via AIM to uro55

    Re: Away From The World - Deluxe and Super Deluxe

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Coker View Post
    No fan will look back on BTCS in ten years and go "Well, that was utter shit. Thank god for BW and AFTW!!!!"
    No, but the general consensus when BCTS came out was not possitive, very negative in fact.
    uro55 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 08-25-2012, 01:24 PM   #464
    Coker
     
    Coker's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Aug 2007
    Posts: 14,313

    Shows Seen: 39

    Re: Away From The World - Deluxe and Super Deluxe

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by dmbdreamingtree View Post
    Why is that funny? Several bands I have ordered vinyls from offer this.
    That's why it's funny. Because the band isn't offering something like that...which seemingly every vinyl release does.
    Coker is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 08-25-2012, 07:20 PM   #465
    Jordan#41
     
    Jordan#41's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jan 2004
    Location: New York, New York
    Posts: 8,758

    Shows Seen: 37

    Re: Away From The World - Deluxe and Super Deluxe

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by chadizzy1 View Post
    We've heard 2 out 11 of the songs from Away From The World in their final studio cut. Mercy and Gaucho.

    9 out of 11 songs we have not heard yet in their final studio form - Broken Things, Belly Belly, Sweet, The Riff, Belly Full, If Only, Rooftop, Snow Outside, Drunken Soldier. That's 81% of the album.

    We've heard Belly Belly Nice, Sweet, The Riff, If Only live.

    We still have yet to hear Broken Things, Belly Full, Rooftop, Snow Outside, Drunken Soldier in any form - live or album.

    There is still a lot to be excited about. Even those of you who don't like what we've heard - live or studio, I know of albums I have in my collection where just 1 or 2 songs released from the album made that album one of my favorites. And we've still got 5 songs from AFTW that we haven't even heard yet.

    I'm still excited, I like what I've heard so far, I like this album, and I'm digging it. I can't wait until September 11th to have this in my hands and listen to it. There's still a lot to look forward to, and I'm sure the best is yet to come.

    Another thing to consider is the songs we've heard live - this is a test run for a lot of these songs, they're going to get stronger and better. I'm sure the first time YMDT was played live people didn't dig it - but now it's a beast. Just give it time to grow on you.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VqcSck9sl8
    Jordan#41 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 08-25-2012, 07:58 PM   #466
    hmich176
    SarcMark(TM)
     
    hmich176's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Mar 2008
    Location: Hershey, PA
    Posts: 10,340

    Shows Seen: 12

    Re: Away From The World - Deluxe and Super Deluxe

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Coker View Post
    That's why it's funny. Because the band isn't offering something like that...which seemingly every vinyl release does.
    Didn't they do that for Big Whiskey?
    __________________
    Greetings: I'm Harry. I'm on various social media sites but check out my page on Untappd. My favorite beer is Founders Imperial Stout.
    Quote:
    The last chorus of Belly Belly Nice is acceptable to sing, but the third verse of Grey Street is not? #OccupyGreyStreet
    hmich176 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 08-25-2012, 08:16 PM   #467
    rickyh24
    GOAT
     
    rickyh24's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Apr 2003
    Posts: 145,181

    Shows Seen: 76

    Re: Away From The World - Deluxe and Super Deluxe

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by hmich176 View Post
    Didn't they do that for Big Whiskey?
    Don't think so.
    rickyh24 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 08-25-2012, 08:18 PM   #468
    rickyh24
    GOAT
     
    rickyh24's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Apr 2003
    Posts: 145,181

    Shows Seen: 76

    Re: Away From The World - Deluxe and Super Deluxe

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by uro55 View Post
    No, but the general consensus when BCTS came out was not possitive, very negative in fact.
    And Stand up got a somewhat positive reaction early on. An album standing the test of time is much more telling than the initial reaction. DMB has made an album that holds up in years.
    rickyh24 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 08-25-2012, 10:41 PM   #469
    chadizzy1
    Rumor Curator
     
    chadizzy1's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Feb 2011
    Location: Central Arkansas
    Posts: 39,305

    Shows Seen: 45

    Re: Away From The World - Deluxe and Super Deluxe

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jordan#41 View Post
    Yeah, I forgot about that.
    But still, even that sounds awesome.
    chadizzy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 08-27-2012, 09:26 AM   #470
    dbas2252
     
    dbas2252's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jun 2005
    Location: Boston
    Posts: 238

    Shows Seen: 70

    Re: Away From The World - Deluxe and Super Deluxe

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by DMB6800 View Post
    when is the last day to preorder?

    Anyone know the answer?

    Also, will super deluxe be available in retail stores?
    __________________
    My Head Won't Leave My Head Alone
    dbas2252 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 08-27-2012, 10:06 AM   #471
    dbas2252
     
    dbas2252's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jun 2005
    Location: Boston
    Posts: 238

    Shows Seen: 70

    Re: Away From The World - Deluxe and Super Deluxe

    Nevermind.

    http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Away-fro...&skuId=6582069
    __________________
    My Head Won't Leave My Head Alone
    dbas2252 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 08-27-2012, 11:57 AM   #472
    lastcall
     
    lastcall's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Feb 2009
    Posts: 460

    Shows Seen: 0

    Re: Away From The World - Deluxe and Super Deluxe

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by dbas2252 View Post
    holy track lengths batman!!!
    __________________
    Bartender, please..
    lastcall is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 08-27-2012, 12:06 PM   #473
    TheLastStop123
    paper hands
     
    TheLastStop123's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Nov 2007
    Location: Raleigh, NC
    Posts: 15,023

    Shows Seen: 35

    Re: Away From The World - Deluxe and Super Deluxe

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by lastcall View Post
    holy track lengths batman!!!
    wow! was not expecting that!
    __________________
    Super Bowl Champion Philadelphia Eagles

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by FromTheMorning View Post
    Antsmarching.org: Came for the DMBc, stayed for the nDMBc.
    TheLastStop123 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 08-27-2012, 12:08 PM   #474
    TheLastStop123
    paper hands
     
    TheLastStop123's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Nov 2007
    Location: Raleigh, NC
    Posts: 15,023

    Shows Seen: 35

    Re: Away From The World - Deluxe and Super Deluxe

    1. Broken Things(3:48)
    2. Belly Belly Nice(3:53)
    3. Mercy(4:28)
    4. Gaucho(4:25)
    5. Sweet(4:12)
    6. The Riff(5:35)
    7. Belly Full(1:43)
    8. If Only(5:38)
    9. Rooftop(4:12)
    10. Snow Outside(6:11)
    11. Drunken Soldier(9:45)
    __________________
    Super Bowl Champion Philadelphia Eagles

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by FromTheMorning View Post
    Antsmarching.org: Came for the DMBc, stayed for the nDMBc.
    TheLastStop123 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 08-27-2012, 12:13 PM   #475
    dwill26
    Fonz is a d-bag
     
    dwill26's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jul 2007
    Location: The Land of Lincoln
    Posts: 1,308

    Shows Seen: 30

    Re: Away From The World - Deluxe and Super Deluxe

    Best buy edits everything on the DVD to 4 minutes apparently :
    dwill26 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 08-27-2012, 12:28 PM   #476
    TheLastStop123
    paper hands
     
    TheLastStop123's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Nov 2007
    Location: Raleigh, NC
    Posts: 15,023

    Shows Seen: 35

    Re: Away From The World - Deluxe and Super Deluxe

    why is mercy 4:40 and gaucho is longer as singles than on the actual album? hmmmm
    __________________
    Super Bowl Champion Philadelphia Eagles

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by FromTheMorning View Post
    Antsmarching.org: Came for the DMBc, stayed for the nDMBc.
    TheLastStop123 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 08-27-2012, 04:46 PM   #477
    TrippinNancies1
    Slippin slow away...
     
    TrippinNancies1's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jan 2010
    Location: West Coast
    Posts: 4,321

    Shows Seen: 15

    Re: Away From The World - Deluxe and Super Deluxe

    Stefan via Twitter:

    "Just played through all of Away From the World and I feel ready for anything. I love Dave’s lyrics on this album and Carter is magical"
    __________________
    Current top 10: Seek Up, One Sweet World, JTR, Pay For What You Get, What You Are, Lying In the Hands of God, Warehouse, The Stone, The Dreaming Tree, Drive In Drive Out
    TrippinNancies1 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 08-27-2012, 04:50 PM   #478
    Flip36
    FIGHT OWEN FIGHT!
     
    Flip36's Avatar
     
    Join Date: May 2008
    Location: New Port Richey, FL
    Posts: 7,353

    Shows Seen: 48
    Send a message via AIM to Flip36 Send a message via Yahoo to Flip36

    Re: Away From The World - Deluxe and Super Deluxe

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by TrippinNancies1 View Post
    Stefan via Twitter:

    "Just played through all of Away From the World and I feel ready for anything. I love Dave’s lyrics on this album and Carter is magical"
    Stefan is the promotional tool for this band, .
    __________________
    (R)ya(N)
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by skywalker View Post
    Stop comparing albums. Every album is different. Thats the point of making a new album, to create something new and different. To evolve. just sit back relax and go with the flow.
    [{46}] show's since [{'99}]!
    Flip36 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 08-27-2012, 04:57 PM   #479
    Othello-5
     
    Othello-5's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jul 2008
    Location: Spartanburg, SC
    Posts: 2,164

    Shows Seen: 9

    Re: Away From The World - Deluxe and Super Deluxe

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by TheLastStop123 View Post
    why is mercy 4:40 and gaucho is longer as singles than on the actual album? hmmmm
    My guess is that due to segues and transitions, they let the songs fade out slower than they do on the album

    Gaucho is over at 4:22, the rest is just kids

    The fade out on Mercy begins around 4:20
    Othello-5 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 08-27-2012, 05:07 PM   #480
    drop2d
     
    drop2d's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Dec 2003
    Location: NH
    Posts: 27,777

    Shows Seen: 32

    Re: Away From The World - Deluxe and Super Deluxe

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Othello-5 View Post
    My guess is that due to segues and transitions, they let the songs fade out slower than they do on the album

    Gaucho is over at 4:22, the rest is just kids

    The fade out on Mercy begins around 4:20
    Steve is not a fan of the 'fade out', so I would assume that neither even fades out. I'd actually be surprised if any of the songs do.
    __________________
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by bonzo48280 View Post
    I'd rather be wearing an American Flag T-shirt blasting Foreigner through a boombox in Pyongyang than ever set foot in St Louis ever again.
    drop2d is offline   Reply With Quote
    Reply

    Thread Tools
    Display Modes

    Posting Rules
    You may not post new threads
    You may not post replies
    You may not post attachments
    You may not edit your posts

    BB code is On
    Smilies are On
    [IMG] code is Off
    HTML code is Off

    Forum Jump


    Want to hide all ads on Ants? Click here

    All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:54 AM.


    Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
    Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.


       
    Site LinksAbout AntsAnts MobileTweet Tweet
    Home
    Ants+
    Tour Central
    Search bar
    RSS Feeds
    About Us
    Contact Us
    The Ants Blog
    Advertise on Ants
    Privacy Policy
    Ants on your cell phone
    iAnts
    mobile news
    mobile setlists
    antslive!
    Ants' Twitter
    DMBLive Twitter
    Ants Facebook
    Ants Instagram