The NHL Thread - Page 1013 - Antsmarching.org Forums
Old 09-25-2015, 06:20 PM   #30361
DMBZeppelin
OOH-WEE
 
DMBZeppelin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Griffith, IN
Posts: 37,556

Shows Seen: 82
Send a message via AIM to DMBZeppelin

Re: The NHL Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelchlsm View Post
Point being the other alternative is that this girl goes home with Kane willingly, then he rapes her mouth? The same girl whose mom is now trying to make fake evidence, due to the results of the DNA testings? Again, this IMO is highly unlikely, this is what I was going with in that comment.
I think it's obvious that she went to Kane's house willingly. That's sort of irrelevant to this whole case. You're willing up until the point you don't want to go through with it. At that point the other party has to stop.

To your second point I think it's way too early to say what is or isn't likely. The only thing we know is this woman's mother and lawyer really damaged her case. I wasn't ready to throw Kane in jail before, and I'm not ready to say he's innocent now. People do dumb things to try and help their children. There is no way to know if the victim was in on this with her mother, and that doesn't mean something shady didn't go down that night.

Chances are we'll never know what actually happened. I'm just curious what's going to happen going forward, and where the hell can you find an impartial jury in those parts.
__________________

Tour 2021: Deer Creek [8/13] [8/14] & Grand Rapids [11/06]
DMBZeppelin is offline   Reply With Quote

  • Want to hide all ads on Ants? Click here
  • Old 09-26-2015, 12:42 PM   #30362
    Roose13
    Get Gritty Wit' It
     
    Roose13's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Sep 2007
    Location: Atlantic City, NJ
    Posts: 33,539

    Shows Seen: 26

    Re: The NHL Thread

    https://twitter.com/beedub85/status/647773816517718016

    I wanna tweet: "I think you shouldn't be feeding your kid computer chords but what do I know about parenting?"

    Canadians are weird.
    __________________
    @ACPress_Russo

    NHL Thread Banner
    -2013-14 Keith Yandle Award winner-
    -2014-15 Buccigross Award winner-
    -2015-16 Darren Dreger Award winner-
    -2016-17 Damien Cox Award winner-
    Roose13 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 09-26-2015, 12:48 PM   #30363
    Bron Yr Aur
     
    Join Date: Dec 2004
    Location: IL
    Posts: 17,805

    Shows Seen: 6

    Re: The NHL Thread

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by DMBZeppelin View Post
    I think it's obvious that she went to Kane's house willingly. That's sort of irrelevant to this whole case. You're willing up until the point you don't want to go through with it. At that point the other party has to stop.

    To your second point I think it's way too early to say what is or isn't likely. The only thing we know is this woman's mother and lawyer really damaged her case. I wasn't ready to throw Kane in jail before, and I'm not ready to say he's innocent now. People do dumb things to try and help their children. There is no way to know if the victim was in on this with her mother, and that doesn't mean something shady didn't go down that night.

    Chances are we'll never know what actually happened. I'm just curious what's going to happen going forward, and where the hell can you find an impartial jury in those parts.
    Good post, Zep.
    __________________
    -Marty, RYM
    Album of the Day Reviews... Ramona Falls & The Men
    Bron Yr Aur is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 09-26-2015, 02:39 PM   #30364
    lockman21
    Yandle Award 2014-15
     
    lockman21's Avatar
     
    Join Date: May 2007
    Posts: 28,240

    Shows Seen: 240

    Re: The NHL Thread

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by DMBZeppelin View Post
    I think it's obvious that she went to Kane's house willingly. That's sort of irrelevant to this whole case. You're willing up until the point you don't want to go through with it. At that point the other party has to stop.

    To your second point I think it's way too early to say what is or isn't likely. The only thing we know is this woman's mother and lawyer really damaged her case. I wasn't ready to throw Kane in jail before, and I'm not ready to say he's innocent now. People do dumb things to try and help their children. There is no way to know if the victim was in on this with her mother, and that doesn't mean something shady didn't go down that night.

    Chances are we'll never know what actually happened. I'm just curious what's going to happen going forward, and where the hell can you find an impartial jury in those parts.
    I mean, yeah, but what if the lawyer left because her case was bullshit? I mean, this is huge:

    Quote:
    Multiple sources have told the Tribune that the accuser's female friend a college classmate would offer testimony that would favor Kane rather than the accuser. An attorney for the friend said she would comply with any court order to testify.
    Maybe the lawyer left because it just really appeared that this whole thing was a fabrication and the mother was just in on it.

    I'm not saying I believe that, just playing devil's advocate. There's a lot we don't know, so to say the lawyer ruined her case implies that her case holds water and it's the lawyer's fault this doesn't go to a grand jury.
    __________________
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ~Crashintome89~ View Post
    lockman21 is online now   Reply With Quote
    Old 09-26-2015, 02:52 PM   #30365
    waterboy100
    Go Kings Go!
     
    waterboy100's Avatar
     
    Join Date: May 2005
    Location: Los Angeles, CA
    Posts: 1,262

    Shows Seen: 4

    Re: The NHL Thread

    Quick fantasy update (and ill email this out too):

    If the Quebec Nordiques aren't claimed by Sunday night the team will be transferred to daveshookme.

    I will be having keepers lock on 9/29. Again, you may keep up to 2 forwards, 2 defensemen, and 1 goalie. I THINK that yahoo will let me slot the keepers in at the round they were picked last season for each team. If so, that is what I will do. Otherwise, I will have to figure something else out.

    Lastly, It looks like the draft will be 10/5 or 10/6. I am off work both of those days. Please let me know what the best time is for you; afternoon pacific time is good for me.
    __________________
    8/20/08, 09/10/09, 08/21/10, 08/23/10, 9/12/2012, See ya this summer!

    Champion of fantasy baseball league #4 (2009-2010)
    AM Hockey Champion 2013
    waterboy100 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 09-26-2015, 03:21 PM   #30366
    Roose13
    Get Gritty Wit' It
     
    Roose13's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Sep 2007
    Location: Atlantic City, NJ
    Posts: 33,539

    Shows Seen: 26

    Re: The NHL Thread

    Either day works after 8pm EST (5 PST).
    __________________
    @ACPress_Russo

    NHL Thread Banner
    -2013-14 Keith Yandle Award winner-
    -2014-15 Buccigross Award winner-
    -2015-16 Darren Dreger Award winner-
    -2016-17 Damien Cox Award winner-
    Roose13 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 09-26-2015, 04:09 PM   #30367
    barbogast
    Two's a Perfect Number
     
    barbogast's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Nov 2010
    Location: Charlottesville, VA
    Posts: 11,232

    Shows Seen: 42

    Re: The NHL Thread

    I'm on vacation the week of the 5th. Either day at any time works great for me.
    __________________
    LET'S GO CAPS

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by JRS1386 View Post
    I sort of want the Caps to win because Barbs is awesome
    barbogast is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 09-26-2015, 04:39 PM   #30368
    dmbetc
    AM.org Moderator
     
    dmbetc's Avatar
     
    Join Date: May 2007
    Location: Los Angeles
    Posts: 34,072

    Shows Seen: 70

    Re: The NHL Thread

    I'm free whenever
    __________________
    Sarah

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by kev87lads View Post
    Go Kings Go.
    dmbetc is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 09-27-2015, 08:07 AM   #30369
    TMoore4075
    RIP LeRoi: 1961-2008
     
    TMoore4075's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jan 2003
    Location: Hockeytown
    Posts: 22,650

    Shows Seen: 27

    Re: The NHL Thread

    I'm screwed on the draft most likely since I'll be at Disney World. So don't worry about me. If I happen to be in the room, great. If not, no big deal.
    __________________
    ~Tim
    Facebook Me - My Red Wings/Hockey BLOG

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by fonzz41 View Post
    I am so jealous of the coyotes right now.
    TMoore4075 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 09-27-2015, 06:27 PM   #30370
    waterboy100
    Go Kings Go!
     
    waterboy100's Avatar
     
    Join Date: May 2005
    Location: Los Angeles, CA
    Posts: 1,262

    Shows Seen: 4

    Re: The NHL Thread

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by TMoore4075 View Post
    I'm screwed on the draft most likely since I'll be at Disney World. So don't worry about me. If I happen to be in the room, great. If not, no big deal.

    Well yeah, but at least you will be doing something fun...
    __________________
    8/20/08, 09/10/09, 08/21/10, 08/23/10, 9/12/2012, See ya this summer!

    Champion of fantasy baseball league #4 (2009-2010)
    AM Hockey Champion 2013
    waterboy100 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 09-27-2015, 06:44 PM   #30371
    JRS1386
    Heeeeeeeere's Gritty
     
    JRS1386's Avatar
     
    Join Date: May 2008
    Location: Outside of Richmond in the Middle of Nowhere
    Posts: 22,008

    Shows Seen: 6

    Re: The NHL Thread

    Why is Detroit's team named after a boot?
    __________________
    Brohan took the bet

    https://antsmarching.org/forum/showp...stcount=126148
    JRS1386 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 09-27-2015, 08:00 PM   #30372
    Rodey
    #FearTheDeer
     
    Rodey's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Aug 2005
    Posts: 77,298

    Shows Seen: 16

    Re: The NHL Thread

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by lockman21 View Post
    I mean, yeah, but what if the lawyer left because her case was bullshit? I mean, this is huge:



    Maybe the lawyer left because it just really appeared that this whole thing was a fabrication and the mother was just in on it.

    I'm not saying I believe that, just playing devil's advocate. There's a lot we don't know, so to say the lawyer ruined her case implies that her case holds water and it's the lawyer's fault this doesn't go to a grand jury.
    She's probably lying, but Kane is still a douchebag and probably would rape a chick. I mean, he already choked a chick once.
    __________________
    Jordan
    "I'll tell you what: I'm never eating at Benihana again. I don't care whose birthday it is."
    Rodey is online now   Reply With Quote
    Old 09-27-2015, 08:34 PM   #30373
    lockman21
    Yandle Award 2014-15
     
    lockman21's Avatar
     
    Join Date: May 2007
    Posts: 28,240

    Shows Seen: 240

    Re: The NHL Thread

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Rodey View Post
    She's probably lying, but Kane is still a douchebag and probably would rape a chick. I mean, he already choked a chick once.
    http://i.imgur.com/SV1Rpez.gif
    __________________
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ~Crashintome89~ View Post
    lockman21 is online now   Reply With Quote
    Old 09-27-2015, 08:36 PM   #30374
    lockman21
    Yandle Award 2014-15
     
    lockman21's Avatar
     
    Join Date: May 2007
    Posts: 28,240

    Shows Seen: 240

    Re: The NHL Thread

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by TMoore4075 View Post
    I'm screwed on the draft most likely since I'll be at Disney World. So don't worry about me. If I happen to be in the room, great. If not, no big deal.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by waterboy100 View Post
    Well yeah, but at least you will be doing something fun...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYacdfsORec

    As for me, either date is the same. I'll make it work.
    __________________
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ~Crashintome89~ View Post
    lockman21 is online now   Reply With Quote
    Old 09-28-2015, 03:02 AM   #30375
    waterboy100
    Go Kings Go!
     
    waterboy100's Avatar
     
    Join Date: May 2005
    Location: Los Angeles, CA
    Posts: 1,262

    Shows Seen: 4

    Re: The NHL Thread

    draft is 10/6 at 5 pacific\8 eastern unless yahoo has an issue. i need to wait for daveshookme to accept his invite before i can schedule it.

    dont forget to set keepers by 9/29 at noon pacific\3pm eastern.
    keeper rules are here: https://antsmarching.org/forum/showp...ostcount=30290
    __________________
    8/20/08, 09/10/09, 08/21/10, 08/23/10, 9/12/2012, See ya this summer!

    Champion of fantasy baseball league #4 (2009-2010)
    AM Hockey Champion 2013
    waterboy100 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 09-28-2015, 08:18 AM   #30376
    TMoore4075
    RIP LeRoi: 1961-2008
     
    TMoore4075's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jan 2003
    Location: Hockeytown
    Posts: 22,650

    Shows Seen: 27

    Re: The NHL Thread

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by waterboy100 View Post
    Well yeah, but at least you will be doing something fun...
    I'm not complaining, just saying don't worry about me. And hey, I've been apart of the draft the last few years and always start off well and then fall apart late. So maybe I can do well with the computer picking for me.
    __________________
    ~Tim
    Facebook Me - My Red Wings/Hockey BLOG

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by fonzz41 View Post
    I am so jealous of the coyotes right now.
    TMoore4075 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 09-28-2015, 10:17 AM   #30377
    Lcsulla
    Black Hawks Matter
     
    Lcsulla's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jan 2002
    Posts: 43,703

    Shows Seen: 54

    Re: The NHL Thread

    Blackhawks lock up Seabrook for 8 years at 6.86 million dollars per season. Nice move, he and Keith will be anchoring that defense for years to come now.

    So with it looking more and more like Kane is in the clear the Hawks just need to find a FWD similar to Saad and they are right back in the mix to repeat.
    __________________
    "Government is the great fiction through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
    Lcsulla is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 09-28-2015, 11:02 AM   #30378
    Alazais
    Troy For Mayor
     
    Alazais's Avatar
     
    Join Date: May 2005
    Location: Toronto, ON
    Posts: 3,542

    Shows Seen: 11

    Re: The NHL Thread

    If you draft in the later half of the first round, do you guys pick a goalie?
    __________________
    -Troy
    Alazais is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 09-28-2015, 11:20 AM   #30379
    fonzz41
    The Gabe Abides
     
    fonzz41's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Oct 2009
    Location: UT
    Posts: 10,991

    Shows Seen: 7

    Re: The NHL Thread

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by waterboy100 View Post
    draft is 10/6 at 5 pacific\8 eastern unless yahoo has an issue. i need to wait for daveshookme to accept his invite before i can schedule it.

    dont forget to set keepers by 9/29 at noon pacific\3pm eastern.
    keeper rules are here: https://antsmarching.org/forum/showp...ostcount=30290
    Thanks for setting all this up! Looks like I'll be auto-drafting again this year... let's see if we can pack more Avs onto the roster.
    __________________
    -Matty
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by JRS1386 View Post
    Anyone that disagrees with Matty is wrong and should go fuck themselves.
    fonzz41 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 09-28-2015, 12:03 PM   #30380
    waterboy100
    Go Kings Go!
     
    waterboy100's Avatar
     
    Join Date: May 2005
    Location: Los Angeles, CA
    Posts: 1,262

    Shows Seen: 4

    Re: The NHL Thread

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by TMoore4075 View Post
    I'm not complaining, just saying don't worry about me. And hey, I've been apart of the draft the last few years and always start off well and then fall apart late. So maybe I can do well with the computer picking for me.
    just sarcasm, doesnt come across very well online. my bad. also, the best fantasy baseball season i ever had was an autodraft.
    __________________
    8/20/08, 09/10/09, 08/21/10, 08/23/10, 9/12/2012, See ya this summer!

    Champion of fantasy baseball league #4 (2009-2010)
    AM Hockey Champion 2013
    waterboy100 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 09-28-2015, 12:26 PM   #30381
    lockman21
    Yandle Award 2014-15
     
    lockman21's Avatar
     
    Join Date: May 2007
    Posts: 28,240

    Shows Seen: 240

    Re: The NHL Thread

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Lcsulla View Post
    Blackhawks lock up Seabrook for 8 years at 6.86 million dollars per season. Nice move, he and Keith will be anchoring that defense for years to come now.

    So with it looking more and more like Kane is in the clear the Hawks just need to find a FWD similar to Saad and they are right back in the mix to repeat.
    Dano sounds/looks like a perfect fit alongside Toews/Hossa.

    I'm mostly worried about that third defensive pairing...and Bickell STILL having vertigo.
    __________________
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ~Crashintome89~ View Post
    lockman21 is online now   Reply With Quote
    Old 09-28-2015, 01:28 PM   #30382
    Lcsulla
    Black Hawks Matter
     
    Lcsulla's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jan 2002
    Posts: 43,703

    Shows Seen: 54

    Re: The NHL Thread

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by lockman21 View Post
    Dano sounds/looks like a perfect fit alongside Toews/Hossa.

    I'm mostly worried about that third defensive pairing...and Bickell STILL having vertigo.
    Agreed on Dano but my main concern is another solid defenseman. Keith and Seabrook will be logging a lot of ice time and we need someone to take the load off a bit so they are fresh for the playoffs. Love the way Hjalmarsson is progressing, hoping TVR can step it up a notch and hoping that Gustafsson, Rundblad, Schilling or Svedberg will work out as some have predicted.
    __________________
    "Government is the great fiction through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."

    Last edited by Lcsulla; 09-28-2015 at 01:30 PM.
    Lcsulla is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 09-28-2015, 02:41 PM   #30383
    TMoore4075
    RIP LeRoi: 1961-2008
     
    TMoore4075's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jan 2003
    Location: Hockeytown
    Posts: 22,650

    Shows Seen: 27

    Re: The NHL Thread

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by waterboy100 View Post
    just sarcasm, doesnt come across very well online. my bad. also, the best fantasy baseball season i ever had was an autodraft.
    I think my best hockey one was autodrafted too.
    __________________
    ~Tim
    Facebook Me - My Red Wings/Hockey BLOG

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by fonzz41 View Post
    I am so jealous of the coyotes right now.
    TMoore4075 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 09-28-2015, 06:31 PM   #30384
    lockman21
    Yandle Award 2014-15
     
    lockman21's Avatar
     
    Join Date: May 2007
    Posts: 28,240

    Shows Seen: 240

    Re: The NHL Thread

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Lcsulla View Post
    Agreed on Dano but my main concern is another solid defenseman. Keith and Seabrook will be logging a lot of ice time and we need someone to take the load off a bit so they are fresh for the playoffs. Love the way Hjalmarsson is progressing, hoping TVR can step it up a notch and hoping that Gustafsson, Rundblad, Schilling or Svedberg will work out as some have predicted.
    Well, Daley is going to start on Hjalmarsson's pairing, most likely. He's your best candidate for "another solid defenseman", but after that it's razor thin. I like TvR too, but he's still really young. And as we see with almost every defenseman, young guns make mistakes.

    I will say, I'm really excited about this Hawks team. A lot of fresh blood. I really, really miss Sharpie, but other than that, it's all excitement. Should be fun to watch unfold.
    __________________
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ~Crashintome89~ View Post
    lockman21 is online now   Reply With Quote
    Old 09-29-2015, 12:26 AM   #30385
    daveshookme
    Altuve wore a wire
     
    daveshookme's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jun 2009
    Location: Supreme Courtyard by Marriott
    Posts: 60,262

    Shows Seen: 44

    Re: The NHL Thread

    Alright I took over the nordiques, prob only gonna keep 3, 2 Fwd and a D. Can't keep Johnny Quick, fucking blows.

    Do we have a draft order yet? Date/time for when it is? I'm going away this Sunday through the 7th, so I prob will miss it.
    __________________
    Tape Cover Artwork
    Twitter

    #LetBrettBang
    daveshookme is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 09-29-2015, 12:27 AM   #30386
    daveshookme
    Altuve wore a wire
     
    daveshookme's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jun 2009
    Location: Supreme Courtyard by Marriott
    Posts: 60,262

    Shows Seen: 44

    Re: The NHL Thread

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by waterboy100 View Post
    draft is 10/6 at 5 pacific\8 eastern unless yahoo has an issue. i need to wait for daveshookme to accept his invite before i can schedule it.

    dont forget to set keepers by 9/29 at noon pacific\3pm eastern.
    keeper rules are here: https://antsmarching.org/forum/showp...ostcount=30290
    Oh.

    Ok.

    So yes, I will miss the draft. Fuck
    __________________
    Tape Cover Artwork
    Twitter

    #LetBrettBang
    daveshookme is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 09-29-2015, 03:10 AM   #30387
    waterboy100
    Go Kings Go!
     
    waterboy100's Avatar
     
    Join Date: May 2005
    Location: Los Angeles, CA
    Posts: 1,262

    Shows Seen: 4

    Re: The NHL Thread

    There are a few teams with issues. Please read.

    If you have kept your previous years first round pick, you need to fix that.
    That would be the following teams:
    Bros before Hossas Jamie Benn
    Iafrate Sauce Claude Giroux
    Call of Doughty Alex Ovechkin
    Officer BOBROVSKY Steven Stamkos
    Zeke The Plumber Sidney Crosby

    In addition, the following teams need to fix their keepers regarding position limits. You may have 2 forwards. 2 d-men and 1 goalie.
    Zeke The Plumber
    Bros before Hossas

    Please get this fixed by noon Pacific time\3pm eastern time on the 29th.

    Ben
    __________________
    8/20/08, 09/10/09, 08/21/10, 08/23/10, 9/12/2012, See ya this summer!

    Champion of fantasy baseball league #4 (2009-2010)
    AM Hockey Champion 2013
    waterboy100 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 09-29-2015, 03:32 AM   #30388
    dmbetc
    AM.org Moderator
     
    dmbetc's Avatar
     
    Join Date: May 2007
    Location: Los Angeles
    Posts: 34,072

    Shows Seen: 70

    Re: The NHL Thread

    Oops, thought I had already updated mine. Fixed now though!
    __________________
    Sarah

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by kev87lads View Post
    Go Kings Go.
    dmbetc is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 09-29-2015, 03:32 AM   #30389
    waterboy100
    Go Kings Go!
     
    waterboy100's Avatar
     
    Join Date: May 2005
    Location: Los Angeles, CA
    Posts: 1,262

    Shows Seen: 4

    Re: The NHL Thread

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by dmbetc View Post
    Oops, thought I had already updated mine. Fixed now though!

    Happens to the best of us
    __________________
    8/20/08, 09/10/09, 08/21/10, 08/23/10, 9/12/2012, See ya this summer!

    Champion of fantasy baseball league #4 (2009-2010)
    AM Hockey Champion 2013
    waterboy100 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 09-29-2015, 08:40 AM   #30390
    barbogast
    Two's a Perfect Number
     
    barbogast's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Nov 2010
    Location: Charlottesville, VA
    Posts: 11,232

    Shows Seen: 42

    Re: The NHL Thread

    Keepers fixed. I really like the idea of all first round picks going back in the pool. That's a great move.
    __________________
    LET'S GO CAPS

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by JRS1386 View Post
    I sort of want the Caps to win because Barbs is awesome
    barbogast is offline   Reply With Quote
    Reply

    Tags
    #brohan1519

    Thread Tools
    Display Modes

    Posting Rules
    You may not post new threads
    You may not post replies
    You may not post attachments
    You may not edit your posts

    BB code is On
    Smilies are On
    [IMG] code is Off
    HTML code is Off

    Forum Jump


    Want to hide all ads on Ants? Click here

    All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:35 PM.


    Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
    Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.


       
    Site LinksAbout AntsAnts MobileTweet Tweet
    Home
    Ants+
    Tour Central
    Search bar
    RSS Feeds
    About Us
    Contact Us
    The Ants Blog
    Advertise on Ants
    Privacy Policy
    Ants on your cell phone
    iAnts
    mobile news
    mobile setlists
    antslive!
    Ants' Twitter
    DMBLive Twitter
    Ants Facebook
    Ants Instagram