What (besides politics) irritates you? - Page 15 - Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion

Go Back   Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion > General Discussion > nDMBc Discussion

Want to hide all ads on Ants? Click here

Old 03-29-2011, 11:09 AM   #421
smudge1
Unreal

Shows Seen: 29

DMB Hub Stubs: 12

My Tour Central Stats

Re: What irritates you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMadonna68 View Post

Yeah I basically meant families with kids that scream or run around, or really even if they are talking. I don't hate families , just the thought of having a wife and kid depresses me, but there are some cool families out there.

Gotta get those attendance points.
http://www.therealstevegray.com/wp-c...86cco1_500.jpg
smudge1 is offline   Reply With Quote

• Want to hide all ads on Ants? Click here
  • Old 03-29-2011, 11:09 AM   #422
    Beefsteak1138

Shows Seen: 10

DMB Hub Stubs: 7

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    I forgot to put "loudly", too late to edit
    May your first son be a mute.
    Beefsteak1138 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 03-29-2011, 11:10 AM   #423
    LadyMadonna68

Shows Seen: 13

DMB Hub Stubs: 5

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Beefsteak1138 View Post
    May your first son be a mute.
    If we're on this site in 20 years, I'll upload a pic of him for ya
    LadyMadonna68 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 03-29-2011, 11:43 AM   #424
    daveshookme
    Altuve wore a wire

Shows Seen: 54

DMB Hub Stubs: 20

My Tour Central Stats

people that don't finish the food off in the kitchen, but don't leave enough for the next serving. My sister does it ALL THE TIME. Just in the last 24 hours I've found ONE slice of bologna and TWO french toast sticks. What the fuck am I going to do with that?
    Old 03-29-2011, 11:49 AM   #425
    LadyMadonna68

Shows Seen: 13

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by daveshookme View Post
    people that don't finish the food off in the kitchen, but don't leave enough for the next serving. My sister does it ALL THE TIME. Just in the last 24 hours I've found ONE slice of bologna and TWO french toast sticks. What the fuck am I going to do with that?
    Yes...it's the worst with cereal, because you can't see what's inside.

My ex-fiancee did this, I'd go downstairs to the pantry hungry as hell, see a box of cereal, pick it up expecting it to have some weight, and it's got like, a half cup left in it.
    LadyMadonna68 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 03-29-2011, 11:53 AM   #426
    daveshookme
    Altuve wore a wire

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:

My ex-fiancee did this, I'd go downstairs to the pantry hungry as hell, see a box of cereal, pick it up expecting it to have some weight, and it's got like, a half cup left in it.
    Just checked, guess how much cereal is in the Lucky Charms box.

Half a cup.
    Old 03-29-2011, 11:58 AM   #427
    kittensXLI
    Save_Us.Y2J

Shows Seen: 6

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    If we're on this site in 20 years, I'll upload a pic of him for ya
    In 20 years, uploading will be so outdated. Mind reading will be the new Miley Cyrus or Radiohead or Charlie Sheen or Who Wants To Be A Millionaire.
    kittensXLI is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 03-29-2011, 12:16 PM   #428
    Useliteski
    shit blizzard

Shows Seen: 20

DMB Hub Stubs: 9

My Tour Central Stats

right-wing cop movies from the 80's. really dont care for cop movies at all.
    Useliteski is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 03-29-2011, 12:17 PM   #429
    smudge1
    Unreal

Shows Seen: 29

DMB Hub Stubs: 12

My Tour Central Stats

Seagulls. They are nothing but flying rats.
    smudge1 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 03-29-2011, 12:32 PM   #430
    dmbredsox36
    'celebrate we will'

Shows Seen: 0

DMB Hub Stubs: 1

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:

Reading the 'ex-fiancee' and then your comment made me , like you guys didn't work out because of this cereal issue.
    dmbredsox36 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 03-29-2011, 12:49 PM   #431
    breckbrew
    Not a wook

Shows Seen: 11

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Just checked, guess how much cereal is in the Lucky Charms box.

Half a cup.
    Who got to keep the toy?
    breckbrew is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 03-29-2011, 01:07 PM   #432
    daveshookme
    Altuve wore a wire

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by breckbrew View Post
    Who got to keep the toy?
    I wish they still had toys in the cereal boxes. And games on the back. Not health conscious crap that I have zero interest in reading.
    Old 03-29-2011, 01:21 PM   #433
    ji/\/\ithing
    Missing Roi... Always

Shows Seen: 50

DMB Hub Stubs: 22

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by UTTAD83 View Post
    Gas prices weren't this high when I got my gas guzzler, and I don't bitch to the cashier I bitch in unison with every other american.

Also, a lot of stuff irritates you doesn't it?
    i must admit, i don't have any sympathy for someone driving a 16 mpg vehicle complaining about gas prices. there are plenty of new and used vehicles around, i refuse to believe you can't afford a more fuel efficient one.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by mr. testaverde View Post
    i saw a bumper sticker this weekend that read "i'm sorry for driving so close in front of you"
    do want.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by UTTAD83 View Post
    Or when you try and pass and get over and they speed up, can't stand that.
    this is when i slam on the gas, pull in front of them, and promptly let off the gas pedal until i'm 5 mph under the speed limit.
    ji/\/\ithing is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 03-29-2011, 02:09 PM   #434
    UTTAD83
    Mr. Rodgers

Shows Seen: 31

DMB Hub Stubs: 17

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by ji/\/\ithing View Post
    i must admit, i don't have any sympathy for someone driving a 16 mpg vehicle complaining about gas prices. there are plenty of new and used vehicles around, i refuse to believe you can't afford a more fuel efficient one.

do want.

this is when i slam on the gas, pull in front of them, and promptly let off the gas pedal until i'm 5 mph under the speed limit.

When I got my car, gas prices were around $1.50/gallon. I did not foresee paying more than double that years later. If I could afford to get a different car, it'd already be done, however I don't want another auto payment and would rather save my $ for something I'll get $ back on, such as a house. I don't have to drive very far for work or anything, but regardless of how may mpg's your vehicle gets I'd say everyone has a right to complain about high gas prices these days.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by bila View Post
    i went to bed at 6pm cuz i was so high from smoking too much of this good weed. you cant overdose, you can just pass out.
    UTTAD83 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 03-29-2011, 05:52 PM   #435
    defcon
    :rattled

Shows Seen: 14

DMB Hub Stubs: 6

My Tour Central Stats

women...who bitch about us men leaving the toilet seat up, when they leave a wad of TP in the bowl because they don't look when they flush. If I had a leftover turd in the bowl I'd never hear the end of it.

Morbidly obese people at a buffet. If we invited all the starving people in the world to a buffet It'd go a long way in solving the problem.

How all black people seem to know each other...more of an observation than annoyance

The $1,200/month I pay in student loan payments...which was like $800 until last month. I've never been fucked in the ass but I'd imagine that's about what it's like...and if I'm one second late they blow up my email, voicemail, and landline...but I don't get a nice little thank you letter if I pay early. Greedy fucks make me sick.

Idiots who drive souped up imports and think they're muscle cars...and drive like that. No, I don't want to race you...I'll put my old camaro against any import, anytime...on a 1 mile drag strip, not on the street.

People who carry money clips. Just get a fucking wallet...seriously...or plastic. You can trust the banks...to a certain extent.

from tonight, having a vegan in your dining group...there is no damn way you can be a republican vegan. Guess what? That burger tastes even better with your incessant bitching.

People who update their FB/Twitter all the damn time...I don't give a shit what you just ate, the insignificant minutae of your daily life, or if your kid is sick or doing well in school.

People who answer their phones and then ask you, "Can I call you right back?" You don't need to ask permission, and besides, you probably won't call me back, we'll play two or three rounds of phone tag or just txt. Don't fucking answer in the first place if you can't talk. I'll understand. Maybe someone more important is on the line or you're busy. It's cool. It won't wound my pride.

LOUD PUBLIC TALKERS on cell phones. I don't need to hear 1/2 your mundane conversation.

Drunk people when I'm high and vise versa. Those are two different types of altered states of consciousness that do not mix well, IMHO.

Snooty IT people. I'm so fucking sorry I don't know how to go into command prompt and do whatever the fuck it is you want me to do, and I can't even do anyway because I don't have administrator privileges. If you don't want to do your job, then quit. There are other people who need the work.

from last sunday, really long prayers at church. I like to reserve prayers for really important shit.

Blue Laws, despite the fact that in the bible on the 7th day God rested and people drank wine. Fuck your conservative bible belt bullshit...yeah...I'm a Christian but at least I have an open mind.

Jehovah Witnesses...if I told you emphatically the first three times that I was not interested in joining your cult and asked you in no indirect way to get off my property, I'd think you'd understand.

Coughers and crying babies in church...I think God would understand if you stayed home, and so would your fellow churchgoers.

Overzealous security/rent-a-cops...I was a security guard and bouncer one time, and I tried my hardest not to be a dick. Can't even visit a loved one's grave without asshole asking me what I'm doing. WHAT THE FUCK DOES IT LOOK LIKE, DUMBASS?

Lag in online games despite the fact that I have a 60MB internet connection.
    Old 03-29-2011, 05:54 PM   #436
    tball123

Shows Seen: 9

DMB Hub Stubs: 4

My Tour Central Stats

When iTunes freezes.
    tball123 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 03-29-2011, 05:59 PM   #437
    Useliteski
    shit blizzard

DMB Hub Stubs: 9

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by defcon View Post
    women...who bitch about us men leaving the toilet seat up, when they leave a wad of TP in the bowl because they don't look when they flush. If I had a leftover turd in the bowl I'd never hear the end of it.

Morbidly obese people at a buffet. If we invited all the starving people in the world to a buffet It'd go a long way in solving the problem.

How all black people seem to know each other...more of an observation than annoyance

The $1,200/month I pay in student loan payments...which was like $800 until last month. I've never been fucked in the ass but I'd imagine that's about what it's like...and if I'm one second late they blow up my email, voicemail, and landline...but I don't get a nice little thank you letter if I pay early. Greedy fucks make me sick.

Idiots who drive souped up imports and think they're muscle cars...and drive like that. No, I don't want to race you...I'll put my old camaro against any import, anytime...on a 1 mile drag strip, not on the street.

People who carry money clips. Just get a fucking wallet...seriously...or plastic. You can trust the banks...to a certain extent.

from tonight, having a vegan in your dining group...there is no damn way you can be a republican vegan. Guess what? That burger tastes even better with your incessant bitching.

People who update their FB/Twitter all the damn time...I don't give a shit what you just ate, the insignificant minutae of your daily life, or if your kid is sick or doing well in school.

People who answer their phones and then ask you, "Can I call you right back?" You don't need to ask permission, and besides, you probably won't call me back, we'll play two or three rounds of phone tag or just txt. Don't fucking answer in the first place if you can't talk. I'll understand. Maybe someone more important is on the line or you're busy. It's cool. It won't wound my pride.

LOUD PUBLIC TALKERS on cell phones. I don't need to hear 1/2 your mundane conversation.

Drunk people when I'm high and vise versa. Those are two different types of altered states of consciousness that do not mix well, IMHO.

Snooty IT people. I'm so fucking sorry I don't know how to go into command prompt and do whatever the fuck it is you want me to do, and I can't even do anyway because I don't have administrator privileges. If you don't want to do your job, then quit. There are other people who need the work.

from last sunday, really long prayers at church. I like to reserve prayers for really important shit.

Blue Laws, despite the fact that in the bible on the 7th day God rested and people drank wine. Fuck your conservative bible belt bullshit...yeah...I'm a Christian but at least I have an open mind.

Jehovah Witnesses...if I told you emphatically the first three times that I was not interested in joining your cult and asked you in no indirect way to get off my property, I'd think you'd understand.

Coughers and crying babies in church...I think God would understand if you stayed home, and so would your fellow churchgoers.

Overzealous security/rent-a-cops...I was a security guard and bouncer one time, and I tried my hardest not to be a dick. Can't even visit a loved one's grave without asshole asking me what I'm doing. WHAT THE FUCK DOES IT LOOK LIKE, DUMBASS?

Lag in online games despite the fact that I have a 60MB internet connection.
    this. this couldn't be more true.
    Useliteski is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 03-30-2011, 12:11 PM   #438
    daveshookme
    Altuve wore a wire

My Tour Central Stats

Quite a bit is irritating me today. Almost called the dumb shit cashier at Wendy's a cunt. No pickles typically means don't put pickles on my burger. And no ice means a cup, with soda in it. These are not hard concepts, even for a second rate whore.
    Old 03-30-2011, 12:15 PM   #439
    rconverse

Shows Seen: 25

DMB Hub Stubs: 14

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Quite a bit is irritating me today. Almost called the dumb shit cashier at Wendy's a cunt. No pickles typically means don't put pickles on my burger. And no ice means a cup, with soda in it. These are not hard concepts, even for a second rate whore.
    Jesus.
    rconverse is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 03-30-2011, 12:20 PM   #440
    courtzdmb
    Miss you Roi, RIP

Shows Seen: 38

DMB Hub Stubs: 15

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:

I'm pretty sure the kid that brought me my food at Sonic today was high. I kinda looked at him like seriously, this is how you talk to people?

~Was I a fool to think?~
    courtzdmb is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 03-30-2011, 12:22 PM   #441
    dre2142
    Get it done

Shows Seen: 52

DMB Hub Stubs: 21

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:

So the cashier made the sandwich too?
    dre2142 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 03-30-2011, 12:24 PM   #442
    maxpower00044
    You mustn't touch

DMB Hub Stubs: 10

My Tour Central Stats

This damned crotch rot.

PSN: Max_Power--
    maxpower00044 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 03-30-2011, 12:24 PM   #443
    daveshookme
    Altuve wore a wire

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by courtzdmb View Post

I'm pretty sure the kid that brought me my food at Sonic today was high. I kinda looked at him like seriously, this is how you talk to people?
    I have no problem with cashiers/whatever being high so long as they can do the job.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by dre2142 View Post
    So the cashier made the sandwich too?
    No, but I looked on the receipt and it didn't say no pickles which it would if she typed it in. And she put ice in the soda. I get your point, normally it's not her fault. But in this case it is.
    Old 03-30-2011, 12:25 PM   #444
    dre2142
    Get it done

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    No, but I looked on the receipt and it didn't say no pickles which it would if she typed it in. And she put ice in the soda. I get your point, normally it's not her fault. But in this case it is.

what a cunt then
    Old 03-30-2011, 12:27 PM   #445
    Haiku Jimi

Shows Seen: 7

My Tour Central Stats

You all do. You bastards.
    Old 03-30-2011, 12:33 PM   #446
    courtzdmb
    Miss you Roi, RIP

Shows Seen: 38

DMB Hub Stubs: 15

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    I have no problem with cashiers/whatever being high so long as they can do the job.

Seriously? Maybe it's just me, but I think it's inappropriate.

~Was I a fool to think?~
    courtzdmb is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 03-30-2011, 12:34 PM   #447
    gocubsgo3822
    American #1

Shows Seen: 152

DMB Hub Stubs: 32

My Tour Central Stats

Low Talkers should be dragged into the streets clubeed with a bat and then decapitated
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by YouNeverKnow25 View Post
    wow that was a classic ricky deflection ™
    gocubsgo3822 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 03-30-2011, 12:35 PM   #448
    dre2142
    Get it done

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by courtzdmb View Post
    Seriously? Maybe it's just me, but I think it's inappropriate.
    its not like theyre driving a school bus.
    Old 03-30-2011, 12:36 PM   #449
    AlexK79
    Let There Be Rock

Shows Seen: 92

DMB Hub Stubs: 24

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by defcon View Post
    How does expecting repayment of money that they loaned you qualify as greedy?

DMB 2023: Nashville, Milwaukee, Deer Creek x2, Chicago x2
    AlexK79 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 03-30-2011, 12:38 PM   #450
    gocubsgo3822
    American #1

Shows Seen: 152

DMB Hub Stubs: 32

My Tour Central Stats

Kids on leashes annoyas me too
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by YouNeverKnow25 View Post