2022 Tour Rumors / Confirmations - Page 5 - Antsmarching.org Forums

Go Back   Antsmarching.org Forums > General Discussion > DMBc Discussion > DMB Tour Discussion


Want to hide all ads on Ants? Click here
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-18-2021, 01:56 PM   #121
dontdrink36
not nice or reliable
 
dontdrink36's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 30,089

Shows Seen: 48

Re: 2022 Tour Rumors / Confirmations

No desire to go to a stadium show
__________________
2021: Raleigh, Charlotte, Alpharetta
dontdrink36 is offline   Reply With Quote

  • Want to hide all ads on Ants? Click here
  • Old 11-18-2021, 03:20 PM   #122
    jmcniff22
     
    Join Date: Nov 2021
    Posts: 25

    Shows Seen: 0

    Re: 2022 Tour Rumors / Confirmations

    I would prefer 3 shows at SPAC, Deer Creek and Alpine..... Why these aren't already 3 shows is beyond me.
    jmcniff22 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 11-18-2021, 03:25 PM   #123
    ISawTheBridge10
     
    Join Date: Sep 2015
    Posts: 1,016

    Shows Seen: 13

    Re: 2022 Tour Rumors / Confirmations

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by jmcniff22 View Post
    I would prefer 3 shows at SPAC, Deer Creek and Alpine..... Why these aren't already 3 shows is beyond me.

    July 4 is a Monday in 2022. Would be perfect for a F-Su Alpine run.
    ISawTheBridge10 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 11-18-2021, 04:09 PM   #124
    cpxc.
     
    cpxc.'s Avatar
     
    Join Date: Aug 2006
    Location: Haverford, PA
    Posts: 78,369

    Shows Seen: 107

    Re: 2022 Tour Rumors / Confirmations

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Sabres914 View Post
    Where did you get this attendance figure? Can you find more from the 2013 tour?
    Dave Matthews Band, The Head and the Heart, Lord Huron The Gorge George, Wash. Aug. 30-Sept. 1, 2013 $2,768,569 50,473 / 66,000 3 / 0 $75, $48.50 Live Nation

    Dave Matthews Band, Grace Potter and The Nocturnals Alpine Valley Music Theatre East Troy, Wis. July 5-6, 2013 $2,452,547 47,882 / 71,200 2 / 0 $75, $40.50 Live Nation

    Dave Matthews Band, Brandi Carlile Klipsch Music Center Noblesville, Ind. June 21-22, 2013 $2,120,291 41,887 / 50,045 2 / 1 $75, $40.50 Live Nation

    Dave Matthews Band, Snoop Dogg Dick's Sporting Goods Park Commerce City, Colo. Aug. 23-24, 2013 $2,088,135 30,483 / 47,006 2 / 0 $85, $75, $45 AEG Live

    Dave Matthews Band, Galactic Saratoga Performing Arts Center Saratoga Springs, N.Y. May 25-26, 2013 $1,996,695 40,464 / 50,000 2 / 0 $75, $40.50 Live Nation

    Dave Matthews Band, Mavis Staples Susquehanna Bank Center Camden, N.J. June 28-29, 2013 $1,855,488 34,421 / 50,000 2 / 0 $75, $40.50 Live Nation

    Dave Matthews Band, The Head and the Heart Comcast Theatre Hartford, Conn. June 7-8, 2013 $1,835,730 34,141 / 48,168 2 / 0 $75, $40.50 Live Nation

    Dave Matthews Band, Brandi Carlile Comcast Center Mansfield, Mass. June 15-16, 2013 $1,827,843 30,027 / 39,800 2 / 0 $75, $65, $40.50 Live Nation

    Dave Matthews Band, Blind Pilot Cruzan Amphitheatre West Palm Beach, Fla. July 19-20, 2013 $1,707,191 31,572 / 38,087 2 / 1 $75, $40.50 Live Nation

    Dave Matthews Band, Shovels and Rope Nikon at Jones Beach Theater Wantagh, N.Y. June 25-26, 2013 $1,553,900 21,767 / 27,710 2 / 0 $75 Live Nation

    Dave Matthews Band, O.A.R. Riverbend Music Center Cincinnati, Ohio July 12, 2013 $1,006,707 20,136 / 20,136 1 / 1 $75, $40.50 Live Nation

    Dave Matthews Band, Kool and the Gang Hersheypark Stadium Hershey, Pa. July 13, 2013 $988,149 16,381 / 30,000 1 / 0 $75, $56.50, $40.75 Live Nation

    Dave Matthews Band, Gary Clark Jr. Verizon Wireless Amphitheater Irvine, Calif. Sept. 7, 2013 $944,009 14,821 / 14,821 1 / 1 $75, $40.50 Live Nation

    Dave Matthews Band, John Butler Trio Verizon Wireless Amphitheater Charlotte, N.C. July 24, 2013 $935,841 16,950 / 18,812 1 / 0 $75, $40.50 Live Nation

    Dave Matthews Band, The Head and the Heart PNC Bank Arts Center Holmdel, N.J. June 6, 2013 $895,628 16,705 / 16,705 1 / 1 $75, $40.50 Live Nation

    Dave Matthews Band, JD McPherson Blossom Music Center Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio June 1, 2013 $869,937 16,339 / 21,500 1 / 0 $75, $40.50 Live Nation

    Dave Matthews Band, SOJA Farm Bureau Live at Virginia Beach Virginia Beach, Va. July 26, 2013 $864,470 15,790 / 25,000 1 / 0 $75, $40.50 Live Nation

    Dave Matthews Band, Fitz and the Tantrums Darien Lake Performing Arts Center Darien Center, N.Y. July 3, 2013 $839,829 15,714 / 21,800 1 / 0 $75, $40.50 Live Nation

    Dave Matthews Band, Grace Potter and The Nocturnals DTE Energy Music Center Clarkston, Mich. July 9, 2013 $831,416 15,318 / 15,318 1 / 1 $75, $40.50 Live Nation

    Dave Matthews Band, Mariachi El Bronx Gexa Energy Pavilion Dallas, Texas May 18, 2013 $815,153 14,482 / 20,111 1 / 0 $75, $40.50 Live Nation

    Dave Matthews Band, JD McPherson First Niagara Pavilion Burgettstown, Pa. May 31, 2013 $780,041 15,161 / 23,085 1 / 0 $75, $59.50, $40.50 Live Nation

    Dave Matthews Band, Carolina Chocolate Drops Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion The Woodlands, Texas May 17, 2013 $772,659 13,834 / 16,015 1 / 0 $75, $40.50 Live Nation

    Dave Matthews Band, Blind Pilot MidFlorida Credit Union Amphitheatre Tampa, Fla. July 17, 2013 $756,911 12,256 / 20,000 1 / 0 $75, $67.50, $40.50 Live Nation

    Dave Matthews Band, Mariachi El Bronx Shoreline Amphitheatre Mountain View, Calif. Sept. 8, 2013 $733,241 12,951 / 22,000 1 / 0 $74, $40.50 Live Nation

    Dave Matthews Band, moe. Molson Canadian Amphitheatre Toronto, Ontario May 28, 2013 $722,744 10,777 / 16,000 1 / 0 $77.46, $48.41 Live Nation

    Dave Matthews Band, John Butler Trio Amphitheater at the Wharf Orange Beach, Ala. July 23, 2013 $722,090 9,932 / 9,932 1 / 1 $75, $65 Red Mountain Entertainment

    Dave Matthews Band, Vintage Trouble Oak Mountain Amphitheatre Pelham, Ala. April 6, 2013 $707,980 10,186 / 10,186 1 / 1 $75, $65 Live Nation

    Dave Matthews Band, The Bright Light Social Hour Austin360 Amphitheater Austin, Texas May 22, 2013 $673,110 11,123 / 14,016 1 / 0 $75, $40.50 Live Nation

    Dave Matthews Band, Gary Clark Jr. Sleep Train Amphitheatre Chula Vista, Calif. Sept. 6, 2013 $659,812 10,604 / 19,442 1 / 0 $75, $49.50, $39.50 Live Nation

    Dave Matthews Band, Gary Clark Jr. Lake Tahoe Outdoor Arena at Harveys Stateline, Nev. Sept. 4, 2013 $638,625 8,515 / 8,515 1 / 1 $75 Another Planet Entertainment

    Dave Matthews Band, North Mississippi All Stars Snowden Grove Amphitheater Southaven, Miss. April 27, 2013 $634,333 12,279 / 12,279 1 / 1 $75, $40.50 Green Machine Concerts

    Dave Matthews Band, Grace Potter and The Nocturnals Verizon Wireless Amphitheater St. Louis Maryland Heights, Mo. July 10, 2013 $606,900 11,285 / 21,000 1 / 0 $75, $40.50 Live Nation

    Dave Matthews Band, Fitz and the Tantrums Bethel Woods Center for the Arts Bethel, N.Y. July 2, 2013 $587,815 10,882 / 15,000 1 / 0 $75, $40.50 Live Nation

    Dave Matthews Band, moe. Toyota Pavilion at Montage Mountain Scranton, Pa. May 29, 2013 $532,700 9,673 / 17,528 1 / 0 $75, $49.50, $40.50 Live Nation

    Dave Matthews Band, The Head and the Heart USANA Amphitheatre West Valley City, Utah Aug. 27, 2013 $431,457 8,417 / 20,000 1 / 0 $75, $49.50, $39.50 United Concerts
    __________________
    Craig // untappd

    Last edited by cpxc.; 11-18-2021 at 04:10 PM.
    cpxc. is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 11-18-2021, 04:26 PM   #125
    jjlak15
     
    Join Date: Aug 2008
    Posts: 545

    Shows Seen: 14

    Re: 2022 Tour Rumors / Confirmations

    The Alpine vs NI fights have already begun, classic. Chicago is a prime market for them, so they will play Tinley again most likely if Alpine is back on the schedule.

    I honestly see them going back to NI again though because facts are it just sells more tickets than Alpine. Who even knows the status of Alpine anyway.

    As other people have mentioned, I would take 1 night at Wrigley on a Saturday in June or July and be perfectly happy. I think it would be pretty close to a sellout. I do not see it happening whatsoever, but I think it would be a good idea. I'm bias though because I can walk to and home from the show.
    jjlak15 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 11-18-2021, 05:23 PM   #126
    Sabres914
     
    Sabres914's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jul 2008
    Location: Chaska, MN
    Posts: 5,492

    Shows Seen: 80

    Re: 2022 Tour Rumors / Confirmations

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by cpxc. View Post
    Dave Matthews Band, The Head and the Heart, Lord Huron The Gorge George, Wash. Aug. 30-Sept. 1, 2013 $2,768,569 50,473 / 66,000 3 / 0 $75, $48.50 Live Nation

    Dave Matthews Band, Grace Potter and The Nocturnals Alpine Valley Music Theatre East Troy, Wis. July 5-6, 2013 $2,452,547 47,882 / 71,200 2 / 0 $75, $40.50 Live Nation

    Dave Matthews Band, Brandi Carlile Klipsch Music Center Noblesville, Ind. June 21-22, 2013 $2,120,291 41,887 / 50,045 2 / 1 $75, $40.50 Live Nation

    Dave Matthews Band, Snoop Dogg Dick's Sporting Goods Park Commerce City, Colo. Aug. 23-24, 2013 $2,088,135 30,483 / 47,006 2 / 0 $85, $75, $45 AEG Live

    Dave Matthews Band, Galactic Saratoga Performing Arts Center Saratoga Springs, N.Y. May 25-26, 2013 $1,996,695 40,464 / 50,000 2 / 0 $75, $40.50 Live Nation

    Dave Matthews Band, Mavis Staples Susquehanna Bank Center Camden, N.J. June 28-29, 2013 $1,855,488 34,421 / 50,000 2 / 0 $75, $40.50 Live Nation

    Dave Matthews Band, The Head and the Heart Comcast Theatre Hartford, Conn. June 7-8, 2013 $1,835,730 34,141 / 48,168 2 / 0 $75, $40.50 Live Nation

    Dave Matthews Band, Brandi Carlile Comcast Center Mansfield, Mass. June 15-16, 2013 $1,827,843 30,027 / 39,800 2 / 0 $75, $65, $40.50 Live Nation

    Dave Matthews Band, Blind Pilot Cruzan Amphitheatre West Palm Beach, Fla. July 19-20, 2013 $1,707,191 31,572 / 38,087 2 / 1 $75, $40.50 Live Nation

    Dave Matthews Band, Shovels and Rope Nikon at Jones Beach Theater Wantagh, N.Y. June 25-26, 2013 $1,553,900 21,767 / 27,710 2 / 0 $75 Live Nation

    Dave Matthews Band, O.A.R. Riverbend Music Center Cincinnati, Ohio July 12, 2013 $1,006,707 20,136 / 20,136 1 / 1 $75, $40.50 Live Nation

    Dave Matthews Band, Kool and the Gang Hersheypark Stadium Hershey, Pa. July 13, 2013 $988,149 16,381 / 30,000 1 / 0 $75, $56.50, $40.75 Live Nation

    Dave Matthews Band, Gary Clark Jr. Verizon Wireless Amphitheater Irvine, Calif. Sept. 7, 2013 $944,009 14,821 / 14,821 1 / 1 $75, $40.50 Live Nation

    Dave Matthews Band, John Butler Trio Verizon Wireless Amphitheater Charlotte, N.C. July 24, 2013 $935,841 16,950 / 18,812 1 / 0 $75, $40.50 Live Nation

    Dave Matthews Band, The Head and the Heart PNC Bank Arts Center Holmdel, N.J. June 6, 2013 $895,628 16,705 / 16,705 1 / 1 $75, $40.50 Live Nation

    Dave Matthews Band, JD McPherson Blossom Music Center Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio June 1, 2013 $869,937 16,339 / 21,500 1 / 0 $75, $40.50 Live Nation

    Dave Matthews Band, SOJA Farm Bureau Live at Virginia Beach Virginia Beach, Va. July 26, 2013 $864,470 15,790 / 25,000 1 / 0 $75, $40.50 Live Nation

    Dave Matthews Band, Fitz and the Tantrums Darien Lake Performing Arts Center Darien Center, N.Y. July 3, 2013 $839,829 15,714 / 21,800 1 / 0 $75, $40.50 Live Nation

    Dave Matthews Band, Grace Potter and The Nocturnals DTE Energy Music Center Clarkston, Mich. July 9, 2013 $831,416 15,318 / 15,318 1 / 1 $75, $40.50 Live Nation

    Dave Matthews Band, Mariachi El Bronx Gexa Energy Pavilion Dallas, Texas May 18, 2013 $815,153 14,482 / 20,111 1 / 0 $75, $40.50 Live Nation

    Dave Matthews Band, JD McPherson First Niagara Pavilion Burgettstown, Pa. May 31, 2013 $780,041 15,161 / 23,085 1 / 0 $75, $59.50, $40.50 Live Nation

    Dave Matthews Band, Carolina Chocolate Drops Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion The Woodlands, Texas May 17, 2013 $772,659 13,834 / 16,015 1 / 0 $75, $40.50 Live Nation

    Dave Matthews Band, Blind Pilot MidFlorida Credit Union Amphitheatre Tampa, Fla. July 17, 2013 $756,911 12,256 / 20,000 1 / 0 $75, $67.50, $40.50 Live Nation

    Dave Matthews Band, Mariachi El Bronx Shoreline Amphitheatre Mountain View, Calif. Sept. 8, 2013 $733,241 12,951 / 22,000 1 / 0 $74, $40.50 Live Nation

    Dave Matthews Band, moe. Molson Canadian Amphitheatre Toronto, Ontario May 28, 2013 $722,744 10,777 / 16,000 1 / 0 $77.46, $48.41 Live Nation

    Dave Matthews Band, John Butler Trio Amphitheater at the Wharf Orange Beach, Ala. July 23, 2013 $722,090 9,932 / 9,932 1 / 1 $75, $65 Red Mountain Entertainment

    Dave Matthews Band, Vintage Trouble Oak Mountain Amphitheatre Pelham, Ala. April 6, 2013 $707,980 10,186 / 10,186 1 / 1 $75, $65 Live Nation

    Dave Matthews Band, The Bright Light Social Hour Austin360 Amphitheater Austin, Texas May 22, 2013 $673,110 11,123 / 14,016 1 / 0 $75, $40.50 Live Nation

    Dave Matthews Band, Gary Clark Jr. Sleep Train Amphitheatre Chula Vista, Calif. Sept. 6, 2013 $659,812 10,604 / 19,442 1 / 0 $75, $49.50, $39.50 Live Nation

    Dave Matthews Band, Gary Clark Jr. Lake Tahoe Outdoor Arena at Harveys Stateline, Nev. Sept. 4, 2013 $638,625 8,515 / 8,515 1 / 1 $75 Another Planet Entertainment

    Dave Matthews Band, North Mississippi All Stars Snowden Grove Amphitheater Southaven, Miss. April 27, 2013 $634,333 12,279 / 12,279 1 / 1 $75, $40.50 Green Machine Concerts

    Dave Matthews Band, Grace Potter and The Nocturnals Verizon Wireless Amphitheater St. Louis Maryland Heights, Mo. July 10, 2013 $606,900 11,285 / 21,000 1 / 0 $75, $40.50 Live Nation

    Dave Matthews Band, Fitz and the Tantrums Bethel Woods Center for the Arts Bethel, N.Y. July 2, 2013 $587,815 10,882 / 15,000 1 / 0 $75, $40.50 Live Nation

    Dave Matthews Band, moe. Toyota Pavilion at Montage Mountain Scranton, Pa. May 29, 2013 $532,700 9,673 / 17,528 1 / 0 $75, $49.50, $40.50 Live Nation

    Dave Matthews Band, The Head and the Heart USANA Amphitheatre West Valley City, Utah Aug. 27, 2013 $431,457 8,417 / 20,000 1 / 0 $75, $49.50, $39.50 United Concerts
    Thank you! Sent you a DM. Hoping to get this in a cleaner version.
    __________________
    @DSims3 - DMBAlmanac Show Stats
    Sabres914 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 11-19-2021, 01:11 AM   #127
    spoot388
     
    spoot388's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jun 2006
    Location: Scranton, Pa
    Posts: 26,996

    Shows Seen: 81

    Re: 2022 Tour Rumors / Confirmations

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Sabres914 View Post
    Bethel might be the most beautiful and well kept venue I've ever seen. Landscaping like a golf course. They need to go back there!
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by cpxc. View Post
    Dave Matthews Band, The Head and the Heart PNC Bank Arts Center Holmdel, N.J. June 6, 2013 $895,628 16,705 / 16,705 1 / 1 $75, $40.50 Live Nation

    Dave Matthews Band, Kool and the Gang Hersheypark Stadium Hershey, Pa. July 13, 2013 $988,149 16,381 / 30,000 1 / 0 $75, $56.50, $40.75 Live Nation

    Dave Matthews Band, Fitz and the Tantrums Bethel Woods Center for the Arts Bethel, N.Y. July 2, 2013 $587,815 10,882 / 15,000 1 / 0 $75, $40.50 Live Nation

    Dave Matthews Band, moe. Toyota Pavilion at Montage Mountain Scranton, Pa. May 29, 2013 $532,700 9,673 / 17,528 1 / 0 $75, $49.50, $40.50 Live Nation
    holmdel sells out while the other 3 barely sell half capacity. granted there was a lot of people who went to multiple shows between bethel, scranton, and hershey, but i feel like they could have had enough for one full show at scranton or bethel if there weren't so many other options.
    __________________
    -Jason
    spoot388 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 11-19-2021, 07:55 AM   #128
    laststopdmb
     
    laststopdmb's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Feb 2002
    Location: New Orleans
    Posts: 682

    Shows Seen: 100

    Re: 2022 Tour Rumors / Confirmations

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by twostepr41 View Post
    I've been to 1 stadium show and it was Turner Field in Atlanta on 6.6.01. Had 8th row seats on the field in front of the stage. Awful show. Sound was terrible. Vibe was nothing. It was like watching a show in a parking lot in Idaho. Won't ever do a stadium show again.
    I knew somebody on these boards had to be at that show. Not only was it the worst DMB show, it may have been one of the worst concerts I've ever been to. Logistics were horrible. Dave screwed up many songs. I remember Roi seemed furious at Dave during several moments at the show. I think Dave ran after Roi after the end of the set for what seemed to me to apologize or explain himself. It was a rough show for sure. Oh well, one bad show is bound to happen now and then.
    __________________
    LTD...always
    laststopdmb is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 11-19-2021, 11:08 AM   #129
    zrroot
     
    Join Date: Sep 2016
    Posts: 582

    Shows Seen: 10

    Re: 2022 Tour Rumors / Confirmations

    Hoping for a D&T show at CMAC next year
    zrroot is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 11-19-2021, 11:11 AM   #130
    CarolinaGamecok
     
    Join Date: Mar 2009
    Location: Charleston, SC
    Posts: 69

    Shows Seen: 16

    Re: 2022 Tour Rumors / Confirmations

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by twostepr41 View Post
    I've been to 1 stadium show and it was Turner Field in Atlanta on 6.6.01. Had 8th row seats on the field in front of the stage. Awful show. Sound was terrible. Vibe was nothing. It was like watching a show in a parking lot in Idaho. Won't ever do a stadium show again.
    That was my first time seeing the band and I agree, it was a huge letdown.
    CarolinaGamecok is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 11-19-2021, 11:13 AM   #131
    CarolinaGamecok
     
    Join Date: Mar 2009
    Location: Charleston, SC
    Posts: 69

    Shows Seen: 16

    Re: 2022 Tour Rumors / Confirmations

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by dontdrink36 View Post
    He forgot Atlanta smh
    And Charlotte. The two guarantees of any southeast portion of the tour
    CarolinaGamecok is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 11-19-2021, 11:25 AM   #132
    dmbolp
    GO GATORS!!!
     
    dmbolp's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jan 2002
    Location: Atlanta, GA
    Posts: 9,135

    Shows Seen: 136

    Re: 2022 Tour Rumors / Confirmations

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by CarolinaGamecok View Post
    That was my first time seeing the band and I agree, it was a huge letdown.
    Was also there, 10th row outfield, and it rained, but remember having a great time
    __________________
    - Peter
    dmbolp is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 11-19-2021, 11:34 AM   #133
    Hahninator
    Dreaming Tree
     
    Hahninator's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Apr 2009
    Location: Georgia
    Posts: 2,033

    Shows Seen: 47

    Re: 2022 Tour Rumors / Confirmations

    That weekend only idea is blah. Love the mid week shows.

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by jjlak15 View Post
    The Alpine vs NI fights have already begun, classic. Chicago is a prime market for them, so they will play Tinley again most likely if Alpine is back on the schedule.

    I honestly see them going back to NI again though because facts are it just sells more tickets than Alpine. Who even knows the status of Alpine anyway.
    Go back and find the thread here if you like, but I believe Capshaw is on record in 2019 saying (to the fan who he called back) saying DMB will be rotating between them each year.

    Alpine is up for 2022, then back to NI in 2023, back to Alpine in 2024, etc. COVID delayed it a year but they absolutely will return to Alpine, so yes Tinley should get a show too. It's on a rotating basis of every other year and that's straight from the source's mouth.

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by notorious v.i.g View Post
    I think they should play here (it's somewhat near Clemson). 15k capacity.

    https://ccnbamphitheatre.com/about/

    Also they should play in Asheville. Not sure what size amphitheater would be there. There is most likely a minor league ballpark though.
    That open air venue is blah. Not an ideal venue. It's just south of Greenville. If it doesn't take away from Charlotte & Raleigh then sure, but play the Greneville Bon Secours Arena instead which is a nice venue in a beautiful downtown.

    Honestly would rather see 2 shows in Alpharetta at the smaller venue.
    Hahninator is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 11-19-2021, 12:04 PM   #134
    notorious v.i.g
     
    Join Date: Sep 2006
    Location: Fort Mill, SC
    Posts: 1,020

    Shows Seen: 82

    Re: 2022 Tour Rumors / Confirmations

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Hahninator View Post
    That weekend only idea is blah. Love the mid week shows.



    Go back and find the thread here if you like, but I believe Capshaw is on record in 2019 saying (to the fan who he called back) saying DMB will be rotating between them each year.

    Alpine is up for 2022, then back to NI in 2023, back to Alpine in 2024, etc. COVID delayed it a year but they absolutely will return to Alpine, so yes Tinley should get a show too. It's on a rotating basis of every other year and that's straight from the source's mouth.



    That open air venue is blah. Not an ideal venue. It's just south of Greenville. If it doesn't take away from Charlotte & Raleigh then sure, but play the Greneville Bon Secours Arena instead which is a nice venue in a beautiful downtown.

    Honestly would rather see 2 shows in Alpharetta at the smaller venue.
    Yeh Bon Secours would be great. Saw PJ there. I was kind of thinking more outdoor venues for the summer but something in downtown Greenville would be fun.
    __________________
    Home: Fort Mill, SC
    Past: Lake Hopatcong, NJ
    Work: Charlotte, NC (Metlife)
    Past: Newark, NJ (Prudential)
    notorious v.i.g is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 11-19-2021, 12:20 PM   #135
    georgedavis003
     
    Join Date: Nov 2017
    Location: Alabama + New Jersey
    Posts: 902

    Shows Seen: 6

    Re: 2022 Tour Rumors / Confirmations

    Smaller new venue, but would love to see them play the new Orion Amphitheater in Huntsville this year. They just announced an impressive opening event with top Alabama-based acts (https://www.rollingstone.com/music/m...sbell-1258071/). Really neat structure, completely different from most US amps. Know it's smaller (~8K) but could see them getting a top-notch first year of acts like Mars Music Hall did in Huntsville as well. Draws people from both Birmingham and Nashville too, even though I'm sure they could fill it with Huntsville folks alone. D&T played Tuscaloosa Amp a few years back, which has a smaller capacity, and that's a great venue as well. Could totally see them doing Orion this summer.
    georgedavis003 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 11-19-2021, 01:51 PM   #136
    UrsadonDMB
    Mr. A-B
     
    UrsadonDMB's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jul 2010
    Location: Nashville
    Posts: 3,985

    Shows Seen: 86

    Re: 2022 Tour Rumors / Confirmations

    I would love a three night stand at the beginning of the tour and Gorge over labor day. Truly believe the variety between those six shows would be impressive even for Ants standards.
    __________________
    2020 Summer: *skip*
    2021 Summer: Raleigh, Charlotte, Deer Creek x2, Railbird, Gorge x3, Pilgrimage

    My Instagram My Almanac
    UrsadonDMB is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 11-19-2021, 06:19 PM   #137
    jmcniff22
     
    Join Date: Nov 2021
    Posts: 25

    Shows Seen: 0

    Re: 2022 Tour Rumors / Confirmations

    Happy Friday and the first confirmed date (obviously things can change but there's a general framework in place):

    SPAC: July 8-9, 2022

    Go book those refundable, no money down hotels!
    jmcniff22 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 11-19-2021, 06:59 PM   #138
    Cscottrun
     
    Cscottrun's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jul 2008
    Location: Long Island, NY
    Posts: 12,931

    Shows Seen: 72

    Re: 2022 Tour Rumors / Confirmations

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by jmcniff22 View Post
    Happy Friday and the first confirmed date (obviously things can change but there's a general framework in place):

    SPAC: July 8-9, 2022

    Go book those refundable, no money down hotels!
    What does this mean? Are you speculating based on past years or do you have information?
    __________________
    2021: Raleigh, Merriweather, Spac, Mohegan, and MSG.
    Cscottrun is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 11-19-2021, 07:05 PM   #139
    specialkd24
     
    Join Date: Jul 2002
    Location: Nashville, Tenn.
    Posts: 1,527

    Shows Seen: 49

    Re: 2022 Tour Rumors / Confirmations

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by scallops25 View Post
    The other big thing that I would not be surprised to see happen next year is the end of physical tickets from the WH. This does not mean that there would not be a lottery; just that instead of physical tickets, everyone would get links to download digital tickets into their Ticketmaster accounts and then if people need to re-sell, things could be handled through the TM ecosphere. There's always been some level of linkage between the WH and TM/LN, and with TM/LN going all in on digital tickets in our new normal, it's easy to see how the WH would follow suit.
    I know this is coming ... but I hope they will at least have some kind of option (even if it is a $5 add-on) to get a souvenir ticket later. I have all my ticket stubs framed nicely.

    In fact I have every ticket stub from every concert, sporting event and movie I've ever been too.
    specialkd24 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 11-19-2021, 07:50 PM   #140
    MiniFlynny34
     
    MiniFlynny34's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Sep 2012
    Location: Livonia, Mich.
    Posts: 4,188

    Shows Seen: 48

    Re: 2022 Tour Rumors / Confirmations

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Cscottrun View Post
    What does this mean? Are you speculating based on past years or do you have information?
    Itís Brenny
    __________________
    GO GREEN
    2021: Raleigh, Charlotte, DTE, Deer Creek x2, Gorge x3, Riverbend, Blossom, Columbus, Grand Rapids
    MiniFlynny34 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 11-19-2021, 10:38 PM   #141
    wilsonjc
    Proudest Monkey
     
    wilsonjc's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Mar 2006
    Location: Abingdon, VA
    Posts: 433

    Shows Seen: 75

    Re: 2022 Tour Rumors / Confirmations

    Will probably (hopefully) see Alpine, Camden, Texas, Northern California back on the schedule next year.

    I personally am hoping to make a maiden voyage to Hollywood Bowl 🤘
    __________________
    2019: Camden X 2, Alpharetta
    wilsonjc is online now   Reply With Quote
    Old 11-20-2021, 02:40 AM   #142
    crounsa810
     
    crounsa810's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Feb 2009
    Location: PA
    Posts: 3,937

    Shows Seen: 21

    Re: 2022 Tour Rumors / Confirmations

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by cpxc. View Post
    Dave Matthews Band, The Head and the Heart, Lord Huron The Gorge George, Wash. Aug. 30-Sept. 1, 2013 $2,768,569 50,473 / 66,000 3 / 0 $75, $48.50 Live Nation

    Dave Matthews Band, Grace Potter and The Nocturnals Alpine Valley Music Theatre East Troy, Wis. July 5-6, 2013 $2,452,547 47,882 / 71,200 2 / 0 $75, $40.50 Live Nation

    Dave Matthews Band, Brandi Carlile Klipsch Music Center Noblesville, Ind. June 21-22, 2013 $2,120,291 41,887 / 50,045 2 / 1 $75, $40.50 Live Nation

    Dave Matthews Band, Snoop Dogg Dick's Sporting Goods Park Commerce City, Colo. Aug. 23-24, 2013 $2,088,135 30,483 / 47,006 2 / 0 $85, $75, $45 AEG Live

    Dave Matthews Band, Galactic Saratoga Performing Arts Center Saratoga Springs, N.Y. May 25-26, 2013 $1,996,695 40,464 / 50,000 2 / 0 $75, $40.50 Live Nation

    Dave Matthews Band, Mavis Staples Susquehanna Bank Center Camden, N.J. June 28-29, 2013 $1,855,488 34,421 / 50,000 2 / 0 $75, $40.50 Live Nation

    Dave Matthews Band, The Head and the Heart Comcast Theatre Hartford, Conn. June 7-8, 2013 $1,835,730 34,141 / 48,168 2 / 0 $75, $40.50 Live Nation

    Dave Matthews Band, Brandi Carlile Comcast Center Mansfield, Mass. June 15-16, 2013 $1,827,843 30,027 / 39,800 2 / 0 $75, $65, $40.50 Live Nation

    Dave Matthews Band, Blind Pilot Cruzan Amphitheatre West Palm Beach, Fla. July 19-20, 2013 $1,707,191 31,572 / 38,087 2 / 1 $75, $40.50 Live Nation

    Dave Matthews Band, Shovels and Rope Nikon at Jones Beach Theater Wantagh, N.Y. June 25-26, 2013 $1,553,900 21,767 / 27,710 2 / 0 $75 Live Nation

    Dave Matthews Band, O.A.R. Riverbend Music Center Cincinnati, Ohio July 12, 2013 $1,006,707 20,136 / 20,136 1 / 1 $75, $40.50 Live Nation

    Dave Matthews Band, Kool and the Gang Hersheypark Stadium Hershey, Pa. July 13, 2013 $988,149 16,381 / 30,000 1 / 0 $75, $56.50, $40.75 Live Nation

    Dave Matthews Band, Gary Clark Jr. Verizon Wireless Amphitheater Irvine, Calif. Sept. 7, 2013 $944,009 14,821 / 14,821 1 / 1 $75, $40.50 Live Nation

    Dave Matthews Band, John Butler Trio Verizon Wireless Amphitheater Charlotte, N.C. July 24, 2013 $935,841 16,950 / 18,812 1 / 0 $75, $40.50 Live Nation

    Dave Matthews Band, The Head and the Heart PNC Bank Arts Center Holmdel, N.J. June 6, 2013 $895,628 16,705 / 16,705 1 / 1 $75, $40.50 Live Nation

    Dave Matthews Band, JD McPherson Blossom Music Center Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio June 1, 2013 $869,937 16,339 / 21,500 1 / 0 $75, $40.50 Live Nation

    Dave Matthews Band, SOJA Farm Bureau Live at Virginia Beach Virginia Beach, Va. July 26, 2013 $864,470 15,790 / 25,000 1 / 0 $75, $40.50 Live Nation

    Dave Matthews Band, Fitz and the Tantrums Darien Lake Performing Arts Center Darien Center, N.Y. July 3, 2013 $839,829 15,714 / 21,800 1 / 0 $75, $40.50 Live Nation

    Dave Matthews Band, Grace Potter and The Nocturnals DTE Energy Music Center Clarkston, Mich. July 9, 2013 $831,416 15,318 / 15,318 1 / 1 $75, $40.50 Live Nation

    Dave Matthews Band, Mariachi El Bronx Gexa Energy Pavilion Dallas, Texas May 18, 2013 $815,153 14,482 / 20,111 1 / 0 $75, $40.50 Live Nation

    Dave Matthews Band, JD McPherson First Niagara Pavilion Burgettstown, Pa. May 31, 2013 $780,041 15,161 / 23,085 1 / 0 $75, $59.50, $40.50 Live Nation

    Dave Matthews Band, Carolina Chocolate Drops Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion The Woodlands, Texas May 17, 2013 $772,659 13,834 / 16,015 1 / 0 $75, $40.50 Live Nation

    Dave Matthews Band, Blind Pilot MidFlorida Credit Union Amphitheatre Tampa, Fla. July 17, 2013 $756,911 12,256 / 20,000 1 / 0 $75, $67.50, $40.50 Live Nation

    Dave Matthews Band, Mariachi El Bronx Shoreline Amphitheatre Mountain View, Calif. Sept. 8, 2013 $733,241 12,951 / 22,000 1 / 0 $74, $40.50 Live Nation

    Dave Matthews Band, moe. Molson Canadian Amphitheatre Toronto, Ontario May 28, 2013 $722,744 10,777 / 16,000 1 / 0 $77.46, $48.41 Live Nation

    Dave Matthews Band, John Butler Trio Amphitheater at the Wharf Orange Beach, Ala. July 23, 2013 $722,090 9,932 / 9,932 1 / 1 $75, $65 Red Mountain Entertainment

    Dave Matthews Band, Vintage Trouble Oak Mountain Amphitheatre Pelham, Ala. April 6, 2013 $707,980 10,186 / 10,186 1 / 1 $75, $65 Live Nation

    Dave Matthews Band, The Bright Light Social Hour Austin360 Amphitheater Austin, Texas May 22, 2013 $673,110 11,123 / 14,016 1 / 0 $75, $40.50 Live Nation

    Dave Matthews Band, Gary Clark Jr. Sleep Train Amphitheatre Chula Vista, Calif. Sept. 6, 2013 $659,812 10,604 / 19,442 1 / 0 $75, $49.50, $39.50 Live Nation

    Dave Matthews Band, Gary Clark Jr. Lake Tahoe Outdoor Arena at Harveys Stateline, Nev. Sept. 4, 2013 $638,625 8,515 / 8,515 1 / 1 $75 Another Planet Entertainment

    Dave Matthews Band, North Mississippi All Stars Snowden Grove Amphitheater Southaven, Miss. April 27, 2013 $634,333 12,279 / 12,279 1 / 1 $75, $40.50 Green Machine Concerts

    Dave Matthews Band, Grace Potter and The Nocturnals Verizon Wireless Amphitheater St. Louis Maryland Heights, Mo. July 10, 2013 $606,900 11,285 / 21,000 1 / 0 $75, $40.50 Live Nation

    Dave Matthews Band, Fitz and the Tantrums Bethel Woods Center for the Arts Bethel, N.Y. July 2, 2013 $587,815 10,882 / 15,000 1 / 0 $75, $40.50 Live Nation

    Dave Matthews Band, moe. Toyota Pavilion at Montage Mountain Scranton, Pa. May 29, 2013 $532,700 9,673 / 17,528 1 / 0 $75, $49.50, $40.50 Live Nation

    Dave Matthews Band, The Head and the Heart USANA Amphitheatre West Valley City, Utah Aug. 27, 2013 $431,457 8,417 / 20,000 1 / 0 $75, $49.50, $39.50 United Concerts
    Man, the openers for those shows were crazy good. I really miss having an opening band tagging along with the guys, it's always fun to get a bonus show
    __________________
    Still waiting to see: Dreaming Tree, Spoon, Cry Freedom, Busted Stuff, Captain, Black and Bluebird, #40, Break For It, Let You Down, Kit Kat Jam, If I Had It All, Sleep to Dream Her, Hello Again, Smooth Rider, Old Dirt Hill, Crazy Easy, Sweet Up & Down, Little Red Bird, Beach Ball, Loving Wings, The Only Thing, Walk Around the Moon
    crounsa810 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 11-20-2021, 02:46 AM   #143
    Dannyyankou
     
    Dannyyankou's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Dec 2010
    Location: Westchester, NY
    Posts: 28,503

    Shows Seen: 28

    Re: 2022 Tour Rumors / Confirmations

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by jmcniff22 View Post
    Happy Friday and the first confirmed date (obviously things can change but there's a general framework in place):

    SPAC: July 8-9, 2022

    Go book those refundable, no money down hotels!
    Considering SPAC has been scheduled the second Friday and Saturday of July for the past 5 years (it was this year before it was pushed back), this is probably a good guess/inference.
    Dannyyankou is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 11-20-2021, 07:43 AM   #144
    Tom Brady
     
    Join Date: May 2012
    Posts: 327

    Shows Seen: 43

    Re: 2022 Tour Rumors / Confirmations

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Dannyyankou View Post
    Considering SPAC has been scheduled the second Friday and Saturday of July for the past 5 years (it was this year before it was pushed back), this is probably a good guess/inference.
    The following weekend is open as well, but Thatís when racing startsÖ. That would be awesome to hit both on same weekend!
    Tom Brady is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 11-20-2021, 10:20 AM   #145
    willndmb
     
    Join Date: Jan 2002
    Location: NY
    Posts: 6,536

    Shows Seen: 96

    Re: 2022 Tour Rumors / Confirmations

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Tom Brady View Post
    The following weekend is open as well, but That’s when racing starts…. That would be awesome to hit both on same weekend!
    Not for cost
    Race season skyrockets hotels to begin with let alone a show


    As many of you are aware, there is lots that goes into ticket sales too.
    Day of week, population, proximity to other shows and such.
    It is hard to say ___ venue would or wouldn’t sell good based on past sales.
    It is also hard to say a third night at SPAC would sell good or not for the day of the week alone.
    Many people wouldn’t be able to do the third day because of work. It’s not like Gorge where many don’t have work or can get it off easier.
    Put SPAC at Labor Day and sure no issue but a random weekend, hmmm
    willndmb is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 11-20-2021, 10:27 AM   #146
    mquerques92
     
    Join Date: Jul 2014
    Location: CT
    Posts: 643

    Shows Seen: 47

    Re: 2022 Tour Rumors / Confirmations

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Dannyyankou View Post
    Considering SPAC has been scheduled the second Friday and Saturday of July for the past 5 years (it was this year before it was pushed back), this is probably a good guess/inference.
    And thats all it is
    mquerques92 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 11-20-2021, 11:36 AM   #147
    CrushLive
    #dmb2encores
     
    CrushLive's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jan 2002
    Location: Saratoga Springs, NY
    Posts: 64,433

    Shows Seen: 126

    Re: 2022 Tour Rumors / Confirmations

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Tom Brady View Post
    The following weekend is open as well, but Thatís when racing startsÖ. That would be awesome to hit both on same weekend!
    That weekend is already booked with the ballet
    __________________
    -Brad

    9/4/16 - Columbia River Survivor - Never Forget!

    Hello Again Part 2: SPAC
    CrushLive is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 11-20-2021, 12:45 PM   #148
    TypicalBilly14
     
    Join Date: Jun 2018
    Posts: 4,552

    Shows Seen: 0

    Re: 2022 Tour Rumors / Confirmations

    anyone going to coordinate trips to see DMB and Pearl Jam if they are playing in the same vicinity during the same week in 2022?
    TypicalBilly14 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 11-20-2021, 01:15 PM   #149
    Tom Brady
     
    Join Date: May 2012
    Posts: 327

    Shows Seen: 43

    Re: 2022 Tour Rumors / Confirmations

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by CrushLive View Post
    That weekend is already booked with the ballet
    Why isnít it posted on Spac calendar?
    Tom Brady is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 11-20-2021, 01:18 PM   #150
    dmbolp
    GO GATORS!!!
     
    dmbolp's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jan 2002
    Location: Atlanta, GA
    Posts: 9,135

    Shows Seen: 136

    Re: 2022 Tour Rumors / Confirmations

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by TypicalBilly14 View Post
    anyone going to coordinate trips to see DMB and Pearl Jam if they are playing in the same vicinity during the same week in 2022?
    If it works out that way, certainly. Currently planning a summer Europe trip around PJ dates. Going to the 150th Open at St Andrews on MON 7/11 for the practice round. Not sure which PJ shows yet:

    2022 DATE CITY
    June 14 Amsterdam, Holland
    June 15 Amsterdam, Holland
    June 18 Landgraaf, Holland
    June 21 Berlin, Germany
    June 23 Zurich, Switzerland
    June 25 Imola, Italy
    June 28 Frankfurt, Germany
    June 30 Werchter, Belgium
    July 3 Stockholm, Sweden
    July 5 Copenhagen, Denmark
    July 8 London, UK
    July 9 London, UK
    July 12 Budapest, Hungary
    July 14 Krakow, Poland
    July 17 Paris, France
    July 20 Vienna, Austria
    July 22 Prague, Czech Republic
    __________________
    - Peter
    dmbolp is offline   Reply With Quote
    Reply

    Thread Tools
    Display Modes

    Posting Rules
    You may not post new threads
    You may not post replies
    You may not post attachments
    You may not edit your posts

    BB code is On
    Smilies are On
    [IMG] code is Off
    HTML code is Off

    Forum Jump


    Want to hide all ads on Ants? Click here

    All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:35 PM.


    Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
    Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.


       
    Site LinksAbout AntsAnts MobileTweet Tweet
    Home
    Ants+
    Tour Central
    Search bar
    RSS Feeds
    About Us
    Contact Us
    The Ants Blog
    Advertise on Ants
    Privacy Policy
    Ants on your cell phone
    iAnts
    mobile news
    mobile setlists
    antslive!
    Ants' Twitter
    DMBLive Twitter
    Ants Facebook
    Ants Instagram