2021 Tour Rumors/Status - Page 105 - Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion
Old 05-04-2021, 11:15 AM   #3121
dog117

Shows Seen: 0

DMB Hub Stubs: 0

My Tour Central Stats

Re: 2021 Tour Rumors/Status

Trey just announced 3 shows at SPAC in June with health requirements:

COVID-19 Testing Or Vaccination Requirements
Guests have three options to demonstrate they are eligible to attend an event. Please note the required timeframes associated with each option so you can plan ahead accordingly:

1. Proof of a negative antigen COVID-19 test taken within six hours of the event start time OR
2. Proof of a negative PCR COVID-19 test taken within 72 hours of the day of the event OR
3. Proof of vaccination. To ensure you fully vaccinated, the day of the event must be at least 14 days after your second dose of the Pfizer-BioNtech or Moderna COVID-19 vaccine or at least 14 days after your single dose of the Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen COVID-19 vaccine.

For all options, anyone 18 years or older must also present a government-issued ID such as driver’s license or passport. Those younger than 18 may use a government-issued ID, birth certificate, social security card, school ID, or locally-issued ID.

Please note: your documentation needs to be directly from the healthcare provider that performed the test or vaccination. You can display your test results or proof of vaccination on your smartphone or present a physical copy. In addition, Live Nation and Saratoga Performing Arts Center encourage use of the New York State Excelsior Pass, which will provide secure, digital proof of COVID-19 vaccination or negative test results. For more information on Excelsior Pass, visit: https://epass.ny.gov/ .

To help us ensure a fast and efficient entry, we ask that guests using the Excelsior Pass Wallet app download the app in advance and log in prior to your visit so you have access to your documentation before arriving at the venue.

Health Screening
Each guest must complete a health survey and temperature check prior to entering the event.
dog117 is offline   Reply With Quote

• Want to hide all ads on Ants? Click here
  • Old 05-04-2021, 11:25 AM   #3122
    TimHonks

My Tour Central Stats

Was going to be very surprised that Trey (not Phish) would do 3 nights at SPAC, but it looks like its socially distanced pods so I guess that makes sense. I saw Trey in 2018 at Chicago Theatre (3,600 capacity) and bought tickets a day or two before the show for face.
    TimHonks is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-04-2021, 11:26 AM   #3123
    dontdrink36
    not nice or reliable

Shows Seen: 53

DMB Hub Stubs: 25

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by dog117 View Post

Guests have three options to demonstrate they are eligible to attend an event. Please note the required timeframes associated with each option so you can plan ahead accordingly:

1. Proof of a negative antigen COVID-19 test taken within six hours of the event start time OR
    2. Proof of a negative PCR COVID-19 test taken within 72 hours of the day of the event OR
    3. Proof of vaccination. To ensure you fully vaccinated, the day of the event must be at least 14 days after your second dose of the Pfizer-BioNtech or Moderna COVID-19 vaccine or at least 14 days after your single dose of the Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen COVID-19 vaccine.

For all options, anyone 18 years or older must also present a government-issued ID such as driver’s license or passport. Those younger than 18 may use a government-issued ID, birth certificate, social security card, school ID, or locally-issued ID.

Please note: your documentation needs to be directly from the healthcare provider that performed the test or vaccination. You can display your test results or proof of vaccination on your smartphone or present a physical copy. In addition, Live Nation and Saratoga Performing Arts Center encourage use of the New York State Excelsior Pass, which will provide secure, digital proof of COVID-19 vaccination or negative test results. For more information on Excelsior Pass, visit: https://epass.ny.gov/ .

To help us ensure a fast and efficient entry, we ask that guests using the Excelsior Pass Wallet app download the app in advance and log in prior to your visit so you have access to your documentation before arriving at the venue.

Health Screening
    Each guest must complete a health survey and temperature check prior to entering the event.
    Is Trey requiring these or is it SPAC, LN, or NY state?
    Old 05-04-2021, 11:53 AM   #3124
    greyson1289

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by sweens2002 View Post
    For that 12/1-12/21 (ish) nugget in new album thread, i am assuming that would be all east coast shows? Can anyone shed light on that?
    Stops/ Routing is unknown at this point.
    greyson1289 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-04-2021, 11:55 AM   #3125
    dmbclstj2

Shows Seen: 80

DMB Hub Stubs: 24

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:

Health Screening
    Yikes, this sounds like a trainwreck waiting to happen to get into the venue.
    dmbclstj2 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-04-2021, 12:01 PM   #3126
    sweens2002

Shows Seen: 55

DMB Hub Stubs: 19

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by greyson1289 View Post
    Stops/ Routing is unknown at this point.
    Thank you! feels cool to get the response from the nugget dropper himself.
    sweens2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-04-2021, 01:36 PM   #3127
    WidespreadMule3

Shows Seen: 28

DMB Hub Stubs: 13

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:

Health Screening
    What's the point of limited capacity if you're going to prove that everyone is negative or vaccinated? That's more negative verbiage towards getting people vaccinated if you can't go back to normal life.
    WidespreadMule3 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-04-2021, 02:13 PM   #3128
    madpiker

Shows Seen: 132

DMB Hub Stubs: 31

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by WidespreadMule3 View Post
    What's the point of limited capacity if you're going to prove that everyone is negative or vaccinated? That's more negative verbiage towards getting people vaccinated if you can't go back to normal life.
    welcome to the current state of the government.
    Gorge FAQ ---Gorge Roster/Flag list
    madpiker is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-04-2021, 02:28 PM   #3129
    Hahninator
    Dreaming Tree

Shows Seen: 71

DMB Hub Stubs: 18

My Tour Central Stats

The line to get in is going to take absolute ages, even with a reduced crowd.
    Hahninator is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-04-2021, 02:35 PM   #3130
    Bmwm3oz

Shows Seen: 48

DMB Hub Stubs: 15

My Tour Central Stats

Are we seriously expected to carry our vaccination paper cards around like it’s 1999 again? The gov needs to develop a nationwide app that we can all use to prove we are vaccinated.
    Bmwm3oz is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-04-2021, 02:42 PM   #3131
    madpiker

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Bmwm3oz View Post
    Are we seriously expected to carry our vaccination paper cards around like it’s 1999 again? The gov needs to develop a nationwide app that we can all use to prove we are vaccinated.
    SHOW ME YOUR PAPERS SiR!
    Old 05-04-2021, 02:47 PM   #3132
    Bmwm3oz

Shows Seen: 48

DMB Hub Stubs: 15

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by madpiker View Post
    SHOW ME YOUR PAPERS SiR!
    (Proceeds to put on blue gloves)
    Bmwm3oz is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-04-2021, 03:12 PM   #3133
    Antiramie

Shows Seen: 31

DMB Hub Stubs: 16

My Tour Central Stats

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHSPf6x1Fdo
    Antiramie is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-04-2021, 04:32 PM   #3134
    RiotAct

Shows Seen: 47

DMB Hub Stubs: 17

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    (Proceeds to put on blue gloves)
    “Full cavity searches, all around. GO DEEP.”

07.18.2019 - R.I.P. Last Stop jam/reprise
    RiotAct is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-04-2021, 04:41 PM   #3135
    Antiramie

DMB Hub Stubs: 16

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by RiotAct View Post
    “Full cavity searches, all around. GO DEEP.”
    Did I say two fingers? Better make it three...
    Antiramie is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-04-2021, 08:03 PM   #3136
    Stang117
    cigarette lit

Shows Seen: 13

DMB Hub Stubs: 3

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Antiramie View Post
    Did I say two fingers? Better make it three...
    Can i opt out of the probe through warehouse, or is it by seniority?
    Originally Posted by chadizzy1 View Post
    Pubes coming out the screen like Sharktopus tentacles
    Stang117 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-05-2021, 06:25 AM   #3137
    willndmb

Shows Seen: 105

DMB Hub Stubs: 24

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by dontdrink36 View Post
    Is Trey requiring these or is it SPAC, LN, or NY state?
    State regs
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by dmbclstj2 View Post
    Yikes, this sounds like a trainwreck waiting to happen to get into the venue.
    other venues are already doing it, it’s not bad although the largest I was at is 2200 people and this would be ,ore

Quote:
    because you can be poss and show a neg test

Quote:
    Pretty sure any phone that can run an app has a camera too.
    Take a picture and show ID.
    ID is required even with the app, in NY
    willndmb is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-05-2021, 06:32 AM   #3138
    arizza11

Shows Seen: 96

DMB Hub Stubs: 29

My Tour Central Stats

Any Dave & Tim Mexico rumors out there? Don't they usually announce that soon?
    5 TIME STANLEY CUP CHAMPS
    arizza11 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-05-2021, 07:24 AM   #3139
    dontdrink36
    not nice or reliable

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by arizza11 View Post
    I'd imagine international shows will be the last to return
    Old 05-05-2021, 07:26 AM   #3140
    WidespreadMule3

Shows Seen: 28

DMB Hub Stubs: 13

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by willndmb View Post
    because you can be poss and show a neg test
    Well aware of this. This is the closest I came to catching it because my BIL was positive but tested negative twice before he got a positive test and he was literally on his way to have Christmas dinner with us.

I'm saying that if we're forcing people to show vaccine cards or a negative test yet we can't even fill up 1/3 of a venue in July, when the state has already announced plans to remove restrictions by then, what's the encouragement to get a vaccine? It's horrible communications. At least make it 50% or even 75%.

COVID isn't going anywhere. We'll likely be attending events with positive people for years. It's time we start taking some personal responsibility and acknowledging that stupid people are going to die. There is protection available and they are declining to take it.
    WidespreadMule3 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-05-2021, 07:32 AM   #3141
    MidwestGirl
    Chicago ----> Michigan

Shows Seen: 144

DMB Hub Stubs: 33

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:

They have already announced dead & co, it sold out immediately and they added a 2nd weekend which I believe is sold out.

They announced Luke Bryan/crash my playa

Phish and Dave and Tim are rumored to be next, I would guess they will both be announced by mid June?

Quote:
    I'd imagine international shows will be the last to return

See above. CID has already announced and sold out shows at moon palace for 2022.

D+T Mexico 2023 | Texas | Charleston | Pine Knob | Chicago | Gorge

D+T Mexico FB Group
    GORGE FAQ
    GORGE Roster
    MidwestGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-05-2021, 07:37 AM   #3142
    dontdrink36
    not nice or reliable

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by MidwestGirl View Post
    They have already announced dead & co, it sold out immediately and they added a 2nd weekend which I believe is sold out.

Phish and Dave and Tim are rumored to be next, I would guess they will both be announced by mid June?

See above. CID has already announced and sold out shows at moon palace for 2022.
    I stand corrected. Maybe they will announce it soon. I wish I could afford to do one of these. They seem pretty awesome.
    Old 05-05-2021, 07:40 AM   #3143
    MidwestGirl
    Chicago ----> Michigan

Shows Seen: 144

DMB Hub Stubs: 33

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    I stand corrected. Maybe they will announce it soon. I wish I could afford to do one of these. They seem pretty awesome.

I think they are still handling the on sale/waiting list for the 2nd dead and co weekend.... they only promote and sell one weekend at a time, so people seem to think phish is next then Dave. I assume phish would announce and sell a summer tour first, so who knows.

Demand has been completed unprecedented for these. Dead sold out instantly during the alumni sale. Not sure new attendees even had a shot at tickets with the alumni presale then waiting list.

D+T Mexico 2023 | Texas | Charleston | Pine Knob | Chicago | Gorge

D+T Mexico FB Group
    GORGE FAQ
    GORGE Roster
    MidwestGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-05-2021, 07:45 AM   #3144
    arizza11

Shows Seen: 96

DMB Hub Stubs: 29

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by MidwestGirl View Post

Thanks for the info!!
    5 TIME STANLEY CUP CHAMPS
    arizza11 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-05-2021, 09:07 AM   #3145
    Vorony

Shows Seen: 58

DMB Hub Stubs: 22

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Well aware of this. This is the closest I came to catching it because my BIL was positive but tested negative twice before he got a positive test and he was literally on his way to have Christmas dinner with us.

I'm saying that if we're forcing people to show vaccine cards or a negative test yet we can't even fill up 1/3 of a venue in July, when the state has already announced plans to remove restrictions by then, what's the encouragement to get a vaccine? It's horrible communications. At least make it 50% or even 75%.

COVID isn't going anywhere. We'll likely be attending events with positive people for years. It's time we start taking some personal responsibility and acknowledging that stupid people are going to die. There is protection available and they are declining to take it.
    Amen. Well stated.
    Vorony is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-05-2021, 09:47 AM   #3146
    madpiker

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    seems like a safe lock..

tons of the regular mexico weekends already announced.
    Old 05-05-2021, 10:17 AM   #3147
    TypicalBilly14

My Tour Central Stats

We're in the first week of May, so summer tours like Alanis that have July dates are probably on track for happening at this point because I think they would have moved it to 2022 by now.
    TypicalBilly14 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-05-2021, 11:07 AM   #3148
    Hahninator
    Dreaming Tree

Shows Seen: 71

DMB Hub Stubs: 18

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by TypicalBilly14 View Post
    We're in the first week of May, so summer tours like Alanis that have July dates are probably on track for happening at this point because I think they would have moved it to 2022 by now.
    I agree. The only exception I have seen to this lately is the Backstreet Boys amphitheater tour is not YET postponed, but the group members have said online it is indeed postponed, so that will be announced soon.

It looks like Phish is likely a go, IMO.
    Hahninator is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-05-2021, 12:47 PM   #3149
    DaveHead77
    Saw LS teased 2x n 2wks

DMB Hub Stubs: 11

My Tour Central Stats

A Backstreet Boys tour update; there you have it. My gawd.
    Nashville '00, '04, ‘19, & ‘23, D&T 2x ‘17, Cincy '07 & ‘21, Charlotte '08, Louisville '08, Charlottesville N2 '09, ‘16, & N2 ‘18, Deer Creek N2 '09, DM in Nashville '10, Atlanta '10 - '12, '14 - '16, & ‘18 -‘19, ‘23, Raleigh ‘18 and ‘21 - ‘22, Memphis ‘19 & ‘23.
    DaveHead77 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-05-2021, 01:05 PM   #3150
    RiotAct

Shows Seen: 47

DMB Hub Stubs: 17

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by DaveHead77 View Post
    A Backstreet Boys tour update; there you have it. My gawd.
    No big loss there.

07.18.2019 - R.I.P. Last Stop jam/reprise
    RiotAct is offline   Reply With Quote