***Official Colorado 2019 Thread*** - Page 3 - Antsmarching.org Forums

Go Back   Antsmarching.org Forums > General Discussion > DMBc Discussion > DMB Tour Discussion


Want to hide all ads on Ants? Click here
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-18-2019, 11:43 AM   #61
bolstad79
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: SW, Minnesota
Posts: 390

Shows Seen: 25

Re: ***Official Colorado 2019 Thread***

Quote:
Originally Posted by credin View Post
Night 1 lowers
Night 2 uppers.

I will happily take it.
Credin, I pmed you. Nevermind I miss read

Last edited by bolstad79; 02-18-2019 at 11:44 AM. Reason: Miss read
bolstad79 is offline   Reply With Quote

  • Want to hide all ads on Ants? Click here
  • Old 02-18-2019, 12:31 PM   #62
    smartace039
     
    Join Date: Sep 2003
    Posts: 71

    Shows Seen: 17

    Re: ***Official Colorado 2019 Thread***

    Got pit night 2. Excited for first Colorado show.
    smartace039 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 02-18-2019, 04:33 PM   #63
    jwillyburns
     
    Join Date: Sep 2005
    Posts: 17

    Shows Seen: 0

    Re: ***Official Colorado 2019 Thread***

    I have a pair in the pit for Night 1. I'm looking to trade it for pit or good reserved Night 2. Anyone interested?

    Joel
    jwillyburns@hotmail.com
    jwillyburns is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 02-18-2019, 06:31 PM   #64
    alpinevally
     
    Join Date: Mar 2003
    Location: Marion, Iowa
    Posts: 148

    Shows Seen: 60

    Re: ***Official Colorado 2019 Thread***

    First show at Fiddlers. Anyone know much about how obstructed the far side sections could be? At Alpine if you are way off to one side you can hardly see...hoping this isnít the case at Fiddlers. Have section 103 for N2 and hoping they are good seats!
    __________________
    "In heaven there is no beer, that's why we drink it here. And when we're gone from here, our friends will be drinking all the beer." Go Hawks!
    alpinevally is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 02-18-2019, 10:37 PM   #65
    credin
     
    Join Date: Mar 2005
    Location: Red Rocks, CO
    Posts: 1,219

    Shows Seen: 24

    Re: ***Official Colorado 2019 Thread***

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by alpinevally View Post
    First show at Fiddlers. Anyone know much about how obstructed the far side sections could be? At Alpine if you are way off to one side you can hardly see...hoping this isn’t the case at Fiddlers. Have section 103 for N2 and hoping they are good seats!
    You will be fine it's nowhere near the size of alpine.
    credin is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 02-18-2019, 10:37 PM   #66
    dpduke5173
     
    dpduke5173's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Apr 2011
    Location: Raleigh, NC
    Posts: 5,144

    Shows Seen: 65

    Re: ***Official Colorado 2019 Thread***

    Yeah interested to know the sight lines for Sec 205 for my N1. Uppers both nights but N2 In 203 seems nice and centered.
    __________________
    2019: Mexico x3, Charleston, Nashville, Deer Creek x2, Charlotte, Bristow, Colorado x2
    dpduke5173 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 02-18-2019, 11:58 PM   #67
    credin
     
    Join Date: Mar 2005
    Location: Red Rocks, CO
    Posts: 1,219

    Shows Seen: 24

    Re: ***Official Colorado 2019 Thread***

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by dpduke5173 View Post
    Yeah interested to know the sight lines for Sec 205 for my N1. Uppers both nights but N2 In 203 seems nice and centered.
    The sightlines will be ok but you will be back a way. Not really any obstructions. Might spend your time between looking at stage and screen being in the 200 sections. Its not horrible, it's not great.
    credin is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 02-19-2019, 09:54 AM   #68
    dpduke5173
     
    dpduke5173's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Apr 2011
    Location: Raleigh, NC
    Posts: 5,144

    Shows Seen: 65

    Re: ***Official Colorado 2019 Thread***

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by credin View Post
    The sightlines will be ok but you will be back a way. Not really any obstructions. Might spend your time between looking at stage and screen being in the 200 sections. Its not horrible, it's not great.
    Fair enough! Thanks for the insight.
    __________________
    2019: Mexico x3, Charleston, Nashville, Deer Creek x2, Charlotte, Bristow, Colorado x2
    dpduke5173 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 02-19-2019, 12:15 PM   #69
    LeftyDv
     
    Join Date: Jun 2002
    Location: Colorado
    Posts: 1,178

    Shows Seen: 76
    Send a message via AIM to LeftyDv

    Re: ***Official Colorado 2019 Thread***

    Wow... tried to upgrade my lawn through the Citi Presale... nothing. That was the stupidest thing I've ever seen: Reserved group 2 being clumped with the lawn. All I could pull were more lawns. Guess I'll try again Friday... but this is why I'm ok with lawn through the warehouse. It saves me the frustration of this other crap. AXS has gotten worse each year as a ticket-buying platform.
    __________________
    My Shows
    Twitter
    LeftyDv is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 02-19-2019, 12:55 PM   #70
    jamwo212
     
    jamwo212's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Aug 2010
    Location: Cheyenne, WY
    Posts: 436

    Shows Seen: 32

    Re: ***Official Colorado 2019 Thread***

    I despise AXS.com! Their site is always awful!
    __________________
    2016: Alpine
    jamwo212 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 02-19-2019, 01:59 PM   #71
    rubrink
     
    Join Date: Jun 2003
    Posts: 478

    Shows Seen: 24

    Re: ***Official Colorado 2019 Thread***

    So how bad is the lawn at Fiddlers? We moved here last year, and had tickets to one of the shows. Lawn seemed super super packed.
    rubrink is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 02-19-2019, 03:27 PM   #72
    LeftyDv
     
    Join Date: Jun 2002
    Location: Colorado
    Posts: 1,178

    Shows Seen: 76
    Send a message via AIM to LeftyDv

    Re: ***Official Colorado 2019 Thread***

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by rubrink View Post
    So how bad is the lawn at Fiddlers? We moved here last year, and had tickets to one of the shows. Lawn seemed super super packed.
    Yep... lawn will be super packed. Is it worth overpaying for premium tickets? I don't think so. Sometimes, I even prefer the lawn because I have low expectations of those around me. When I have good seats, I expect the other people to be into the show as much as me. At least on the lawn, I expect to here some bro talking to another bro about 2014's tour and how great Leroi was.
    __________________
    My Shows
    Twitter
    LeftyDv is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 02-19-2019, 03:33 PM   #73
    jmkratt
    Von Miller
     
    jmkratt's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Apr 2002
    Location: Colorado
    Posts: 8,504

    Shows Seen: 37

    Re: ***Official Colorado 2019 Thread***

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by LeftyDv View Post
    Wow... tried to upgrade my lawn through the Citi Presale... nothing. That was the stupidest thing I've ever seen: Reserved group 2 being clumped with the lawn. All I could pull were more lawns. Guess I'll try again Friday... but this is why I'm ok with lawn through the warehouse. It saves me the frustration of this other crap. AXS has gotten worse each year as a ticket-buying platform.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by jamwo212 View Post
    I despise AXS.com! Their site is always awful!
    Yeah AXS sucks

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by rubrink View Post
    So how bad is the lawn at Fiddlers? We moved here last year, and had tickets to one of the shows. Lawn seemed super super packed.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by LeftyDv View Post
    Yep... lawn will be super packed. Is it worth overpaying for premium tickets? I don't think so. Sometimes, I even prefer the lawn because I have low expectations of those around me. When I have good seats, I expect the other people to be into the show as much as me. At least on the lawn, I expect to here some bro talking to another bro about 2014's tour and how great Leroi was.
    I've seen a lot of shows on the lawn but not Dave for whatever reason. Some shows it's crazy packed and other shows not so much. I would have to defer to LeftyDv for DMB. As I said before I personally would rather have a seat at Fiddlers though the way these tickets are going that might not be possible.
    __________________
    John K
    jmkratt is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 02-19-2019, 05:55 PM   #74
    wthomps1
     
    wthomps1's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Aug 2011
    Location: Dillon, CO
    Posts: 388

    Shows Seen: 42

    Re: ***Official Colorado 2019 Thread***

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by rubrink View Post
    So how bad is the lawn at Fiddlers? We moved here last year, and had tickets to one of the shows. Lawn seemed super super packed.
    Sat in Lawn for the shows last year. It wasn't bad, but we had a pretty large crew and got there early to get in the section that's closer to the stage divided by the concrete walkway. I'd say if you can get in that general area it's not a bad seat at all and the sound was solid.
    __________________
    Summer 2019: Nashville, Alpine x2, Denver x2, Gorge x3
    wthomps1 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 02-19-2019, 06:19 PM   #75
    credin
     
    Join Date: Mar 2005
    Location: Red Rocks, CO
    Posts: 1,219

    Shows Seen: 24

    Re: ***Official Colorado 2019 Thread***

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by wthomps1 View Post
    Sat in Lawn for the shows last year. It wasn't bad, but we had a pretty large crew and got there early to get in the section that's closer to the stage divided by the concrete walkway. I'd say if you can get in that general area it's not a bad seat at all and the sound was solid.
    This.

    Front of lawn is good. Back of lawn is awful. Sounds is rough and you can't see shite.
    credin is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 02-22-2019, 12:04 PM   #76
    jmkratt
    Von Miller
     
    jmkratt's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Apr 2002
    Location: Colorado
    Posts: 8,504

    Shows Seen: 37

    Re: ***Official Colorado 2019 Thread***

    Was able to pull Sec 101 Row YY on AXS, not too bad. Would have preferred closer and the middle but at least I don't have to worry about it any more.
    __________________
    John K

    Last edited by jmkratt; 02-22-2019 at 12:05 PM.
    jmkratt is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 02-22-2019, 12:14 PM   #77
    spiffypat
     
    Join Date: May 2007
    Location: Bay Area
    Posts: 360

    Shows Seen: 16

    Re: ***Official Colorado 2019 Thread***

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by jmkratt View Post
    Was able to pull Sec 101 Row YY on AXS, not too bad. Would have preferred closer and the middle but at least I don't have to worry about it any more.
    That AXS site is cancer - so many freaking CAPTCHAs

    Anyone pull anything at all via the Citi Cardmember Preferred? There was literally nothing when I got in at 10:02, no pit, reserved, or even lawns...
    spiffypat is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 02-22-2019, 12:23 PM   #78
    Aarondelt
    Dude.
     
    Aarondelt's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Sep 2004
    Location: #YoLORADO
    Posts: 1,865

    Shows Seen: 60

    Re: ***Official Colorado 2019 Thread***

    Fuck axs. Got lawn both nights. Will be looking to buy seats from anyone with extras. Thanks!!
    Aarondelt is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 02-22-2019, 12:26 PM   #79
    groogrux27
     
    groogrux27's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Feb 2009
    Posts: 1,376

    Shows Seen: 5

    Re: ***Official Colorado 2019 Thread***

    Will trade 2 lawn N2 for 2 Pit N2. I jumped on the queue right when it opened and was ready when 10 hit, still couldnt get pits
    __________________
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by SpecialAgent007 View Post
    I just wanted to check what the consensus on this song was so I could decide how I feel. I can't remember if we hate it or not because I didn't pay attention when it was more relevant. Sorry.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Carbon Copy View Post
    j. mayer could easily replace dave in dmb
    groogrux27 is online now   Reply With Quote
    Old 02-22-2019, 12:38 PM   #80
    LeftyDv
     
    Join Date: Jun 2002
    Location: Colorado
    Posts: 1,178

    Shows Seen: 76
    Send a message via AIM to LeftyDv

    Re: ***Official Colorado 2019 Thread***

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by spiffypat View Post
    That AXS site is cancer - so many freaking CAPTCHAs

    Anyone pull anything at all via the Citi Cardmember Preferred? There was literally nothing when I got in at 10:02, no pit, reserved, or even lawns...
    The fact they combined price-level two with the lawn was absolutely ridiculous. What dumb-ass thought that was a good idea?
    __________________
    My Shows
    Twitter
    LeftyDv is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 02-22-2019, 12:40 PM   #81
    LeftyDv
     
    Join Date: Jun 2002
    Location: Colorado
    Posts: 1,178

    Shows Seen: 76
    Send a message via AIM to LeftyDv

    Re: ***Official Colorado 2019 Thread***

    I struck out and will be on the lawn in the DMB pen for night two. But my third period class loved the fact we didn't do anything today while I tried to buy tickets. They're the real winners today.
    __________________
    My Shows
    Twitter
    LeftyDv is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 02-22-2019, 12:44 PM   #82
    spiffypat
     
    Join Date: May 2007
    Location: Bay Area
    Posts: 360

    Shows Seen: 16

    Re: ***Official Colorado 2019 Thread***

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by LeftyDv View Post
    I struck out and will be on the lawn in the DMB pen for night two. But my third period class loved the fact we didn't do anything today while I tried to buy tickets. They're the real winners today.
    At least someone won

    First time trying to buy tickets here in CO and that was the absolute worst ticketing experience I have ever been a part of. Makes TM/LN look amazing in comparison.
    spiffypat is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 02-22-2019, 01:58 PM   #83
    credin
     
    Join Date: Mar 2005
    Location: Red Rocks, CO
    Posts: 1,219

    Shows Seen: 24

    Re: ***Official Colorado 2019 Thread***

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by spiffypat View Post
    At least someone won

    First time trying to buy tickets here in CO and that was the absolute worst ticketing experience I have ever been a part of. Makes TM/LN look amazing in comparison.
    Welcome to our struggle. AXS blows.
    credin is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 02-22-2019, 02:01 PM   #84
    credin
     
    Join Date: Mar 2005
    Location: Red Rocks, CO
    Posts: 1,219

    Shows Seen: 24

    Re: ***Official Colorado 2019 Thread***

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by jmkratt View Post
    Was able to pull Sec 101 Row YY on AXS, not too bad. Would have preferred closer and the middle but at least I don't have to worry about it any more.
    Nice. Glad you scored something. Sounds like the masses did not fare as well.
    credin is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 02-22-2019, 02:10 PM   #85
    Broken Wings
     
    Join Date: Oct 2013
    Posts: 25

    Shows Seen: 13

    Re: ***Official Colorado 2019 Thread***

    Lucked out, Section 103 HHH for N1
    Broken Wings is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 02-22-2019, 02:30 PM   #86
    ArmyDMB41
     
    Join Date: Sep 2011
    Posts: 45

    Shows Seen: 46

    Re: ***Official Colorado 2019 Thread***

    Looks like Night 2 might already be sold out. I can't even get lawn seats.
    ArmyDMB41 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 02-22-2019, 02:37 PM   #87
    jmkratt
    Von Miller
     
    jmkratt's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Apr 2002
    Location: Colorado
    Posts: 8,504

    Shows Seen: 37

    Re: ***Official Colorado 2019 Thread***

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by credin View Post
    Nice. Glad you scored something. Sounds like the masses did not fare as well.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ArmyDMB41 View Post
    Looks like Night 2 might already be sold out. I can't even get lawn seats.
    Yeah sounds like I got lucky. My sister and 2 buddies struck out for N2. Didnít even get lawn. Unreal.

    Also I absolutely loathe AXS...
    __________________
    John K
    jmkratt is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 02-22-2019, 02:37 PM   #88
    jmkratt
    Von Miller
     
    jmkratt's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Apr 2002
    Location: Colorado
    Posts: 8,504

    Shows Seen: 37

    Re: ***Official Colorado 2019 Thread***

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Broken Wings View Post
    Lucked out, Section 103 HHH for N1
    Nice score!
    __________________
    John K
    jmkratt is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 02-22-2019, 04:18 PM   #89
    LeftyDv
     
    Join Date: Jun 2002
    Location: Colorado
    Posts: 1,178

    Shows Seen: 76
    Send a message via AIM to LeftyDv

    Re: ***Official Colorado 2019 Thread***

    Just logged on and found out that you can still get upper reserved for Night 1. Crazy the difference a day makes. It's always a constant reminder that we are freaks around these parts, but that the common fan doesn't see a two-night run as "one show."
    __________________
    My Shows
    Twitter
    LeftyDv is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 02-22-2019, 04:23 PM   #90
    credin
     
    Join Date: Mar 2005
    Location: Red Rocks, CO
    Posts: 1,219

    Shows Seen: 24

    Re: ***Official Colorado 2019 Thread***

    Pretty wild these shows are well on there way to sell out again.
    credin is offline   Reply With Quote
    Reply

    Thread Tools
    Display Modes

    Posting Rules
    You may not post new threads
    You may not post replies
    You may not post attachments
    You may not edit your posts

    BB code is On
    Smilies are On
    [IMG] code is Off
    HTML code is Off

    Forum Jump


    Want to hide all ads on Ants? Click here

    All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:14 PM.


    Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
    Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.


       
    Site LinksAbout AntsAnts MobileTweet Tweet
    Home
    Ants+
    Tour Central
    Search bar
    RSS Feeds
    About Us
    Contact Us
    The Ants Blog
    Advertise on Ants
    Privacy Policy
    Ants on your cell phone
    iAnts
    mobile news
    mobile setlists
    antslive!
    Ants' Twitter
    DMBLive Twitter
    Ants Facebook
    Ants Instagram
    Matt's Twitter
    Joe's Twitter