Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - News on DMB's new album?
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2016, 05:35 AM   #5
GreyStreetAve

Shows Seen: 100

DMB Hub Stubs: 30

My Tour Central Stats

Re: News on DMB's new album?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rantingthespian View Post
Has there been any word at all on the new album? Have they been in the studio at all since the tour wrapped up? There has been almost no talk about it here on the boards, and I can't seem to find anything at all online. Have they scrapped it?

I also read somewhere that they were going to work on another album with Lillywhite, but that was scrapped and they went back to Cavallo. Is this true?
Never heard anything about them going back into the studio with Steve Lillywhite. I believe this is an evil rumor.

All we know is that they have been in and out of the studio with Rob Cavallo producing, and that there's really no rush or need to release anything anytime soon, according to Dave. Last year, Jeff Coffin / Stefan mentioned that the album was almost done and that we should see a release sometime in 2016, but Dave implied that that wasn't necessarily the case and that he is still working on the lyrics.

But this was in 2015. Who knows. Things may have changed. We know nothing.
GreyStreetAve is offline   Reply With Quote