Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - Ants Podcast 58 - This Warehouse Frightens Me (See I'm Leaving) - Discussion Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2016, 01:01 PM   #51
nick997k
Drinking Big Whiskey

Shows Seen: 88

DMB Hub Stubs: 30

My Tour Central Stats

Re: Ants Podcast 58 - This Warehouse Frightens Me (See I'm Leaving) - Discussion Thre

I think where problems started was when they went to the pit/lower/upper/lawn tiered pricing. I think if they went back to just "lawn" and "reserved" with no pit it might solve some of the problems. (Live Nation will never go for this though). It would give long time members a better shot at decent to good seats, and gives newer members just a chance to get in the door.

The biggest reason I renew every year (14 year member) is just the hassle free method of getting tickets, I don't have to sit in front of my computer, hitting refresh and hoping the system's not bogged down too badly so I get a seat. But this is the first time I've been denied for half the shows I requested. I think Matt might be onto something with his comment about your "home" shows. I was denied for the three shows farthest from me (SPAC and Syracuse), and confirmed for the two closest (Camden and Bristow).

Does anyone know what percentage of tickets are allocated to the warehouse?