Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - Dave had security pull us backstage tonight!
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2020, 07:07 PM   #414
GraceBuckley

Shows Seen: 81

DMB Hub Stubs: 17

My Tour Central Stats

Re: Dave had security pull us backstage tonight!

That's interesting... I think because I first saw them in '95 and saw many D&T shows, I feel like there were oodles and zillions of bodily fluid stories. Surely he still tells the classic pre-DMB one about vomiting on a bus trip into maybe his backpack? And then carrying it around for days? I'm forgetting details but he told that at 2 early D&T shows and I remember literally being doubled over in my chair both laughing and crying it was so gross but so f'ing funny. Does that sound familiar? It would have been a '96 D&T show for those stories, or maybe '95....

I just remembered the punchline was that a customs agent (they crossed a border, or it was just the police looking for drugs) reached into his bag and pulled out the sleeping bag/shirt/whatever had days old and maybe not vomit but liquid poo in it. It's coming back to me now (the story, not the spray poo).... this was so common then. I guess with fewer D&T tours there isn't as much storytelling time?

Last edited by GraceBuckley; 09-04-2020 at 07:09 PM.
GraceBuckley is offline   Reply With Quote