Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - What would you want in the 25th Anniv. package of BTCS?
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2021, 10:26 AM   #2383
groogrux27

Shows Seen: 10

DMB Hub Stubs: 6

My Tour Central Stats

Re: What would you want in the 23rd Anniv. package of BTCS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carson31 View Post
I agree with the frustration. To me, the idea that the band has told their management to hold off on things that fans are dying for is laughable. It seems lazy too. If you manage an artist, and your artist wants to do something moronic, it's your job as a manager to prevent your artist from being a moron. Unless of course you manage several bands so you make a ton of money regardless and you don't particularly like DMB, their music or their fans... which I believe to be the case for certain people. They'd really like us to believe that their hands are tied... like, gosh diddly darn we want to done diddly do all that cool stuff but are hands are just ding dang tied cuz the band dont wanna do it.... soooorrrryy.

I think DMB needs a manager that exclusively works to improve the DMB fan experience. There is enough work to be done with DMB that they could work exclusively on DMB related endeavors. Not 8 managers and a dozen more lower level employees that work on 20 different band's projects, passing off blame and responsibility to each other. 1 manager who's job it is to improve the fan's experience. From concert day to online socials and everything in between... improve the fan experience by polishing every detail. That manager should also be tasked with oversight of the other managers & employees on ALL DMB related projects.

End rant.
i was part of the Colorado Rockies Fire Jeff Bridich movement that was a swimming success, anyway we can get DMB's manager fired and you put in their place? hahaha
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbon Copy View Post
j. mayer could easily replace dave in dmb
groogrux27 is offline   Reply With Quote