Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - New Album Coming in One Week!
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2020, 07:16 PM   #119
grilldanmo

Shows Seen: 44

DMB Hub Stubs: 14

My Tour Central Stats

Re: New Album Coming Soon?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cptn. Monkeyman View Post
Yeah certainly could be meant like that, and likely it’s the case at large with most of their studio sessions. 06 Batson sessions for example. But I’m sure there’s left over material from Come Tomorrow, some finished songs that were left off, and likely even more unfinished.
Yeah, we heard about them recording Bismarck and other tunes, knew they scrubbed parts (and even songs) due to Boyd's departure, we know they did sessions with Cavallo (even during the BW sessions) that weren't released, AND there's the entirety of the Batson Sessions (any bit of which might have been finished as they were putting CT together).

It's safe to assume that there are a significant number of finished tunes, at least an album's worth that could be/have been released at any moment.

That said, I KNOW NOTHING, but I'm full of hope for more music. And that can be previously unreleased, never played live, or studio versions of live rarities, along with completely NEW music.
grilldanmo is offline   Reply With Quote