Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - ***Official Bend, OR 2020 thread***
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2020, 06:51 PM   #11
beefandbean22

Shows Seen: 0

DMB Hub Stubs: 1

My Tour Central Stats

Re: ***Official Bend, OR 2020 thread***

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronpaul View Post
Any other info on this venue? I will be a first timer. I see its all GA and is looking pretty small from pictures I see...also doesn't look like much of a pitch to the grass. How is sound/sightlines?
Went and saw Avett Brothers and Jason Isbell/Father John Misty last year at Les Schwab. Sound and sightlines are great, and with it being a fairly small venue and people of Bend being pretty laid back, you don't have to show up super early to be in a great spot. They don't allow chairs or blankets, but they usually have blankets to give out within the venue, and you just have to give them back at the end of the night.

As for people asking about hotels, The Hampton Inn and Hilton Garden Inn are super close to the venue, with Springhill Suites being fairly close too. Bend is a pretty small town, so really easy to get around, plus I'm sure there are a lot of AirBnB's around that area.
beefandbean22 is offline   Reply With Quote