Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - The Corner of Grey Street Podcast
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2019, 01:57 PM   #144
BruceW

Shows Seen: 61

DMB Hub Stubs: 22

My Tour Central Stats

Re: The Corner of Grey Street Podcast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chumlee67 View Post
Another great episode. Nolan if I were you I would be worried about Bruce moving on without you! Really dug the "This Day in DMB History" for this episode. Love going back and listening to shows from 91'-94'. Looking forward to the next episode already.
Thanks! It really was a cool show. Just happened to fall on that week so it was perfect!

Quote:
Originally Posted by paultwood1 View Post
Please, please, please do a This Day in DMB History for the 7.24.13 Charlotte show. My first show and an epic time all around with the downpour and the crazy set.
We were both also there, so maybe we will do that one. A great set with some fantastic highlights

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimHonks View Post
Another good ep. I felt like the Alpine portion was a little short, but thats probably just because I was there and selfishly wanted to re-live it more.

My only other comment would be that you seemed to be apologizing a lot towards the end for playing a lot of music, but I'd honestly consider playing more. I'm sure it's a lot more editing work and stuff, but hearing unique/cool moments from recent and old shows is the best part of the podcast - so not only don't apologize for playing a bunch of stuff, do it more!
Haha well I apologize if it was too short! I definitely understand wanting to hear more about it.

I love the music portions, but am always a bit uneasy about putting 2 1/2 - 5 minute portions of songs haha. I did a lot of cutting and editing to those songs on this week’s episode too just to keep them shorter. Hopefully they flowed well at least!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cscottrun View Post
Gonna start this up now. Looking forward to this day in history.
Hope you enjoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpine416 View Post
Still lovin the podcast. One bit of feedback Bruce. Careful with your use of the word "little" we all have crutch words but I'd recommend snubbing this one for your podcast. "So then they played a little trippping billies with a little roi solo after that a little minarets" If it were a drinking game for the podcast where I drink every time you say little I'd be in detox lol
Thanks for the feedback. I definitely have crutch words and have to edit out some “umm’s” as well I’ll try to be more conscious of it in the future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveindyman View Post
No worries... I still listened

The throwback segment was awesome.... would have never heard that show otherwise. Now I will probably seek to download it. Very unique.

Thanks and glad we could provide something new and refreshing for you
BruceW is offline   Reply With Quote