Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - ***Official Irvine 2009 Tour Thread***
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2009, 08:02 PM   #136
ProudestMonkE41

Shows Seen: 43

DMB Hub Stubs: 18

My Tour Central Stats

Re: ***Official Irvine 2009 Tour Thread***

Hey Irv goers, whats up

This is sadly my only show of the tour, the lowest number of shows I've seen in a year in quite some time.

So as I type this, I realize that this should make my fever for this show even greater than before! Hooray for Irvine, lets get a dynamite show! Seek Up opener!!

So you San Diego County residents, are you making this show or the Greek Shows AND Chula? Its all pretty close together, but could be costly... But I'm familiar with spending outrageous amounts of money to travel for dmb

Last year, my friend flew out from VA and we drove from LAX to Chula for dmb on Friday 8/22, stayed in San Diego and went to Gas Lamp after the show(that place is nuts.. crazy carnage and mayhem..). Drove back home the next day 8/23, which is about 2 hrs from SD. Went to Vegas(3.5 hours away) for 8/24 & 25, drove back on 8/26. Stayed at the home on 8/26 then drove back down to SD on 8/27 and saw Radiohead and drove back the same night. My buddy had to catch his plane at noon 8/28, which is 30 miles from my house and he barely made it... That was a fun yet terribly exhausting week

Chula was my first show in '99... I've liked that venue since then

But enough about that.... C'mon Irvine, lets hope this place will be jacked up for dmb!
ProudestMonkE41 is offline   Reply With Quote