Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - The Americans
Thread: The Americans
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2013, 09:21 AM   #144
rconverse

Shows Seen: 25

DMB Hub Stubs: 14

My Tour Central Stats

Re: The Americans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodey View Post
I'm pretty sure that nothing happened after Stan capped that dude.

It's gone to 10:04 a couple of times this season but nothing happens after 10 except commercials and previews.
Mine cut off before Stan shot the guy. In addition the three minute replay, which airs Mondays at 1:00 am, didn't show it either. I didn't see it until the catch up before the show last night. Bullshit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by unccrombie View Post
i watched it live. nothing happened
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beebz View Post
Wasn't too impressed with last week's episode. Seemed really forced and unrealistic, like Stan killing the KGB agent needed to happen to propel the show forward into a darker place rather than an event that occurred organically. The whole scenario that got the FBI agent kidnapped and stabbed was really stupid and unbelievable, and because we didn't really get to know the guy (and what we did know made him seem like kind of a douche), the impact of his death was minimal at best.

Didn't watch yesterday's yet, but the showrunners better have a damn plausible explanation for how an FBI agent gets away with murdering a captured prisoner who's tied to a chair eating dinner. For a show that's prided itself on realism and quiet movement, last week's episode was real sloppy.
Maybe they should film it off the docks in Baltimore and add a bunch of serious story lines. You know, like base an entire season on some grudge over a stained window in a church.
rconverse is offline   Reply With Quote